Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the kids with me to the RV show and look at travel trailers, and to say that they were excited wouldn't be quite accurate; they were over-the-moon about the whole idea. Beth and Janey were really keen to go camping and travelling and with just about every trailer we looked at they were making plans of where their things would go and what they would do when we got to parks and campgrounds.

I had a budget in mind when we started out looking, but that quickly went in the toilet as I realized that modern-day camping in a good trailer was not cheap.

Further, I was going to need a truck to pull the thing. Trucks are not cheap, and they like lots of fuel to pull heavy trailers. That left me with a couple of decisions. Do I do this the right way or the cheap way? The girls gave me the motive to do this and it was them that helped me make up my mind.

After a lot of looking and mulling things over, I decided to get a used two-year-old Grand Design Transcend model with bunk beds for the girls. There is a queen size bed for me. The trailer is well equipped and has just about everything that we'll need for camping with a high degree of comfort. One and a half bathrooms, two televisions (that I plan will get little use) and even air conditioning. The thing is almost 37 feet long. All I needed was a truck to pull the beast.

I went on the hunt for the right truck and lucked-in. I found a very low mileage two-year old GMC 2500 HD crew-cab Denali, with a diesel engine, for sale by an older couple. She had developed some medical issues and that meant that they couldn't travel as much as they wanted to. Instead of camping they were planning on spending time with friends in Portugal. The Algarve region is very popular with retired folks. I got a great deal and bought the truck.

Altogether I invested about $80,000 in the truck and trailer. I bought it and I intended to use it to take the kids and experience our great country. I wanted to show Laura that this was a time that was important as the kids were growing, and she could choose to be a part of it, or not. If she chose not, she was really saying that she had made a decision and whether she realized it or not, it would ultimately be her loss.

**********

Laura (A few months later with her boyfriend Scott; talking after they had sex at his apartment)

"So, Laura, you said earlier that your husband and kids went camping. Why didn't you go with them?"

There was a long pause

"I don't know...I'm pissed at Jason for buying that trailer."

"So, you don't like camping?"

"No, it's not that I don't like camping. It's really his way of trying to tell me what I can and can't do."

"What does that mean?"

"He's pissed at me for spending time with you. I told him that he doesn't own me, it's my body and I get to do whatever I want with it."

"So, I thought that you and your husband were in agreement that you and I could meet-up and have sex. That's what you said a long time ago."

"Well...it wasn't so much as he agreed to it, but more that I told him I was going to do it. I mean, it doesn't take anything away from him. I'm not sure what his problem is."

Scott laughed, "I think I know. He's pissed at you for being dishonest with him. When you got married to him, was it with the understanding that monogamy wasn't going to be your thing?"

There was a pause in the discussion while Laura thought about that.

Scott continued. "So, you didn't tell him beforehand that you were going to be having sex with me."

"No. Jason didn't know."

"So, how did he find out?"

Laura took a deep breath. "He saw my cellphone on the kitchen counter and saw a text that I had sent you. Then he rummaged through my handbag and found the condoms, the ones that you use when we do anal. He pulled the box out, looked at it and put it on the kitchen counter. He looked at me and pointed at the box and then he asked, 'so, who-the-fuck is 'S' and why do you have a box of condoms in your purse?' I knew I was busted so I tried to bluster my way out of the corner I was in and told him 'why couldn't I have a box of condoms'. He looked at me very wide eyed, expecting that I was going to say something more. 'What?' That's all I had."

"That night we had our first really big fight. Lots of shouting. A few very nasty words. I told him that he doesn't own me, and I can do whatever I want. It's the 21st century and it's my body and I'm the one who gets to decide what I want to do, and who I have sex with."

"So, you blindsided him. How did he react?"

"He stood there, didn't say much and slowly shook his head. Then he walked away."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing much I could do. I came over here later that night."

"Yeah, I remember now. So, I have to ask; are you intending to leave your husband?"

"Oh, Fuck, no! I don't want to leave him. I love the man. I love our kids. I love our house. We have a very good life just the way it is. I don't plan on changing anything."

"So, you don't think that Jason will ultimately object to you having sex with another man?"

"He'll see that it means nothing to us, to him. Everything will be the same as it always is."

