Jasmine Gets Pimped Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine continues to obey Mr. Blank.
5.1k words
4.07
16.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Jasmine was more than a little self-conscious as she walked toward the employee entrance of the exclusive and fancy men's club. She was in no way the kind of boner causing glamor models these rich guys would pay for.

A security guard stood next to the door, as she got closer, she recognized him. It was the black man who had come into her house on Wednesday night. He'd fucked Jasmine like he was raping her, then left her lying unconscious in a pool of cum and pussy juice on her living room floor.

Jasmine sighed in relief; she wasn't fucking some unknown right guy from the area she lived in for money; she was fucking Mr. Blanks Rape on delivery friend.

Jasmine snorted laughing as she reached him, "Something funny, Jasmine?" He asked, smiling at her.

"I have just coined a nickname for you, I'm going to call you Rod," she told him, smiling back.

"Oh, and why is that?" If I might ask

She stepped up to him and placed her hand on his big hard chest, "Rape on delivery," Jasmine said huskily.

He blinked at her then laughed, "Okay, I like that, feel free to call for delivery any time; however, the package always arrives at random.

Come on. You'll like what we have planned, I'm sure. He opened the heavy steel security and led Jasmine into the dime interior of the building.

Shortly Jasmine found her self stretched out naked on a fancy re-configurable bench in a big room; it was like you were in an air bubble, in the center of a fish tank. On the other side of the giant fishbowl, a room full of people eating dinner facing the tank. The people didn't act as if they could to see her.

Jasmine was much more interested in Rod rubbing the shaft of his nine-inch black cock against her smoldering, wet pussy. His cock was already shiny and slick from her needy pussies flowing juices.

The head was thicker then a plum and dark purple; Jasmine gasped as he pressed it against the opening of her vagina. The way Jasmine was laying on the fancy bench, she could see her cunt stretch wide; he pushed it slow and hard against the tight ring of muscle just inside her cunt.

Jasmine's pussy stretched tightly around and over his cock head until It's flared edges pop past the entrance. Jasmine bit her lower lip and grunted and moaned throatily.

Jasmine Clenched her cunt down wetly on his shaft; but it was thicker then her wrist, so her pussy didn't constrict much. Instead, it was forced to stay stretched as he slowly sank the entire nine inches of Big Black Cock into the depths of her sloppy spasming hungry cunt.

Jasmine grunted when his balls slapped against her ass, the head of his cock thumping against the back wall of her womb. He stayed like that buried to the hilt in her pussy, as he ran his dark chocolate colored hands up her pale white belly to her breasts. His big hands were enveloping her big 40D tits. The stark contrast of his black skin, against her pale white skin, was so fucking hot Jasmine almost came right then.

Jasmine's cock hungry pussy was trying to suck him in deeper. She moaned in disappointment as he started to pull out of her. She was staring at her pussy as he pulled his long shaft out, and started cumming instantly, as she watched her tight inner flesh clinging to his fat fuck stick.

He pulled all but the very tip out, then slid back into his balls again. Picking up the pace, keeping the same full-length thrusts; his cock head thumping hard into her cervix, while his balls slapping against her ass. Jasmine threw her head back and opened her mouth to cry out in pleasure.

She found her self looking at the underside of another big black cock, even as it thrust into her mouth. Jasmine opened as wide as she could, relaxed her jaw and let him invade her throat.

This new cock head was big, but she managed to take it, and the first three inches of his cock's shaft quickly enough. He fucked her mouth with just this much as the big black cock filling her pussy increased its pace.

Jasmine grunted with each slap of his cock into her; she moaned around the cock down her throat.

The big hands let go of her tits, they bounced free jiggling wildly, until they finally matched the rhythm of the cock pounding her cunt. Jasmine saw none of that, what she saw was the veins on the underside of the cock in her mouth; then his cum bloated balls as he deep throated all fat nine inches.

Jasmine's head started to swim; she couldn't breathe with the monster cock buried to hilt down her throat. As he pulled out, the insane thought that the man's pubic hair smelled sexy floated across her mind. Air sweet air filled Jasmine's lungs. She loved sucking cock, and deep throating a guy was not a new thing to her, though this was the biggest one she had ever managed.

He shoved the monster back down her throat until his balls and pubic hair rested on her face again. He cupped the sides of her face and wiggled her head back and forth.

