Andy Comes Home

Story Info
Andy comes home to his Dad.
12.6k words
4.77
47.3k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could go in a couple of categories - incest or crossdressing. I just thought this one was the better choice. If you don't like incest stories, please stop reading right now. Don't go further. But, if you want to read a love story between a father and adult son, read on. And, thank you for your time and interest.

Anyone who engages in sexual activity is well over the age of 18.

XXXXXX

The last meeting of the day was finished. If my team could pull off this new proposal and implementation, we would change how work was done at our company and potentially many others. We had the potential to make lives so much better and we were dedicated to that goal. Now, if we can just convince the CEO it was a good idea.

As I finished my notes in my office, my cell phone rang. Looking at it I saw it was a call from my son, Andy, and I answered it immediately. He never calls me during the day.

"Andy," I exclaimed, "it's so good to hear from you."

"Hi, Dad," he responded and the tone he used in those two words I knew something was wrong. I sat back and closed my eyes. Andy needed 100% of my attention.

"What's wrong, Andy?"

A beat went by. Two beats. The silence extended and I just let it. Andy would talk when he was ready. Then I heard tears and I got a bit alarmed.

"Andy?"

"Russell cheated on me with some gym rat in our bed," he told me. "He encouraged me to be myself and that he liked that person. He wanted to see me be more feminine he said. And, here he was in our bed fucking some gym rat who's anything but feminine. I thought I was what Russell wanted."

I just let Andy talk through his tears making no comment.

"I broke up with him immediately. He told me to get out and that when he got back from a two week work trip to be gone. The apartment is in his name." Andy sounded so forlorn, hurt and angry.

"Daddy, can I come home," he asked slightly above a whisper.

"Of course you can, Andy," I told him. Actually, I was excited to have him home. I have missed him so much; first when he was at college and then as he began his career for the last three years. "Do I need to bring the old truck to help you move?"

"No, I have it handled," he assured me. "I am only taking my clothes and will ship them in some boxes to you. I should be home in a few days and will let you know when I arrive. I'm thinking about taking the train."

"Whatever you want to do, Andy," I told him. "What happened to your car?"

"Russell didn't think I'd need it since I work from home, so I sold it six months after we got here," he told me. Russell had been his boyfriend during his last year in college and they decided to live together after graduation.

"Just let me know when you're going to arrive, okay?"

"I will, Dad."

"Andy, you are the most important person in the world to me. Never forget that," I told him. "Love you, buddy."

"I love you, too, Dad," he said and I thought I could hear him smiling. "See you soon."

"Call me everyday just to touch base."

"Yes, Daddy"," he said in an exaggerated fashion.

"Good boy." And, the call was over. But now I had to get some work done around the house so Andy would be comfortable. I took the next three days off from work.

I thought Andy would be living with me for at least a few months, so I painted the guest room to a pastel yellow - a shade I thought he'd like and at the same time let him know I supported him and the person he has become. If it wasn't right, it was just paint and I could do it again, right?

While waiting for paint to dry, I selected new bedroom furniture that was white and got a new queen bed for the room.

Then I made his old room into an office. I took down the posters he had put on the wall, repaired the holes and painted it a neutral taupe. He worked remotely and had video calls so the basic color would be good. I'd let him add artwork. I moved out his old bed and furniture and brought in a desk, chair and two monitors. Next thing I did was improve internet speed and wi-fi coverage to get rid of any dead spots. While I was happy with the few changes I made, I really hoped Andy would be pleased.

By the end of Day Three everything was ready - I hoped. Now, I just needed Andy to arrive. And, on the morning of Day Four, I got a call from him.

"Hey, Dad," he started, "I'm at the train station."

"I am so glad you're home, Andy," I told him. "I'll be there in 15 minutes. See you soon."

"I'll be waiting out front."

"Got it. Love you. See you soon."

As I drove to get Andy I was nervous. My stomach was doing cartwheels. Suddenly I was second guessing the painting and changes I made to the house. I wanted Andy to be comfortable and feel at home. But did I do too much? I thought it's too late now, with a chuckle.

