Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only problem was me. I had to remain naked at all times.. even in public!

My workplace was only about 10 minutes drive from home but on foot... About 30 minutes.

I made sure I had my stuff before leaving home. My slave collar with leash, handbag full of sex toys, my purse, phone and keys.

When I opened the door, I saw a letter on the ground. I opened it and it read,

'This is a gift to you for becoming everyone's slave at work. Be sure to put it on, behind your back whenever you leave home. The security officers will release them later if you're a good girl. Have fun! And make sure to reach the gates by 5am or you will be having sex with Eddie again! From Nicolette.'

I took out a pair of handcuffs in the letter.

"Fuck... Is she serious?" I mumbled to myself before putting it on my wrists behind my back.

I realized too late that I couldn't use my phone's navigation system when I'm handcuffed. I roughly knew where to go and where to walk to.. but it was a gamble. Not that I had a choice anyway. Luckily I had my handbag on me when I handcuffed myself behind my back.

At 4am, I left home.. completely naked, slave collar with leash around my neck, handcuffed behind my back and a handbag full of sex toys.

I did my usual, sitting on the porch, legs spread wide opened, smiling, before I got up and walked to my workplace.

I didn't have the luxury of making sure that no one was around as I walked naked in public. I didn't know what time it was, if I was getting late, but I did know that it was still early for most people to be out.

I shamelessly walked on the side of the road until I heard a car driving. I would squat down, praying that the driver wouldn't see me.

I was sweating a lot from the brisk walking and partly due to being nervous. My feet hurt a lot! My arms were going numb from being handcuffed behind my back and my pussy was wet. 'At least she's being happy about all this..' I thought to myself about my pussy.

My pussy throbbed a little when I saw the bus stop near my workplace. No one had seen me during the walk and I was so grateful that there was a merciful God.

I walked past the bus stop and got to the front gates of my workplace. I couldn't ring the bell since my hands were cuffed behind my back, so instead I bent forward and kissed it.

The intercom got turned on and a security officer asked, "Hi, how can I help you?"

"H-Hi Sir, my name is Jizzmine and I work here..?"

"Jizzmine? Jesus it's still early!"

"Y-Yes I understand that Sir, Nicolette wanted me to report to you Sirs at 5am.. you know.. for inspection.. Sir."

"Like I said, it's still early. Wait outside for now!"

"W-Wait Sir. Can I come in first? I.. I'm... naked..."

The intercom was turned off before I could finish. They had live cameras for the gates too so I'm very sure they were watching me live.

As I stood and waited outside the gates, I looked around and prayed that no one would come... When I opened my eyes, I got a shock! A man with a broom was standing right in front of me! Staring at me! Scanning my naked body down and up!

The man walked closer to me and instinctually, I closed my legs together.

There was nowhere I could run. I couldn't cover myself up. I was completely exposed!

"Hey.. Why are you naked?" The man asked.

"I... I love.. being naked... Sir.."

"Wow! Really?"

"Y-Yes Sir.."

"Can I touch your breasts?"

"S-Sure. G-Go ahead.. S-Sir.."

The moment the man touched both of my boobs, I squirmed and let out a moan. "Uhh..."

It felt good.. having my boobs massaged in public by a stranger. When he slid his fingers up my wet pussy, I let out a louder moan which seemed to scare him. "AH!"

"Oh no... No no no! Don't stop!" I shook my boobs in front of him and opened my legs wider. "Please continue, Sir."

The man smiled and planted a kiss on my mouth. We kissed each other passionately, tongues and all. The man took his dick out and easily slid his dick into my wet pussy. I tried to make my pussy tighter by closing my legs a little so he would have a better time having sex with me.

We continued to kiss each other, his hands massaged my boobs and we were having sex, all at the same time!

The man began thrusting harder and faster. "Cum inside me, Sir. Cum inside me..." I begged.

The man didn't reply but fucked me hard and fast until he came inside my pussy. I orgasmed after I felt his hot cum and dick inside.

We kissed some more before he broke off and introduced himself, "I'm Ali."

"Hi Ali, I'm Jizzmine."

Ali continued to sweep the roads while I had to wait for the gates to be opened. Cum was dripping out of my pussy and flowing down my thighs.

I waited for a while more until the gates were unlocked. I walked in and made my way to the guard room. I had to turn around and knocked the door with my hands before turning back to face to the front.

An officer opened the door and there were a total of 5 security officers inside!

"G-Good morning.. Officers."

"Cut the crap and kneel. We have to clean your pussy first before we use your holes."

"Y-Yes Sir." I knelt down on the floor in the middle of the guard room. Went down on a dildo taken from my handbag. Rode the dildo and had to orgasm again and again until the officers decided my pussy was cleaned and ready to be used.. again.

12