Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 22

Story Info
I just can’t take it anymore so I ran...
3.8k words
3.32
4k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH!!" I woke up screaming out loud when Nicolette poured cold water all over my face and naked body as I slept in the backyard.

"Wake up, you stupid bitch. Everyone is waiting for you!"

"Yes Ma'am." I said and crawled naked into the home that was previously owned by Owen and I as Nicolette held onto my hair.

"W-What is this... WHY IS EVERYONE HERE?!" I asked on all fours.

Nicolette spanked my butt repeatedly and said, "How dare you ask questions, bitch!! Who do you think you are?! You're just a sex slave and a fuck toy for men!! Just do as you're told, you stupid bitch!!"

I let out a few moans as I crawled naked to the living room where everyone was. Master Owen, Sir Xavier, My ex boyfriend Adrain, the filmmakers Sammy and Johnny, and Nicolette. Nicolette was in her black lingerie while I was completely naked.

"Why are you guys here? What's going on?" I asked.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?! YOU LOWLY SLAVE!!" Nicolette shouted and spanked my butt. I let out a moan on all fours as the men started laughing as Sammy and Johnny video recorded the naked me.

"We have a gift for you, slut." Xavier said before removing my collar and replacing it with a thick steel collar. "This special collar has a GPS tracker. Your location will be exposed live to anyone using the porn website. Isn't that great? Hahaha!!"

"Where are your manners, slut?" Master asked and said, "Thank Xavier for the gift, you Bimbo!"

"T-Thank you.. Sir.." I said with a bow as the men laughed.

"Alright Nico, tell this slut about the rules."

"Yes Master!" Nicolette happily replied. "There are 3 basic and simple rules for you to follow, since all of us know how dumb and stupid you are. Number 1, Always smile. Number 2, Always be naked. Number 3, Do not Run, Resist or Refuse anyone. Simple right? Now repeat them."

On all fours and completely naked in front of everyone, I repeated the rules that I had to follow, "A-Always Smile.. Always naked.. and do not run.. resist.. or refuse any.. one.."

"Good doggie!!" Nicolette said and spanked my butt again. "Sammy and Johnny, I'm sure you know them, you cheated on your ex husband with them. They will be following you for the next few days, recording your adventures. Be sure to remember those 3 rules, got it, you stupid cunt?!"

"Y-Yes Ma'am.." I replied with my head down in defeat.

"Is it time? We could hardly wait much longer, Sir." Sammy said while stroking his cock through his shorts.

"Go ahead, as we discussed, both of you are able to fuck Jizzmine twice a day. Jizzmine will also happily fuck the both of you for your hard work in recording her. Right Jizzmine?" Xavier said and I had no choice but to reply, "Yes Sir.."

----

After having sex with Sammy and Johnny, Nicolette gave me some errands to run. First, I had to go to the market. Further instructions will be given to Sammy and Johnny once I was there..

The moment I exited the doors and into the public in complete nudity, GPS collar and high heels, I felt so scared and nervous. I knew I had no choice but to obey the orders but it was still too much for me to handle. I walked naked in public with Sammy and Johnny at a distance behind me. When a man and his dog were walking, instantly I covered up my bare boobs with my left arm and pussy with my right hand. The man smiled at me and happily greeted me, "Good afternoon, babe!!"

"G-Good.. after.. noon.. Sir.." I replied nervously and shyly as I covered my naked body with my hands.

Sammy and Johnny ran up to me and spanked my butt. "Stop covering up your body, slut!! Otherwise we will tie your hands behind your back!!"

"Please Sirs.. I'm already naked in public!! Please don't make me do this.. Please!!" I begged.

"Have it your way then. Shall we inform Owen?"

"Yeah let's do it. Owen will be disappointed though."

"W-Wait.. Please wait.." I begged. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. Please don't report this to Master.. I.. I will.. do.. as you say.. Sir.."

"Good girl. Now hurry up!! We're way behind schedule!"

"Yes Sir.."

I continued to walk naked in public until I saw the crowded market. I thought I could do it but I couldn't.. I was very scared!! "Alright, that's enough of your bullshit." Sammy and Johnny handcuffed my hands behind my back despite my struggles. "Now move your ass!! Or we will leave you all alone!!"

I slowly walked towards the crowded market while a lot of strangers, both male and female, stared at my naked body. In the middle of the crowded market, I was constantly touched by everyone as they walked past me and there was nothing I could do to stop it!! My nipples got teased, butt groped, pussy stroked. My body was getting hot and horny as my pussy started leaking.

"Ah! N-No.. S-Stop it.. NOOO!! AHH!!" I moaned out loud and shamefully orgasmed in the crowded market.

