Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 17

Story Info
My downward spiral into hell.
6.4k words
4.4
11.1k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my 5th orgasm, the officers said "Alright, that's enough. We don't have all day. Stand up and sit on the table with your legs up."

"Yes Sir."

I took me sometime to get up since I couldn't use my hands for balance and my knees had gone weak from the kneeling. The officers helped me by pulling my hair and leash up.

When I found my balance and walked to the table, a few officers spanked my butt and I had to bow and thank them for it before proceeding.

"From now on, this is what you will do. Wait outside the gates until 5am, come in, kneel, ride dildo and orgasm 5 times before sitting on your butt and feet on top of the table. This will be your favorite guard room position."

"I.. I understand, Sir."

"Really? Then repeat what I said."

"Wait outside the gates until 5am. Come in, kneel on dildo, orgasm 5 times and be in my favorite guard room position."

"And what is your favorite guard room position?"

"Like this. Sit on top of table with my feet up, legs spread and be ready."

"Ready for what, Slut?"

"Ready for se.. Ready for inspection.. Sir!"

"Good girl!" The officers laughed and slapped my face. Next, they took turns having sex with me. There wasn't any romance, just pure sex.. Like I was only useful for men's sexual release.

After all 5 officers had their way with me, I had to kneel on the floor and ride my dildo again... Orgasming another 5 more times to clear my pussy of cum as much as possible before the next fuck.

Next, My handcuffs were removed and I had to mop the floor.

The handcuffs went back on, behind my back after I was done mopping and cleaning the floor. I didn't want to question the officers but if someone asked, I had to know an answer so I asked, "Erm.. Sir.."

"What the fuck do you want? More fucks?" The officers laughed at me.

"C-Can I ask a question? Sir?"

"Go ahead, babygirl!" An officer came to me and stood right in front of me, wrapping his hand around me and spanking my butt. I jumped a little and asked.. "Why is this slave still in handcuffs, Sir?"

"We are doing you a favor over here, baby!" The officers massaged my boobs and groped my butt. "Would you rather crawl on all fours during work or walk on your own two feet?"

"Uh.. W-Walk, Sir."

"I know right? That's why you're still in handcuffs. Do you know what to say?"

"T-Thank you.. Sir."

"That's our slave!" The officers laughed and slapped my face again.

"Now fuck off, we got work to do."

"Yes Sir."

My butt got kicked out of the guard room and I'm on my own.. again.

I managed to see the time before I went out of the guard room and it was 6am.

----

LiYi, Janny and Michelle were walking by when I got kicked out of the guard room. My former subordinates!

"Urgh! The slave is already here before us!" Janny said.

"Well, she's probably here to have sex with men, don't worry about her." LiYi said.

"Yeah! Tell us slave. What were you doing?" Michelle asked.

"I was having sex with the security officers, Ma'am." I replied and the girls laughed at me.

"See I told you!" Michelle said.

"What a cheap slut." Janny said.

"Wait here until you see another person, slave. We don't want you to be walking with us. Wait for a man and walk with him instead." LiYi said.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Let's go."

I did as instructed and waited. I didn't have to wait long. 2 men in suits and a lady in a dress were walking in after 2 minutes.

They were Hong, Xavier and Felicia.

One from each firm.

"There she is!" Xavier shouted and said, "We were just talking about you! Come over here, slave!"

"Y-Yes Sir.."

I bowed and greeted each one of them, something I had forgotten to do earlier with my former subordinates.

"Good morning, Sir. Good morning, Sir. Good morning, Ma'am."

Xavier pulled on my leash and I had to walk forward, sandwiched in between Xavier and Hong with the quiet Felicia walking behind us.

"So how is our slave doing?" Xavier asked.

"Well let's find out!" Hong replied and both of them massaged my boobs!

"I think she's doing just fine!" Xavier said. As if my boobs were my everything.

"Let's walk. We will be late soon!" Xavier said and both of them continued to massage my boobs as we walked to the lift.

When the lift doors opened and Felicia held it opened. Xavier said to me, "I'm sorry honey, slaves aren't allowed to use lifts. Go up the stairs on your own." Xavier was still massaging my boobs while Hong was fingering my wet pussy.

"We will wait for you but don't you dare take your sweet time. Hurry or you will be punished! Do you understand?" Xavier said.

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Don't worry. We are not monsters. We will help you walk up the stairs quicker." Xavier said and took my handbag. He took out a vibrating dildo and shoved it deep into my pussy! "Uhhhh!!!" I moaned and squirmed while looking up helplessly at Xavier, praying that he would be merciful..

