Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my boobs, nipples and pussy got teased, I found myself unable to move. I couldn't feel my hands or legs as the men ravished my naked body.

"W-WHERE IS EDDIE?!" I asked.

"Who's Eddie? Your boyfriend?" The men asked me back.

Xavier came to me and said, "Your little brother is now a sex slave like you. But unlike you, he still has his limbs!!"

"L-Limbs?" I asked.

"Oh my.. you haven't realized it yet?" Xavier said and showed me a mirror. "This is you from now on. This is your permanent punishment for running away from us. Did you really think you can escape from us? Hahaha!!"

I watched in horror as I stared into the mirror. I was naked, no surprise there. The surprise was when I noticed that I had no limbs.. My arms and legs.. gone.. all gone.. GONE!! Totally gone!!

I cried and tried to struggle.. only realizing that I couldn't move at all because I had no limbs.. "N-No.. No.. No.." I said in denial before Xavier slapped my face a few times and said, "You will forever be a fuck toy for men.. and I don't care if you try to resist.. You can no longer do anything on your own!! Hahaha!! Welcome to your new life you Bitch!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"N-No!! NO!! NOOOO!!!" I cried and screamed as I got fucked by the men.. again and again and again and again.. non stop and there's nothing I could do to defend myself.. I could only accept the fucks and orgasmed happily..

12