Jasmine Seduces Her Step-Brother!

Story Info
Frank walks in on his step-brother's alter-ego!
2.9k words
4.69
13k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My femme name is Jasmine. I'm 18 years old. I'm watching the house where I live with my stepdad and my mom; they're on vacation for two weeks. My stepbrother Frank is away at college, he's 22. It's spring break, so I'm going to have lots of Jasmine time! I'm 5' 8" tall and only weigh 140 pounds. People always say I look a lot like my mother, so it isn't too surprising that Jasmine is very pretty.

I had just finished getting ready, I was wearing my schoolgirl uniform. My black tartan pencil skirt came to just above my knees, my black silk blouse was still fully buttoned except for the collar. Whenever I took pictures of myself in this outfit; I always started demurely before I began hiking up my skirt and unbuttoning my blouse for more of a bad girl look. I had on a matching black satin and lace bra, panty and garter belt set with sheer black nylons and black patent leather Mary Jane's with 4" stiletto heels.

I was setting up my tablet in the den to take some pictures when the front door opened. It was Frank! "Hey, where's Leo? I just came to grab some tools, our dad said I could borrow them."

"Um, Leo ran out to get us some lunch." I said in my best Jasmine voice. I was trembling inside; none of my family knew about Jasmine.

"Sorry to hear that, I can't stay long. I'm going to run into the garage to grab those tools really quick so I can go back to school and get the work started in my apartment."

I smiled and nodded. Frank headed into the garage; my phone started vibrating; it was Frank! I ran into the kitchen on the other side of the house. "Hey big bro', what's up?" I said in Leo's voice.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm at the house borrowing some tools. I won't be able to stay, sorry I missed you. I met Jasmine, she's a hottie! I didn't know you had it in you, little bro'!"

"Yea, she's pretty hot. This is our first 'date' more or less, we're going to do homework together. I hope it leads somewhere else!"

"I hear you; I wouldn't mind hitting that, she is really fucking hot! I'll let you go, hopefully I'll see you next time I'm in town."

"Thanks Frank, take care."

I headed back into the den. So, Frank thought Jasmine was hot? Frank was a hunk to put it mildly. He was 6' 1" tall and weighed 195 pounds of rock-hard muscle. He had jet black hair, dark blue eyes, and chiseled good looks. He was voted handsomest boy in his high school class; there were more than 1,000 kids in his class and over 500 boys. Thinking about Frank calling Jasmine 'hot' and wanting to 'hit that', got my little clitty damp with excitement.

Frank came back from the garage with a tool bag in his hand. "Leo never told me how handsome his big brother was." I gave him my warmest smile.

"Thank you, Jasmine. Coming from a beautiful girl like you, that's really a compliment!"

I blushed. "You think I'm beautiful?" I giggled.

"Come on, girl. I'm sure I'm not the first guy who's ever said that to you, I know I won't be the last!"

"Frank, you say the sweetest things." I said as I walked seductively over to him.

"Whoa girl, ease up! I'm not going to do anything to sabotage my little bro's first date with you!"

"First date? First date? This isn't a date; he's just helping me with some studying!"

I walked closer and put my palm on his chest. "Your little brother is a nice enough guy, that's why I accepted his offer to study here. I knew he wouldn't try anything funny. But there's no way I'd ever go out with him."

I hiked up my skirt to adjust my garter stocking, looking at Frank the whole time. His eyes were glued to my nylon-encased thigh; he was licking his lips nervously. "You like garter stockings, Frank? Has your girlfriend ever worn them for you?"

"I'm not in an exclusive relationship right now." he said.

"You said you came to borrow some tools. Can I borrow your tool for a little while?" I was licking my lips while I said this.

"Damn, you don't waste any time, do you?"

"If I see something I like, I go after it. You're a gorgeous hunk and if I'm going to suck your cock, I need to do it now before Leo gets home!" I threw my arms around Frank, pressed my body against his, and began to kiss him passionately.

He held me away half-heartedly at first but then kissed me back intensely. He had his hands on my butt cheeks and he was pulling himself into me, grinding his crotch into mine. "Mmmmm, yes baby. Someday I hope to have that thing inside me but for today I'm going to have to settle for just tasting you."

I knelt down in front of him and slid his athletic pants and underwear down his legs. His 7 1/2" cock was at full attention. At first, I just held him in my hands and rubbed his cock all over my face, his eyes were bugging out as he watched me do this. "Ooooohhhh, your cock is beautiful!"

