Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 02

Story Info
A friend visits our menage et trois and sparks fly.
6k words
4.78
8.4k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

"We've got an email from Jasmine!" Susan called to Jack.

It had been more than a week since their wild night of sex at her place. Since then, Susan and Jack had thought of little else but their incredible night with Jasmine.

Jack hurried to the computer to read the email with Susan: "I miss you two!!! Can you tell from what I've attached?"

Susan clicked on the video in the email and there was Jasmine, smiling seductively. She was stark naked in her bed.

"I keep thinking of you both so much. There's only one thing I can do to relieve the misery."

She pinched her dark nipples then slowly spread her long legs. Moving her hand between her legs, she spread her lips and lightly ran her fingers between them.

Holding two glistening fingers to the camera, she whispered, "I'm wet at the thought of you."

"Since I can't have you both right this minute, I'll have to settle for poor substitutes."

She reached off camera then held up her huge lifelike dildo. "This will be playing the role of Jack's fine cock." She opened her lovely mouth wide and took in the tip, pulled it out, then licked slowly up and down the shaft.

Jack and Susan's eyes were wide.

"And this will play the role of Susan's luscious mouth." She held a tiny vibrator towards the camera and turned it on. Staring directly into the camera, she lowered the vibrator and moaned the moment it touched her clit.

"Now I need Jack inside me. He's so big I'd better get him nice and slippery." She poured lubricant into the palm of her hand then caressed the entire length of the flesh-colored dildo. Looking back into the camera, she rubbed it up and down her pussy then held it to her vagina. Spreading her legs further, she slowly pushed it inside, whimpering as its wide girth stretched her.

"It's so big." She gradually pushed it in deep, gasping as the monstrous thing penetrated her.

"Now little Susan here needs to do her magic while Jack's stand-in fucks me." Returning the vibrator to her engorged clit, she circled it then held it steady.

"Oh God," she cried out as she pushed the dildo fully in and out while stimulating her clit with the humming vibrator.

Watching Jasmine pleasure herself, Susan slid her hand inside her own panties, through her hair, and stroked her pussy. She reached over to Jack with her other hand and squeezed his hard cock through his pants. Jack couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

Jasmine's forehead beaded with sweat and she trembled slightly as she pleasured herself for a long time. Her ample breasts moved enticingly each time she pushed in the dildo. She tried to maintain eye contact with the camera but couldn't keep them open as her pleasure built. Her moans grew louder and her smooth thighs quaked as she neared climax.

Suddenly she screamed "Yes!" as her orgasm exploded, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through her beautiful body. She held the dildo fully inside and kept the vibrator on her clit until her orgasm gradually wound down.

Flushed, she set the vibrator aside and slowly pulled out the dildo. Putting it to her mouth -- her eyes looking straight into the camera -- she licked her juices from it, then set it down.

"See you soon?" She smiled, blew them a kiss, winked, and the video ended.

"Holy Jesus," Jack exclaimed.

Susan's heart was pounding. "Ok, maybe I do like porn."

"Should we plan another get together?" The question was unnecessary.

"Uh, yes. I think that'd be a good idea."

___

Still feeling the erotic glow from making her video, Jasmine was relaxing naked in her hot tub when her phone beeped. Reaching for it on the deck, she smiled when she saw they'd replied to her.

"We miss you terribly, Jasmine! Please come and be with us. We've attached a little preview for you."

Jasmine smiled at her phone and opened the video they'd sent.

Susan and Jack were lying in bed, the camera focused on their faces.

Susan started. "Thanks for the lovely message, dear Jasmine, and for the excellent idea."

"We've missed you, too, and we'd love to get together as soon as we can." Jack turned his head to Susan. "Would this Friday evening at our place work, sweetheart?"

"Why yes, Friday night would be wonderful if you can make it, Jasmine. We hope you can! Dress will be very casual."

"To non-existent," Jack added.

"We'll even preview the dessert course with you."

Susan reached for something outside the frame. Jasmine heard her own voice in the background -- they were playing the video she'd sent them

The camera started to pan down their naked bodies. Stopping at Susan's full breasts, Jack gently squeezed one and pinched her nipple with his free hand.

"Susan misses your warm mouth sucking her pretty pink nipples," he narrated. Susan cooed and nodded earnestly.

As the camera panned lower, Susan ran her fingers though her golden pubic hair and stroked Jack's hard cock. The camera angle changed and Jasmine's video came into view on a laptop lying on the bed next to Susan's hip.

