Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are they?" I asked, instantly curious.

"No one you know," she said. "But one is a lawyer and the other a doctor."

"Girls?"

"Yep."

"Married?"

"Yep?"

You're so bad," I said, standing up.

"I just go out and get what I want," she bragged.

"I can't imagine," I said, wishing I could cross any of the invisible lines that held me back from making any of my fantasies into a reality.

"You need to start living that way," she said. "You're in your sexual prime and no longer have a piece of paper holding you back from exploring your options."

"I guess," I said, knowing she was right. Knowing that I gave tacit advice to people to explore their fantasies in my stories, and yet didn't live it.

"I'm serious," she said, as she grabbed a bag, took my hand and led me to my bedroom. "What's your number one fantasy?"

"I plead the Fifth," I repeated.

"I'm your sister; that constitutional right is null and void," she said.

Truth was, my number one fantasy was a threesome with her and our older sister Hazel, but I certainly couldn't say that. So I went halfway there with, "A lesbian orgy."

"That's quite a jump," she laughed as we reached my room.

"What?" I asked. "You made eating pussy sound fun."

"It is fun; in fact it's fucking amazing," she said, then added, "Women are way better pussy pleasers, they have more endurance with a strap-on cock, they taste better, they have softer lips to kiss, they have tits, and they just understand a woman's body. Plus, they can have multiple orgasms, so they don't just come and be done."

"Well that was a lot more detail than I anticipated," I laughed.

"Women are awesome," she said. "If you weren't my sister I'd show you."

"Half-sister," I pointed out, feeling naughty and taking her advice.

"Don't tempt me," she smiled.

"I was kidding," I said, backing off as quickly as I'd given a hint.

"I'd turn you into a complete lesbian," she smiled, as she pulled out a red dress from the designer shopping bag she'd arrived with. "Put this on."

"Wow, it isn't slutty," I smiled.

"True," she nodded, "but you aren't allowed to wear a bra or panties."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Hazel's rules," she said, raising her dress to reveal a completely shaved pussy, and again today, thigh highs.

"That's weird."

"It is what it is," she shrugged. "And I also have some mocha stockings to go with the dress."

"That's my favourite colour," I said.

"I know," she said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"It's the colour you usually wear," she pointed out.

"Oh, right," I nodded. "Are you going to stay right here while I change?"

"I've seen you naked before," she pointed out.

"Right fine, whatever," I said, wishing it was she changing instead of me. I'd love to see those huge tits out in the open, or even framed in a nice bra.

As I got undressed she said, "You know, you have a great figure for an old bag."

"That's the nicest insult I've ever received," I laughed, having begun working out after catching the asshole. I had gained weight during my pregnancies and never lost it. But now I was almost back to my pre-kid weight and felt really good about my body.

"I mean it," she said. "You have a great ass and firm tits."

I took off my bra and joked, cupping them together, "These little things?"

"They're the perfect size," she said, as she cupped hers over her dress, "these girls are a back breaker."

"I imagine so," I laughed. "They're huge."

"My pets love them," she said, using a word I used in so many of my stories.

"Pets?" I asked, now just in pantyhose and panties.

"Yeah, my pets, my playthings, my submissive sluts," she listed.

"I don't know if you're being sexist or hot," I said, as I pulled my pantyhose off.

"It's hot, is what it is," she said. "Seeing an older woman crawl on their hands and knees to me is fucking hot."

"I don't know you at all," I said, as I grabbed the nylons from the package and discovered they were actually Wolford stay-ups.

"I'm a sexual enigma," she shrugged. "A Mistress to some older women, and a pet to one."

"You're a pet too?" I asked as I opened the package, completely captivated by my younger sister's revelations.

"Of course," she nodded. "There's always a hierarchy."

"Wow," I said, as I pulled the stockings out.

"I mean I love eating pussy, but I also love getting eaten," she said.

"Don't we all," I said, as I rolled one sheer stocking in my hands and then realized what I'd just said, "I mean, all lesbians."

She nodded, "Most, yes. Some are just pets who eat pussy, some are Mistresses who only get eaten or fuck their pets, but most of us are switches."

"Switches?" I asked, acting like I didn't know what she meant, even though she was employing terms I used in many of my lesbian stories.

"Women who can happily be either a Mistress or a pet," she explained.

"Oh, of course," I laughed awkwardly as I finished putting one stocking on. "Oooooh, these feel amazing."

"I got this pair just for you," she said. "I knew you'd love them."

