Jasmine Gets Pimped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Hands groped her tits and ass from the seats on either side. All around her were men, naked from the waist down. Finger gripped her tits roughly and pinched her nipples. Jasmine shook violently as a hot wave of humiliating pleasure rippled through her body.

Jasmine came hard, right as the man fucking her cunt blew his load right against her cervix; she felt his scalding hot, nasty seed gush into her uterus.

The man fucking Jasmine's mouth pulled out all but the head, then blasted her mouth full of cum. "You better swallow every mother fucking drop you little whore!" he barked at her.

Jasmine gulped down every drop; then grunted as another cock pushed into her pussy. This one wasn't very long, but it stretched her until it hurt and the head hit her G-spot every time as he started pounding her.

"OH GOD, IT'S SO BIG!" Jasmine screamed; he just fucked her harder as another cock waved in front of her face.

This one was long, thick, and purple-black; with a head bigger than a tangerine. Jasmine gulped but knowing it was going to happen any way she leaned forward and sucked the head better to have some control rather than chock to death on the monster.

There was no way she was going to deep throat this monster; luckily, he didn't try. He did make her take as much as he could get in though. Jasmine had just gotten a quarter of the monster into her mouth; when the man fucking her, buried himself in her pussy and came gushing hot spunk into her achy cunt.

A thumb was pressed into her asshole; as she started sucking the monster cock in her mouth with enthusiasm. Losing her self in the violation she knew it was going to happen, but she still clenched up and cried out around the cock she was sucking as a cock pressed against her asshole.

The big cock head pressed in the past the tight little pucker slowly the first time, then he pulled out and pushed it back inside. He did this for a few minutes fucking her asshole with just the head. Jasmine sucked almost hungrily on the fat cock in her mouth.

Her anus now relaxed; the man behind her slammed the full length of his shaft into her ass. The man fucking her face held her head, her mouth full of his cock; as the other man began fucking her asshole harder.

He gripped her sides, digging his fingers into her flanks, slamming her back onto himself. Jasmine started seeing stars she couldn't breathe. The cock stuffed into her mouth was unceremoniously pulled out. Jasmine gagged up bile, and cum then cried out in surprise.

She was pulled back onto the cock in her ass and picked up off the floor. The man sat down and slid partway along the bus seat his cock balls deep in her ass the whole time; Jasmine slumped back onto him, breathing raggedly as another man loomed over her.

It was the guy with the monster cock she had just been sucking, the man under Jasmine lay back, as the monster rubbed against her gaping, cum-oozing pussy.

Positioning himself over Jasmine, he pushed her legs up. The man under her grabbed them and held them out of the way. Jasmine quivered, her pussy was hungry for the fat eleven-inch monster. The big man pushed the head against her cunt; Jasmine moaned in needy anticipation.

He pushed it in, grinding his pubic hair into her clit with one hard, smooth thrust. Jasmine whimpered as he slid inside her, his fat black cock stretching her so tight she felt every vein. Jasmine had never in her life felt so full, and this was not the first time she had been DPed She moaned and grunted, as the head thumped against her cervix. He withdrew a little, then slammed into her pussy, hitting her cervix again. This time Jasmine thrashed cumming hard; she felt his cock sliding against the one still shoved balls deep up her ass.

The man under Jasmine braced one foot on the floor for leverage, then drove up into Jasmine. The man deep in her pussy kept thumping his cock head up against her cervix, driving Jasmine crazy. With each thrust, he used more shaft than the last.

The man on top countered the man fucking her in the ass, as the cock went into her ass to the balls harder and harder the cock fucking her cunt harder and harder would be coming out, Jasmine thrashed and quivered as the two monsters dragged wriggled and against each other stirring her cunt and ass like never before. She was so full so very full, her body giving in to the whole body orgasm so much unexpected hard sex had been building up to Jasmine jerked and convulsed held in place by the two big black men pounding her with their big black nigger cocks.

The big man fucking her cunt hit her cervix again, Jasmine arched up spasming and jerking, cumming and squealing like an animal; his monster cock head bore down hard against the entrance to her uterus. Jasmine saw nothing but stars, as he blasted the sensitive inner walls of her womanhood with a direct load of scalding cum like a squirt gun.

Every blast made Jasmine jerk and twitch, he held it there, as the man under her thrust harder into her asshole. Then they both pulled out at the same time, then, the man under Jasmine drove his cock up into her pussy, plowing hard against her cervix.

Holding her down on his thick cock, he blew his load inside through into her uterus. Jasmine screamed in pleasure, her whole body quivering she squirted pussy juice all over the big black man still looming over her.

There was a great deal of laughing as he stood up and moved away. Another man; this one a fat, ugly Mexican with a dick a little smaller than her toy. His balls, however, looked like they would fill her hands, not just her pussy; with a sleazy sneer, he took the black man's place.

He plowed into Jasmine's cunt hard; his cock was pummeling her womb. He picked her up, stepped back, and sat on a different bench. Jasmine grunted, looking back as a big Arab guy moved in, sliding his cock up her ass. Jasmine to cry out, as the Mexican leaned back.

Jasmine noticed the Arab wore a Condom before the nasty Mexican dragged her head around; He shoved his tongue into her mouth. The Arab reached around, fucking her in the ass as hard as he could he got a double handful of her tits.

The Arab roughly work them over, while the Mexican pounded her cunt and tongue fucked her mouth. After five very long, hard minutes, he blew his load deep inside her cunt, the biggest load Jasmine had ever gotten. More than both the guys who had already came in her put together.

Hot spunk soaked Jasmine's womb; the Arab lasted a minute longer. When he was close, he pulled out of her ass, tore the condom off, and slammed into her cunt. Blasting her cunt with his load, his cock stretched her painfully.

The remaining six pairs of men fucked Jasmine, the same as the others; before moving her from one bench to another after they pumped their loads of cum into her pussy.

Laying on her back, her legs dangling limply off the bus bench; Jasmine quivered, and twitched still cumming, as a steady stream of cum ran out of her pussy onto the seat. The sleazy Mexican, stuffed a huge butt plug into her gaping cunt with a harsh laugh, stopping the outflow of spunk.

Two men put Jasmine's shoes, jeans, and blouse back on her; then shuffled her to the front of the bus. The driver put her purse in her arms, then handed her a crisp new one-dollar bill; "Do, cum again any time," he said.

Jasmine got off the bus awkwardly, with a distinctly bow-legged walk she moved slowly away from the bus. Mr. Blank stood at the small bus stop waiting for her. When she reached him, Jasmine paused to look into his eyes. Mr. Blank opened his mouth to speak; Jasmine slapped him as hard as she could manage.

"Next time you're going to have a busload of assholes gangbang me, let me fucking know in advance asshole!" She snarled, slumping against him exhausted.

Mr. Blank stood blinking in confusion; she should not be able to talk to him like this, let alone slap him. He pushed this unsettling thought aside, putting his arm around her; he led Jasmine to his car, they could come back for her's later.

Jasmine's tale is almost done, as always feel free to let me know what you think.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
12