"What? Oh! Before I forget, I have the remote of your collar with me. After 3 shocks, you will be punished for being late. Tick tock, sugar tits!" Xavier said while he and Hong pinched on my nipples.

I had to move back and felt my nipples being pulled hard before I went to the staircase.

There was no way I could walk fast without my dildo slipping out of my pussy. Plus I couldn't take more than a step or my pussy would open wider and dildo sliding out.

Nevertheless, I tried my best to walk up the stairs as quickly as I could while making sure that my dildo stayed inside my pussy.

At the second floor, I felt that my dildo was slipping. So I had to kneel down and pushed the dildo back deep inside my pussy before getting up slowly and resume walking up the stairs.

At the floor 2.5, my collar got activated and I was collar shocked! I screamed in pain and lost control of my body.

I knelt down and fell to the floor as I orgasmed until the shocks stopped. My body felt weak and I was shaking, both in pain and in fear.

That was my first warning.

It took me 3 minutes to get up to my knees, slid the dildo back into my pussy, stand up and resume walking up the stairs.

Before I could reach the third floor, I got collar shocked again. This time, I tripped on a step and fell forward. My boobs smashed the steps and I literally hit my head as I wiggled my naked body, screamed and orgasmed again.

After the shocks stopped, I regained composure again and stood up, only to realize that my dildo had slipped out of my pussy and rolled down to floor 2.5.

I quickly went back down the steps, tried to hurry in putting my dildo back into my pussy, rushed back to walking up the stairs. Another shock and I'll be punished for taking too long!

When I was at floor 3.5, I saw 2 men at the 4th floor, the floor I was supposed to be at.

"Woah! So this is Jizzmine! The naked slave that everyone is talking about!"

"Come over here baby! Let us take a good look at your body!"

I had to get to the 4th floor anyway, and it's not like I had a choice so I walked to them.

"Woohoo! Look at those titties! They're so huge!"

"Come closer, baby! Don't be shy!"

I walked closer to the men only to have my boobs groped and massaged by them.

"You like this, don't you?" The men asked as they massaged my boobs.

"Yes Sir.." I replied, looking down to their hands on my boobs, in shame.

"What about this? You like this?" The men asked as they thrusted my dildo in and out.

"Uhh.. Y-Yes Sir... AHHH!!" I screamed in pain as I got collar shocked and got reminded that I was late to meet up with Xavier and Hong!

The men laughed at me and continued to massage my boobs and thrusted my dildo as I sweated, drooled and orgasmed happily.

My butt got spanked and my face got slapped, the men shouted at me, "Did you not listen?! I said kneel down and suck my cock!"

"Yes.. Sir..." I was breathless but I did as ordered. I knelt down and opened my mouth.

----

"Bye Slave! Stay here until you count to one hundred!" The men ordered me and walked away, leaving me exhausted and used on my knees.

When I counted to 67, I got collar shocked again and I orgasmed.. again.

By the time I finally got to the 4th floor's lift lobby, Xavier gave a hard slap to my face. "WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

"S-Sorry Sir... There were g-guys in the stairs.. so..." I said, stuttering in fear.

"So you fucked them?!" Xavier asked.

"N-No Sir... They just use my mouth..."

"Useless slut. Did you offer them your pussy?" Hong asked.

"N-No Sir..."

"So not only are you late, you didn't offer your slutty pussy to them?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

"What a disappointment! Aren't you a slut? Why didn't you offer them your pussy?" Hong asked.

"I'm sorry, Sir..." Hong slapped my face and asked, "WHO? WHO IS SORRY?"

"T-This slave.. Sir.. This slave is sorry.."

"You better remember that." Hong spanked my butt and Xavier pulled on my leash.

We walked to Nicolette's office and Nicolette was sitting at her desk, along with Dominic and Aaron, her bosses and Cindy.

"Ah! Finally! Jizzmine is finally here!" Dominic said.

"Took her long enough!" Aaron said.

Xavier pulled my leash forward and pushed my head down, making me kneel in between Dominic and Aaron.

Both of them turned their chairs towards me and started massaging my boobs while all of them talked to each other. I was like their pet, I had no say in anything.. And anyone could touch me... Anyone!

I was feeling too good to listen to the conversation.. and I orgasmed softly.. hoping no one had noticed. But they did.

"Did this slut just orgasm while we talked?" Dominic asked.

I trembled in fear and shame. Fear of what would be my punishment and shame of what I had done. "T-This slave is sor-"

Before I could finish my apology, Nicolette slapped my face. "Did any of us asked you? Be quiet, slave!"

