Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's switch, Jasmine" Susan said breathlessly. Jack pulled out of her and they switched so Jasmine now lay on Susan, who resumed devouring her pussy, sucking her clit. Her ass in the air, Jasmine licked and sucked Susan. Getting behind Jasmine, Jack spread her cheeks and licked her from ass to pussy, his tongue meeting Susan's.

"Fuck her, Jack," Susan whispered.

Jack drove his cock into Jasmine, who cried out in pleasure. Eyes wide, Susan watched from below as Jack thrust in and out of their friend. She could tell Jack was nearing the breaking point.

"Come inside her whenever you want," she told him.

Gripping Jasmine's hips fiercely, Jack increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Moments later he came violently, shaking and crying out. It was one of the longest, most powerful orgasms of his life.

When it finally ended, he gradually slid his cock out of Jasmine's vagina. Susan licked deeply and took his cum into her mouth as it trickled out. She played with it in her mouth, showing her prize to Jack, then swallowed it.

"I've got an idea, sweetie." Jasmine moved off Susan and repositioned them so her legs were scissoring Susan's, their wet pussies pressed together. Jasmine moved her hips so they were stroking each other clit to clit. Susan started moving her hips in time with Jasmine as Jack looked on in wonder. Leaning in, he took turns kissing each of them, caressing their breasts, and pinching their nipples.

Before long, whimpering and breathless, Susan and Jasmine came simultaneously, furiously rubbing clits as huge waves of incredible pleasure washed over them. Moving face to face, they kissed each other, then Jack, passionately.

The three lovers crawled under the covers and held each other's naked bodies until they drifted off to sleep.

___

Thrilled about their new relationship, they planned to meet again at Jasmine's on Sunday evening.

Susan called Jasmine that morning.

"We have a wrinkle, Jasmine. My old friend Maggie, who you've met, is suddenly in town on Sunday for just one night. I haven't seen her in the longest time, but I'm bummed we may have to reschedule with you."

"I remember Maggie. She's fun. It'll change the tone of our get together, but she's absolutely welcome to join us."

"Really? That's so nice of you to invite her. We'd love to spend time with you, even if it means lowering the temperature -- for just one night."

"Absolutely, you guys bring her with you. I'll set an extra place at the table. It'll be fun."

"That's wonderful, Jasmine! How can we ever repay you?"

"Oh, we'll think of something."

Maggie, a quirky artist living in New York, arrived at Jack and Susan's in the late afternoon. Always a vivacious bundle of energy, she took special pleasure in shocking people. There was never a dull moment with Susan's old friend.

"Hey there, handsome husband!" Throwing her arms around Jack at the front door she gave him a peck on the lips and a lingering hug, her breasts pressed up against his chest Though she sometimes made him uncomfortable with her talk (he didn't really need to hear the details of her getting her ass waxed), Jack genuinely liked her. He also thought she was very attractive, in a surgically enhanced way. At least she got top notch procedures.

"You look great, Maggie! It's been way too long. Come in. Susan's dying to see you." He took her small bag and they went in, Maggie's arm around his waist.

"Maggie!" Susan ran up to her and they kissed and hugged. "We're so happy to see you! What brings you here. Business?"

"Monkey business." Maggie grinned.

Here we go, Jack thought.

"I came out at the invitation of this married bigshot corporate guy I'm fucking. And it got me right to your neighborhood, more or less. He's just a short flight away. And he's picking up the tab!"

"That's very sweet, Maggie." Jack smiled. Susan smiled and shook her head.

"So what's on the menu tonight, master chef? I'm famished."

"We're actually going for dinner at our friend Jasmine's."

"I remember her. She's great."

"She is and she wants to have us all over. She's a fine cook." Susan hoped Maggie was on board.

"Sounds good. Is there time for me to take a quick shower before we go?" Maggie asked.

"No problem. There's a towel for you on the bed in the guestroom."

Maggie gave each of them another hug and scampered off.

"What a character," Jack observed after the bathroom door shut.

"You're the master of understatement, baby." Susan shook her head again. There was a lot of head shaking where Maggie was concerned.

Jack was in their bedroom when he heard the bathroom door open and Maggie step out. Heading back to the living room moments later, he reached Maggie's room -- the door wide open -- as Maggie, facing him, dropped her towel onto the bed.

