Jasmine Makes Three

Story Info
Married couple shares a wild evening with their sexy friend.
4.4k words
4.68
30.5k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
143 Followers

They were spending another evening with their dear friend Jasmine. Jack loved their nights together, the food, the conversation, and -- especially -- being naked with his gorgeous wife and their sexy friend under the stars in the sensual water of the hot tub.

His wife Susan loved being naked together, too, though she didn't talk about that to Jack. She liked showing off her handsome husband. She liked Jasmine watching as she cuddled with him in the tub. She liked seeing Jasmine's body, too.

Jasmine, a life-long free spirit, also loved their evenings together and invited them often. She got a thrill out of them spending time together naked. It felt so natural -- and erotic.

The evening started like the others: quick kisses at the front door, hors d'oeurves in the living room as they caught up and laughed together, followed by a delicious dinner. As always, the wine flowed.

When they finished dessert, Jasmine asked with a wink, "Anyone up for some hot tub time?"

Both guests raised a hand and said "Yes" in unison. Jack's pulse quickened, as it always did when Jasmine asked the question.

Most of his current sexual fantasies revolved involved Susan, Jasmine, and the hot tub. Besides never having had sex with two women at once, his imaginings were fueled by little moments they'd had together. Once, they noticed the lighting at the hot tub was projecting perfect silhouettes of them onto the fence. Holding up her breasts as she looked at the fence, Jasmine asked, "How do my tits look?" Jack thought they looked perfect and wished he were holding them.

Another time after getting out of the tub they were talking in the living room, still in towels. Jasmine's feet were on the coffee table as she sunk into the couch, her knees up. Her towel slid up down her creamy thighs. Jack shifted his position to get a better look at her enticing pussy, hoping to remain undetected. He couldn't see everything but saw enough that it preoccupied his sexual musings for months. Pretending not to notice, Jasmine gave him a good long look. She did notice he'd spread his legs to give her a peek at his cock and balls. That was entirely fair, she thought, feeling aroused.

"You two get ready. I'll clear the table." Jasmine never let her guests do any work. She was a good host -- and preferred watching them undress.

They were all in their early sixties, but fit, trim and, undeniably youthful for their age. They don't make sixty-year-olds-like they used to, Jasmine thought as Susan and Jack stepped away from the table to start peeling off their clothes.

Blonde with a dazzling smile, Susan was an avid hiker and it showed. Jasmine looked up from the dishes as Susan pulled off her top and lacy black bra. She loved Susan's toned body and the way her lovely full breasts swayed slightly as she moved. Susan looked up and smiled. Jasmine saw Susan's pale pink nipples were hard. Susan noticed too and felt exhilarated. She took off her tight slacks and slid her little black panties down her shapely legs. Her pubic hair was golden. Susan was getting wet from being watched and knowing they'd all be naked together soon. Barely focusing on the dishes, Jasmine was wet, too. As Susan walked to the bathroom for a towel, her adorable little ass twitched from side to side as Jack and Jasmine enjoyed the view.

Jack pulled off his shirt, then his pants as Jasmine looked up from her dish drying. He was long, lean, and handsome, with a full head of graying hair. Jasmine admired his good looks, strong legs, and flat stomach. After catching Jasmine's eye, he slowly took off his underwear. She saw his cock was beginning to grow. Jack turned and bent down to pick up his clothes. He imagined he could feel her eyes on his ass. Jasmine liked what she was seeing.

Susan returned, standing stark naked with two towels under her arm.

"Here are our towels, baby."

"Okay then. My turn!" Jasmine walked past them to her bedroom, where she usually took off her clothes and came back wrapped in a towel.

This time she returned still dressed, holding a towel. She didn't want to be left out of the strip show. As he and Susan looked on, Jack held his breath. Jasmine set her towel on the table, pulled off her blouse, reached around and undid her bra, and let it fall to the floor. She met their glances and smiled.

The sight of her luscious breasts in the bright light, her dark nipples erect, made Jack's cock twitch.

The women noticed.

"Steady there, big fella." Susan smiled.

"Right, nothing you haven't seen before!" Jasmine laughed, looking at his cock.

Jack blushed. He hoped the blood rushing to his face might divert it from the center of their attention.

"Sorry about that," he stammered.

"Don't be sorry! It's a compliment for us old ladies." Jasmine wished she could feel it twitch in her mouth. They don't make old ladies like they used to.

"Absolutely, baby." Talking about Jack's cock with their sexy friend made Susan aroused.

"Then let's get in the tub before I make a bigger scene!"

"No pun intended," Jasmine said, giggling.