I nodded my head and looked down.

"So this slut just orgasm while we talked, didn't she?" Dominic asked again, with his hand still massaging my boobs.

"She sure did! What a naughty girl!" Aaron said, also massaging my boobs.

Everyone was laughing at me and I wasn't allowed to say a word, move or hide. All I could do was to smile and I forced it out of myself.

"Would you Sirs like to enjoy watching a video as this slave sucks your cocks?" Nicolette suggested.

"Sure Nico!" Dominic replied. "Get over here, slave. You know what to do."

As I was sucking Dominic's dick, I saw what video was being played.

'Name?'

'Jizzmine.'

'And your favourite hobby is?'

'Having sex with strangers! Hahaha!'

I watched in horror when I saw myself in the video. I was completely drunk and horny!

The video continued with me walking naked in public and begging strangers to fuck me.. None of the guys had ordered me to do so.. or maybe they did but I forgot.. and it wasn't in the video. In the video, it looked like I was doing it without orders. I was smiling, laughing and dancing..

'Hey look! There's a group of men sleeping in the alley! What will you do, Jizzmine?'

'I'm gonna beg them to fuck me! Hehe! Hey guys! Wake up and look at me! Hahaha!'

'Do you want to fuck me? Please fuck me, daddy! Haha!'

The next was the scene of the naked me having sex with 3 strangers in all 3 of my holes in public.

With cum all over my body and face, I went to the camera and asked, 'Where is my reward, Sir? I've been a good girl, right? Please reward me!'

'Oh thank you, Sir! Thank you for rewarding me!' I said in the video before sucking on a dick.

The video was closed by Nicolette and Dominic turned to me. "Who told you to stop sucking my dick? Isn't this a reward for you?"

"Yes Sir.. I'm sorry, Sir." I replied but before I could continue sucking his dick, I was collar shocked.

Everyone laughed at me as I screamed in pain. Drooling, crying, choking and gasping for air, shaking violently, and orgasming while on my knees.

I tried to catch my breath after the shocks were gone, I was breathing heavily. Nicolette pulled my hair back and Dominic pulled my leash forward. Xavier came to me and asked, "Who is sorry?"

"I... AH!!" I got collar shocked again but I didn't orgasm this time. I just screamed a little while jerking my body.

Xavier asked me again, "Who is sorry?"

"T-This slave... This s-slave is sorry, Sir..." I replied.

"Good! You better remember this because the next time, we won't tolerate this mistake!" Xavier said.

"Yes Sir... This slave thanks you... Sir."

I didn't know which was more degrading and humiliating, the fact that I was naked in front of everyone, or addressing myself as 'this slave'. But I did know, that I was always degraded and humiliated.

After swallowing Dominic's cum, I had to suck on Aaron's dick, Hong's dick and Xavier's dick. Swallowing all of their cum was a 'reward' for me.

----

During working hours, I had to be everyone's little bitch. My handcuffs were removed and I had to crawl around the office, naked. Whenever someone called for me, I would crawl to them and asked, "Is there something this slave can help you with, Sir?"

Most of the time, it would be coffee. I would crawl to the pantry, got an instant coffee from the coffee machine, walked back to the man and served it to him. "Is there anything else this slave can help you with, Sir?"

Almost every man would either say "Suck my cock!" or "Let me taste your pussy!" Sometimes even, "Sit on me."

Sit.. sounded easy like sitting on the man's lap but it wasn't. I had to 'sit' on the man's dick and rode his dick at his desk. It didn't matter where the men had cum at, I would have to suck his dick clean and licked up the floor, table and wherever the cum was.

All of the ladies didn't call for me during working hours, if they did, it was only for coffee, nothing more.

The men were nice to me too, most of them anyway. When I asked for some water to drink, I had to orgasm in front of them before I was allowed to drink water from my pet bowl on the floor.

It didn't take long for me to get used to being the naked slave at work, only a few days. The only thing that I couldn't get used to... was being naked in public.

Even when I asked permission from a man to pee and he took me. I had to crawl on all fours down the stairs and to the warehouse on the ground floor. Then, I had to pee into the drains and had my pussy sprayed with cold water before the man wiped me dry with a towel.

If any of the workers from the warehouse saw me, I had to offer my body to them. But because I was being escorted by another man from the office, I would have to visit those men later, after work.

Lunch time was horrible. But I had to think of it as a reward.. Like what Dominic said, "Sex and blowjobs are rewards for you being a good girl."

----

My first lunch break..