"Now we want to give you a coming attraction of our next time together -- when you're with us in the flesh, not just as some hyper-sensual screen image."

Looking into the camera, Susan wet her fingers, spread her legs, and began caressing her delicate pussy. The camera zoomed in.

"Your warm tongue will go right here, Jasmine." Susan spread her pale inner lips and massaged her little clit with her fingers.

"Mmmm."

Jasmine squirmed in the hot tub as she watched.

Susan masturbated at length for the camera, as the image of Jasmine doing the same flickered in the background. Jack slid his index finger into Susan's pussy and rubbed her g-spot. The camera zoomed in as his finger disappeared into her.

"Jack's going to fuck you like this with his finger and then with his big cock, while I suck your clit, Jasmine."

Jack's knees appeared between Susan's legs and he put his engorged cock to her pussy.

"Ooooh, it looks like Jack's going to fuck me now. I really want to watch him fuck you, too, Jasmine. Any way you'd like."

"I'll fuck your gorgeous pussy just like this." At that, Jack pushed the full length of his rock hard cock into Susan's eager pussy, as she rubbed her clit intensely.

Jasmine shuddered. She had a good, close view of the full length of his shiny cock moving in and out of Susan, her inner lips gently wrapped around his shaft. Jasmine's video stayed visible in the background as he thrust in and out of Susan. Jasmine couldn't keep her hands off her aroused clit.

Susan's thighs began to twitch noticeably as she neared climax.

In her video, Jasmine suddenly cried out and came hard. That pushed Susan over the edge and her powerful orgasm erupted in spasms. Warm liquid squirted out of her over Jack's pounding cock as she howled in ecstasy. He too cried out euphorically as he came at the same time and filled Susan with his cum.

When their orgasms finished, Susan gently pushed Jack away so she could slide two fingers into her bright pink pussy, removing them covered with his cum. The camera followed her as she slowly licked her fingers clean, looking directly into the camera.

"So that's a taste of the dessert course on Friday, Jasmine. The other courses will be equally delicious. Jack and I would really like you to come."

"Yes, please come, Jasmine." Jack smiled at the camera. "We'll make sure you do."

Beaming -- and aroused -- Jasmine instantly wrote back, "See you Friday, loves! XOXOXO"

Jasmine settled back into the warm water and made herself come again, longing for their upcoming encounter.

___

The doorbell rang right at seven. Susan and Jack bolted from the kitchen to open the door. There was Jasmine, wrapped in a beautiful silk Kimono. Susan had also dressed for the occasion, wearing a short yellow cocktail dress with a plunging neckline. Her black bra pushed her breasts up for all to admire. Jack too wore his best slacks and dress shirt, with an extra button undone at the top of his shirt.

Quick hellos out of the way, they all kissed furiously as they stood together at the front door, unconcerned about the neighbors. Susan nearly leapt at Jasmine, throwing her arms around her waist as they kissed deeply. Jasmine put her hands on Susan's ass and pulled her close as their voracious tongues pushed into each other's mouth. His hand already squeezing Jasmine's fine ass as she kissed Susan, Jack took his turn kissing her when Susan pulled back slightly. Susan leaned back in and kissed Jack lovingly, Jasmine's lovely face just inches from theirs. They held each other for a long moment, not saying a word.

"Believe it or not, we have an additional appetizer." Jack had worked hard on his special grilled oysters.

"Jack's oysters are to die for."

"What a treat! Not that I need it tonight, but oysters are not only delicious but they make me deliciously horny." Jasmine licked her lips slowly.

"Ok, then let's eat and get our energy up for dessert, or we might get distracted and end up missing Jack's dinner altogether."

Arm in arm they walked into the living room, where champagne was chilling, candles were burning, and old jazz was playing softly.

"How beautiful! You two really know how to do a second date. You could give lessons to the guys I go out with. If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were trying to seduce me." Jasmine gave a sly smile.

"Where would you get such a crazy idea?" Susan touched the silk of the kimono, running her fingers lightly across Jasmine's breasts.

"Just hopeful, I guess," Jasmine joked.

As the women sat close on the couch, Jack brought the fragrant oysters to the coffee table in front of them to "oohs" and "ahhs." The champagned flowed and they licked each other's fingers to get every tasty drop of the sweet and savory oysters.

Moving to the table they talked animatedly as they worked through Jack's lovely salad and entrée of scallop and crab pasta.