I pressed my lips against just the tip of his cock and flicked my tongue over his slit. I could taste his pre-cum already. I slowly enveloped his mushroom with my mouth and ran my tongue around the underside of the rim. I was cupping his ass cheeks in my hands as I pulled him into me. I deep throated him and as I began to bob up and down the length of his shaft, I was licking the vein on the underside of his cock.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Without warning, Frank exploded inside my mouth, his hot juice bathing the back of my throat. I swallowed all of him eagerly as he pulled my face into his crotch, his fingers buried in my hair. "Shit, Jasmine, shit, Jasmine, so hot, so hot, so fucking hot. Suck me, suck me, suck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

I continued to suck him through his orgasm until he was spent. I licked the last drops of cum from his rapidly deflating cock; his knees went weak as he leaned on my shoulders for support. "Damn girl! That was fucking amazing. Jasmine, I have to see you again. I want all of you, not just your mouth!"

As I stood up, I helped pull up his underwear and pants. I kissed him again, this time there was no hesitation on his part as he kissed me back hungrily. "Mmmmm, I want that too. You better go before Leo gets back. From the look on your face, it won't be hard for him to figure out what happened!"

He kissed me hard, picked up the bag of tools and headed out the door. I stood there trying to decide what to do. I had never intended for Frank to meet Jasmine, let alone for Jasmine to suck Frank's cock. I had only been with one other man before. Jasmine had become curious about what a real cock and not just a dildo was like. She once met an admirer from an online chat room at an upscale hotel. He was approaching middle age, was a nice enough guy and not bad looking. But Frank was a fucking stud, there was no comparison.

I called Frank that weekend. "Hey Frank, how's it going?"

"Not bad. How'd your study date with Jasmine go?"

"OK I guess but she made it clear she wanted to be 'just friends,' nothing more than that."

"Sorry, buddy. Hang in there, you'll find the right one someday. So, why'd you call?"

"This is gonna sound a little crazy but this bar I go to has a drag show once a month. I saw it once before, it was kinda fun. It's tonight and I was wondering if you'd want to go and hang out with your little brother?"

"Sure, why not? I don't have anything else going on, what time should I pick you up?"

We made the arrangements; Frank picked me up and we headed to the bar. We got there early enough to get a table next to the dance floor where the drag show took place. Frank and I were making small talk, catching up on each other's lives when the show started. Frank had a few shots to go with his beer, he was having a good time and seemed to be enjoying looking at the gurls.

When the show was over, we both agreed I probably needed to drive home. I mentioned to Frank on the way that he seemed to really enjoy the show. The shots had loosened Frank's tongue. He told me about a time a group of his buddies and him went to a drag bar as part of a 'Truth or Dare' game. When it was his turn, he took 'Dare' and wound up taking a crossdresser into the back seat of his car for a blowjob. He had to take a picture for proof. He said 'she' was pretty good at sucking cock and when he came, she swallowed all of it!

We got to the house, and within moments, Frank passed out on the couch. I put a pillow behind his head and threw a blanket over him. I knew he wouldn't wake up until morning. A plan began to form in the back of my brain.

When Frank woke up the next morning, he saw Jasmine in the kitchen making breakfast. She poured him a cup of coffee and brought it to him on the couch. "Jas-Jasmine? Wh-what are you doing here? Do you and Leo have another study date?"

"No. I'm here for you, Frank."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. How did you even know I would be here? Where's Leo?"

I took a deep breath, looked him right in the eyes and said in Leo's voice, "I'm here, Frank, right in front of you."

Frank dropped his cup of coffee. "Holy shit, what the fuck Leo? What the hell is going on?"

I didn't answer as I cleaned the floor and poured Frank another cup of coffee and brought it to him without saying a word. That also gave him plenty of time to get a good look at Jasmine. I had dressed in a V neck, belted, button front, khaki-colored mini shirt dress that barely covered mid-thigh. I was wearing deep suntan lace-top, stay-up stockings and khaki-colored open toe stilettos with 4" heels. I had on my full prosthetic silicone bodysuit with 36C breasts, vagina, and open bottom. I had a classic 36-24-36 hourglass figure when I was wearing it.

"You walked in on Jasmine the other afternoon. I was pretty freaked out but when I heard you tell Leo I was hot and you wouldn't mind hitting that, I kind of lost control of myself. I felt guilty as hell but then when you told me your 'Truth or Dare" story last night, I felt a lot better. Frank, you are unbelievably sexy, and Jasmine has never been with anyone like you before."

I told him the story of my time with the middle-aged guy at the hotel and how feminine, how wanted, how desired I felt. I told him something came over me when Frank told Leo I was hot, and I just couldn't control myself.

Frank just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. "Ja-Jas-Jasmine, you are fucking hot but you're also my fucking brother! Dude! WTF??!!!!"