"This may not help." Looking Jack in the eye, Jasmine pulled off her black jeans and red panties. With only a trace of light brown pubic hair, Jasmine's exquisite pussy was there for all to see. Her body was stunning, like her face and long brown hair. Jack trembled, imperceptibly he hoped.

"Yeah, that's not going to help him." Susan laughed. "But in another sense, it definitely will."

Jack was speechless. He tried to conjure up a horrible image in hopes it might slow his erection. But he only conjured Jasmine's glorious naked body, just feet away. He moved his towel, hoping to conceal his swelling cock. No one was fooled.

Giving Jack and Susan a view of her firm, round ass, Jasmine bent over, and picked up her towel.

Turning back toward them she cried, "To the tub!"

Going out the sliding glass door, it was just steps away. Susan noticed Jasmine had more lights on than usual. Setting their towels along the deck, they stepped into the water, which steamed in the cool night air. Jack always let them get in first -- so he could watch them slip into the water, and they could watch him.

They let out simultaneous "Ahhs" as they settled in, Jack and Susan sitting next to each other facing Jasmine. The women never hid their breasts under the water. No matter how discreet he tried to be and how actively he participated in their conversations, they always knew where his eyes were focused. They enjoyed Jack's appreciative glances.

As they talked about the deplorable state of the world, Susan and Jack's recent travels, and Jasmine's latest hilarious dating misadventures, Susan moved very close to Jack, resting her hand on his thigh. He put his arm around her shoulder.

Susan looked especially beautiful to Jack tonight. He wondered if Jasmine had left an extra light on accidentally or intentionally. In either case, it helped him better see these beautiful naked women. When the bubbles were off, the water was so clear he could see into the water nearly as well as above it. Jasmine's legs were parted more than usual, Jack thought, giving a shimmering view of her pussy they didn't usually get.

It was no accident. Jasmine enjoyed exposing herself to them.

As they talked and laughed under the stars, Susan gradually moved her hand up Jack's thigh. He was so focused on Jasmine's barely obscured pussy that he didn't notice until Susan reached his balls. He looked at her quickly but she didn't look back. She just smiled faintly and kept talking to Jasmine.

Emboldened, Jack slowly moved his hand and gently cupped Susan's breast, just above the water line. Susan rested her head on his shoulder.

"You two are my favorite couple. So loving." And great looking, Jasmine thought.

Jack kissed Susan's cheek and squeezed her soft breast. Susan moved her hand to his cock. It was getting nice and hard. Jack didn't know where this was going but was more than happy to go along for the ride.

Jasmine was aroused by their being sexual in front of her. She wanted to hold his cock while Susan watched.

Susan cooed softly as Jack gently pinched her nipple while she slowly stroked him.

Jasmine looked on lasciviously.

"Jack, you don't have a twin brother, do you? Or maybe you two are in some polygamous renegade Mormon sect? You're really making the guys I date look bad right now." The sight of Susan's hand on his growing cock was making her crazy.

"Sorry. One brother, who's neither a twin nor your type. We appreciate your marriage proposal, though. Unfortunately, only the men can propose to the women in the sect." He smiled as Susan lazily stroked him.

"So, what are you waiting for? Propose away." But it wasn't exactly marriage Jasmine wanted proposed.

They laughed then sat quietly in the steamy water, feeling steamy themselves.

"Before we turn into prunes or get poached, maybe we should get out of this delightful contraption." No matter how much she enjoyed it, the heat was starting to get to Jasmine. Jack and Susan were getting overheated, too -- in every sense.

"You're probably right." Jack was surprised to hear the words come out of his mouth. The last thing he wanted was to exit this sexually charged scene, but there could be more to come.

They all stood slowly, the water running off their bodies.

"I just love you two." Jasmine held out her arms for a hug, smiling her beautiful smile.

Without hesitating, Susan moved closer. The women put their arms around each other's waist and beckoned Jack. He needed no convincing and moved in, his arms around their waists and theirs around his. His hard cock touched them. Their breasts pressed together and against Jack's chest.

Jasmine gave Susan and Jack's asses a gentle squeeze. He jumped ever so slightly at her touch.

"Such a gorgeous, sexy couple," she said softly.

Susan moved her hand to Jasmine's ass and moved Jack's hand to Jasmine's other cheek. They gently held Jasmine's perfect ass as they hugged.

"We love you, too, Jasmine," Susan whispered, caressing her soft skin.

"This feels so nice. It's cold though, being all wet in the night air. Shall we go in?" Jasmine stroked their backs.

"Let's," Susan responded.