Scott did a 'hmmmm.' "You might want to rethink that for just a bit. Your husband might not be that keen to be playing second fiddle to your fuck-buddy."

"What are you talking about; second fiddle?"

"Well, if it was me, I'd be punting your ass to the curb. Just saying."

"Why would you do that?"

"No man likes to find out that his woman is fucking another man; at least not normal men. Is he into weird shit? Is he gonna want to watch us have sex?"

"Shit, no! Jason isn't like that at all."

"So, are you having sex with your husband?"

There was a long pause while Laura thought about that question. "No, not for a while now." There was another contemplative pause. "That's not good, is it?"

"What do you think? Do you think your husband likes that idea?"

"What can I do about it? I would love to have sex with him, but he won't come near me."

"Why do you think that is?"

There was another long pause while Laura thought about that question.

"What can I do to get him to touch me, again?"

"Well, you might want to start by sucking his dick, a lot. Then go from there. Are you sharing a bed?"

"No... I mean he tried to boot me to the spare bedroom in the basement, but I told him that I wasn't going there. He sleeps there most nights."

"Oh baby, you're so fucked. I'll ask again, are you planning on leaving him? Cause, to him, it kind of looks like that's your intent.'

"What...No! I don't want to leave him. Hell, I love him and our kids and don't want to give them up."

" But isn't that what you've already done? Don't get me wrong, I love fucking you, and for me the turn-on is fucking a married woman, but what we do is purely recreational. I don't want to marry you. You understand that don't you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"So, the way I see it, you have a very big problem. If you want to keep your husband and children you need to do something, and very soon, or otherwise he's gonna bounce your ass to the curb and find himself a new woman. And then you're going to be in a world of hurt. Maybe you and I need to take a break so that you can get him back into bed with you and you start giving him what you've been giving me."

"You think that's what I need to do?"

"Oh, for fucks-sake, for a smart woman you're incredibly clueless sometimes. Yes, I think that you need to start by sucking your husband's dick. Every man likes to have his dick sucked by a woman. Believe me when I tell you that getting regular blowjobs is a good thing. You give me regular blowjobs, why not do the same for your husband."

Laura was silent as she thought about that for a while. Scott waited, then asked, "Do you like your family, your house and the life that you enjoy with them now?"

Laura answered, "Well of course."

Scott chuckled, "Would you like to live in a tiny one-bedroom apartment and see your kids once a week?"

"No, why would that happen?"

Scott continued, "For fucks sake; Sweetie, get dressed, go home, make up with your husband, and pray that it's not too late. Otherwise, you need to start looking for a place to live, because your husband will be ready to replace you with a woman that will suck his dick. Trust me on that."

Laura though about that after she left Scott. Had she crossed the rubicon with her treatment of Jason. She didn't know. But she thought about Scott's suggestion that she get busy doing for Jason what she was doing for Scott; but would Jason let her. Was she too far gone. Hmmm.

**********

Jason

I got the trailer all loaded up and the girls were packing their things to take with them. It was a week-long camping trip to a state park east in the Carolinas. The weather forecast was for perfect temperatures and not much rain. I figured that Laura wouldn't be interested in going with us, so I organized things accordingly. When the girls were ready, we got in the truck and headed out.

The week was great. The weather cooperated and we got lots of hikes in as well as time for some fun. One of the days was at a waterpark. That was a very big hit.

Not having Laura with us wasn't the big disappointment for the girls that I thought it might be. We actually talked a bit about it, and they surprised me. They had very clearly noticed that their mother was spending less and less time at home and with them. How could I let them know that nothing their mother did was because of them. What she did was because...well, you know.

**********

Laura

Shit! I'm too late. Jason and the girls have left for their camping trip. Jason left a note on the kitchen counter. 'We're going south camping for a week. Back next Sunday.' That was it.

I called Scott and talked to him. "They left to go camping. What do I do."

"Well, you fucked that up. You better hope that your husband comes home with the kids."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then you're fucked in more ways than you want. Beyond that I can't help you. You gotta do what you gotta do to keep your family. Good luck." Scott hung up.

**********

Jason

The week went by all too quickly and the girls and I went home on the Sunday night. I had to be back at work the next day and I'd made plans for the girls to be at summer activities the next week. Their mother could kick into action and pretend that she cared about them and help out with dropping them off and picking them up. If she could take a break from her boyfriend for a time, that would be a good thing.

