Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 12

Story Info
Working naked leads to more exposure and humiliation.
10.4k words
4.59
43k
22

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: It's Not Easy Being A Naked Toilet Cleaner

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"When you get into the office, strip. Completely naked and barefoot. Everything off, just the way a cheap fuckslut like you loves to be!

Now, dumb cunt, I want you to listen up, because I'm only going to say all of this once.

I WILL be watching you tomorrow. From home, of course, and probably lying on my sofa, while you train to be a toilet cleaner. Isn't that just fair, and exactly how things are meant to be? Don't agree? Too bad. You're the one cheap and slutty enough to cheat on your loving husband, and even fuck your own BROTHER!

First, once you have stripped completely naked and removed your heels, that is how you'll REMAIN for the rest of the day. Yes, BARE ASS NAKED. You will convince them to allow you to train naked. And that includes your favourite outfit as well. You know, the surprise outfit I have for you tomorrow! Anyway, no clothes, no shoes, nothing. Period. And, in case you're thinking of being smart, which you obviously aren't, you will NOT stand behind any objects that will even partially obstruct the view of your whore body!

Secondly, you will OBEY whatever orders you are given in the office tomorrow, by WHOEVER gives them. I don't care if Tom asks you to lick shit off the toilet bowls, and I certainly don't care if he asks you to play with your slutty slit in the main lobby. You will obey. Oh, and you will do so in an extremely SUBSERVIENT and HAPPY manner. If I spot any semblance of reluctance.. Well, I will most definitely NOT be reluctant to help spread the news about the world's most horny, ADULTEROUS, and INCESTUOUS blonde.

Thirdly, whenever both your hands are free, you will be in your FAVOURITE POSITION. Well, it's YOUR favourite position, so don't bother pretending you don't like it. Whether you're just listening to orders or lost in your own shameless thoughts about how best to exhibit your naked body, you better remain with your hands on your head and your legs spread wide. Even if the Managing Partner walks in!

Next, you'll BEG to fuck Tom. In fact, make sure that you fuck him at least TWICE during the day. If you don't swallow two loads of his cum tomorrow, well, you know what's going to happen..

Now, here comes MY FAVOURITE part.

If anyone -- and I repeat, anyone -- asks you why you are standing in your FAVOURITE POSITION, or even makes any reference to your NUDITY or how SHAMELESS and SLUTTY you look standing there exposing yourself, you will respond with these EXACT words: I am a busty blonde bombshell. I pierced my nippies with bells and clitty with my wedding ring.

And of course, I'm sure this will pique their interest! Or maybe they'll just laugh at you and take pictures of you. Well, if they want pictures, of course you'll remain in your favourite position for their viewing pleasure.. Isn't that just exciting?

Now, if anyone then CONTINUES to ask you why you have BELLS on your nipples or anything remotely related to your tit jewellery, you will say this: I love riding cock reverse cowgirl. Yes, so if Owen happens to walk into your office, sees you exhibiting yourself to the whole world, asks about your trashy favourite position and then mentions your nipple bells, you say that. EXACTLY, and only that.

Well, I think, predictably, that will truly amuse whoever's there. And if they probe FURTHER, you will say these exact words: Because this fake titted exhibitionist slut loves riding cock reverse cowgirl facing outwards, so with bells I can signal to other cocks. Nothing more, nothing less!

Funny, isn't it! Oh, don't cry. I think your adventures tomorrow would make a good movie.. Don't you think the video will make a nice addition to our collection of Jizzmine's sweet memories? Let's edit the footage together when you're done introducing people to your naked body!

And, on the other hand, if anyone wants to check out your wedding ring, which will of course be SO OBVIOUSLY exposed and twinkling on your bald slit, you will let them. If they ask about why you are ridiculous enough to have your WEDDING RING attached to your clithood or even reference your beautiful new pussy DECORATIONS at all, you will tell them this: Jasmine is a cheating married whore. Yes, JASMINE and not Jizzmine! Wouldn't it be fun to just use your OLD name, so that they'll be able to know how to track your sextoy body down for a good hard fucking whenever they are bored?

But obviously, at least in my opinion, they'll probably ask you more about HOW FAITHFUL you are! Oh, stop pretending to be a prude, you're a CHEATING SLUT and you've proven it over and over again. It'll only be a matter of time before Owen divorces your dirty cunt, and well, truth be told, we don't really need Owen anymore, do we? Fake tit Jasmine has Eddie now!

Anyway, if they ask any FURTHER about your wedding ring, your CLIT PIERCING or why you LOVE CHEATING, you will respond with this and only this: Because this horny adulterous married whore got lazy to remove my wedding ring when I cheat on my husband daily, so I decided to attach it to my clitty. No explanations, no evading the questions. And, I mean, it's true anyway..

Now, there's no need to thank me! I know a BRAINLESS bimbo like you would probably not know how to SELF-HUMILIATE, so I'm doing you a favour and guiding you through it again. But after this.. Well.. Let's just say I've decided that you will play a more ACTIVE role in showing off your body.

Ok, one last thing. Whenever you want to refer to these two puppies, you will say: pierced fake funbags. No breasts, boobs, not even tits. Wouldn't that be funny? And for the worthless cum repository between your legs, it will, tomorrow, only be known as: bald tanned cunt.

You know what to do, and you better obey every single order I've given you tonight. Or your parents and Eddie's college scholarship review committee will be getting a present in the mail, and then after that.. The whole world too.. Now get the fuck out, BITCH."

******************************

Jasmine padded behind Maurica obediently, her bare feet already starting to ache from walking on the hard concrete floor.

"Right, so this is the store room, as I'm sure you're already aware. We keep our cleaning supplies here, so if any of the toilets in this building is short on something, this is the place to look.." Maurica said, trailing off.

Jasmine couldn't help but notice the black woman sighing condescendingly at the sight of the naked blonde who was wantonly exhibiting herself in her favourite position again.

"No matter what other benefits you're providing to the bosses," Maurica cast a disdainful eye at the widely spread shaved pussy between Jasmine's tanned thighs, "You're officially hired as a toilet cleaner. So, you'll need to be very familiar with what the toilet cleaning equipment are, and where they are."

"Yes, ma'am," Jasmine replied, feeling worthless.

Maurica rummaged in a box near the entrance to Tom's office, and retrieved a piece of A4 paper.

"So, here's a list, which you will need to memorise. And you'll need to know where all these items are located in this room. Do you think you're capable of that?" Maurica scoffed, one eyebrow raised slightly.

"Yes, ma'am.. I'll remember what's on the list," the busty nude woman replied, reaching over to take the piece of paper from Maurica.

Jasmine was just glad to have something in her hands, because at least that would give her an excuse to temporarily stop her shameless self-exposure of her hairless armpits in the ridiculous position!

"Uh huh.." Maurica continued dismissively, "So here's what we're going to do. I'm going to get a cup of coffee, and I'll be back in 10 MINUTES. I want you to get the items on this list from around the room, and then lay them out neatly on the floor. Are we clear?"

A sharp pang of humiliation hit the once-proud Jasmine hard as the plump toilet cleaner gave her her orders authoritatively.

Of course, she had no choice but to respond, powerless, "Yes ma'am.."

As Maurica exited the store room, the big titted blonde took a closer look at the items enumerated on the list. There were 50! That would mean she would need to locate at least 5 items EVERY MINUTE, and the store room was at least 600 square feet in size.

Anyone standing in the dusty store would have been treated to the amusing sight of the completely naked bombshell sprinting barefooted around the room frantically, a purposeful expression on her beautiful features. As she struggled to locate the items on the shelves around the room, her vigorous movements meant that her huge F cups jiggled wildly, and her new tit bells jingled extremely loudly!

This was one rare occasion where the hapless Jasmine did have good luck however, and there was no one else in the store but one anxious and big titted nude exhibitionist.

Reading down the list one-by-one as the chesty slut hurried around the store, it made Jasmine feel even worse realising that some of the items were obviously completely unrelated to toilet cleaning. As an executive at Clean Investments, she had had no qualms about forcing the office juniors to pick up her suit jacket from the dry-cleaner's after office hours, and even on weekends. Now, she was reduced to nothing but a naked joke, having no choice but to run and flop around the cleaning store looking for useless items such as "5 ENVELOPES" and "18 PEBBLES"!

15 minutes later, sweat droplets covering the entirety of her magnificent tanned sextoy body, the naked blonde had successfully gathered up 49 out of the 50 items on the list. As for the last item on the list, it sounded like an illness. Jasmine had looked thrice in the shelf where the antiseptic liquid and other medical supplies were, but there was nothing remotely relevant.

