Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-Wait a second, Sir! I can't! There's no way I could do porn! My friends and family will see me! Please Sir! I..." my face got slapped before I could continue.

"Who can't? How many times must we remind you?!" Dominic said.

"T-This slave is s-sorry, Sir.. Uhh! P-Please don't make this slave do this.. This slave's f-family and f-friends will see it..." I begged the men as I continued riding my dildo on my knees with my hands on top of my head.

"Do you think you have a choice?" Dominic said and slapped my face again. "Do you actually think you could say no?!"

"Just relax, babe. It's just you having sex on camera." Aaron explained. "Haven't you already had lots of sex on camera? It's just the same thing."

"B-But... everyone.. everyone will see m- This slave. They will see this slave..." I said.

"And you should pray that everyone would. More views means more money! Plus your pussy is so fucking wet right now! Both of us know you love the idea of exposing yourself!" Aaron said.

"If you keep on complaining, we will just include your special video of Eddie for the whole world to see! We aren't asking for your permission, slave. We are telling you what's going to happen!" Dominic said.

"Y-Yes Sir... T-This slave understands. This slave will do p-porn... Sir." I replied, defeated.

"Yeah we know. That's why we have set up a meeting with a porno director in 2 hours." Dominic said.

"Don't worry, we will allow you to wear clothes for the travelling and interview today. But you will strip on our command. Got it?" Aaron said.

"Y-Yes Sir. This slave understands.."

"Good. You can orgasm now. Good job holding on as we did a serious talk. Orgasm. Now." Dominic ordered.

"Yes Sir! Yes Sir! Uhh!!" I moaned happily and orgasmed hard.

"Are you done? Hurry up and shower, bitch!" Dominic shouted and I quickly replied "Yes Sir" and ran to my bathroom.

As I showered, Dominic and Aaron checked my house out.

When I came out of the bathroom after my shower, I saw Dominic and Aaron in my bedroom. There were a few of my clothes on my bed.

"Why is the towel still on you?" Dominic asked.

"This slave is sorry, Sir." I replied and removed my towel.

"I chose one of my favs and Aaron chose his fav, the last clothing is what we decided on, go ahead and pick something to wear!" Dominic said.

On my bed, there was a red mini dress, sailor uniform with skirt, and tape. Just freaking tape! I didn't dare to question the men since I had an idea of what was that for. Just tape over my pussy, ass and nipples.

I chose the red mini dress since I knew I wouldn't be allowed any underwear. The skirt would had exposed me.

Dominic smiled and said, "Good choice. It's my favourite! That means I won the bet! Hand it over, Aaron."

Aaron handed a cheque of $1000 to Dominic. "So you think you're a lady with a dress, huh? Not a baby girl? Fucking slut!"

I looked down and didn't say anything. No matter what I chose I knew I would be scolded.

Next, I had to put on my red mini dress and it was freaking tight! It was a size smaller and I had difficulty putting it on.

"Can you hurry it up! Are you seducing us or something? Put on your dress! Now!" Aaron shouted.

"Y-Yes Sir."

Seeing the always calm Aaron shouting at me, sent shivers all over my body. Dominic was just smiling.

"Alright, you can proceed to put on red heels. Go on." Dominic said.

"Yes Sir."

"Would you calm down! You can order her to wear that sailor thing anytime later!"

"Fine. But the next time she have to beg for it!"

"Hahaha! Sure! Let's make her beg for it!"

I overheard some of their conversation but chose to ignore it. It's not like there was something I could do about it anyway.

Previously, I had a lot of heels to wear. But after Nicolette had ordered, I threw away all of my short heels, leaving only high heels.

I chose the only red high heels that I had and wore them. Dominic and Aaron came shortly and I had to stand up. It was a long time since I had something to wear and I wobbled a little before I could stand up properly. I tugged at my mini dress so I wouldn't expose my pussy.

"Wow so sexy! We can sell you for a high price! But of course, you won't be earning anything since you're in debt! Hahaha!" Dominic said and laughed.

"She's missing something." Aaron said and went to look for my dildo. "Lift up your dress, slut."

"Yes Sir." I replied and obeyed as Aaron inserted my vibrating dildo into my pussy.

"That's better. Now try your best not to orgasm. But even if you do, there won't be any punishments. Got it, slave?" Aaron said.

"Y-Yes Sir. This slave understands.. uhh.."

----

I orgasmed once as I was walking to their car. "Make sure to count your orgasms, or you will be punished." Aaron said.

"Yes Sir."

I wasn't thinking of meeting with the porn director. All I could think of was orgasming as much as I wanted to, since there wasn't any punishments.

