Jasmine's Magic Fluid

Story Info
Transsexual woman has magic powers.
5.5k words
4.27
20.5k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over the age of 18. Constructive criticism and suggestions welcome and will be used in chapter 2

Jasmine was a 28-year-old, Pre-op Transsexual. She was not just passable but looked like a model. She had a very pretty face and a smoking hot body. She went into business at a young age and owns her own successful sneaker store. It is not like a typical store you would see in a shopping mall, but one that only sells ladies' sneakers. Jasmine stands 5 foot 5" tall, weighs 110, she has blue eyes, shoulder length, light brown hair and to top it all off a set of 32 C perky breasts.

The store has gained a following of many older teen and younger women in the area. The sneakers she carries are limited to the type typically referred to as casual wear. She does not carry sneakers made for sports such as running or basketball, but more of the everyday wear type with very few exceptions. One of the walls in the store is covered in Converse All-Stars including low tops, high tops and knee highs. A second wall in the store is all Vans Sneakers including slip-ons, low and high tops and on a third wall had some less commonly worn brands like Keds, Feiyue, Tretorn and Superga. She also has a small assortment of yoga pants and sports bras.

Since three of the four walls are sneaker display walls, the only view into the store is through the glass front doors. In the windows behind one of the sneaker walls, she had some televisions that display rotating images of almost every sneaker that she carries in the store and models posing in them.

She currently has no employees and only keeps the store open from 11am to 8pm Wednesday through Sunday and she closes it for lunch each day. Since she only lives a few blocks away, Jasmine is often at the store on the two days it is closed doing paperwork or organizing the back-storage area. She has a small living area in the back including a TV, refrigerator, microwave and small bed.

School is starting in two weeks, so she has been busy with all the high school and college girls getting geared up for the new year. The stock room of the store is overfilled with stock to make sure she can keep her customers happy and supplied.

The old saying of doing something you love for work means you never work a day in your life, is true for Jasmine. She has a big fetish for sneakers and loves seeing them on her customers. She loves watching them try on new ones and loves to see the different ones they are wearing when they come into her store to shop. Most of the time they are wearing the last pair they bought from her, but there are also times when new customers come in, and they are wearing some unique pairs they have purchased elsewhere, especially from outside the country.

Jasmine has adopted a uniform for herself that she finds comfortable and fits the theme of her store. She wanted to be comfortable, so she picked an almost all white, tennis style dress. Since she sells sneakers, she is always wearing a pair that represents what she carries in the store. Since the dress is mostly white, it goes with any color she would pick to wear. Another reason she chose the dress, is to be comfortable and cool. She loves the breeze under the dress and chooses not to wear any panties underneath. The only issue she has with her choice of uniform are the times when she gets horny. Unfortunately, since she loves seeing her customers in their sneakers, she gets horny more often than she would like.

None of Jasmines customers even slightly suspect that she is a transsexual woman. When she does get horny, the front of her dress gets pushed out by her larger than expected, ten-inch, circumcised cock. When this happens, she does her best to stay behind her counter and conceal it until it subsides. At times she may need to take matters into her hand and solve the issue. For these times, she has a fleshlight mounted under her counter to use at time. Jasmine had the counter built in such a way, that she could find a way to shield this event from all angles when needed. There is a little cubby just under the register and the way the counter is shaped lets her stay concealed.

She knows the fact of her being transsexual, would not go over well with her customers, and she loves her store. There are rare times when she gets into a bind, and she is forced to use her alternate plan to avoid being found out. She tries her best not to use the alternate plan because of the side effects. During certain times of the year, she gets so busy that she has no choice. One of those times is back to school shopping time. Another is when they get out of school and need new kicks for the summer vacation.

The store has been so busy the last week that Jasmine has gone home horny every day from watching all of her customers trying on, wearing and modeling their sneakers. On Thursday, just before closing time, two girls came in the shop. They looked to be 19 or 20. One was blonde, about 5'5" tall with beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra that was obviously from Jasmine's shop. Jasmine looked at the girls and recognized them from being in her shop on an earlier date. She did not know their names but recognized them from a few months or so ago.

