Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?"

"Not wrong, it's just not so simplistic," Hazel said. "Yes, I'm in charge, yes I usually wear the strap-on and yes, my pets are expected to obey without hesitation, but...."

"But what?" I asked, as Morgan took the strap-on in her mouth.

"But I also like a nice fucking and lapping a tasty twat," she said.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind when I write this story," I smiled.

"Oh, you'll be writing an epic tale," Hazel said, as she pulled out of my baby sister's mouth and ordered, "Get on the couch and get that pussy ready for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, obeying without hesitation as I eagerly said the words I had written thousands of times.

"I've been looking forward to hearing those words for a couple of months," Hazel said, as she moved behind me.

"How long have you two been playing without me?" I asked, as I watched her saunter over to me.

"A couple of years," Hazel answered.

"Two years!" I gasped.

"Morgan ate my pussy in your bathroom at Emma's birthday party," Hazel revealed.

"You haven't turned my daughter?" I asked, she having turned eighteen only weeks ago.

"Not yet," Hazel smiled, as she slid her cock in me. "But seeds have been planted."

"Oooooooooh," I moaned.

Hazel smiled, "I imagine like in some of your stories, it will be a like mommy, like daughter thing."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, the idea of seeing my daughter turned into a lesbian so hot.

"Yes, she'll make a great pet," Hazel added, as Morgan got onto the couch and spread her legs.

"Just like her Mommy," Morgan said, as she offered me her pussy.

"I so wanted to munch on this yesterday," I said, as I leaned forward and began licking my baby sister's pussy.

"I know," Morgan said.

For the next few minutes there wasn't any talking... just the vivid sounds of sex.

I lapped Morgan's pussy with the eagerness of a fish only girl... although it didn't take like fish at all... just the subtle sweetness of a peach.

Hazel fucked me. Slow at first. Then faster. And then just beginning to slam into me, the sound of her body slamming into mine echoing through the room.

My moans.

Morgan's moans.

I was in heaven. Writing about sex was fun and led to many self-imposed wonderful orgasms, but having one of my many fantasies come true, and my number one fantasy at that, was a whole new world.

Being anonymous was mostly fun too, but finally having the truth out in the open was liberating.

My orgasm building, one I was pretty sure wasn't about to explode, although it felt like it, I begged, "Harder, Hazel, harder."

"You like being the family slut?" Hazel asked, as she slammed into me so hard my face was right in Morgan's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I repeated, "I love being the family slut."

"Our cunt-munching submissive sister slave?" Morgan wickedly added.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned, as I tried to lick her sweet nectar while my cunt was pounded hard.

"Our on-call pussy-licking sister?" Hazel added.

"Yes, I'll eat your pussies anywhere, anytime," I declared, knowing that I would. Fantasy had become reality, and it was even more exhilarating than I could have imagined. No words could possibly explain the way I was feeling: shocked, thrilled, happy, horny, content, determined, and lustful were just some of them.

"At Mom's house?" Hazel asked.

"Under the kitchen table?" Morgan added.

"While she's making supper?" Hazel added, as I imagined the scenario.

Truth was, I loved porn clips where a daughter was often eating her Mom's friend's pussy in the kitchen while the Mom and her friends talked and the mother was somehow oblivious. It was such a wicked turn-on. "Oh fuck, I'm so close, Hazel."

'Come for your sister Mistress, you dirty lesbian slut," Hazel ordered.

"Now, Jasmine, come right now if you want my cunt cum," Morgan ordered, "isn't that your favourite alliteration?"

"Oh yes, fuck, yes," I babbled, my orgasm about to erupt.

"Come now, and you get to eat my cunt next," Hazel said, which was the straw that broke the camel's back, or my decades-long mental orgasm fuck block.

I screamed, "Yesssssssss, I'm coming, Mistress!"

Hazel kept fucking me throughout my orgasm. My face now laid on my other sister's thigh, as I couldn't continue licking with such euphoria swarming through me.

"I think she came from your fucking," Morgan joked.

"But she said she couldn't," Hazel said sarcastically, as she slowed down.

"Okay, I was wrong; but I bet you can't give me multiple orgasms," I dared her with a smile.

"Oh, we're just getting started," Hazel said. "There's still an hour left in Valentine's Day."

"This is a lot better than flowers," I joked, as Hazel pulled out.

"And this is a lot better than chocolate," Morgan said, as she guided my head back to her pussy.