Dominic drove the car while Aaron sat in front, I was the only one at the back and I kept on orgasming happily. Don't get me wrong, it's still very embarrassing to orgasm in the presence of a man. But that feeling made me even more horny! Like I'm doing something forbidden..

By the time the car had parked at the red light district, I had already orgasmed 4 times!

"Get in."

"Yes Sir."

I walked into a door and had to walk up a flight of stairs as Dominic and Aaron walked behind me. When I got to the second floor, it was dark and I was too scared to walk towards it.

Dominic spanked my butt and ordered me to move, so I did. I walked forward into the dark hall, not knowing what to expect.

Suddenly, the lights turned on and I saw a bunch of men walking towards a sleeping woman on bed. The bed was right in the middle of the halls.

7 men happily touched the sleeping woman on the bed until she woke up and resisted. "Who are you guys! Stop it! Ahh!!" The men didn't stop. They continued to touch the woman, tearing off her clothes and had sex with her.

"Alright, you can fuck off now. I'll call you again, soon!" A man with shades said.

The woman cried and ran past me.

"Ah! Welcome Jizzmine! We have been expecting you!" The man with the shades said and every man turned to look at me.

"This is the porn director, slave. Go say hello!" Dominic whispered to me.

I walked forward. Passing by the horny men with their dicks out and checking out my body like I'm a piece of fresh meat. The vibrating dildo in my pussy didn't help at all! I walked to the director and said, "H-Hi Sir. T-This slave is Jizzmine... I am.. This slave is.. here for an interview... Sir."

"Show these guys what you're made of, slave! Get naked!" Dominic shouted and everyone looked at him before staring at me.

"Yes Sir..." I bit my lips and started to slide my dress straps off my shoulders.

I could hear lots of men laughing softly at me as I slid my dress off, exposing my boobs and pussy and dildo. But I was zoning out. I couldn't accept the fact that I was getting naked in front of strangers, all I could manage was obeying orders.

Once I got naked, I handed my dress to the man in shades, the porn director and stood up with my arms by my sides.

"Such a beauty!"

"So fucking beautiful!"

"What a body!"

"So sexy!"

"Her breasts are so huge!"

"Let's fuck her!"

"Guys, hold on!" Dominic said. "This sexy slut is a slave, so she will obey everyone's orders. No matter the time, the location or what. She will do it! But only after the contract."

"I don't buy it. Slap yourself, now." James said, the porn director.

I slapped myself in the face non stop in front of everyone.

I didn't understand why the director didn't believe that I'm a slave and I had to prove it.. I'm already naked!

"UhhhAHHH!!!!" I orgasmed hard after countless of slaps to my own face. Everyone laughed at me as I humiliated myself.

"Alright, I believe it now." James said and I looked down at where he's looking. I was massaging my boobs!

My hands seemed to be possessed as I shook my head but continued to massage my own boobs! My hips were squirming like I'm being attacked at my pussy. Which was the truth. I orgasmed again and fell on my knees.

"P-Please Sir... Please fuck m- This slave! Please fuck this slave! Please this slave begs you, SIR!!" I begged James to fuck me. I was going crazy in lust! I was wincing in pain as I got lower with my knees wide apart so that the dildo would be pushed further into my pussy.

"Go ahead, James. Consider it a bonus to the contract. Take it!" Dominic said and James happily had sex with me.

"Ahh!" I moaned when James pulled out my dildo and started fucking my pussy. He shoved my hands away from my boobs and massaged them. I just hugged him as I continued to kneel on the floor, trying my best to match his rhythm of fuck.

When he pulled back, I had to pull back too. When he thrusted his dick deep inside my pussy, I had to thrust forward too. It was basically true happiness for me!

I was smiling and moaning happily as James fucked me. His hands groped my boobs hard while I had my arms around his neck.

"Uhhh... Cum inside me! Cum inside!! PLEASE!! AHH!!" I shouted and begged.

James came inside my pussy and we kissed.. with his dick was still inside my pussy.

I whispered, "I love your dick, Sir" and he slapped my face and pushed me away.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it an offence of this slave to call herself.. I?" James asked.

"Yeah. A punishment awaits this slave if she says it." Dominic replied.

"She also begged for James to cum inside her. Like cum inside me! What is me?!" Aaron said in a loud voice.

I quickly knelt on the ground and bowed, "Please punish this slave. This slave is sorry. Please punish this slave, Sirs!"

"With that huge blunder of yours, you will be happy if we let you fuck all of these gentlemen, right?" Aaron said. "Before signing the contract, of course."

"Yes Sir! Yes Sir! Please fuck mmmm This slave! Please fuck this slave! Please Sirs!! T-This slave BEGS YOU!!" I shouted.