I pulled up in front of the train station and there was Andy! His posture was slumped and looked as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. On top of that he looked a bit scared. What's happened to him? What has that bastard done to my confident smiling Andy? His hair was longer than I remembered. He was slimmer, actually he looked thin, than I remembered. I saw this in about two seconds as I stopped the car. When he looked up, he smiled, but it was kind of a sad smile. A few good meals; a bit of exercise; and a lot of sleep and I hoped Andy would become his old self.

"Andy," I nearly shouted as I got out of the car. I went up to him and we hugged. He didn't so much hug me as he just hung on to me and I felt him relax slowly.

"It's so great to have you home," I said softly. As we embraced, I felt his body trembling slightly. Was he letting go? Did he know he was home where he was loved? Just how damaged was he?

I gently separated from Andy and opened the car door for him.

"Get in and I'll get your bags in the car. You're home. It's time for you to relax," I told him.

After putting the bags in the back of the car, I got in and just looked at Andy. I knew I had to let him know how important he was to me and that he was special but that it would take time.

"Just the two bags," I asked him.

"Yeah. Boxes should arrive in the next couple of days," Andy quietly told me. And, for the first time he looked at me.

"Great. That will give you a little time to get settled."

"Dad, you look tired."

"I've been busy, but now that you are here, everything will be great."

In 15 minutes we were home. Andy got out of the car and I got his bags. Opening the front door, he just looked around as if he'd never been there before. I had made a few changes; I hoped they were improvements. Wall paint was new. Most of the furniture was new and comfortable. Kitchen had been refreshed with paint, updated cabinets and new appliances. Flooring throughout the house was new. Yeah, I had been busy the last two years since he'd been home.

"I know it needs to be finished," I told Andy. "You know - those little touches that make it a home and I need to add some color."

Yeah, it needs a few things like art on the walls, accent colors," Andy agreed as he looked around.

"I know. It's just that I'm not very good at that stuff," I agreed with him. "But, maybe now that you're home, you might help me? You're so great at bringing life to a room."

I turned to look at him as I spoke and saw tears in his eyes.

"All I ever wanted to do was to make our place a home, but Russell would never let me do anything," he said softly.

"Well, I am asking for your help," I told him. "I really need it and it would be fun to shop and make decisions together. You know, Andy, this is your home, too." He turned and gave me a fierce hug. "Will you help me," I whispered as he held on tight.

"Yes, yes, yes," he exclaimed. It almost seemed as if chains that had been holding him back were released. I felt him relax as we hugged. When we broke our hug, he was smiling.

"Go look in the old guest room," I told him. Following him into what was now his room with his bags in my hands, I wanted to see his reaction. I so hoped I got it right. I watched him as he stood in the room and just turned around. And watched him do it again. I was glad I had remembered to get fresh flowers for him; he just loved bouquets, or used to, anyway.

"What did you do," he asked me. Did I mess this up, I wondered.

"Andy, I wanted to give you a place where you were comfortable," I told him as I placed his bags on the bed. "Did I do it wrong," I asked him. "I can change anything you don't like."

"Oh, Daddy," he said with a smile, "I love it. I love it. I love it," as he beamed and looked at everything in the room. Going to the flowers he bent over to smell them and to just feel the petals with his fingertips. Then he stopped and I saw tears running down his cheeks. "You showed me more love in two minutes than I have seen from Russell in almost four years." As he finished he almost ran to me, hugged me hard and cried as I held him.

"That's okay. Everything will be alright," I told him. After a moment I said, "It was a pleasure to do this. The bed is new. You have a full dresser and a lingerie chest, in the event you need it," I smiled as I pointed it out. "You will find other little things as you settle in. I changed your old room into an office for you, so take a look when you get a chance. It still needs some personal touches to make it your own. We can do that over the next few days."

Andy went and looked at his new office and just beamed. He told me it was perfect and thanked me for the two monitors that were sitting on the desk. "I thought you might need them," I told him.

"Come into the kitchen after you get settled and take a shower," I told him after watching him for a few moments. "When you are done, how does Mario's sound for dinner?"

"I'd love Mario's," Andy told me.

"Take your time. I'll be ready when you are," I told him.

I watched him go to his new room and felt so proud of him. He has done so well in his career and is a genuinely nice person. Right now he's just beat up from dealing with Russell. A bit of time and a lot of love will help him get through it.

Going to the Master bedroom I showered, shaved and changed into decent khakis and a shirt. Then I went to the family room to wait for Andy. As I sat there I began to think about the past, which is unusual for me.

First, I need to tell you that I'm Jim, Andy's dad. I'm just a shade over six feet tall, slim and toned, graying, and generally smile at the world. I always think something wonderful is just around the corner, and am rarely disappointed.

Andy's Mom decided that she didn't want to be a mother or a wife when Andy was eight years old. One day she was there; the next she was gone. She left me a voicemail at work telling me that I had to pick Andy up from school, which I did, but wondered why she didn't do it. When we got home there was a note telling me that she didn't want to be a Mom or my wife and that she was going to another state. She wrote that she loved us, but just couldn't do it. There was some legal stuff and contact information for a lawyer. She was giving me full custody and didn't want anything.

I didn't see it coming, but couldn't break down in front of Andy. I told him that Mom had left for a bit and that it was going to be just us as I looked down into his big brown eyes. As I told him, I was asking myself how anyone could leave this wonderful little person.

And, what was I going to do? Looking at Andy as he ate the dinner I fixed, I decided that I needed to put him first and work second. So, I called my boss and told him what was going on. We quickly worked out a schedule where I was in the office from 8:00 to 3:00 everyday and then would work from home for an hour or two each evening. We both knew it would slow my rise within the company, but he didn't want to lose me. A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

From that day forward until he graduated from high school, Andy was my focus. I went to every school event - every play, recital, parent/teacher meeting, soccer games - anything Andy did I was there to support him. Truthfully, I had to find the right balance between smothering him and giving him support, but I eventually found it with his help. He grew up fast and learned how to communicate with me. Together, Andy and I created a home full of love and mutual respect.

When Andy was about 16 he sat down with me one evening as I was working. He looked so serious and a bit worried, when I glanced up from my paperwork.

"What's up, Andy," I asked him.

"Dad, I don't know how to tell you something," he responded after a lengthy pause.

"Well, how about you just tell me and we'll figure it out," I told him. "That's how we handle things, right?"

"Yeah," he said with an almost sad smile. "But, this is not like most things we talk about."

"Just tell me, and you know I'll love you no matter what."

Andy looked at me. He didn't say a word. I could practically see the wheels turning in his brain. Whatever was troubling him was big - at least in his mind. I came out from around my desk and sat near him as I waited for him to be ready. My hand on his knee in a reassuring manner, I hoped.

"Dad, I'm gay." He looked at me. To this day I am not sure how he expected me to react. My hand remained resting on his knee. This wasn't a total surprise, and yet it was as I heard him say the words. Now, what do I say, I asked myself.

"Andy," I started softly, "I love you no matter what. You're my son and I am so proud of you." I could see the tension leave his body as he heard these words. We went on to discuss some of the challenges he might face, if he hadn't already. Not only the challenges that his school friends might provide, but the challenges that life would give him. He impressed me that evening with knowing who he was and that he wouldn't compromise. Stubborn kid, I told him softly laughing.

We talked quietly for about an hour. I let him know this wasn't a huge surprise to me; that I had noticed for years a number of little things, he wasn't aware that I had noticed anything. We talked about the need to practice safe sex - I didn't want him getting some disease.

We ended the talk with me hugging and then holding him. He was only about 5'7' and slim, and he's still the same size now, so he was easy to hold. I reminded him that I loved him and that he would always be my son.

The next two years held some challenges, but nothing we couldn't handle. He finished high school with an exceptionally high grade point average and was the second in his class. Several universities offered him scholarships and he chose the best option for computer science. I took care of his housing and meals; I had saved enough to take care of all of the costs, so I had more than enough money. He worked part time for his spending money while getting his bachelors and Masters in just five years! I told you he was smart!.