"Sir? The slave is here for lunch." The man escorting me knocked on the meeting room's door and said.

"Come in, slave!" A voice in the meeting room said.

"Have fun, Jizzmine. And always remember to smile. You do not want to offend anyone inside.." The man advised me and I crawled in.

"Woah! She's completely naked! What the fuck man!!" A man that I didn't recognise shouted.

"Calm down, Sir. The fun is about to come!" Hong said to him.

"Get on top of the table, slave." Aaron ordered and I obeyed. There were 8 men in total, 4 men I knew, Xavier, Hong, Dominic and Aaron. The other 4 were probably clients, since they had tattoos and we were a law firm... I mean they, not me..

I had to remain on all fours on top of the meeting room's table, naked and completely exposed as the men checked me out.

"Hey! Look at that! It's fucking leaking!" Fred said. He was a good looking man, but older than me, much older.

"Calm down, Sir. You can touch her if you want." Xavier said.

"You serious?"

"Yeah. If you don't believe, you can ask her yourself."

Fred walked around to my face and lifted up my chin. "Hey slut! Can I touch your pussy?"

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied. "Please go ahead, and thank you, Sir."

Fred laughed and quickly ran to the back and stroked my wet pussy. I squirmed and let out a moan, "uhhh!" much to everyone's delight.

"Everyone, go ahead and do whatever you want with this slave. She's very willing and very capable. Have fun! And remember, if you sign a contract with us, this could be a daily occurrence!" Xavier said and bowed.

Xavier, Hong, Dominic and Aaron started on their lunch meals while the other 4 clients started eating the free meal in front of them... me! I was completely naked and on all fours on top of the table. I was practically begging the men to touch and use me!

Fred, the handsome and much older man, licked on my pussy. Brad, a young man with silver hair slid himself below me so he could massage and suck on my boobs. Jason, another young man but looked like a nerd with glasses, lifted up my chin and kissed me. Walter, a dignified older man, looked like a servant since every client was wearing causally but he was in a suit, just stood aside and watched as I got touched and played by 3 men.

"AH! Uhhh.... Oh Fuck!" I moaned and the men teased my body harder.

After orgasming, the 3 men had sex with me.. All at the same time! Anal, pussy and mouth.

Next, I was given some food in a bowl and had to eat on all fours on the table. The food was plain rice with lots of cum. At first I thought what sauce was in the rice, until I tasted it.

The men weren't just watching, they continued to touch my body, tickled my nipples, stroked my pussy and spanked my butt as I ate my meal.

After the sex and my meal, I had to ride my dildo until I orgasmed 3 times before cleaning the table using my tongue.

----

While everyone went off from work at 6pm, I had to remain for my cleaning duties. There were female and male toilets on every floor, a total of 8 toilets that needed cleaning. The regular cleaners had already cleaned the toilets after lunch hours and my job was to clean every urinal with my tongue.

By the time I'm done licking all of the toilets and vacuuming the floors, it would be 8pm. I would report to the security officers again and got myself used before they put the handcuffs behind my back again.

None of them would offer to send me back home but they did book a ride for me. Most of the time it's Owen that would fetch me.

----

One particular morning, Nicolette sent me a text saying that I didn't need to go to work as she had other plans for me. Dominic and Aaron showed up in my home after Owen had left for work.

"So this is your house? Not bad.." Dominic said.

I stood at the door, completely naked as the both of them entered. Both of them sat on the couch and shouted, "Is this how you treat your guests? Where is the water?!"

"I'm sorry, no. This slave is sorry, Sir. This slave will go get some water now." I replied and quickly went to the kitchen.

I gave 2 glasses of water to them but Dominic said, "Feed it to me, mouth to mouth."

"Y-Yes Sir." I replied.

I swallowed some water, tugged my hair to the back of my ears and proceeded to bend forward to kiss Dominic, transferring the water to his mouth.

Dominic kept on massaging my boobs as I repeated it again and again until the glass was empty. Then, I had to do the same for Aaron.

After both glasses were empty, I had to kneel on the floor with my dildo in my pussy as both of them told me about the plans for the day. "Make sure you do not orgasm until we say so, and don't ask for permission either." Aaron said.

"Jizzmine, you owe us a lot of debt! A few guys at work aren't happy about you being naked at work and wants some compensation for their silence." Dominic said.

"You must've yet to have sex with everyone, didn't we tell you to beg everyone for sex?" Aaron asked.

"Fear not. Your debts will all be gone if you earn more money.. As a pornographic actress!" Dominic said.

12