All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 12'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keeps getting better

This story is full of well written scenes of embarrassing moments. One of the best moments was when Jasmine realized that Nicolette her former rival had been promoted to senior partner while she was now working as a toilet cleaner.

Including her former interns helped intensify the level of embarrassment in the office lobby.

Please give Jasmine's bare butt more attention. Her butthole seems to be left out of the picture; especially when she's down cleaning on all fours.

Very good continuation of the story so far.

Kaban55Kaban55almost 4 years ago
Отлично

Понравилось 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The humiliation reaches new heights

I've looked forward to this since Chapter 4.

Thanks for posting another great addition to the series. Your writing has a unique style that combines great detail and creative dialogue which helps to immerse the reader in the story.

The writing does a good job of capturing Jasmine's feelings of embarrassment throughout the story.

Hoping that Jasmine's humiliation at Stuls Corporation is just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good to see You back to form. Thought ch 11 was short and a bit weak after a strong ch 10. Maybe it can be polished a bit, later. But this timely, long and strong ch12 was definitely an upside surprise. Hope You don't loose Your fun and dedication and continue to publish here.

Thank You and all the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shame Shame Shame

As Nicolette rises, her former rival continues to fall. I like the role reversal as former subordinates take charge and give a little pay back.

These stories always keep me coming back for more.

Keep it going.

ssmjfl18ssmjfl18almost 4 years ago

Public nudity, sexual harassment, revenge porn... how one packs so much illegal activity into one chapter is amazing.

I don't know how this story can possibly get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Entertaining

I found this story to be very entertaining; isn't that the goal of a good story. The writing was well thought out and creatively worded.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. I once attended an office party that celebrated a coworker by hiring a gorgeous young blonde stripper.

She spent over two hours completely naked. She wasn't arrested, charged as a sex offender or filed sexual harrassment charges. Sometimes I wonder if some people grew up under a rock.

Looking forward to reading another enjoyable story in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good strory

I love reading this story.

Please think also of the use of her but,

and let her do more humbling things for

nicolette.

I look forward to read more of this story

Thanks for als the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another one

Interested to see where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

love to see her going back to the tattoo shop for more work

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
photo memory

How could anyone under such stress remember all those commands? Hot, yes, but also beyond possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES