Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 16

Story Info
The new contract.
4.6k words
4.53
12.2k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH!!" I screamed myself awake and I woke up as I felt a pain coursing through my body. A pain I had never felt before. It felt like my entire body was on fire.

I was still in the same room as I was before I fainted. I guessed it was too shocking for me to see an entire floor of my naked photos and videos. There were even live cameras showing from my home!

"Finally you're awake, Slave!" I turned around and saw Nicolette behind me.

"Ma'am... W-What is all this..?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a gallery of your adventures! Any employee would be able to access this floor after the merger. Do you know how much effort had been put into this? Even I had to do overtime for this shit. I hope you're grateful."

Nicolette stepped her heels on my butt. "Uhh.."

"I said, I hope you're grateful, slave."

"I... I am g-grateful.. Ma'am..."

"Good. Now follow me. We have work to discuss. If you make the right choice, I won't be your owner anymore."

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" I replied happily.

Nicolette released my hands so I could crawl on all fours. Something that I did it happily. I will finally be free!

We took the lift up and all I could think of was I couldn't wait to tell Owen about the good news! Then I remembered I was supposed to meet with him again last night. I hope he wasn't too worried about my disappearance.

I continued to crawl naked, passing by the empty office which confused me.. until the meeting room's door was in front of me.

"Get in. This is where you will stop being my slave." Nicolette said.

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied in a loud voice and happily opened the door before I crawled in.

To my dismay, everyone was in the meeting room. By everyone, I mean EVERYONE!

Nicolette, Cindy, and Aaron, Dominic, Jason, the top 3 male bosses of Stuls Corp. Tom, Hong, Lim, Tan, LiYi, Michelle, Janny, Felicia. As well as Xavier and 3 of his subordinates, Jim, Timothy and Kelvin.

Excluding me, there were a total of 10 males and 5 females..

"Ah! She's finally here. Thank you, Nico." Dominic said and Nicolette bowed before standing behind Dominic.

"I'm sure all of you know by now, but if you didn't. This is Jizzmine, our naked slave." Dominic said and continued. "Yeah I know, we have a slave. Like what the fuck man. But rest assured that you can do anything with this slave, like I mentioned earlier."

"After the merger, this slave will be the property of Clean Stuls. That means that both yours and mine companies will be equally in charge of her. This also includes First Choice Law, with Xavier as the representative. She will always be naked and.. in fact, why don't you come up to the table and read the details of your new contract, Jizzmine!"

"Y-Yes Sir..." I had thought that I would be free.. but not only I wasn't, I had more owners now...

I got up onto the table and remained on all fours as I read the details of my new contract to everyone.

"1, SLAVE will never speak to anyone unless spoken to. Because no one wants to hear a useless bimbo speak.

2, SLAVE will ask permission for everything, including to pee, orgasm, etc.

3, SLAVE will always be naked.

4, SLAVE will earn 2 dollars an hour rate, only 2 cents kept for SLAVE, the rest goes to Nicolette, my first Owner.

5, After SLAVE received permission, SLAVE has to go downstairs and pee into the drain at the warehouse. No usage of male or female bathrooms is allowed.

6, SLAVE will always be on standby, even after working hours.

7, SLAVE will be punished for any disobedience, resistance, reluctance or failure according to who had ordered SLAVE.

8, SLAVE will smile happily at all times.

9, Anyone can order SLAVE to do anything, as long as it didn't involve the death of others or itself.

10, SLAVE will be collared and leashed at all times."

I started crying as I read out the details of my new contract. Nicolette and the rest began to laugh at me.

"Look at that! She's crying! Are those tears of joy?!" Dominic asked as he spanked my butt and rubbed it. "Go ahead and help this little slut. She needs some encouragement!"

Everyone started to touch or tease a part of my body. My hair and nipples pulled, pussy fingered by multiple fingers, butt rubbed, mouth spread opened, back stroked, my shoulders and inner thighs rubbed. Everyone was encouraging me as I was on all fours on top of the table!

"Sign it, and we will allow you to orgasm, Jizzmine." Dominic said.

I had no choice but to sign the contract. I never had a choice to begin with.

My butt got spanked and I squirmed and moaned. The meeting room was filled with laughter as my pussy got leaked.

"Alright. Slave, you can orgasm now. I'm sure you are at your limits. This is your reward for being a good girl. Orgasm. Now." Dominic ordered.

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied and started to finger my pussy in front of everyone.

"Mmm.. UH!! Oh God... AHH!!!" Everyone was either smiling or laughing at me as I orgasmed, seemingly without any shame.