They stepped back into the house wrapped in their towels, drying themselves in a close circle in the living room.

Susan broke the silence.

"You said your back was hurting, Jasmine. Jack gives fantastic massages. Would you like him to massage your back?"

Jack felt lightheaded.

"I'd love that," Jasmine shot back, thinking of him fondling Susan's breast.

"Would you do that for me, Jack?"

Everyone knew the answer.

"Of course. My pleasure."

"My bed would be the best place." Her guests didn't argue the point.

Jasmine led them to her room with its luxurious bed and wrought iron headboard. Susan and Jack had stayed in the room when housesitting for her. Jack liked remembering how he and Susan had made love in her bed.

Susan started pulling down the bedding so just the sheet and fitted sheet remained. She desperately wanted to see Jack's hands on Jasmine's body, and whatever came next. Her heart raced as she set the stage, lighting candles on both nightstands and the dresser. Jack and Jasmine looked on in anticipation from the edge of the bed, still in their towels like Susan.

"Ready for your massage, ma'am." Susan smiled as she swept her arm with a flourish across the bed and pulled the sheet back for Jasmine.

"I must have drowned and gone to Heaven." Jasmine dropped her towel and languidly climbed into the bed, lying naked on her stomach.

Jack was living his favorite erotic dream. Susan was delirious with lust. Jasmine wanted them both.

"Just like at home?" Jack asked Susan, to confirm his dream could now come true.

"Just like at home. Except I'll be your audience." But she didn't intend to be a mere spectator.

Jack turned toward the bed. The candles lit the room well so he could clearly see Jasmine lying naked, waiting for his touch. Susan pulled off his towel, got on her toes, and whispered in his ear.

"Make her come so hard, baby."

Her provocative words and warm breath made a chill run down his spine. They'd never included another person in their sex life. Jack was shocked -- and overjoyed -- that Susan was fully supporting this adventure.

Jack climbed naked into the bed, kneeling next to Jasmine.

"Do you have oil?"

She turned toward him and said, "There, in the nightstand drawer."

Susan opened it. A bottle of lavender massage oil lay next to Jasmine's flesh colored silicone dildo, which she kept handy. She loved sending them into the drawer to find it. Susan handed him the oil then took the big dildo in her hands, stroking and squeezing it reverently.

"I keep all the important stuff in that drawer," Jasmine said, laughing softly.

"Oh my," Susan said, unable to take her eyes -- and hands -- off the huge lifelike cock.

"Mi casa es tu casa, sweetie," Jasmine said with a wink.

Jack straddled Jasmine so his ass was resting gently on her lower back, his calves pressed against her hips. Jasmine sighed. Susan dropped her towel and joined them, sitting close enough she was touching Jack.

He poured the fragrant oil into his hands to warm it, then pushed Jasmine's hair aside and began massaging her graceful, elegant neck.

"Mmmm," she murmured.

He meticulously massaged her neck, then her upper shoulder and long arms. Her skin was soft and warm. Her flesh felt wonderful in his hands. Looking on intently, Susan smiled and rested her hand on his knee. He leaned over and they kissed.

He moved down Jasmine's back. He shuddered when he rested his ass on hers so he could work the middle of her back. She purred as he massaged the oil firmly into her back and sides. She lifted herself to help him reach the sides of her breasts.

He moved lower, resting on her thighs, her perfect round ass facing him. His cock nestled between her cheeks, moving up and down between them as he rubbed her. Feeling his hard cock on her ass made Jasmine want it insider her. The feeling was mutual. Jack spent plenty of time on her lower back.

He turned on her body so he faced her feet. Resting his ass squarely on hers, he lifted each foot towards himself in turn, applied oil, and massaged it firmly. She murmured with pleasure.

Susan began to kiss and suck Jasmine's toes. She'd led Jack to believe she had never been sexual with a woman. He was starting to wonder about that. Susan had her secrets.

"Oh my God," Jasmine said softly.

"I love it when he sucks my toes," Susan whispered.

Jack moved to Jasmine's shapely calves, then to her thighs, massaging them firmly while Susan kissed Jasmine's neck, which smelled of lavender. As he moved up her legs, Susan spread them for him. He reached her upper thighs and Jasmine quivered when his hands softly brushed against the lips of her pussy.

Jack turned again, now kneeling between Jasmine's long legs, facing her ass. She moaned as he firmly kneaded one cheek, then the other. Susan faced Jack and straddled Jasmine's upper back, her pussy between Jasmine's shoulder blades. Taking the oil, she rubbed it on her own clit, which she rubbed against Jasmine as she watched Jack deeply massage her friend's lovely ass.

