Jasmine Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine gasped at the sublime feeling.

"Suck my clit, Susan," she said.

Susan put her mouth around Jasmine's clit and gently sucked. Jasmine gripped the sheet with both hands as they brought her closer and closer to climax.

"Put a finger in my ass while you fuck my pussy."

Happy to oblige, Jack lifted his hand to Susan, who lubricated his pinky. Returning his hand to Jasmine's ass, he slowly pushed it into her. In her tight ass, he felt his cock moving back and forth in her vagina. Jasmine felt faint from Jack's penetration and Susan's tongue and lips stimulating her clit perfectly.

In minutes, Jasmine unleashed a howl as her cataclysmic orgasm erupted. Pinned to the bed by Susan and Jack, her thighs trembled as spasms of indescribable pleasure crashed over her in waves. Her legs squeezed around his hips like a vice. Jack's finger felt pulsations as her orgasm throbbed on and on as he kept fucking her. Susan sucked her clit furiously. Jasmine clutched at the bedsheet as if her life depended on it.

Her monumental orgasm gradually subsided. Miraculously, Jack had not come and slowly pulled out. Susan eagerly licked Jasmine's juices off his rigid cock.

When finally able to speak, Jasmine held her arms out to him.

"Come in my mouth, handsome."

Without hesitating, Jack moved up her body until he was astride her face. Susan moved next to him, rubbing her swollen clit while she watched from inches away. He slowly pushed his cock into Jasmine's lovely mouth. She pulled him in by his hips, nearly taking in his full length. Letting her guide him, Jack fucked her mouth deeply, reveling in the incredible sensations as Jasmine looked up into his eyes.

Susan caressed Jasmine's face as she consumed Jack's cock. Her hand on Jasmine's cheek, she felt each thrust into her mouth.

Wetting her finger in her dripping pussy, Jasmine pushed it into his ass. Each time he pulled out of her mouth she pushed her finger inside him. He'd never experienced fucking and being fucked at the same time. It was more than he could take. Moments later he came more intensely than he ever had, filling Jasmine's mouth with spurts of his hot cum as each powerful throb gripped her finger.

As his orgasm ended, Jack pulled out of Jasmine's mouth, which she'd left open to let them see his cum on her tongue. Susan leaned in and kissed her, taking it in her mouth. Jack leaned down too and they kissed each other passionately, sharing his cum.

"Now it's your turn, Susan." Jasmine sat up and patted the bed, smiling at Susan. "Lie on your back and spread your legs for us."

Susan didn't hesitate. She lay on the bed, exposed with her legs spread wide in the candlelight. Her breasts heaved as she breathed hard, anticipating what they had in store for her.

"Where's that big friend of mine?" Jasmine took her dildo off the nightstand and lubricated it as she looked in Susan's eye's, then Jack's. She moved on top of Susan in a sixty-nine position.

"You did so well before, would you eat me some more, sweetie? We'll make it worth your while." Jasmine winked at Jack.

She lowered herself to Susan's mouth and rubbed her pussy back and forth across her nose, tongue, and lips. Lowering her face to Susan's pussy, she spread her delicate pink lips and ran her tongue slowly up and down from vagina to clit, then circled Susan's clit with her tongue and flicked the tip. Susan squirmed and cooed.

Jack caressed Jasmine's back and as she ate his wife's pussy. The sight was so erotic his cock began to stir.

Without taking her attention from Susan's hard little clit, Jasmine held the head of the huge dildo to the mouth of Susan's vagina. Slowly she pushed it in, stretching Susan wide. Susan squirmed and cried out softly. Jack stroked her hair as Jasmine pushed it in deeper and deeper. Susan began moving her hips in time with Jasmine's thrusts. She loved being fucked by the biggest "cock" she'd ever encountered, especially as Jasmine stimulated her clit.

Moving behind Susan's head as she devoured Jasmine from below, Jack squeezed Jasmine's ass in time with her fucking Susan with the dildo.

"Come help me fuck her, Jack."

Jack moved between Susan's legs and Jasmine put his hand on the dildo. "She likes it. All of it."

Jack began pushing the long, thick dildo in and out of Susan's taut pussy, one hand underneath her, squeezing her fine ass.

Turning her full attention to Susan's clit, Jasmine ate her enthusiastically while Jack filled her to bursting. He knew she would come soon when her thighs started twitching and her groans came faster and louder.

Seconds later, Susan shrieked and bucked as a momentous orgasm shook her to the core. She squirted copiously into Jasmine's mouth and over the huge dildo as it penetrated her relentlessly. When her amazingly long orgasm slowly subsided, Jack kissed Jasmine and tasted Susan's juices. They took turns gently kissing Susan's beautiful pussy and stroked her still trembling thighs.

Utterly spent, they pulled up the sheet and lay together in the big bed, Jack between the women. They held each other quietly exchanging tender kisses and caresses.

"It seems our friendship has reached a new level." Jasmine smiled at them.

"A wonderful level." Susan replied.

"I don't know. I'm not so sure."

The women looked at Jack, surprised.

"We should probably try this again and again, to make sure. You can't be too careful." He smiled broadly.

"You're right! Don't you think, Susan?"

"I couldn't agree more, my dear. Jack's so prudent and practical -- like a boy scout gone horribly wrong."

Jack just smiled and thought about their next visit.

12