The second girl was a little shorter at 5'4", had brunette hair and gray eyes. She was also wearing Yoga pants and a sports bra. They were both a little loud and laughing as they entered at 10 minutes to closing time. From the way they were acting, Jasmine figured they had probably been drinking a little. Jasmine watched them as they browsed the different sneakers. Both girls wear wearing Vans, low top, old Skool sneakers. The blonde had on a pair of marron ones, while the brunette was wearing a light blue pair. Jasmine watched their bodies as they moved around and looked through the selection. Once and while they would squat down to reach sneakers down low, and she would watch their sneakers flex on their feet as they did.

Jasmine found herself getting aroused and she could feel her cock start to swell under her dress. The more she watched the girls the more she was getting aroused. She was nervous about her secret, she told the girls it was closing time and she was just going to lock the doors to keep more people from coming in, but they could continue to shop until they are ready. The girls both thanked her and smiled as she locked the door and pulled down the blinds that indicated the shop was closed. Jasmine then quickly got back behind her counter to hide her developing bulge.

She watched them start at the wall of Vans and then move over to the wall of Converse. Picking up and discussing different pairs and colors as they went. Jasmine was not able to control her feelings and her cock continued to swell under her dress until it was sticking straight out in front of her. She wanted to reach down and stroke herself as she watched the girls shop but resisted the best she could. The blonde turned and started to walk toward the counter with a black mono, slip-on Van in her hands. A few seconds later, the brunette walked her way with an off white, low top, Converse in her hands. They both asked to see them in a size 7. Jasmine made a comment about how they both wore the same size and asked if they have ever swapped shoes to match outfits. They giggled and replied that they did it all the time.

Jasmine could not control herself anymore. Her cock was so hard, and she was afraid they would want her to help them which would force her to come out from behind the counter. She turned and walked into the stock room to get them the sneakers in such a way as to conceal the cock bulging out the front of her dress. She knew she had to use her alternate plan.

Jasmine found out when she was younger, that her pre-cum and cum had special magical powers. She has had lots of fun using it in the past but tried not to use it so much anymore. She felt she was in a bind right now and had no choice. She grabbed the boxes of sneakers and put them down on a bench in the stock room. She reached down and raised her dress, lifting it to expose her cock. She loved the way it looked. It was perfect in every way. It was straight, the circumcision was perfect, and the overall shape and color was textbook cock and it was a whopping ten inches long.

Jasmine opened the box with the Vans and grabbed the shoe on the top. She held it near the tip of her cock as she stroked her cock with the other hand. It did not take long for her pre-cum to appear at the tip. She produced tons of pre-cum when she was horny and she was a heavy cummer when she came. She held the shoe and let three drops of her pre-cum drip deep inside and out of site. Then she placed it back in the box and did the same with one of the Converse.

Jasmine headed back to the front and she backed her way out of the stock room toward the counter hiding her bulge. She placed the boxes on the counter and told them to let her know if they needed any help. She watched as they sat on a bench and each of them slipped off their sneakers and slipped their feet into the new ones. As they were trying them on Jasmine lifted her dress and moved in front of her fleshlight. She pushed her cock slowly into her toy as she watched them for a few seconds until she was sure things had started to happen. Jasmine watched their faces change as the magic took place. She watched as they both seemed to become dazed, Jasmine knew the few drops would not last long.

As she was watching them slipping their feet into the sneakers, she continued to push her cock in and out of her toy. She fucked her toy getting her cock rock hard and her pre cum was flowing out of it at a good pace. She pulled her cock out of her toy and reached down. She grabbed her cock and stroked it until she had a coated her hand well with precum.

She stepped out from behind the counter and approached the girls. As she got to the Blonde, she stuck her hand out and said, "Hi, I am Jasmine." The girl reached out to shake her hand. Being dazed they did not notice the giant bulge in the front of her dress. Jasmine watched the Blonde as her eyes glaze over and body go a little limp. She then moved and stuck her hand out toward the brunette and shook her hand. She watched her face waiting for her eyes to glaze over and body do the same. They were now completely under her control. She told them both walk around and model the new sneakers for her.