"Alright, you can fuck off now. Go wait outside. Nico, do you mind?" Dominic asked.

"Not at all, I'll gladly take the slave." Nicolette replied and took my leash.

I crawled down the table and crawled out of the meeting room. Nicolette led me to the office and ordered me to stay.

"Isn't this nice? Your dream came true! I am no longer your owner and you are no longer my slave." Nicolette said to me. I continued to cry quietly in defeat. "You are everyone's slave now! Hahaha! Aren't you happy?"

Nicolette took out a remote and pressed on it. I screamed in pain as I tugged only my collar.

"Do you know what this remote is for? It's for your shock collar that you're wearing now. For now, only I have it. Eventually everyone will have a remote like this. It will shock you if you're being a naughty girl. So tell me. Are you happy?"

"Y-Yes Ma'am... I... I am... happy..."

"I know you are. I just want you to say it!"

Nicolette continued to shock me and I fell to the floor, screaming in pain, orgasming and tugging at my collar.

"Look at you! You're getting off from being tortured! Must be heaven to be in your position, not that I understand! Haha!"

----

After 2 hours of shocking torture, the meeting room's door got opened and everyone came out.

Nicolette ordered me to stand up with my hands behind my head, legs spread and smiling as everyone walked past me.

The men took their time with me. Massaging my boobs, fingering my wet pussy, kissing my mouth. Then Cindy came and asked if she could have sex with Owen because he looked very hot.

I shook my head and Nicolette pressed in the remote and I screamed in pain again.

Xavier came and started to fuck my pussy. I had to remain standing with my legs spread and hands behind my head.

"Since you're already having sex with other men, I don't see why you will reject Owen having sex with other women!" Cindy said while everyone else watched Xavier fucking me.

"Do you think you're allowed to say no?" Nicolette shouted.

"It... IT'S NOT UP TO ME!! AHH!!" I screamed and orgasmed.

"Of course it's not. It's up to Owen! Haha! Let's go visit him Cindy. I'll go with ya! I miss fucking him too!" Nicolette said and placed the remote of my shock collar on a table. "This is the remote for the slave's shock collar. Make sure to return it back to me after you're done!" Nicolette said and walked away with Cindy.

"UHH!!" Xavier slapped my face and asked, "Did you orgasm before me, Slave?"

"Y-Yes Sir... I.. I am so sorry... AH!!" Xavier collar shocked me again and again until he came inside me.

"What a good fuck! Hahahahaha!!" Xavier left and 3 more men took turns to have sex with me with the remote in their hands.

----

After signing my new contract, humiliated, had sex with multiple men, I was asleep on the floor until I got collar shocked again!

I screamed awake, shook my entire body and tugged at my collar until it stopped.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you here!" I looked up and there were 3 men in front of me. There were Leon, Michael and Ethan. The 3 interns.

"You didn't forget about your promise to have a party with us right?" Leon asked.

"N-No... Of course not.. Sir."

"Good. We have a party in an hour, let's go! I will introduce you to my friends! Just think of it as your celebration for having a new contract!"

My leash got pulled and I crawled naked to the lift lobby, took the lift down to the carpark, and crawled to their car.

"Stand up. Hands behind your back." Leon ordered and I obeyed.

Leon tied my hands behind my back and said, "Try to free yourself. If you get freed, there won't be a party today!"

I tried my best to struggle but it was useless. I saw the men smiling at me and realized I had been played. There's no way they would let me go.. All I managed to do was shaking my boobs in front of them..

Leon and Ethan wouldn't stop teasing me in the back seats as Michael drove the car to the party.

"Why are you closing your legs? Are you about to orgasm? Who gave you permission to orgasm? Open those legs. Now!" Leon ordered.

I tried my best not to orgasm as Leon and Ethan fingered my pussy and massaged my boobs. Each of them massaged one boob while fingering my pussy. I cried, trying my best but eventually I orgasmed.

Leon and Ethan continued to play with my body and Leon said, "How disappointing. You've disobeyed my orders. How could you orgasm without permission, slave?"

"I... I'm sor-AH! Sorry!! I'm sorry! Sir! P-Please... uhh... please f-forgive me...."

"You will be punished for this disobedience, you understand that, right?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

"Alright. For your punishment, you will beg and have sex with 30 strangers next month! For free of course."

"I... Yes Sir..."

"Good girl! I know you will love it. I'm such a nice guy you know. I gave you something that I know you will enjoy!"

"Y-Yes Sir... T-Thank you... S-Sir.."

The car stopped and we had arrived.

"Get out and wait for us!" Leon ordered and I obeyed.