"Best Anti-Valentine's Day present ever," I said, as I rubbed my own legs.

"Oh, this is just the beginning," she said, as I grabbed the other nylon, her tone curiously ominous.

"Now those words in that tone scare me," I said.

"Tonight, you're just to go with the flow and don't worry that pretty little head about anything at all," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I joked.

"That's twice you've called me that," she said. "I'm beginning to think you're looking for a Mistress."

I shrugged, as I finished putting on the second stocking, "Well, I'd definitely be a pet in any lesbian relationship."

"Oh, if you weren't my sister," she said.

Being brazen, but not too brazen, I replied, "Oh and if you weren't mine."

"Tonight we shall find you a Mistress," she declared, as she handed me the dress.

"Yes, I'm sure you can find them just about anywhere," I joked.

"No, but there are way more of us than one would think," she said, as she dropped before me and pulled my panties down. "We just hide in the shadows."

Happily, I had shaved my pussy this morning after our talk yesterday. It had gotten pretty hairy during the last few months of complete neglect.

"Nice pussy, sis," she complimented, her face just inches away from it.

"Thanks," I replied, before continuing to hint at my own lesbian intrigue. "Think it would be appetizing to lesbians?"

"It's appetizing to me," she said, as she tapped my leg.

"If you're trying to get me horny, it's working," I joked, as she grabbed my panties away.

She stood back up and surprised me as she moved them to her nose and said, "You smell delicious."

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"What?" she shrugged. "It's like when you're married, you can look, but not act."

"You really are bad," I said, shaking my head.

"These smell so good because they're wet," she said.

My face went beet red as I grabbed the dress and put it on.

Morgan's phone rang. "We'll get down to your wet panty mystery a bit later."

I didn't reply, even though it was another possibility towards opening the incestuous lesbian door. Morgan had flirted somewhat like this earlier.

"Hi, Hazel," Morgan greeted.

The dress on, I looked in the mirror and admired how good I looked as my sisters chatted.

"Yes, we're leaving in a couple minutes," Morgan said. "See you soon."

"Our sister is already there," Morgan said.

"And waiting impatiently," I guessed.

"Of course," Morgan nodded, before adding, "and it's not even time yet."

"That's the one thing we three have in common, we're always early," I opined.

"Not this time," she said, before adding, "we need to go now."

"Okay," I nodded.

Twenty minutes later, ten minutes late, traffic was a bitch, we arrived at the restaurant.

"About time," Hazel greeted, annoyed.

Nice to see you too," I joked.

"You look good, baby sis," she said.

"Hey, Morgan is our baby sis," I pointed out playfully.

"You're both baby sisses to me," our oldest sister pointed out.

"Fair enough," I shrugged, as I sat down and said, "And thanks."

"Tonight is all about your rebirth," Hazel announced

"Rebirth?"

"Yes, soccer mom bland teacher Jasmine is now dead," she declared.

"Dead?"

"Yes, no longer alive, dead," Hazel said. "And you teach kids."

"I was trying to clarify your precise meaning for dead," I said.

"It's time to let you finally come alive," Hazel added.

"I feel alive," I said, then pinched myself. "Yep, alive."

"Sexually?" Hazel asked.

"Excuse me?"

"When was the last time you were fucked?"

"That is what this is about?" I asked.

"Yes," Hazel nodded. "I have been divorced... twice... and so I know exactly the cycle of emotions you go through."

"You weren't cheated on," I pointed out.

"True," she nodded. "But the end result was the same."

"I guess," I sighed.

"Hey, this is supposed to be a fun night," Morgan finally spoke up.

"Oh, it's gonna be," Hazel said, in a very similar ominous tone to Morgan's earlier one.

The waitress came, and we all ordered alcohol and appetizers.

"So, is our newly liberated sister properly sans underwear?" Hazel asked.

"She is," Morgan answered for me.

"I don't understand why I need to go to a fancy restaurant without bra and panties," I said, even though unbeknownst to both my sisters I often went to school commando and in thigh high stockings... although rarely since my husband had betrayed me.

"It's part of your rebirth," Hazel said.

"I don't see the connection," I admitted.

"Just let your stuffy pretty teacher mind go," Hazel said.

That was a clear insult. If only she knew how stuffy I wasn't. How I was the most-read erotica writer on Literotica, and perhaps on the Internet. "I'm not as boring as you accuse me of being."

"How so?" she asked.

"She likes sucking dick and swallowing cum," Morgan said, just as our waitress arrived.