Jasmine watched as they started to act like models in front of her. Jasmine lifted her skirt and started to masturbate as she watched. She then said, "Kiss each other." She watched as they started to make out. It was clear to Jasmine that this was not new to them and they started to feel each other up while kissing. The girls looked so good and natural kissing each other as their tongues dance around in each other's mouths. Without any more direction from her, she watched as they pulled each other's tops off exposing their breasts. They both had some nice, firm tits. Both were C cups and perky with cute little nipples. She watched as they kissed and started to play with each other breasts and nipples. Jasmine watched and slowed her pace as she stroked her ten-inch cock. The precum was starting to flow heavy now, and it was dripping on the floor from time to time.

Jasmine could not believe her luck with these two. She would normally need to give them constant instruction once she doses them with her magic fluid, but not these two. It was only a matter of time before they were on the ground by her feet, taking their yoga pants off. Now they lay naked except for their new sneakers, making out and running theirs hands all over each other. Jasmine was trying her best to hold out and not cum watching this unfold.

Without warning they seemed to get even more sex crazed, and they started to violently finger fuck each other as she watched. She looked on amazed as they each had at least three orgasms. She then realized what happened, they had been on the floor naked making out and they rolled into the pre-cum that had dripped on the floor. She was aware that different amounts of her pre-cum would have different effects and her cum had a totally different effect on people.

She stood over them as they continued to writhe on the floor and forced copious amounts of her pre-cum out of her cock above them letting it fall on them. What happened next took her by surprise, they sat up and took notice of her. Typically, when they are under her control, they follow instructions, but do not seem aware. They both grabbed her and dragged her to the ground and on her back, the blonde grabbed her cock and started to jerk her off while the brunette started to kiss her and fondle her through her dress. She was overwhelmed with how good this was turning out.

The blonde was transfixed on her big cock as she stroked it and then she leaned forward to take it in her mouth. This began to worry Jasmine as she was not sure how all that pre-cum would affect the blonde if she began to swallow it. Then the Brunette took notice of Jasmines red Converse and moved down to her feet. She grabbed Jasmines foot and lowered her pussy down until it touched the toe of her sneaker. She used Jasmines Converse to rub her pussy, sliding the toe cap across her wet pussy lips. The Blonde stopped sucking Jasmine and stood up. She put her hands on Jasmine's tits pushing her down as she positioned herself over her cock. She moved one hand to her cock and lowered herself onto it until it was deep in her pussy. The brunette kept working her pussy on Jasmine's Converse, covering it with her pussy juice.

It has been a while since Jasmine has had her cock in a tight young pussy and this girl's pussy felt amazing. She began to ride Jasmine cock and was making some deep guttural moans as she rode her cock balls deep. The Brunette stood up and moved around to Jasmine's head, she straddled Jasmine's face and lowered her pussy to Jasmine's mouth. Jasmine began to lap at the girl's pussy and was doing her best to make her cum. Her efforts paid off quickly and she could taste the girls cum as it ran into her mouth. Jasmine could not take the girl ridding her cock for too much longer and wanted to make sure she did not cum inside the girl. She knew this would create a whole new situation if that were to happen.

The blonde reached down and scooped up some of the juices that were flowing out of her as her pussy slid up and down Jasmin's rock-hard cock. It was a mixed of her pussy juices and Jasmines pre-cum. She stuck her finger out and the brunette quickly licked them clean. This made the brunette get more aggressive as she sat down even harder on Jasmines face. Jasmine figured if she was able to make her cum again, she would probably get off her face, so she went back to work.

Then without warning she felt a finger enter her ass. This was too much for Jasmine and she could not stop herself from coming. She tried to buck the blonde off, but it only made her fuck her harder. Then it happened, she started to cum deep inside the blonde's pussy. The blonde let out a deep moan as her pussy clamped down on Jasmines pulsing cock. When her cock stopped pulsing, she felt the blonde go limp on her cock and she realized it was too late.