"The last time we were together was incredible," Jasmine told them. "I'd fantasized about such a thing with you but never thought you'd consider it. You're such a close couple."

"It surprised us, too. I've tried some different things in my past," (Jack shot Susan a look, since she treated her sexual past like a state secret with him), "but never a threesome, and with a dear friend." Susan touched Jasmine's hand.

"I can't deny I've fantasized about it," Jack added. Susan feigned shock, then smiled.

"But I'd never done anything remotely like that before. I'm cynical about the concept of polyamory. It sounds reasonable in the abstract, but it's probably used most for rationalizing bad behavior. But we're all consenting adults, there's no one else we need buy-in from, and no one to get hurt as long as we're all in agreement and keep talking."

"Jack and I have a very strong relationship and we communicate well."

Jack thought their communication about Susan's sexual past could use a little improvement.

"We both just love you, Jasmine, and find you incredibly sexy and attractive. So it feels right for us." Susan looked at Jack.

"We do and it does." He smiled warmly.

"Well, I love you two and think you're incredibly sexy and wonderful. I don't want to do anything to hurt your relationship or our friendship. So please tell me if anything between us gets weird or uncomfortable."

"We will and you do the same, love." Susan took Jasmine and Jack's hands in hers.

"Let me clear the table before we start dessert." Jack rose and carried dishes to the kitchen. Walking back, he found Susan and Jasmine kissing tenderly.

"All that dinner and you two can't wait to start dessert?"

"Our bad, Jack. We shouldn't have started without you." They all smiled.

As soon as he cleared the table, Jack announced they were not having a traditional dessert.

"It's more of a treat for the senses. We don't have a beautiful hot tub like you, but we do have a nice big shower where we can freshen up and relax together."

"That's my favorite dessert, Jack. How'd you know?" Jasmine squeezed Jack's hand.

"Okay! Then follow me, lovely ladies." Jack took them by the hands and led them to the master bathroom.

The bathroom was huge and the shower so large it needed no door or curtain. Jack, ever the wayward boy scout, had made sure the room was perfectly heated for them and towels were heating on the racks. He turned on the shower to get it warm.

"I don't know about you, Susan, but I've always wondered what's worn under a kimono."

"You're reading my mind, Jack." Susan turned and looked at Jasmine, the large mirrors showing her at every angle.

"May I?" Jack was dying to take her clothes off.

"Please, Jack." Jasmine held her arms at her sides. Waiting.

He moved up to her, kissed her mouth gently, then slowly undid the belt around the kimono. The silk fabric was incredibly soft and smooth. Jack slowly opened Jasmine's kimono, slid it off her shoulders, and hung it on a nearby hook.

Jasmine stood before them smiling radiantly, in nothing but a deep green sheer bra, a tiny matching thong, and pretty sandals. Jack knelt and slipped her sandals off. Then he stood, looking into Jasmine's eyes, as he reached around and undid her bra, lifting it gently off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Her large breasts were perfect, natural and soft, her areolas and nipples large. He softly kissed then sucked each nipple. They hardened in his mouth.

Jasmine desperately wanted him to pull off her thong and Jack obliged. Susan watched from inches away, trembling with excitement. Jack knelt before Jasmine and little by little lowered her thong down her long legs and over her lovely feet. He loved her tiny wisp of a brunette bush and how her pussy was fully visible beneath it. He leaned toward her and breathed in her luscious scent, then kissed her outer lips. Jasmine sighed as Susan took in the view of her gorgeous body from all angles in the mirrors.

"Can you help Susan out of her clothes, Jasmine?"

"I'd love to." Jasmine -- now completely naked -- moved in front of Susan, who had kicked off her shoes. Jasmine kissed her, then reached around and lowered the zipper on the back of her little dress. She slowly pulled it off Susan's shoulders then lowered it to the ground.

"You seem to have forgotten something, Susan." She stood before them wearing only her sexy black bra, from which her breasts overflowed.

"I forgot to wear panties." Susan tried to look embarrassed but only managed lustful.

"We see that." Jasmine ran her fingers through Susan's pubic hair. "It's such a pretty color, and so soft." Susan's eyes closed.

Jasmine then unclasped the front of Susan's bra and opened it, exposing her superb breasts. Jasmine held them in her hands and delicately stroked her already hard pink nipples. Susan shuddered.

"Poor Jack must be so bored." Judging by the state of his cock, he had never been less bored.