I walked away quickly away from the market after my shameful orgasm in public while Sammy and Johnny shouted for me to stop. I went back home and head butted the door bell before Xavier opened the door. "Back so soon?" He asked.

"Let me in, Sir.." I said before Sammy and Johnny caught up and informed Xavier of my disobedience. "When will you learn.. You're a fucking disappointment, Jizzmine." Xavier said and slapped my face before dragging my hair in and making me kneel in front of Master. Nicolette was sucking Master's cock right in front of me.

Xavier updated Master on my failures and Master gave a piece of paper to Xavier before saying "You can handle this one."

Xavier sat down on the couch and gave me an order, "Get over here and suck my cock, you stupid slut!!"

"Yes.. Sir.." I replied. I walked on my knees towards him and sucked his cock.

----

"Repeat what I've said, slut." Xavier commanded as I rode his cock on the bed.

"3pm.. Mmmm.. 3 moonlight way.. Ah! V-Visitation.. Yes!!" I said as I moaned.

----

The next day, I had to shower and be ready for my naked visitations.. I didn't know who I was visiting this time.. But I knew that I would be sucking his cock and having sex with the man.. for sure..

In my steel collar, high heels and hands cuffed behind my back by Nicolette. I walked naked out of my home and into the public. It was supposed to be a short 10 minute walk from my home to the location given.

"BZZZZ!!"

"Ah! W-What the hell.." I moaned and whispered to myself as my nipple and clit piercings started to vibrate.

I looked around to see if there was anyone nearby but I was alone. "Mmmm.. Stop it.." I moaned and squirmed as I was teased by the vibrations. "MMMMM!!!" I bit my lips as I shamefully orgasmed in public.

I was catching my breath when I heard "WOOHOO!! SO IT'S TRUE!! JASMINE IS REALLY A PORN STAR WITH A GPS TRACKER ON HER!!" I turned and to my horror, 3 of my former contractors were walking towards me. I remembered that they had installed the spy cams in my home previously.

"Long time no see, baby!! How are you? Well it's a dumb question. You're still a dumb slut, aren't you? I'm Ramirez. You remembered me, don't you?"

"Y-Yes Sir.. I remember.. Ah!" Ramirez spanked and rubbed my butt before his 2 friends massaged my bare boobs and teased my harden nipples.

"Don't worry, baby. We know what you want!!" Ramirez said and started stroking my wet pussy. "You want this, don't you?"

"Y-Yes.. Sir.. P-Please f-f-fuck me.." I begged and the men laughed. Ramirez pulled my chin towards him and landed a kiss to my mouth. When he broke off the kiss, he told me "Follow me. We are going to have loads of fun with you, baby!"

"W-Wait Sir.. I.. I can't.. I have somewhere else to be.." I said. Ramirez slapped my face and shouted at me, "ARE YOU BEING A DISRESPECTFUL BITCH?! TO US?! TO ME?!"

"N-No Sir.. But I need to report to 3 moonlight way at 3pm.. It's my Master's orders.. Sir.. I promise to make it up to you later.. I promise, Sir!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE PLAY GAMES WITH US, SLUT!! WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!" Ramirez shouted and pulled my hair.

"I-I'm not playing games, Sir.. I really had another appointment.. I really do.. Please believe me, Sir.. I will fuck you later.. I promise!!"

Ramirez spanked my butt before saying "We will accompany you then. Let's see if you're a lying bitch!!"

The 3 of them continued to tease my horny naked body as I walked naked in public with my hands cuffed behind my back. When we arrived at the location, they sat on a bench nearby and watched me kissing the doorbell.

When the doors opened, I closed my eyes and said the words that Nicolette had instructed me to say. "H-HI SIR!! MY NAME IS JIZZMINE AND I AM HERE TODAY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!! PLEASE USE MY FUCK HOLES IN ANY WAY YOU WISH AND MAKE ME A HAPPY SLUT!!"

There was an awkward silence of a few seconds before the man in front of me said, "Jasmine.. What the fuck is this?" I opened my eyes and watched in horror. My knees got weak and I was trembling in fear and humiliation as I recognized the man in front of me.. It was my little brother.. Eddie..!!

"N-No.. Eddie.. Why.."

"I should be asking you why, Jasmine. What the fuck is this? Are you a prostitute?"

"Can.. Can you let me in, first? I'm naked outside.. Eddie.."

"WHAT?! HELL NO!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF FIRST!!"

"P-Please Eddie.. I'm naked in public.. please let me in.. I beg you.. please!!"

"Yeah whatever. Come on in. I can't believe my sister is a horny slut like those in porn sites. Naked in public? Are you fucking kidding me?!" Eddie mumbled as he walked in, I followed behind him after I pushed the door closed with my back.

My little brother Eddie sat on his couch as I stood in front of him, completely naked and exposed. "Why the fuck are you still standing up, Sis?"