Feeling a thick trail of sweat flowing down between her fake knockers, sliding down her flat tummy before slipping between her widely-parted thighs, Jasmine decided to explain to Maurica that the item was probably not in the room. "Maybe that's the test?" she wondered.

Silently thanking Maurica for not coming back on time, before chastising herself inwardly for even being thankful for anything at all in the humiliating and ridiculous comedy her life now was, Jasmine posed in her favourite position in the middle of the store room, under the watchful eye of the security camera nearby.

But it was ANOTHER 30 MINUTES before Maurica decided to return.

Of course, these were 30 minutes during which the hapless slave had had no choice but to continuously pose awkwardly in the empty store, since she had no idea at all when Maurica would have come back!

"What the fuck, I ran all around the store, for nothing.." Jasmine thought miserably, but of course kept silent.

In fact, Maurica was chatting happily on the phone, and even had the nerve to take a seat on a foldable chair nearby, while the sweaty evenly tanned skank continued exposing her hairless charms for whoever cared to walk in!

It was another blow to Jasmine's ego, to be left nude and exposed and at the mercy of the fat cleaner. But she could do nothing except wait patiently like a good dog.

"Ok, is everything here?" Maurica finally hung up and turned to the naked exhibitionist.

"Urrm, ma'am," Jasmine replied, "I couldn't find this, uh.. Blon.. Det.. Rash? Is this a kind of medicine?"

"Huh?" Maurica asked, sounding confused.

"The last item on the list, ma'am." Jasmine answered.

"Oh, Tom prepared this. Hmm, let me take a look.." Maurica glanced at the piece of paper before bursting out laughing, "Ah!"

"I think.. I think.. It may not be in this room, ma'am?" Jasmine said timidly.

"No, no.. It is. He must have typed it wrongly. The spaces are in the wrong positions!" Maurica said, still chortling.

"Oh.. Erm.." Jasmine stammered.

"Ok, let me show you," Maurica continued, "Come."

Jasmine blushed at being ordered around like a puppy, but obediently padded after Maurica. Her nipple bells jingled happily, clearly audible in the quiet store room.

"There, look!" Maurica said, pointing at a full body mirror, standing upright in the far corner of the room.

"Uh.. I don't understand, ma'am?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"Go take a closer look, you DUMB bitch," Maurica rolled her eyes.

"Oh.." Jasmine stepped in front of the mirror.

Checking the edges to see if there was anything attached to the frame, before peering around the sides of the mirror just in case there was anything placed on the floor, Jasmine was still perplexed.

"I don't know, ma'am?" she asked softly, "I don't see anything.."

"It's not B-L-O-N space D-E-T space R-A-S-H, you bimbo!" Maurica said, laughing, "It's B-L-O-N-D-E space T-R-A-S-H. Which is you, BLONDE TRASH!"

"Oh.." spying her pathetic sweaty form in the mirror, the defeated naked young wife could do nothing but endure the hurtful slur.

"I guess Tom wanted to give you a test, and you failed," Maurica continued, "All the items ARE in this store room, when you're here. Hmm, but I guess the moment you step out of it, there'll be one short. Since you failed, you must truly be blonde trash. Really EMPTY up there, aren't you?"

"I.. I.. Yes.." Jasmine replied helplessly.

Maurica had a good laugh at the big titted slut for a few more minutes.

"Right, ok next. I want you to put everything back on the shelves.. Well, except the blonde trash, of course, that one will be following us around for the day.." Maurica sniggered, "Then, I want you to meet me on the 28th floor. I'll be taking the elevator, but you won't. So, you'll WALK up the service stairs. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby on the 28th floor. I want you there in 15 MINUTES, so chop-chop!"

Feeling the black woman's eyes boring holes in her tanned curvy ass jiggling wildly as the bare bodied Jasmine sprinted back to the area where she had painstakingly laid out the 49 different categories of items on the list, the naked blonde felt truly worthless. Not only had her efforts in locating all the items been for nought, but clearly the exercise in ensuring that she knew where all those supplies were housed exactly in the store was either just for Maurica and Tom's amusement, or evidently unimportant. Maurica had not even bothered checking the items to see if they had been identified correctly!

Of course, the hapless nude woman could do nothing but hurriedly place them back all around the room, while Maurica took a leisurely stroll towards the main door, laughing at her pathetic subservient behaviour.

******************************

"Ooof.. Yelp.. Ow!!" Jasmine shrieked.