"I love your great big shower, Jack." Maggie smiled as she stood before him, stark naked.

"It's pretty great, isn't it." He smiled and kept moving down the hall.

This wasn't the first time Maggie had "accidentally" been naked around Jack. Her antics weren't limited to over-the-top statements. She once asked Susan and Jack if she could watch them have sex. It was unclear if she was joking. Other times she would crawl into their bed with them to talk, always cuddling them. She clearly liked exposing herself to Jack. He liked seeing her body. She was a fine looking woman.

___

Over dinner at Jasmine's, Maggie regaled them with hilarious stories about her artistic and sexual exploits. Jack and Susan were disappointed not to have Jasmine to themselves, but they all enjoyed their time with larger-than-life Maggie.

As she cleared the dinner table, Jasmine surprised them.

"I've got a lovely hot tub. Anyone care for an after dinner dip?" Jack and Susan exchanged glances. Jasmine smiled at them.

"I love hot tubs," Maggie exclaimed. "But I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Not a problem. This is a clothing optional tub! I'll get towels."

"Then let's go for it!" Maggie could always be counted on.

She was the first one up and shed her clothes in the blink of an eye. She was indeed a fine looking woman -- fit and trim, lovely long brown hair, a pretty face and great smile, ample breasts with large nipples, and nice legs and ass. It seemed a little incongruous that a woman in her mid-sixties had a shaved pussy, but current style is current style and she was stylish.

"What's taking you guys? Am I the only one getting naked?" Maggie faced them with her hands on her hips.

Susan and Jack peeled their eyes off Maggie and stripped down just as Jasmine returned -- naked -- with the towels.

Maggie surveyed the group. "What a great looking bunch!"

"To the hot tub then, lookers!" Jasmine led them out the door.

Maggie positioned herself between Jack and Jasmine in the tub.

"God this feels great." Maggie splashed warm water onto her exposed breasts. "Best to keep these girls hydrated!" Jack thought they were lovely and watched the water streamed down and off her erect nipples. He longed to hold one in his mouth.

They talked happily. Jack was especially happy to be soaking with so many naked beauties.

When they finished the bottle of wine they'd brought out with them, they sent Jack to get another. They admired his firm butt as he climbed out to fulfil his mission.

Rummaging through Jasmine's kitchen it took him some time to find more wine and then the opener. When he got back to the tub, the women had moved close to each other. They stopped talking as he approached.

"Excellent job, Jack! If Susan ever loses her mind and gets tired of you, will you marry me?" Classic Maggie.

"Hey, wait a minute, I thought I was second in line for him." Jasmine feigned dismay.

"Settle down, girls. He's spoken for as a husband till death do us part." Susan laughed. "But short of marriage, I might agree to lend him if his skills were required by a good friend."

"We're your good friends!" Maggie was on a roll.

"But he already brought you more wine." Susan was setting up the punchline.

"There's a different skill I was thinking he could put to good use." Maggie slowly sat up on the edge of the hot tub, her breasts swaying. Then she spread her legs, facing Jack. In on the plot they'd hatched in his absence, Susan and Jasmine just smiled at Jack.

He was stunned. He'd of course fantasized about Maggie, but it never occurred to him it could ever go beyond that.

What had come over Susan, who had never suggested even the possibility of such things? But not one to waste time pondering the imponderable -- especially in a scenario like this -- Jack moved toward Maggie as she sat between Jasmine and Susan.

She held her breasts up for him and he kissed them, then took her big nipples into his mouth one by one and sucked them. Then she spread her legs wider and spread the full lips of her pussy. Jack knelt on the seat and began gently licking her, first the inner lips, then running his tongue from her large clit, to her sweet vagina, to her ass. Maggie squirmed and murmured approvingly.

"Eat my pussy till I come, Jack." He was more than happy to. Jack expertly licked and sucked her hard clit, eventually sliding a finger into her and massaging her g-spot.

"Oh God. You weren't kidding about his skills, Susan." Maggie's eyes closed and she gripped the edge of the tub.

Susan and Jasmine stroked Jack's neck and back as he lived out his fantasy with Maggie. Taking his time, he alternated sucking her clit and circling it with his tongue. When he felt her thighs twitching against the side of his face he knew she was close. He increased the intensity.