"Morgan!" I gasped, feeling my cheeks going red instantly.

"You said it," Morgan said, as the waitress gave a sly smirk as she placed our drinks down.

"She obviously hasn't munched on a fresh pussy," Hazel said, not at all fazed by the waitress listening in on her declaration.

"Or a sweaty pussy," Morgan added.

"Jesus Christ, you two," I said, as the waitress walked away, unsuccessfully trying for a straight face, but chuckling instead.

"What?" Hazel said. "I'm not going to mute or adapt our conversation just because a cute waitress is at the table."

"She is pretty cute," Morgan agreed.

"And probably has a fresh pussy for dessert," Hazel said, as she smiled at me.

"So, you're a lesbian now too?" I asked.

"Well, I'll still take a dick on occasion, but yes, usually I prefer the company of a woman," Hazel said.

"The company?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, these not words I would expect from my usually foul-mouthed, blunt sister.

"Yes, the company of a submissive cute college girl between my legs and licking my cunt," Hazel more bluntly replied.

"Nice," I smirked, even though to me the idea was actually really hot.

"Or a lonely housewife," she added. "Or an uptight professional."

"Are you implying I'm an uptight professional?" I asked, even as I realized for the first time that my fantasy of a sister lesbian orgy could become possible... as they each avowedly liked girls.

"I wasn't implying that," Hazel answered, "but since you ask, you are one."

"You don't really know me," I said, thinking how shocked they would be if they found out I was a somewhat famous writer of erotica, who got dozens of emails a day and thousands of followers on Twitter, or that I had already written and posted a story about them and my twisted fantasies about my being 'in their company'.

"No?" she queried.

"No."

"Well, I know that many women who serve in positions of authority all day, tend to be the most extreme submissives, as they just want to let go and not make decisions once they get home," she said, echoing the theory I had already used in a plethora of my lesbian Mistress-pet stories.

"Is that a fact?" I asked, trying to act casual even though I was rattled by her theory, which was the foundation of my own lesbian hierarchy of power.

"From my own experience," she nodded.

"That does sound like you," Morgan agreed with her, as the waitress returned to get our food orders.

We ordered and I said, "Teaching can be stressful, yes."

"And?" Hazel asked.

"And yes, I suppose I was submissive to Gus," I admitted, figuring there was no harm in this. Maybe Hazel would see through me, and turn me into her next submissive pet.

"So, I'm right," Hazel said.

"I guess," I shrugged.

"So, we need to find you a dominant man," she said, before adding before I could respond, "Or woman."

"She has called me Mistress already," Morgan chipped in.

"I was being sarcastic," I said, even though I really wasn't.

"Well, if there is a Mistress here, it is definitely me," Hazel stated.

I laughed, "That, I imagine, is true."

Our appetizers arrived, and for a few minutes we ate in relative silence.

Once the appetizers were done, I ate way too many mozza sticks, Hazel surprised me by suddenly putting her feet on my lap, "Give me one of your amazing foot massages, Jasmine."

"Excuse me?"

"Morgan tells me you give nearly orgasmic foot massages," Hazel said.

"I masturbated thinking of that when I got home yesterday," my baby sister informed me.

"Really?" I asked, surprised and a little flattered.

"Yeah, it got me really horny," Morgan admitted.

"I only do it with feet wearing nylons," I pointed out, knowing that Hazel never wore nylons either. Tights if she had to, but never nylons. She even went on a massive rant about her hatred for them, similar to Helen Hunt's in Mad About You years ago.

"Lucky me, then," she said.

"You're wearing nylons?" I asked.

"Wolfords," she said, moving her feet under the table onto my lap.

"Really?" I asked, moving my hands to her feet. "I thought you hated pantyhose."

"I did," she nodded. "But I read somewhere about how they can accentuate your legs and make you feel sexier, so I figured I'd try it."

My eyes went slightly wide as I mindlessly began to massage her nylon-clad foot. This too was a philosophy I had used in many stories, and the reason I wore them myself.

"Why do you wear them?" Hazel asked me.

"It's what professionals wear," I answered.

"In the eighties, maybe," Hazel said. "When was the last time you saw a nurse in white pantyhose?"

"I never have," Morgan said, before adding, "except in porn."

"Or how many of your female teachers wear them every day?" Hazel asked, as I massaged each toe.

"Only me and Jane," I admitted, after thinking about it.

"And Jane is your age or older?" Hazel asked.

"Older."