I licked.

She grinded on my face.

She came a couple minutes later, and I discovered she was a squirter... as my face was coated with cunt cum like I was under a shower head.

I lapped up as much cum as I could before Hazel ordered, "Come lie down on the floor."

I got off the couch and lay down on the floor as Hazel straddled me. "Want some more dessert?"

"I want to get drunk on your homemade wine," I replied, as she lowered her pussy onto my face.

"You'll be completely intoxicated before the night is over," Hazel promised.

Her pussy directly above me, I began licking. Usually I hate confined spaces, I feel so helpless, but this confined space was heavenly. A pussy to lap, her pussy scent to enjoy... life was perfect. Then I felt hands on my legs pushing them apart, and a tongue on my own pussy.

I moaned into Hazel's cunt as my baby sis began licking me.

"Morgan is an amazing cunt licker," Hazel said.

"I can tell," I moaned, as her tongue explored my pussy region.

"And I bet you'll be a natural too," Hazel said.

"Probably so; I've written about it for years," I joked.

"Now let's take that intellectual experience and do some hands-on learning," Hazel said. "Get that tongue deep inside my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as I tried to fuck her with my tongue, while Morgan's tongue seemed to be everywhere. Between my pussy lips, sucking my clit, probing my hole.

In only a few minutes, perhaps less than a few... but more than a couple... I could feel another orgasm rising.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Told you, she's an amazing cunt licker," Hazel said.

"So good," I moaned, as I wondered if multiple orgasms could actually become a thing for me.

"Come all over my face, Jasmine," Morgan said, as she sucked my clit between her lips and, terrier-like, shook her head from side to side.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, trying to continue eating Hazel while my second orgasm was building.

Morgan then slid two fingers inside me, found my g-spot and pressed on it while simultaneously flicking my clit with her tongue.

I twitched. I quaked. I came!

"Fuck!" I screamed into Hazel's pussy.

"I think that's two," Hazel laughed, as she began to grind on my face.

"It's definitely a tasty two," Morgan said, as she lapped up my flooding cum.

After another minute, Hazel was moaning loudly and I suddenly felt a foot rubbing up and down my pussy.

I licked as best as I could before I was rewarded with a face full of sticky sisterly wetness.

Meanwhile, Morgan was frantically rubbing my pussy like in those Bratty Babes Own You videos, but this time without any panties or pantyhose covering the cunt.

My second orgasm hadn't completely faded away, when... oh joy... I felt a third one rising. It was like the waves coming off the North Shore... one big one after another.

Hazel got off of me, bent down and kissed me. Passionately. Our tongues did the tango as Morgan drove me wild.

For two or three minutes I was foot rubbed... and kissed.

Finally, it was too much and I broke the kiss and said, "Yes, Morgan, foot fuck your slutty sister's cunt."

"Make her come again," Hazel ordered.

"My pleasure," she said, as she moved both her feet to my pussy and rubbed in a counter-clockwise circular motion.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned.

"Come all over my nylon-clad feet," Morgan demanded.

"Then you can lick your cunt cum off of them," Hazel added, as she bent down and sucked on my tits.

"Oh yes, fuck, oh yes, fuck, yes, yes, yes," I babbled until my third orgasm ripped through me.

"Three," Hazel said.

"Wow," was all I could say as I enjoyed the orgasm.

Morgan moved her foot away, and a moment later I smelled my own cunt as I opened my eyes and saw a very wet nylon-clad foot directly above me. I mindlessly began licking the sole of the foot like I had imagined myself doing so many times.

As I did, I felt a tongue on my pussy again. Fuck, I was completely spent. I joked, "I think you may have broken me."

"Well, you're now bottom bitch," Hazel said, between licks.

"Best Valentine's Day ever," I moaned, as I lapped up my own wetness.

"Yeah, who needs men?" Morgan quipped, as she switched feet.

"Not I," I said. "Although I do think I'm in love."

"With pussy?" Hazel asked.

"With being a submissive sister slut to my two sister Mistresses," I answered.

"Wait until Mom's birthday," Hazel said, as she sucked my clit into her mouth.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's the biggest cunt muncher of us all," Hazel revealed.

"Mom has eaten your pussy?" I asked.

"And mine," Morgan added.

"And Aunt Carol's," Hazel continued.

"And your friend Beth's," Morgan said.

"And..."

THE END