He started fucking her mouth until he had matched the pace of the cock pounding her pussy. Jasmine was rolling along on burning multiple hot orgasms, spurting pussy juice now and then; she took breaths every time the cock pulled out far enough.

Jasmine had no idea how long the two dominant black studs fucked her like this, but they both stopped balls deep inside her and came. She felt the hot spunk blast her throat and swallowed as fast as she could, at the same time the fat black cock head in her pussy was pressed hard against her cervix, and she felt the searing heat of his cum shooting through the small opening splash around her uterus.

Once they had given her every last drop, they pulled out. The guy who had just tried unsuccessfully to drown her in cum drove his still hard cock into her pussy. Jasmine arched up, cumming hard she threw her arms around the big black man's neck.

He hooked his hands under her thighs and stood up, bringing her with him. He stood there fucking Jasmine hard, Thrusting into her, his fingers dug into her sexy ass cheeks roughly slamming her onto his cock.

Then he hilted himself and stood still; Jasmine was panting, and moaning, and drooled his cum down onto her tits. Distracted by the cock throbbing, and churning up of her pussy; she didn't know the other man had moved behind her.

"OH, UHN!" Jasmine cried as he pressed his pussy juice and slick cum covered cock into her asshole without warning.

He didn't give her much time to adjust but quickly slid all nine inches into her now well used, and painfully stretchable anus. Jasmine shuddered and cried out again, as she felt the head of the big black cock in her ass, drag against the monster black cock in her cunt.

Jasmine started bucking and quivering, even as the two huge black men began to wreck her pussy and asshole. For ten very long minutes they hammered Jasmine's Cunt and asshole until finally, they blasted her with another load of cum.

Finished with her, they laid her face up on the bench; facing the most significant clear area of the giant fish tank.

Jasmine lay there, her legs spread wide her feet on either side of the bench, her arms dangled limply at her sides. She watched a river of white cum burble and oozed out of her body, thick globs of cum and drool slowly sliding down her breasts and belly.

Jasmine looked up slowly, a crowd of men stood around the other side of the glass Clapping; Jasmine cringed in humiliation, her body quivered and spasmed.

Arching up off the soft padded bench her toes curled painfully Jasmine came. Her pussy juice squirted in an arching curve across the room, to splatter on the transparent wall of the tank. Jasmine passed out to the sound of applause and a roaring crowd of men.

Jasmine awoke to the sound of Mr. Blank's voice and looked around. Covered by a large towel, it felt like she had just stepped out of the shower. A big man she had never seen before was whispering to Mr. Blank; two busty Asian girls exited the fishbowl pushing carts.

The two men turned toward her as she slowly rose to a sitting position, "Miss Jasmine I'm Korry Vault, I must say your performance was well worth the money you charge. I added a bonus just for that last orgasm; no woman has ever hit the glass before.

Feel free to take your time," he finished and left her alone with Mr. Blank.

"You didn't say anything about fucking in front of a room filled with people from the town. At least warn me next time." Jasmine said.

She wasn't furious, she had enjoyed the whole thing, "Never mind, if you told me I probably wouldn't have done it," she told him.

Mr. Blank cocked his head, "Okay," he replied, handing her a stack of clean clothes.

Once Jasmine was dressed, he led her out of the club, and back to her car. It was very late; Jasmine wondered just how long she had been out, but didn't ask. She drove them back to her apartment, inside she found dinner waiting to be heated up. Mr. Blank set the table and dished out the food; Jasmine noted it was all home-cooked not take out.

As they ate, Mr. Blank slid an ATM card across the table to Jasmine. "This is yours; it can't be tracked or traced back to you or me through the bank. You can take as much money as is in it out whenever you want, but only I can add to it." He told Jasmine.

"Why only you?" She asked; too tired at the moment to get mad about the arrogance of it.

"Well, there are two reasons, Jasmine. I know you're tired, and will probably want to go over this again when you're not, but here goes. First off I say it can't be traced through the bank, but there's no such thing as absolutely untraceable electronic money. This card is very, very secure," Mr. Blank told her.

Jasmine ate for a bit in silence; she worked for a moneylender, so she understood what he was talking about. "And the second reason?" She asked after a few minutes.

"I wouldn't be much of a Pimp if I let my sexy new whore run her account would I." he replied.