The men took five minutes to smoke in the car before coming out. I kept on praying that no one else would see me.. a naked girl in public! I got nervous and scared...

The men guided my bare butt, boobs, pussy and hair to the door. Next, they collar shocked me and I screamed!

The door opened and a man stood in front of me. His eyes went down to my pussy and up to my boobs.

"We got a delivery of a slave!" Leon said and all of them laughed.

"Get in Leon! All of us are already waiting!"

My butt got spanked and I walked in. Unknown of what had installed for me.

"Hey guys! The Slave is here!!" The man shouted and everyone kept quiet to look at me. There were a total of 10 men, most of them topless and smiling as they scanned my naked and available body!

"H-Hi Sirs...." I said. My pussy was wet, nipples erected, body sweating, mouth drooling. I was a mess. A hot mess. I felt so embarrassed but there wasn't a thing I could do! I couldn't even cover up myself even if I could.

Leon pulled and dragged my hair to the couch and threw me to his friends. They caught me and started touching me!

"Hey sexy! How nice of you to join us!"

"Uhhh... Ah!" I squirmed and moaned uncontrollably as the men touched me all over!!

"Damn she's so tight and wet!" A man said as he fingered my wet pussy.

"These breasts are so huge! Are these fake?"

"Yeah they're fake. Jizzmine already had huge breasts but went for a bigger bust!" Leon explained.

"Her name is Jizzmine?"

"Birth name Jasmine. Jizzmine is her slave and legal name!"

"Wow! What a horny slut! You want everyone to know that you're a horny slut?"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed and orgasmed.

----

I had to suck dicks, one at a time, as Leon explained to his friends about my rules.

"Alright stop. You had me at 24/7 naked."

"So she's really a slut and a slave?"

"Yeah totally bro. See how wet her pussy is!"

A man licked my pussy and I moaned out loud.

"Here! Drink some alcohol, baby!" As I knelt down on the floor with my hands tied behind my back, the men poured hard liquor into my mouth!

After 3 swallows, I coughed, choked and spilled some liquor on my naked body and floor.

"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing? You are wasting our expensive drink!" Victor said and Leon pulled my hair. "Slap her, bro." Victor smiled before violently slapping my face.

"T-Thank you.. Sir.. for dis.. disciplining this slave..."

The men laughed and continued to pour liquor into my mouth.

"P-Please... I can't... anymore... I can't drink... anymore..." I begged.

"That's what they all say! You have to finish the entire bottle or you can just spend the night in public!" Leon said.

I continued to be fed liquor from the bottle.

The men seemed to know when I had to say something and stopped pouring liquor into my mouth.

"W-Wait, Sir... I need to... pee..." I said.

"So? What do you have to do?" Leon said, taking charge of everyone that seemed happy and couldn't wait to see me pee.

"C-Can I have p-permission to pee, S-Sir?"

My head was spinning heavily and I was laughing. I didn't know why I was laughing... but I was. It's like nothing seemed to matter anymore.

"You can pee outside the house, baby." Leon said.

"Dude. Isn't that too much even for a...."

"Yes Sir! Thank you Sir! Hahaha!!" I laughed and stood up. Walking towards the door.

"I stand corrected. Wow! Damn man!"

"I know. She's a total slut! Throw away what you think a lady or woman should behave like. We have a horny slut with us that will obey all of our orders as long as she's horny! And she's always horny, man! Have fun with her, bro!" Leon said.

The men followed me to the door and I walked further and further away from the house.

"Do you know what this button does?"

"No man. Tell us!"

"This will give her collar an electric shock. Watch and learn, my friends.. hahaha! Watch. And. Learn."

I started to pee while standing naked on the road with my legs apart.

Leon collar shocked me and I screamed and laughed happily as I squirted my pee all over!

The men were laughing at me from behind.

When I walked back, Leon gave a hand signal for me to stop. I stopped walking.

"Is there anything you wanna say, my slave?"

I shouted happily, "THANK YOU SIR FOR ALLOWING ME TO PEE!! I LOVE YOU!! SIR!!"

The men laughed and Leon ordered me to come back into the house.

I had to kneel on the floor with my hands tied behind my back as everyone discuss on what to do with me next while looking at me.

"Wait. So you're saying she craves being humiliated?"

"Yeah bro. Can't you see her wet pussy?"

Everyone looked at my pussy and I looked down. I blushed with shame that my pussy was wet.

Everyone laughed at me and I started to cry.. There was nothing I could do but to accept the fact that multiple men were looking at my naked body and wet pussy...

"Hold up! She's crying. She needs more alcohol, man!"