The distressed naked woman had been pitter-pattering her way quickly up the endless flights of service stairs, nipple bells chiming cheerfully. But then when she turned the corner onto the landing on the 15th floor, she collided hard with a young muscular man!

The packet of cigarettes flew out of his hand, and the blonde bounced backwards, big jugs flopping.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" the man said, "Wait, what?"

His eyes bulged, as he noticed that the beautiful chesty woman had no clothes on, not even shoes!

"Ow.." Jasmine moaned.

Winded and panting, she lay sprawled on the dusty concrete floor.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" the young man asked worriedly as he hurried over.

What happened next wouldn't have looked out of place in the script of a bad comedy.

Spread-eagle, Jasmine's suddenly realised that her bald puffy gash was fully exposed, diamond ring twinkling. So, desperate to shut her obscenely parted legs, Jasmine tried to shut them.

However, the sudden movement of her thighs caused her right ankle to make sharp contact with the man's leg as he approached her. And in his haste to check up on her, he was already obviously off-balance, so he tripped, falling forwards onto the nude blonde!

The worst part was that, in a bid to stop himself from crushing the poor young exhibitionist, the man stuck out his left hand to try and support his body -- but he missed the concrete flooring completely. Instead, his hand made contact with Jasmine's smooth inner right thigh, but because of how sweaty her entire body was, it slid forward unintentionally.

"Oof!" Jasmine groaned.

Because of the dripping wet slickness all over Jasmine's smooth body, two of the man's fingers had plunged DEEP INTO her shaved pussy!

"Nooooo.." the mortified blonde moaned.

Even more humiliating was the realisation that she was obviously so well-lubricated that his fingers had slipped easily into her, stoppling her like a wine cork.

"No, I'm so sorry. I didn't.." the young man stammered, "I wanted to help.. You're WET. I mean, you're covered in sweat!"

Still off-balance and trying to prevent his body from falling on top of the beautiful woman, he placed his right hand on the concrete floor.

"Urrgh!" he immediately exclaimed, before instinctively removing his hand from the ground quickly.

"OH! OOOOF!" Jasmine shrieked.

It seemed as though the man had touched something dirty on the floor. In his disgust, he had hastily removed his palm and placed it on the nearest object that he could use to continue supporting his weight. But unfortunately for the silicone-enhanced Jasmine, that was her LEFT BOOB!

"Oh no, I'm really really sorry!" apologising profusely, he quickly removed his hand.

Nipple bells tinkling vigorously as a result of being in such close contact with the young man's floundering movements, Jasmine could only blush hot red, lost for words.

"Are you ok? I just wanted to help! I'm so sorry!" he continued.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

"Uh.. Uh.. You.. Your fingers.." she whispered, mortified, "Your fingers.. Are still in.. My.. Puss.. I mean.. My bal.. Bald.. Tanned.. Cu.. Cunt.."

"Oh shit," he exclaimed.

As the man quickly withdrew his left hand, Jasmine blushed profusely over her tanned skin as her sopping wet pussy made an audible "SQUELCH" noise.

"I'm just here for a smoke, I didn't see you running around the corner!" the man continued.

Noticing his eyes clearly glancing down at the glistening lovejuice covering his fingers, Jasmine bowed her head sheepishly.

Then, suddenly, his left hand swung towards the blonde's succulent FKME red lips.

Instinctively, the experienced fake titted skank opened her mouth, obediently waiting for him to stick his fingers -- nicely coated with her own juices -- into her mouth.

But the tasty slick popsicle never came. Humiliated, Jasmine realised that he was actually only pushing himself back to try and get to his feet without touching her, and his hand had simply swung forward for stability!

The young man raised one eye brow, obviously amused by her horny and sexualised behaviour, but extended both his arms towards her.

Blushing, Jasmine took his arms. Pulling herself up slowly, she massaged her stinging hips.

"Why're you running around naked?" he asked, looking slightly embarrassed at her predicament.

"Oh.. I.." Jasmine moaned, "Yes.. I.."

Even though a hot red blush was spreading all over her sweaty skin, the nude woman quickly assumed her favourite position, exposing every inch of her flawless and hairless tanned skin for his viewing pleasure!

"I am.. A bust.. Busty.. Blonde bomb.. Bombshell.. I.. I pierced.. My nip.. Nippies with.. Bells.. And cli.. Clitty with my.. My wed.. Wedding.. Ring.." Jasmine whispered, utterly debased and humiliated.