Jasmine nodded; she wondered how long this game would last before he got bored with her and moved on like all the other men in her life had.

She pushed that depressing thought aside, "So whats next?" She asked instead.

"Monday you're going to a town council meeting, I'll give you more information on that once your rested up and awake. Tuesday I want you to catch a bus," he smiled at her, "Go with the flow, you'll enjoy it. I promise." He finished.

SOME COUNCILMAN ARE FUCKERS

Jasmine sat at a small desk behind the town council taking notes and submitting Kiara's votes on topics that came up; Jasmine had been to several of these meetings before taking notes for Kiara. The town council had only two women on it; Kiara and a nasty little bitch named Janice.

The meeting started late because Janice, as usual, needed to make an entrance; she was running for Mayor in two years god help the town if she won. Four hours later, the council meeting broke for an hour and a half recess. Jasmine slipped into the back hallway, unnoticed.

Jasmine snuck into the chairman's office as Mr. Blank had instructed. The room was empty; not a surprise the head of the council didn't take his breaks here. Jasmine made sure the main door to the room was locked, then glanced back at the door she had come in.

Sighing, she stepped over to the Mayor's big office chair and put the blindfold on. Jasmine wasn't worried about getting caught by the Mayor he never took his breaks here. She untucked her blouse, unbuttoned it all the way, then removed her bra. Her tits were bouncing and jiggling as they came free.

Jasmine felt drops of pussy juice dampen her thighs, as she spread her feet apart bending over one arm of the creaky old chair. She grasped the other firmly and gasped as her tits came down on the rough fabric of the seat nipples first.

She could tell the chair was going to be hell on them when MR anonymous came to fuck her. The old clock on the wall chimed; the door she had entered through opened right on time. Booted feet, entered and walked up behind Jasmine.

Jasmine heard pants unzip, gripping the arm of the chair, "Come and give it to me baby," she said with a husky moan; bracing her self for fucking she knew was coming.

His cock head pressed against her cunt; he moved it up and down, using her sloppy pussy to lube his member. He pressed against the opening of her pussy, teasing her. Then unexpectedly he yanked the chair backward impaling Jasmine's pussy on his hard fat cock.

Jasmine cried out in surprise; then made deep throaty moans and whimpers. He bent over her pumping his cock into her cunt; to the squeaking squealing song of the old chair. Her tits dragged back and forth over the rough cloth as he pounded her; driving Jasmine mad with lust as her hard achy nipples were overstimulated.

He fucked her hard and fast, cumming as deep inside her as he could get his cock. Jasmine moaned, cumming her self as she felt his hot spunk pulse inside her womb. He kept himself balls deep until he had spent every last drop of cum inside Jasmine.

His cock was still steel hard; Jasmine wondered distantly just what the fuck, the assholes in this town were eating, that gave them such long-lasting hard-on's. Jasmine moaned and grunted as he pulled out roughly; she cried out in pain, and lust, like a whore when he shoved it to the hilt in her asshole.

She squealed in surprise when he yanked her back and up off of the chair; which squeaked and moved. Then, he somehow sat in the chair, letting himself drop into it.

"Ohh," Jasmine cried out as her body weight, drove his cock a little deeper.

She moaned in confusion when her legs were pushed over the arms of the chair. But, the long thick cock that drove balls deep unexpectedly into her cum filled cunt solved the mystery. The cock was as big as the one already in her asshole.

Jasmine felt almost as full as when the two big black men had fucked her just the other day. Even as the two men began to double fuck her as hard as the chair allowed.

"Harder, Harder," Jasmine screamed.

The man who was beneath Jasmine reached around and began roughly squeezing her tits, he started close to her ribs and worked his way up over them to her achy grape-sized nipples. The man fucking her pussy was doing most of the work now; leaving him free to squeeze, stroke, and pinch her hard nipples.

Jasmine writhed and whimpered, her back arched in ecstasy; she felt the cock wrecking her pussy, dragging against the one pounding up into her asshole with every stroke. Both men were suddenly buried to the balls inside Jasmine; blasting her insides with scalding cum.

Jasmine began to thrash pinned between the men impaling as she came hard. The man in her cunt pulled out, and the man under her shoved Jasmine off onto the floor. His cock came out with a lowed pop like pulling a sucker out of your mouth.