Leon slapped my face before one man pulled my hair back, another man hugged me from behind and massaged my boobs after sliding a dildo below my pussy and making me ride it. Third man, opened my mouth and poured hard liquor into my mouth.

I fainted. I didn't know what happened but I fainted. Blacked out. I couldn't remember what happened. I only knew I woke up naked at home.. on my bed.. Owen was naked too..

I found my hands still tied behind my back with my legs tied at the corners of the bed. Not the bottom but the top of the bed!

Owen was just sleeping on top of my wet pussy with his tongue out!

"Mm... Erm.. Daddy...?" I said. Hoping he would wake up and release my bondage.

I watched helplessly as Owen's hand suddenly came and slapped my wet pussy! "Mmm!!" I moaned a little.

Owen's fingers seemed to find its way into my pussy even when he's asleep! There was nothing I could do but to let him finger my pussy. It's not that I hate it, I love it. But I also know that many men and women would see the video of us later...

"UH!!! Oh my God... I'm gonna come!! Urgh!"

"Do you really want to orgasm, baby?" Owen asked and I squirted a little.

"D-Daddy! You... You're awake?" I asked.

"Yeah babe. Now answer me. Do you want to orgasm?" Owen asked.

I nodded my head and said, "Yes Daddy.. but.."

"No buts. Just come if you want to." Owen's permissive words was all I needed and I orgasmed loudly and happily~

We kissed. I felt so happy and loved. It felt like an eternity until Owen broke off and said, "You know.. I have a friend.."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." Owen said. "He broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago and I couldn't help him get better. Do you think you could help?"

"Sure Daddy! What do I have to do?" I asked. Wanting to please my husband since he rarely asked me of anything.

"Just wait here. I'll call him over right now!" Owen said.

"R-Right now?" I asked.

"Yeah! Don't worry. He is very gentle." Owen said. I didn't know whether to be happy that his friend was gentle or cry because my husband suggested that I had sex with his friend. Either way, I was still in bondage and completely naked on the bed as Owen called his friend.

"Hey man! It's ready now. Yeah I know what you're thinking.. I talked to my wife. She's okay with it. Yeah. She's all tied up and naked for you right now! Alright man. See you soon! Bye!" Owen talked on the phone.

"My friend is coming over right now. I'm really happy you're okay with this, baby!"

"Y-Yeah... Any-Anything for you... D-Daddy..."

Owen went to bathe and got dressed while I had to remain naked and tied up in such a vulnerable position! Ankles tied at the top of my bed, pussy spread, hands behind back. This would be a complete nightmare if Owen hadn't talked to me about it.

But even after the talk, I was still scared...

There wasn't a single thing I could do while during in bondage on the bed. I had to wait for Owen to shower while being completely exposed and vulnerable to anyone that walked into the room.

After about 10 minutes, the door bell rang. Followed by Owen's phone ringing near me. Owen came with his towel wrapped below his waist and answered it. "Hold on, I just showered. Just give me 5 minutes! Yes, she's still naked and available for you! Stop worrying, man!"

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes baby? What's wrong? Don't tell me you're suddenly backing out of this because my friend is here now!"

"N-No... I.. I love.. you."

"I love you too, baby!"

Owen and I kissed before he went to dry off and welcomed his friend in. I could hear the sounds of our house door opening and closing. They chatted for a second before I could hear steps walking up.

Owen shouted, "HAVE FUN WITH MY WIFE!" I squirmed a little and wished this was all a dream... but it wasn't. My beloved husband was willingly and happily handing me over to his friend! He walked in and saw me in all of my nakedness.

"H-Hi.. Sir..." I said.

"Hey sexy lady!" The friend immediately took off all of his clothes and proceeded to choke me. "My name is Jeremy! Nice to meet you, Slut!"

I choked and gagged. Gasping for air. Jeremy released the choke on me and I said, "N-Nice to m-meet you too... S-Sir..."

"So... Your husband had allowed me to fuck you.."

"Y-Yes Sir. Please F-Fuck me.... Sir.."

Jeremy massaged my boobs and I was starting to feel good. My arms and legs were numb from being tied up. Arms behind back, legs up.

"You always look like a walking wet dream whenever I saw you, but today, you're even hotter!"

I giggled awkwardly before saying "Thanks". And Jeremy licked my pussy.

----

The next day, I woke up to Jeremy massaging my boobs. I was still in bondage. He left after unloading another of his cum into my mouth.

I had to remain tied up and used until Owen woke up and released me. That was 30 minutes later.

At 3am, I took a shower and shaved.

After showering, I found Owen had fallen back asleep and I couldn't get him to wake up. After trying for a few minutes, I decided to get to work on my own.

12