I stripped out of my shirt dress and stood in front of Frank wearing just my stockings and heels. My silicone breasts and pussy were completely in view, there wasn't a trace of my little clitty. I had chosen the sexiest burgundy makeup palette and my lips glistened as I ran my tongue over them. "Your choice, Frank. Tell me to go hop in the shower right now and Leo comes out in a half hour. You'll never see Jasmine again!"

Frank stared at me, licking his lips. "Most of the girls I've been with haven't looked nearly as good as you do." He groaned as he said, "Please Jasmine, please come sit on my lap."

I squealed in delight as I tottered over to him and placed my ass in his crotch, grinding down. He pulled me to him, and our lips found each other's hungrily, his tongue was inside my mouth, and I sucked on it wantonly. I had one arm around his neck, pulling his face to mine. The other hand was between his legs rubbing his now raging hard-on.

"I've sucked this already; I need to feel it in my pussy. I want this cock in my ass, Frank. I want you to fuck me, hard and without inhibition!"

Frank picked me up and took me to his old bedroom. He laid me down gently on his bed; I got to watch while he stripped completely naked for Jasmine! He crawled into bed beside me, and we kissed, and snuggled, and hugged one another.

I knelt between Frank's legs to lubricate his erection. I spit into my palms and rubbed my saliva up and down the length of his shaft. Frank was groaning and bucking uncontrollably; I thought he might cum then and there. I crawled on top of him, reached behind me and guided his throbbing erection to the entrance of my rosebud. We both gasped as I sat back on his cock, completely engulfing him. He was buried to the hilt in my ass.

I just sat there, smiling seductively at him, licking my lips and holding his cock inside me. I placed my hands on his chest and began to tweak his nipples, they got hard almost instantly. "Mmmmmmmm, Jasmine loves the feeling of your hard cock inside her, filling her up, making her feel complete. Frank you are so fucking sexy, I want to fuck and suck you every day, every way imaginable!"

Frank was groaning and writhing underneath me, thrusting into me as I sat on his shaft. "Ja-Jas-Jasmine, oh fuck me baby, ride this cock, make me cum for you baby, need to cum for you baby, nnnnnnn, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

I started lightly pinching his nipples as I began to travel up and down his erection. I started slowly at first and then gradually picked up speed. I was rotating my hips around his shaft and squeezing it with my ass muscles. "Oooooooohhhhhhh, I love this cock, Frank. I want this cock inside me all the time. I want to fuck you for hours and hours, I want to cum again and again and again with this beautiful cock buried deep inside me. I want you to cum inside me over and over, your cock is amazing Frank."

"Nnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Frank couldn't talk, his eyes rolled back in his head as he began to thrust up against me furiously. His hands were on my hips, he pulled me up and down the length of his shaft, he was fucking himself with me. I could feel his member trembling and throbbing inside me, I wanted to orgasm with him.

"Quick Frank, rub my thighs with your hands, please, please do it NOW!"

Frank slid his hands down to my nylon-covered legs and began to caress me there. Frank came violently inside me; I was just moments behind him.

"Jas-Jas-Jasmine! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Cu-cum-cumming, so hot, so hot, shit, shit, shit, shit! Nnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, oooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Pussy good, pussy so good!"

Moments after Frank's hot jizz began to fill me up, I came too!

"OhFrankFrankFrankFrankFrank, so good, so good, fuck me, fuck my hot pussy, cum, cum, cum, cummmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, baby, baby, baby!"

I continued to ride Frank's cock until both of our orgasms were complete. He collapsed underneath me, and I collapsed on top of him, into his arms. He held me gently, kissing and caressing me, telling me how wonderful I was and how much he loved being with me. We spent the rest of the day making love in every position imaginable, in every room in the house; we even made love in our parent's bed!

Frank had to leave to get back to college that night. Jasmine had a lonely week but masturbated frequently while thinking about Frank. Our parents got home the next weekend. They invited Frank over for a Sunday afternoon family meal. When we finished eating, my mom poured everyone an adult beverage. Dad said he had an announcement and invited everyone into the living room.

"This isn't so much an announcement as a request. Frank, even though you graduate college this year, we know you plan on staying and working there. Leo graduates high school, and he'll be going to school there in the fall. Your mother and I are offering to pay half your rent each month if Leo can live with you. You certainly don't have to give us an answer today, just think about it. If you say no, we completely understand."

Frank and I looked at each other stunned. He hugged me and whispered, "I don't need the money, my budget is already set. I'll give you half of the rent money so Jasmine has some income for makeup, stockings, and incidentals."

I whispered back to him, "Remember when Jasmine said she wanted your cock inside her all the time?"

We fist-bumped and he turned back to our parents. "Of course, Leo can stay with me; I'll take good care of him!" We smiled and gave each other a big man hug, both of us knowing those hugs would be much more intimate in the fall!