When Jasmine cums, she cums a lot. She probably just filled this girl's pussy with more cum than she had ever seen in her life. The brunette realized that Jasmin just came deep in her friend's pussy and seemed upset. Jasmine heard her say, "Hey, you were supposed to share." The blonde sounded groggy as she said, "Sorry, it was too good, and I couldn't stop."

The brunette moved forward, pushed her friend off Jasmine's cock and took Jasmine's cock in her mouth. She started cleaning off her friend's juices and whatever cum had run out of her friend as she slid of Jasmine.

Jasmine watched as the Blonde began her transformation and was watching the cum running out of her pussy and onto the floor. She watched her face and heard the different grunts and sounds. Her friend was not looking and then suddenly the Blonde looked down between her legs and watched in amazement as a cock began to grow between her legs.

Jasmine knew this would happen if she were to cum in the girl and was trying to prevent it. In less than two minutes, the Blonde now had an 8-inch cock sticking out hard as a rock. Her friend was done cleaning Jasmine's cock and looked up to see her friend staring at her own crotch in amazement. She looked down and smiled when she noticed the cock. She quickly pushed her friend back on her back and slammed her pussy down onto her friends' new cock.

Jasmine sat back and enjoyed the show again. She could not believe how hungry they were for each other as they fucked violently. It did not take long before the brunette was coming hard on her friend's cock. It also didn't take long for Jasmine to get a second wind and start to feel her cock firming up again. She watched the girls in their brand-new sneakers, fucking like animals in the showroom of her store. It made her so proud to watch it all take place. Jasmine got up and straddled the blondes face. She slipped her Semi hard cock into the girl's mouth as her friend rode her brand-new cock. The blonde began to suck Jasmine and continued until she was hard again.

Jasmine then stood up and put her cock in front of the brunette. She opened her mouth and took Jasmines cock inside as she rode her friend's cock. Jasmine cock was much bigger than her friend's new cock and she missed out on ridding it last time. The Brunette got up off her friend's cock and started to make out with Jasmine. She worked Jasmine to the ground and on her on her back. Once on her back the brunette mounted her and began to grunt and moan as she rode her cock.

Then, the blonde moved behind her friend pushing her forward. She lined herself up and pushed the tip of her cock up against her friend's ass hole. She spit on it and got it all slippery until she worked it inside. Jasmine could feel the blondes cock slid against hers as it entered the girl's ass. This is a first for Jasmine and she liked feeling the other cock against hers while she is inside this girl.

It took no time before the brunette was bucking and coming hard with both of their cocks inside her. They were able to make her cum two more times before Jasmine knew she would soon cum again. She was not about to let it happen inside this girl and start the show all over again. As she neared her orgasm, she reached out and was able to grab one of the Blondes maroon Vans sneakers she had worn into the store. When she was ready to cum, she pushed the girl off her cock and jammed the sneaker down onto it capturing her huge load of cum inside.

As she Jasmine coming, she heard the blonde start to grunt and she knew she was about to cum. Jasmine knew that the show was about to end. She watched as the brunette took her friends cock deep in her ass, then she heard the blonde grunt one last time and push deep inside and shudder. The girls slumped over, and Jasmine was able to get up from under the brunette now.

Jasmine is such a heavy cummer that she filled the girl's sneaker with a lot of cum, too much cum to leave it all in there. She took the girls old sneakers poured some cum into each one and let it flow toward the toes of each, then she put them inside the boxes for the new sneakers. This would allow her cum to dry inside the sneakers. She watched as the blonde rolled her eyes back and her cock slowly disappeared.

The girls now went back into suggestive mode and she instructed them to get dressed. Jasmine looked in their purses and got their addresses. They only lived a few blocks away and would be able to walk home. Jasmine cleaned them up so they didn't look like the just had a fucking marathon. She told them to get dressed and handed them the bags with the boxes containing their old sneakers. As they left, she said to them both, "Whenever you feel this way, come back to my store." Because of the state they were in, this planted a hypnotic suggestion.

12