I got manhandled and fucked by the 7 male actors. Non stop. They were more violent and aggressive than the men I'm used to.

After the 3rd male actor came inside my mouth, I overheard...

"This fuck is free of charge. Let's discuss on what this slutty slave is worth!" Dominic said.

I continued to have sex with the 7 men and I loved it... I hated myself for loving it but it really felt very wonderful...

----

"NO MORE THAN THIS!" James shouted.

"Change this 2 to a 6 and we have a deal." Dominic said. "Think about it man! Always available for sex! Just fucking think about it. ALWAYS!! available for sex..."

"Fine, $2500, no more. It's not a six but it's very close. Do we have a deal?" James asked.

"Deal! Enjoy our slave!" Dominic said and laughed as the 7th man came on my boobs.

I fell asleep on the floor when I'm done with all 7 fucks... 8 if you included James.

"Enjoy. You have the next 2 more days. It's a peace offering. Have fun!" Dominic said and laughed when I was falling asleep.

----

I slowly woke up. I was on all fours on a bed. Blindfolded with my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles locked apart. My elbows and knees were bent and chained to the bed. A vibrating dildo was inside my pussy and I orgasmed. "Uhhh!!"

"She's awake! Let's go.."

2 men came. They massaged my boobs and unlocked my chastity belt before removing my dildo and had sex with my pussy.

There was nothing I could do.. except for moaning and trying to enjoy myself. The men didn't bother with what I was feeling, they just used me for their pleasure. I felt like a piece of meat but I also felt some comfort that the vibe wasn't in my pussy anymore.

After the 2 men had their way with me, they easily inserted the huge vibe back into my wet pussy!!

"N-No.. Uhh!! P-Please.. I can't take it anymore! Ah!" The men just laughed and cruelly pushed the vibe in deeper no matter how much I begged.

Next, they locked my chastity belt. I had to keep on orgasming non stop for another 10 minutes before another group of men came..

"Hey Jizzmine! It's been a while!" A man said and removed my blindfolds. I looked at him. It was Xavier, Hong and a man in a mask.

"W-What are you.. uhh.. d-doing here.... UHH!!" I moaned out of control as I asked.

"To have fun with you, of course!! Why else would we be here?" Xavier said and proceeded to grope my boobs!

"Uhhahhh!! N-Nooo!!!" I begged as I got more and more horny.

Xavier continued to massage my boobs while Hong unlocked my chastity belt and began fucking my pussy. The masked man just stared at me with his dick out.

Instinctually, I opened my mouth like I was begging the masked man to insert this massive dick into my mouth.

"Let's stop here guys." The masked man said. "Since Jizzmine said no, let's stop."

Xavier and Hong stopped touching my boobs and butt. The 3 men stared at me as I continued to squirm and moan.

"Uhhh.. I.. I can't.. T-This slave can't.. any.. more.. AHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed hard, squirting a lot, crying a little, drooling, sweating and shaking.

I tried to catch my breath before looking up at the men. I thought they would use my body after I orgasmed in front of them.. but they didn't.

Over the next hour, I had to orgasm again and again, countless number of times non stop as the 3 men stood in front of me.

Finally, the vibe ran out of battery. I could finally stop orgasming...

"Looks like it ran out of battery." The masked man said.

"Not to worry, I have a replacement right here!" Xavier said and proceeded to unlock my chastity belt.

I felt relieved when the heated dildo got removed from my wet pussy. But it was short lived. A cold dildo got inserted into my pussy and got turned on to maximum vibrating speed.

"UWAH!!"

The men started to laugh at me again and Hong said, "Looks like this horny slut loves her new toy!"

Xavier locked my chastity belt and walked back to the front. "Yeah, but it's too bad she doesn't want us to touch her."

"It doesn't matter." The masked man said. "Since she doesn't want to, We will watch her orgasm for 24 hours."

"Wow! You're so cruel, Mister Boss!" Hong said.

"Nonsense." Xavier said. "This is Mister Boss's mercy."

"It's all of the above." The masked man said. "But if she doesn't want to obey us from her own free will, then she is useless."

The men turned around and started to leave. "W-Wait! Mister Boss! T-This slave will have sex with you! P-Please come back! Please!!" I shouted.

The 3 men left the naked and helpless me all alone. I looked around and saw that I was in some kind of prison. There were no windows or doors. Just steel bars all around me. I was on a bed on all fours but there was nothing else. Not even an urinal, table etc. But outside the steel bars had cameras pointing at me. I hoped that whoever set those up, was just recording me and not broadcasting me live. But I was too occupied to be thinking since I felt my orgasm coming again.

12