Jasmine's Magic Fluid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instructed them both to walk home and get some rest. She watched as they left her store and walked in the direction of where they lived. She knew that every time they would put on the sneakers with her cum in them, they would feel this way and return to her store. She has only done this about 10 times before, and she gets visits from those 10 at random intervals. She only hopes these girls may bring some friends next time. They had such a unique reaction to her magic fluid, that she really wanted them to return again. Jasmine went into her office and took a copy of the showroom security camera footage to add to her growing collection.

Jasmine was shocked when just two days later the brunette walk back in the store looking dazed. She looked down and could see she was wearing the marron Vans. There were two customers in the store that Jasmine was admiring, and she already had her cock out behind the counter and was working it in and out of her fleshlight. She quickly told the brunette that she was glad to see her back and called her over. Once she was over Jasmine guided her behind the counter. The two girls in the showroom were turned away as Jasmine pushed the brunette into the cubby under the register. She pulled her cock out of the fleshlight and guides the brunette's hand to her hard cock and moved her hips close to the counter.

Jasmine stood there watching the girls shop for sneakers as the brunette started to stroke her cock while hiding in the cubby. One of the girls in the showroom had on knee hi white converse, while the other was wearing royal blue high-top converse that looked very well worn. Both were in spandex shorts and crop tops. After a minute or so, she felt the brunette's mouth on her cock. She watched the two hot girls shop as the brunette sucked her cock from under the counter. Jasmine saw the two girls start to head her way. She tapped the brunette on the head and quietly said, "Stay." She pulled her cock away and watched as one girl approached with a neon pink classic Van in her hand. She asked Jasmin for a size 8.5 as she handed it to her. Jasmine turned concealing her bulge and went into the stockroom to get the sneakers.

She backed out of the stockroom with the box of sneakers and handed them to the girl. As soon as her bulge was in front of the brunette, she felt her hand and mouth back on her cock. The girl walked away to try on the Vans and Jasmine watched as she was getting her cocked sucked again. The girl looked good in her pink Vans as she tried them on, she kept them on when she came up to pay. Jasmine rang her up and took her payment, the whole time being sucked from under the counter. After the two girls left, Jasmine pulled her cock away from the brunette and told her to lock the front door and get in the back room. Jasmine turned and went into the stockroom.

A few seconds later the brunette walked in. Jasmine started to kiss her and could taste her own cock as she did. She pushed her to the floor and tore her clothes off. She grabbed the girls Vans by the soles and pushed her feet toward her head, as she lined her cock up with the girl's pussy. She quickly sank her cock int the girl and started to fuck her hard. In a few minutes the brunette was coming hard on her cock. Jasmine only had a short amount of time to finish. She kept fucking her until she was ready to cum. When she was ready to cum, she tore one of the Maroon Vans of the brunette's foot and flipped it sole up and pointed her cock at it. Stream after stream of cum hit the sole and splashed into the air. After about 15 spurts shot out of her she flipped it over and jammed her cock in if for the last few spurts. She soaked the inside pretty good with those few spurts and the soles were covered with a glaze. Jasmine knew she couldn't let the brunette wear it while her cum was still wet or the girl would go wild and she didn't have the time.

She searched the stockroom and found a pair of well worn, green, low top Converse in the brunette's size. She put the Vans she was wearing in a bag and sent the girl home wearing the green Converse and carrying the Marron Vans in the bag. She wiped the cum up off that had sprayed all over the stockroom floor and walked the girl back to the front and escorted her out. As she opened the door to let the brunette out, standing outside was her blonde friend. Jasmine thought this could be an issue until she realized that the blonde had the glazed look too.

Jasmine had to get back to work so she needed to figure a way out of this now. She pulled the blonde into the store and guided the brunette out. She rushed back to the counter and pushed the blonde down into the cubby. Seconds later a customer walked through the front door. Jasmine looked own and the blonde seemed to be coming out of the daze and now this would be getting very awkward for her. It was then that Jasmine noticed the Brunette left the bag with the sneakers near the front door in the hustle.

Jasmine walked quickly to the bag trying not to draw attention as she did. She grabbed the bag and brought it behind the counter. She reached into the bag and grabbed the cum soaked van. She held the sole toward the blonde's face and pressed it against her lips just enough to transfer some cum. She watched the dazed look set in completely. She dropped the bag down and watched her new customer.

Jasmine knows she took a big risk and almost got caught and she knows she needs to be more careful. The new customer was wearing a pair of black Nike Roshe sneakers and dressed in purple yoga pants and a black sports bra. As Jasmine watched the customer browse, she felt the blonde's hands run up her legs and under her skirt. Then she felt her hand grab her soft cock. As she watched the girl look at the different style of sneakers the blonde was able to get Jasmines cock interested again and it started to stiffen. Once it was at half-mast she felt the blonde take it in her mouth and start to suck her.

Right at that moment the customer turned toward the counter and was walking up with a white mono slip on van in her hands. Jasmin leaned down and reached into the bag on the floor. She scooped a little cum up into her hand. As the woman handed her the white slip-on she asked if she could see it in a size 9, Jasmine smiled and made sure to touch the girl's hand with hers transferring some of her magic fluid.

Jasmine paused keeping her hand in contact and said, "You know there are two version of these, the ones that are all white like these and then the ones with the blue stripe around the soles". The woman was about to reply as Jasmine noticed her eyes glaze over. Jasmine pulled her cock from the blonde's mouth making a noticeable sound as she did. She went into the stock room and fetched the sneakers in size 9 for the woman. She handed them to her and told her to try them on over on the bench. The woman turned and walked away like a robot. Just then she felt the blonde's mouth on her cock again. She watched the customer try on the vans as her cock got harder in the blonde's mouth.

Jasmin knew she had to stop the cycle. She pulled her cock from the blonde's mouth and handed her the bag from the floor. She told her to go home and give the bag to her friend. The blonde stood up and walked out of the store like a robot. Luckily, this new customer was one that needed instruction and could be controlled. Jasmine looked her over and she seemed to be in her late 30s, about 5 foot 6 with brown eyes and brown hair. Jasmine noticed the wedding ring on her finger. This gave Jasmine a dirty idea.

She walked over to the woman and asked her if her husband needs a new pair of sneakers too. The woman looked at her and said that he did. Jasmine does not sell to men, but Converse is a unisex shoe. She asked the woman if she knew his size and she told her he wore an 8.5 in men's. Jasmine went back and fetched a pair of royal blue Jack Purcell in size 8.5 men's. She pulled her still hard cock out and stuck it inside the sneaker. She stroked her cock with the sneaker until she was sure the inside was well coated with pre cum, then she did the same with the other one. She went back out and grabbed the woman's Nike free and stood behind her. She pushed the sneaker under her skirt and onto her cock stroking herself with it, then switched shoes again to make sure they too were coated well. She told the woman that the Vans looked good and she should run home with the Jack Purcell for her Hubby. She then told her to wear her old sneakers home.

The woman changed sneakers and glazed over even more. Jasmine gave her instructions to have her husband try them on right away and come back to the store around closing time to pay for them if they wanted them. Jasmin smirked as the woman walked out wondering what the woman's husband looked like. This could be a new chapter for Jasmine's sneaker fun. What could she do with a couple?

The End of Chapter 1

12