I quickly knelt down on the ground and replied, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"What.. What the fuck, Sis?" Eddie asked and I was confused.

On my knees, I explained everything to my little brother Eddie. How I was raped. Blackmailed and made into a sex slave.. Owen being the mastermind of all this.. and what were the things I was ordered to do so far.. and finally why I was visiting him..

"Alright hold on, Sis. Let me process what you've said." Eddie said and started walking around his living room while i remained handcuffed behind my back and on my knees, completely exposed.

"So that was you when I visited the glory holes? I had sex with you?" Eddie asked.

"Yes... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean for that to happen.." I replied with my head down. I couldn't bare to see the look of disappointment in my brother's eyes.

"I can't believe it, Sis. I actually lost my virginity to you. What the fuck man!!" Eddie was clearly upset.

"Get out." Eddie said.

"H-Huh?"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

"N-No.. Please wait.. I.."

"YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER ANYMORE!! YOU ARE JUST A HORNY SLUT!! GET OUT!!"

"P-Please Eddie.. I can't go back without having sex with you today.. I'll be punished by Master.."

"What the- You're even begging me to fuck you? AGAIN?!"

"Please understand my situation, Eddie.. I need to have sex with you.. Please.." I begged with tears flowing down my face. "Please fuck me.."

"Shut up and let me think!!"

"Yes Sir.."

"Stand up and stop crying, Sis."

I stood up naked and exposed as Eddie wiped away my tears. "Sit." Eddie said and we sat together on the couch. There was a long awkward silence before Eddie asked, "Do you remember how you protected me from those huge dogs in our neighborhood? You stood in front of me and protected me.. saved me from danger at the risk of your own.. You are only a few years older than me yet you were so brave, Sis.."

"I wasn't brave, Eddie. At that time, I was completely terrified. I thought I was going to be eaten alive by those dogs.. But I had to protect my little brother from harm.. I love you, Eddie."

"I love you too, Sis."

We leaned towards each other and kissed.

"It's a little embarrassing to admit this.. But since you're already naked in front of me.. I have to confess.. Sis."

"Yes Eddie? You know you can tell anything to your big sis."

"I've fantasized about doing it with you.. for a long time.. I mean.. you have huge breasts.. and you were always bouncing your breasts in front of me.. like you're seducing me into fucking you.."

"I wasn't seducing you, Eddie. Women with huge boobs are the same.. Every little movement would make our boobs bounce. But I'm glad you feel this way for me, Eddie.. and I'm glad you lost your virginity to me.. I hope you weren't disappointed.."

"Are you kidding, Sis? Your pussy was so wet and tight!! I love having sex with you!!"

"Really? Well my pussy is wet and tight.. right now.. What do you want to do to me? Just tell big sis and I will obey your orders, Eddie."

"I want you to suck my cock."

"Alright Eddie. I will obey Sir's command. Hehe."

I stood up and turned 2 rounds in front of Eddie before kneeling down in front of him. Eddie quickly removed his pants and underwear and lifted up his erected cock. I smiled and kissed his cock before licking and sucking on it. "You're good at blowjobs, Sis."

"Really? Do you even have girls to compare me with?"

"Sure I do. Just because you're my first fuck doesn't mean I don't have any other than you. I've got my cock sucked by a few of my classmates."

"I see. You're already a grownup boy. Your cock is huge and I'm sure you can make lots of girls fall in love with you with your huge cock."

"My friends often teased me for loving you, Sis."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I licked Eddie's huge cock.

"I mean.. Sis is beautiful.. And I want to fuck you.. like literally most of the time.."

"Ah.. I see.. You've been holding back all the time, haven't you, Eddie? I am yours today. You can do anything you want with me, Eddie."

"Really, Sis?"

"Yes Eddie."

"Sit on top of me.."

"Yes Sir."

I got up and knelt on top of Eddie as he guided his cock into my wet pussy. Both of us moaned out loud and I started riding his cock. We fucked each other until Eddie was about to cum.

"S-Stop.. I'm coming!!" Eddie said.

"You can cum inside my pussy, Eddie!! Please cum inside!!"

"W-What? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, Eddie. Cum inside me and make big sis happy, will you?"

"Alright, sis."

I continued to ride Eddie's cock as he massaged my boobs and we kissed passionately until both of us orgasmed hard. We continued to kiss for a few minutes before I got up, knelt down and cleaned his cock with my mouth.

----

After sex, both of us, brother and sister, sat on the couch as Eddie massaged my boobs.

"Isn't it difficult for you?" Eddie asked.

"What is difficult, Eddie?"

"To be a sex slave for everyone."

"Well.. It's difficult.. But as you already know, I had no choice.."