One grabbed her left leg and pulled it up into the air spreading her open, and the other forced a double dildo into her pussy and asshole hard. He slapped her ass hard; then she was dropped on the floor again. They left the way they had all entered; Jasmine lay on the floor lost in her body shaking orgasm.

Only her phone ringing insistently got Jasmine moving and back to the meeting in time all cleaned up, and now one the wiser. Except for the two men who had so thoroughly fucked her; Jasmine casually looked around and the room.

She found nothing but the usual meeting stuff going on; no matter how she narrowed her eyes, she couldn't tell who the two men had been. She sat there for the next two and a half hours with her pussy and ass full of stewing spunk.

Jasmine was wondering the mini-mall parking lot, looking for Mr. Blank's hidden bus stop. He had told her to keep an eye out for. She found it on the edge of the lot, bordering a little-used side road Jasmine taped a flier to the little message board. Noticing there was another at the front, she walked around and placed one there as well.

Next to the board, a sign had been placed listing the bus routs and time. As it happened, a bus would be by in just a few moments; the sign said there was a one-time service fee per ride of $1.00. Mr. Blank had told her to take the bus, but nothing else other than going with the flow; at least it was cheap.

You could go to any stop; but, if you got off, you would have to pay again when you got back on. It would come back to this stop in roughly an hour. Jasmine would save gas and the hassle of finding parking while getting fucked by a stranger somewhere along the trip.

"Win, win, win, hell yah," Jasmine crowd to her self.

Here came the bus right on time; it pulled to a stop, and a woman staggered off. She was pretty, and as she brushed by Jasmine she smelled like sex and her eyes had that I just got my brains fucked out blissful look, Jasmine sighed her pussy tingled juicing in anticipation.

The door closed behind Jasmine as soon as she was on; she handed the driver a Dollar then stepped up onto the central aisle. No one heard her scream as the bus pulled away.

As she stepped up onto the central aisle, a man getting ready to get off the bus grabbed her. He grabbed a handful of hair and her arm. Another man, sitting on the opposite side of the aisle grabbed her legs, pulling them out from under her.

Jasmine screamed in shock, too surprised at first to fight. By the time she started kicking, her shirt had been ripped off, and her jeans had been dragged down to her feet. As Jasmine struggled, she was dragged along the floor on her face by her bra straps. That is until the clasp gave and it was torn away from her tits, and they bounced free onto the cold rubber and stainless steel flooring.

A hand forced its way into the crack of her ass; fingers roughly invaded her cunt and her asshole. It was obviously a thumb shoved up her ass, as it was shorter and thicker, then the finger buried in her pussy.

They stopped Dragging Jasmine; she lay face down sobbing in pure needy lust, as her pants, panties, and shoes were removed. Leaving her naked on the floor, the man fingering her pussy and asshole, felt the sloppy wetness as her pussy.

Pushing a second finger into her cunt, he pulled her ass up into the air, forcing her up to her knees. Jasmine moaned as he pulled his hand away, and a fat cock head pressed against the opening of her pussy. It was bigger then the one on her toy, Jasmine cried out as he thrust it into to her along with a few inches of the shaft.

Jasmine's cunt tightened down on the shaft, even as it spasmed in pain and pleasure; from being stretched so roughly. Her pussy became sloppy wet even more as he pushed the whole thing into her.

Jasmine cried out, "It's too big; it's too big, no, ahh!" As the fat head pushed against the inner wall of her cunt.

Jasmine's head was pulled up by the hair, agony shooting through her skull; she felt some hairs pulled out.

"STOPMMFFFGERK!" Her scream of protest stopped, as another big cock head was shoved into her mouth and down her throat.

Jasmine quivered cumming as the man fucking her pussy started fucking her harder. He pounded with just the half closest to his balls; so that his cock head bounced hard against her deepest places. The cock pulled out of her mouth; she had just enough time to get a breath, then he shoved the fat monster back down her throat.

She heard him groan, her tongue pressed hard against the underside of the shaft, as he forced half the shaft down her throat. Jasmine moaned and gurgled there on the floor, as the two men managed to match pace while they took her, it was not the first time. Jasmine came hard, her pussy spurting juices onto the bus floor.

The pretty woman smelling of sex flashed into her mind, as the man fucking her face forced her to deep throat him. His heavy balls slapped against her chin; his smelling pubic hair filled her nose as she gagged on the big cock.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
12