"Let's get him ready, too, Susan."

The naked women turned to Jack and unbuttoned his shirt, Jasmine working from the top and Susan from the bottom. Each kissed and sucked a nipple while their hands massaged his back.

Moving on, Susan pulled off his shoes and they began to undo his pants, Susan unfastening the button and Jasmine very slowly lowered the zipper. They started pulling them off.

"Something's impeding us, Susan." Jasmine touched Jack's hard cock through his underwear. He quivered as they lowered his pants past his erection and off. Then each woman took a side and they pulled off his shorts.

As he stood naked before them, his rigid cock pointing straight ahead, the women stroked and kissed it. He ran his fingers through their hair. His cock jumped at their touch.

"Your cock is beautiful, Jack."

"It is." Susan licked a tiny bead of pre-cum off the tip.

Jack blushed. He was starting to believe Heaven was real.

Regaining his composure, he led them by the hand around the tiled wall into the shower. The water was the perfect temperature. They kissed and held each other as the warm water coursed over their naked, aroused bodies. They took turns washing each other's hair, lovingly massaging their scalps and ears.

Then they washed each other's bodies. Jack and Jasmine rubbed rose-scented soap on Susan. Jasmine washed her front, lingering at her breasts before carefully rubbing the soap into her bush, then her pussy. She knelt and washed every inch of Susan's gorgeous legs and feet. Jack washed Susan's back, from her pretty neck, down her back, to her ass. He spread her cheeks and soaped and massaged her, occasionally touching Jasmine's fingers as she washed Susan's pussy.

Fresh and clean -- and about to explode with excitement -- Susan joined Jack to wash Jasmine, paying special attention to her exquisite breasts, beautiful pussy, and sexy ass. Jasmine sighed at the touch of their four hands.

Then it was Jack's turn. Jasmine took his front and Susan brought up the rear. Jasmine spent a long time rubbing his soapy thick cock, sliding her pretty hands up and down its full length. She gently caressed his balls. Susan cleaned under his arms, moved down his back, then gave his ass a through washing.

Relishing his visit to Heaven, Jack tried not to enjoy it to the point of no return. He had big plans for his cock tonight.

When they finished with him, they dried each other in the plush warm towels then walked naked to the bedroom.

Sitting on the big bed with its headboard and posts at the foot, Jasmine asked, "Can I return the wonderful favor Jack did for me with that incredible massage? Susan can help."

"Yes, come Jack and lie down for us." Susan patted the middle of the bed, then got up, lit candles, and brought the massage oil.

Jack didn't waste an instant and lay face down on the bed, adjusting his hard cock so it pointed down between his legs.

"That's good, get perfectly comfortable." Jasmine poured massage oil into her hands and Susan's.

They started at this neck then slowly worked down his back. When they finished his lower back they spread his legs apart and each straddled one of his thighs. He loved feeling their wet pussies against his skin. They each massaged a cheek of his ass, pouring oil between them. As Susan massaged between his cheeks, Jasmine rubbed the fragrant oil onto his cock and balls. While he loved the attention, Jack was relieved when they moved down to his legs. A few more minutes of that and he surely would have come.

"Turn over, handsome," Jasmine whispered into his ear, her hand caressing his ass. A chill ran down his spine and he gladly complied. Susan massaged his chest and gave extra attention to his nipples, resting her pussy on his cock. Jasmine wrapped her thighs around his head from above as she massaged his face and neck.

Reading his mind, Jasmine moved her delicious pussy onto Jack's face, rubbing herself back and forth as she and Susan massaged his chest and stomach, facing each other. Jasmine was dripping wet and Jack ate her hungrily, pushing the tip of his tongue into her vagina and sucking her swollen clit.

As Jasmine moaned, Susan lubricated Jack's cock, lifted up, then slowly lowered herself onto it until he completely disappeared inside her. As Susan fucked Jack and Jasmine pleasured herself on his face, the women caressed each other's breasts and kissed ardently.

As they got closer to coming, the women moved off him and onto each other, laying in opposite directions with Susan on top. As they ate each other, Jack moved behind Susan. He pushed two lubricated fingers into her vagina as Jasmine looked on from just below, lapping at Susan's clit with her warm wet tongue. Removing his fingers, Jack rose, gripped Susan's cheeks with his strong hands, and plunged his cock into her pussy. Susan gasped as his thick cock filled her. Jasmine licked his balls then returned her attention to Susan's pussy.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers
12