"So you fucked me because you had no choice?"

"Yes, at first. But now I'm glad to have sex with you, Eddie. And I'm glad you love me because I love you too."

"Do you ever think about escaping from all this? Just running away?"

"Well yes but my collar has a GPS tracker and it's linked to my porn site.. There's no escape for me.."

"A porn site? Wow Sis.. You're a porn star?"

"Well.. Yeah.."

"I know some guys that can release you.. we will free you.. if you want.."

"Really?"

"Yes really. My friends are reliable. Trust me."

"Okay Eddie. I trust you.."

Both of us, brother and sister, completely naked, fell asleep on the bed, cuddling. Eddie, my resourceful little brother, manages to cut my handcuffs away, releasing me from my cuffs and gave me some clothes that his flings had left.. I had mixed feelings about my little brother having flings but I had to think for myself first..

We secretly boarded a plane and flew away. Lovers, siblings and fuck buddies.. After flying to Malaysia and Brunei, we flew to Singapore and started living together in a small rental flat. We told everyone that we were lovers so we could rent a room together. We had passionate and loving sex every day and night while Eddie tried to look for a job.

Eddie became a waiter in a restaurant in a shopping mall while I had to stay home for safety purposes. For payment of our rental, I had to have sex with the owner twice a week.. After some discussion, Eddie agreed to it after I had persuaded him.

I had to obey the rules given by the owner. 1)Always naked. 2)Always happy and smiling. 3)Not allowed to run, resist or reject Owner and his advances on my naked body. These were the rules I had suggested to the Owner and he happily accepted them as our payment.

----

When Eddie was still out looking for a job, Owner came into the room and found me sleeping naked on the bed. Owner massaged my boobs and stroked my pussy before I woke up. I screamed and resisted for a bit before realizing it was Owner Thomas.

"I-I'm sorry, Thomas.. I didn't know it was you.." I said.

"It's okay Jasmine. As long as you stop resisting me, it's okay." Owner said.

"Yes Sir. Go ahead and do whatever you want with me." I said and Owner Thomas continued to massage my boobs.

Eddie came back home and found Owner Thomas licking my wet pussy on our bed. I told Eddie to leave first and he went away. I shamefully orgasmed into Owner's face as he tried to swallow all of my juices. Next, Owner fucked my pussy as I laid on the bed without any resistance.

After sex, Owner went out and said to Eddie, "Your little girlfriend is such a good fuck slut!! Hahaha!!"

Eddie entered our room and asked, "Is this really okay, Sis?"

"Of course it's okay.. We already decided to live together. Take your time and do not rush into finding a job. Don't worry about me and focus on yourself. Promise me, Eddie."

"Okay Sis, I promise."

Eddie and I kissed on the bed before Eddie fucked my pussy. We ate some food after, with both of us feeding each other with our mouths. It was a simple but sexual life.

----

One day, after I got fucked by Owner Thomas, 3 men entered my room as I slept naked on the bed. My hands got handcuffed behind my back and the 3 men carried my naked body out of Eddie and my room.

When my nipples got electrocuted, I cried and screamed in pain as the men laughed. To my horror, I was naked and in bondage in front of Master Owen, Sir Xavier and Madam Nicolette.

"Jizzmine.. my dear and fellow sex slave.. Did you really think you can escape from us? Huh? ANSWER US YOU SLUT!!" Nicolette asked before she electrocuted my harden nipples and I screamed in pain.

"As punishment, I had to service and fuck lots of homeless men.. Do you understand how I felt? You fucking slut!!" Nicolette said before electrocuting my nipples again.

"You disobedient fucking slut.. you deserve more than just a simple punishment!! You know it yourself, don't you, Jasmine?" Nicolette asked and I couldn't reply as my mouth was gagged.

When my gags got removed by Nicolette, I could only say a few words, "Please just let me go.." before my neck got injected with something and I fainted.

----

"Oh! She's awake! How do you feel, Jasmine?" A man asked as I woke up and tried to focus my blurry eyes.

"She looks okay. She's perfect. I'll leave Jasmine to you, Nicolette. Make me proud."

"Yes Master!!"

I fell back asleep.

----

I woke up and found myself completely helpless in the office. Naked and helpless. I was on top of a desk and couldn't move. Naked and vulnerable as the lights got switched on and lots of men entered.

A familiar voice said, "This is Jasmine, also known as Jizzmine. As you guys can see, she's a fuck toy. There's no need to worry about this horny little slut resisting your advances. She's born to be a fuck toy and sex slave. If you sign the contract, you can use her everyday!! And for now, you can enjoy her as much as you want!! She won't resist!! Haha! More like she can't but you get the idea!!" I heard lots of men laughing as me as I tried to make sense of the situation.

12