"Oh fuck," she shouted over and over as she came, her thighs squeezing his head. He kept eating her and fucking her with his finger as her orgasm thundered on and on. When it subsided, he kissed her pussy tenderly then moved up and kissed her on the mouth, her tongue meeting his.

"Mmmm, we both taste good, don't we?" she said.

"You're delicious, Maggie." Jack felt he was in a dream.

"Now that our guest is taken care of, as second in the line of succession, wouldn't it be my turn now?"

"That's how it works, Jasmine." Susan smiled salaciously and winked at Jack.

Jasmine climbed up on the edge of the tub and presented her beautiful pussy to Jack. After kissing her and suckling at her breasts, he dove into her pussy enthusiastically. Knowing what she liked -- and Jasmine being so aroused from watching him eat Maggie -- Jack brought her to climax in just a few minutes. When she came Jasmine moaned loudly and clutched his head tightly against her between her creamy thighs. When she finished he kissed up her body to her mouth.

Catching her breath, Jasmine said, "Whoa. Now take care of your lovely wife, Jack."

He turned and Susan was already on the edge of the tub, beckoning him with her arms open and legs spread.

"Come here, baby. I hope you're not all tired out."

He couldn't conceive of been too tired to give a woman oral sex, perhaps his favorite pastime.

Jack kissed Susan's mouth tenderly then kissed and pinched her nipples. Her gorgeous legs spread wide, Susan was incredibly aroused. Knowing her so well, he licked and sucked her the way she liked best, with two fingers in her vagina rubbing her g-spot. In just minutes she was bucking and crying out as her orgasm burned through her. She squirted into his mouth and down his chin. Jack lapped it up then kissed her mouth passionately.

Jasmine and Maggie looked on enthralled.

"If we could rent him out on a regular basis we could all retire."

"Before we make retirement plans, Maggie, there's still one special person who really deserves some TLC." Jasmine looked at Jack.

"Yes, baby. Why don't you climb up here with me?" Susan got onto her hands and knees on a towel at the edge of the tub and raised up her adorable ass for Jack. "Come up her and fuck me while the girls watch." Susan was helping voyeuristic Maggie get her wish.

Jack was behind Susan in a flash, stroking her back and then her ass. His cock was rock hard and he wanted nothing more than to come in his dear wife -- in front of this audience. After giving her pussy and ass a few passes with his tongue, he slowly guided his cock into her hungry vagina. After a few pushes he was fully inside her and she sighed. Holding her hips, he held her tight as he fucked her slowly, reveling in the feeling of his full length moving inside her.

Maggie and Jasmine watched intently from just feet away, both imagining his cock inside them.

Jack moved his hands to hold Susan's breasts, which swayed with each push into her. Between the feeling of her soft breasts in his hands and her warm wet pussy enveloping his cock, Jack was rapturous. As his excitement grew, his thrusts got more powerful and faster. Susan moaned loudly as he pounded his full length in and out of her. As his orgasm approached, Jack held her shoulders and pulled her forcefully into each thrust. Susan's ass and breasts shook violently as he fucked her as deeply as he could.

Jack roared when his massive orgasm erupted. He turned his head to look at the others as it throbbed on and on. Maggie and Jasmine couldn't even blink as they watched him quake as he came inside their friend.

Spent, he collapsed for a moment on Susan's back, kissing her neck tenderly. When he slipped out of her she turned and took his cock in her mouth, lovingly licking it clean.

"Oh my." For once Maggie was at a loss for words.

"You can say that again." Jasmine's heart was pounding.

They all sat together quietly in the tub, gently petting each other.

It had gotten late and Maggie had an early flight to get to her married bigshot.

"Time for this sex kitten to get some sleep," she announced.

After drying and dressing together, they exchanged long kisses at the door and said goodnight. Maggie squeezed Jack's ass.

On the drive home, Susan and Jack held hands.

"You guys sure know how to entertain a girl!" Maggie patted their hands. "We'll see if my man can come close to what Jack did tonight. Whew!"

"Good luck with that, Maggie. This guy's a tough act to follow." Susan turned and smiled at Maggie.

"My pussy is eternally grateful. I can only hope it gets the royal treatment like that again. And if my guy can't, please hold my place in line for Jack's services."

Jack thought of the taste of Maggie's sweet pussy as he pulled into the driveway.

12