Jack spread Jasmine's cheeks with each powerful stroke, further exposing her beautiful wet pussy and ass. While her cheeks were spread wide, Susan leaned down and dribbled oil between them.

"Massage her everywhere."

"Uh huh," Jasmine whispered.

Susan firmly gripped Jasmine's cheeks and spread them wide. He slowly ran his fingers down between them, rubbing in the oil as he circled her asshole then rubbed it directly.

Jasmine sighed.

Susan got off Jasmine and bent down to her ear.

"Time for your other side."

Like a limp rag doll, Jasmine slowly rolled onto her back with Susan's help. She couldn't keep her eyes off Jack's huge erection.

"Isn't it nice?" Susan asked as she stroked it and licked the tip, her eyes on Jasmine.

Jasmine ached to feel it inside her.

"Don't worry. I want you to have it, but not just yet." She gave the underside of his cock a long, slow lick. It jumped.

Jack's dream was coming true.

Susan again at his side, Jack straddled Jasmine's stomach, her voluptuous breasts and lovely face before him. He stroked her hair and pushed it to the side so he could work on her neck and face. Jasmine looked into his eyes. Jack lightly oiled his fingers and began gently massaging her temples, then cheeks, then ears. She closed her eyes and purred at his touch. As he finished her face he leaned down, his cock touching her breasts, and softly kissed each eyelid.

"Kiss her mouth, Jack."

Eyes now open, Jasmine nodded.

Jack kissed her gently at first, then deeper and with greater passion. They explored each other with their tongues. Jasmine loved the kiss and feeling his hard cock pressed against her. When Jack pulled away and sat back up, Susan kissed them both passionately, her hand caressing Jasmine's hair.

After tenderly massaging her shoulders and hands, Jack moved to Jasmine's ample breasts. Having fantasized about this for so long, he took his time, slowly working up toward her large, erect nipples. Her sounds of pleasure got louder as he began circling, then touching, her nipples. When he pinched them she said, "Harder." When he did, she whimpered and writhed beneath the weight of his body.

Susan leaned down and held one breast, then took the nipple into her warm mouth. Jasmine reached over and squeezed Susan's naked ass. Jack took her other nipple in his mouth and they pleasured her breasts together. He felt Jasmine move her other hand to her pussy, which she rubbed rhythmically as they sucked her nipples and fondled her breasts.

After massaging Jasmine's beautiful long legs, he got between them. He trembled at the sight of her pussy -- wet, wide open, and ready for anything he desired. He oiled his hands and gently massaged her mons, running his fingers through her trace of wispy hair. Jasmine moaned loudly. Susan stroked her face and kissed her deeply as Jack massaged her outer lips. They were smooth, soft, and inviting.

Spreading them gently with his fingers, Jasmine's glorious pussy opened like a flower. Her inner lips were delicate, like Susan's. He stroked them lovingly then moved to her clit, which was prominent and engorged. He rubbed it gently, then gradually increased the stimulation. She cried out as Jack pleasured her with his fingers.

"This was in the drawer, too." Susan handed him a bottle of lubricant.

Jack poured it onto his fingers and rubbed it onto Jasmine's eager pussy.

"Put it inside me, too."

"Let me." Susan held out her hand and he lubricated two of her fingers. Jack pushed Jasmine's legs wide apart. As he rubbed her clit with his slippery thumb, Susan slowly pushed one finger, then two into Jasmine's glistening vagina. Soon she was thrusting deep and hard into Jasmine, who moaned with pleasure.

Jasmine eventually whispered, "I want Jack's cock."

"Yes," Susan agreed, slipping her fingers out of Jasmine.

Moving up between Jasmine's legs, Jack lubricated his thick cock. Pulling her to him forcefully by her hips, he slid it between Jasmine's wet lips, running the head up and down against her hard clit.

Minutes later Susan said, "I'll take care that while you fill her with your cock."

Jasmine nodded. Her face was flushed.

At that, Jack drove the full length of his cock into Jasmine's hungry pussy. She cried out ecstatically. He gripped her ass firmly with both hands and thrust in and out of her. The sight of his rock hard cock disappearing into her delicious pussy nearly made him come. But he wanted more so he slowed his pace and made room for Susan to join in.

Susan was amazed how the sight of her husband fucking Jasmine aroused her so thoroughly. She leaned down and licked Jasmine's clit, sometimes running her tongue up and down Jack's shiny, wet cock as it emerged from inside her friend.

dloveSF
dloveSF
143 Followers
12