I thought back to his high school graduation where he was elected by his class to give a commencement speech. How he agonized over that five minute speech! How was he going to be original? How would he give them something to actually take away from the speech that might make their life better? I remember he asked me about it during dinner one night.

"Dad, you talk in front of people a lot. How do you do it? How do you get their attention, keep it, and get them to think," Andy asked me. "Your company would fly you all over just to talk to different groups, if you'd go."

"You know that,huh?"

"I've overheard a few video calls. I know they have wanted you talking to folks in person and not just in a webinar," Andy told me.

"Andy, I decide what I need to tell them. Determine the simplest way to do that. And always use humor and be willing to make fun of yourself to get your points across," I told him. "But, the first rule for me is to always be myself."

I watched him consider what I said as he finished eating.

"So, what do you think I should talk about," he asked as we cleaned up after dinner.

I really, really didn't want to tell him what to talk about. But, he is asking me. I had ideas, but he had to come to his own decision and he only had three days to write, practice, and perfect his speech.

"What is the most important activity or trait in life? That without this element, life is kind of meaningless." I asked him. I watched him think for a few moments. "Andy, this is not a trick question. There is no wrong answer. I am asking you what you think."

"Giving. Generosity. Sharing with others," he told me with a smile.

"And, there you have your topic," I told him with a grin.

"Thanks, Dad," he said with relief.

"Use humor, examples of others in your class, and maybe even an effort to give that didn't work out quite as planned," I suggested.

Then I thought back to that June graduation day. It was perfect as I sat in the crowd. Then, he got up to speak and had everyone laughing in the first minute. When he was finished, he got a standing ovation from everyone there. I was so proud of him. And, it was the first day I saw him as an adult and realized I was in love with my own son! Oh well, I thought, he has a life to lead so I will just love him from a distance.

I was still so proud of him! His voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Dad, is this okay for Mario's," he asked as he walked into the family room. He was dressed in pants that were a bit loose across the hips and a polo shirt that just looked big on him. He had been so careful about his appearance in the past. He looked thin and it broke my heart to look at him. We were going to need to get some weight on him and a smile on his lips.

"Hey, it's Mario's. Anything is good for Mario's," I told him. "And this is the first meal for you to begin to put on a bit of weight, okay?"

"I know, Dad," he told me in an exaggerated voice and then smiled.

"Let's go, Andy."

We walked out to my car and I automatically opened the door for him like we were on a date. Then I paused.

"Andy, I'm sorry. I just opened it without thinking...

"That's okay, Daddy," he said softly. "I kind of like it. Nobody has opened a door for me in years."

I caught the soft 'Daddy' and didn't know what to think. Maybe it's nothing, I told myself.

"Then, I will open doors for you, Andy," I told him. "You are special and should be treated like that everyday."

"You've already made me feel that way," he assured me as he looked into my eyes. "My bedroom. My office. The internet connection. You did that all for me." I nodded and smiled.

"It was my pleasure."

I closed the door to the car after he got in, then went around to my side. The drive to Mario's only took about ten minutes during which we talked and laughed as if no time had passed.

When we got to Mario's I opened his car door and even offered my hand for assistance. He kept holding it while we walked to the entrance, and again I opened the door for him. They were busy, but not packed. Andy and I were seated in a booth and handed menus. Before looking at the menu, Andy looked around the restaurant.

"The place hasn't changed," he observed.

"Why mess with perfection," I commented with a smile. "But look just a bit closer and you might notice a few changes."

The male server came by, who was outwardly feminine acting, and took our order. Andy ordered his usual spaghetti and meatballs, which warmed my heart. A few moments later Mario came by to say hello.

"Jim, it's been too long," Mario said with his usual exuberance.

"What? It's only been three weeks since I was in," I reminded him. Then Mario's eye caught Andy and there was instant recognition.

"Andy! Get up and give your Uncle Mario a hug," he literally commanded Andy. So Andy got up and found himself squeezed in a bear hug, which just caused him to giggle.

"How long has it been, Andy," Mario asked, but I was fairly certain that he already knew the answer. Mario was just that kind of guy.