"So, wearing them for work isn't the real reason, is it?" she asked.

"I like the feel of them on my legs," I admitted, as I moved my hand to the sole of her foot and rubbed.

"And they accentuate your legs?" she asked.

"They do," I nodded.

"Do you feel sexy in them?" she asked.

"In pantyhose, somewhat," I replied truthfully. "In thigh highs or a garter-belt, way more."

"Nice," Hazel smiled.

"These are super soft," I said, as I massaged her nylon foot.

"I had one of my pets order me a dozen pair," Hazel said.

"Your pets buy you things?" I asked, even though I had had many of my fans offer to buy me things. More recently, I had allowed fans to order me videos online I wanted.

"All the time," Hazel said, before adding, "I apparently have a rather addicting pussy."

"Of course you do," I said sarcastically, although I would love to find out if that was true.

"I have women text me to come over and eat me," Hazel continued.

"Seriously?" I asked, thinking of some of my recurring characters and how I described their pussy taste as completely captivating, straight girl changing, intensely addicting like BREE in the LESBIAN MILF SEDUCTRESS series, or BIG ROSIE in a wide variety of cameo appearances.

Hazel grabbed her phone and after a moment showed me a few texts.

PetMommy: Mistress are you available tonight?

MistressHazel: Perhaps, what do you want?

PetMommy: To serve your pussy, Mistress.

MistressHazel: Where is your husband?

PetMommy: Watching the twins.

MistressHazel: Where are you now?

PetMommy: In my car. I told my husband I had to go out and get a break after a long day.

MistressHazel: Why do you want my pussy, my pet?

PetMommy: Because your pussy is completely addicting, Mistress.

MistressHazel: You may come over right now.

PetMommy: Thank you so much, Mistress!!!

"Wow!" I said, again this feeling like something right out of one of my stories.

"Yeah, she ate my pussy twenty hours after giving birth to her twins," Hazel said.

"No way," I said, in awe of learning my older sister was a Mistress... seemingly like in many of my stories.

"Hotter. I was the one who sent her into labour with my ten-inch strap-on," she added.

"I don't know you at all," I said, still massaging her foot while imagining her fucking me with a ten-inch strap-on dick. My ex was six inches. The biggest ever inside me was seven. Ten seemed like heaven.

"But do I know you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, thinking they definitely didn't know all of me. Yet I added, "I'm an open book."

"Are you?" she asked.

"Sure. Ask away," I said. Confident neither of them would ask me 'Do you write erotica?' or 'Do you want to be my submissive lesbian incestuous sex slave?"

Morgan asked, going back to our earlier interrupted moment back at my house, "Why were your panties so wet?"

"Why did you smell them?" I answered, avoiding the question by asking another question and trying to divert the conversation off of me... it usually worked.

"I like the smell of pussy," Morgan answered with no shame.

"But I'm your sister," I pointed out, even though it turned me on completely.

"I've discovered incest is more common than anyone would ever think," Hazel chipped in.

That had been my discovery, too. True incest was more common than I would have ever expected. While incest stories often turned me on before I had started writing erotica (so did mind control stories), it was my early incest stories that really increased my fan base. The majority of my top stories read wise are incest themed: Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride with over 4 million reads since 2015, "Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy Slut! 2.4 million, Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister 1.69 million and Family Affair: Backseat Sister 1.59 million... only the real picture illustrated "Stocking Tales": Office Submission at 1.8 million not incest based. Interestingly enough, my top five rated stories include none that include incest: Lez Awakenings: Halloween Hijinks (4.84), Lez Discover: A Church MILF Pet (4.83), One Night in Hedo Island (4.83) Twenty Questions and Twenty Two Questions (4.82) and SheMale School: A Teacher Seduced (4.81). Interestingly, the top incest story is actually What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas, and Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks. What is interesting also is the reality that for scores shemale stories are popular (Shemale Submission: A Lust Story is also top 10), people like my personal essays (all three are 4.80 or higher) and lengthy lesbian stories are liked.

I also learned from many emails that many boys fantasized about fucking their mom, their sister and sometimes even their brother. I learned some moms wanted to submit to their son or daughter... housewives likely the most submissive of females. Twenty-five percent of my emails are about incest... admitting fantasies and sometimes actualities. Deep down, I wonder to this day how many people would have sexual relationships with their family members if it was not only illegal in most places, but socially frowned upon. Based on the amount of reads for incest stories, the amount of emails about it, and the surprising amount of online porn about it... I think it would be a large amount.