We pulled in the driveway, and I parked the camper in its normal spot. The girls jumped out and guided me in, liked they always do. I was really surprised when Laura come out of the house to greet the girls. They hugged her and then went off inside to their rooms with their dirty clothes.

I started puttering with the camper, getting it hooked up to the house power and sorting out the garbage from the inside. Laura was hanging around and pretending that she was interested; it was all an act on her part.

She commented to me, "I'm glad you're all home, it's been very quiet around here all week."

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye as I continued my work, "How was your week with your boyfriend?" There wasn't an answer to that.

She added, "Which campground did you go to?"

I grimaced and said, "What do you care? You don't like camping."

"Just thought I'd ask."

"It was a new one in North Carolina. It's located not far from a water park. The girls seemed to like it." I carried on working.

After the trailer was all finished and I went inside, I unloaded all the dirty clothes, got the girls things and went to the laundry room to start the washing machine. Then I told the girls to get cleaned up and that I'd make some supper. I went to my bedroom and got a shower and then went back to the kitchen to start the food.

Laura was there, "I can do that. I'll make some supper for us."

She was acting very differently; almost like she was actually interested in the rest of us. "That's okay, I'm going to cook some spaghetti with meatballs. I have the ingredients from the trailer, and it won't take me long to make it." I suppose I was a bit dismissive of her, but what the fuck did she expect.

I made the supper; the kids were at the kitchen counter talking about the weeks activities and Laura was acting as if she was interested in what we all did. What the hell was going on with her? She normally couldn't care less about camping; all she wanted was more time with her boyfriend between her legs.

As we were eating, I casually asked her if she was going out tonight. She looked at me and said that she wasn't. I told her that we needed to talk about the coming week and who was going to be on drop-off and pick-up duties for the girls. I had earlier thought, in my own mind, that I was going to do it all, since Laura wasn't really reliable for much as part of our family, anymore. She surprised the crap out of me when she told me that she would do the pick-ups every day, if I wanted her to.

"Is that going to interfere with you plans with Scott?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "My family is my priority, you know that."

What the fuck! For the last while, we've been an afterthought. That I do know. Something was going on. I needed to get to the bottom of it.

**********

A few months later

Jason

Things have been...weird...in my life, for a while now. I have an uneasy truce with my wife, Laura. I told her very clearly that even though she was having sex with her boyfriend, I wasn't going to boot her to the curb or divorce her. My lawyer had made it pretty clear that I would be the big loser in that department. The kids would be on the losing end of things as well. Why does family law in Texas reward infidelity?

Laura likes her life, just the way it is, and she too, doesn't want to rock the boat to the point that we end up living in two different places and each of us competing to get the kids with us as much as possible. The kids would suffer and that wouldn't be fair to them. Hell, it would be very detrimental to them and their upbringing. So, I decided to tough it out and stay in the marriage with Laura, at least until the kids had grown and were able to make their own decisions about what they were going to do after high-school graduation. That date was well-circled on my calendar.

So, after Laura's announcement to me that she had a boyfriend and would continue fucking him, at least once a week, I slowly went into defensive mode and started to do a few things. I told you about the travel trailer I bought and how the girls and I went camping, much to Laura's disdain. Laura viewed my purchase as revenge. I didn't give-a-fuck how she saw it; what I wanted was to do something that I know she didn't like and could do nothing about.

But I had to do more. There were consequences for everything in life. Laura needed to see what the consequences for her were. We'll see; yeah.

**********

Laura

My schedule has been pretty much the same since I started seeing Scott. We got together once or twice a week, usually in the afternoon. We fuck. We fuck again. We talk a bit. We shower and then we go on our way. I like that Scott is a bit forceful with me. I like when he holds my arms above my head and pounds his cock into my pussy. I like being his woman for a couple of hours. It's very different from being with Jason. Jason is (was) more concerned about pleasuring me than himself. He makes sure that I orgasm at least three times before he puts his cock in me. He never touches my asshole, not the way that Scott does. Scott takes my ass whenever he wants it. I love that. Jason doesn't want to hurt me; I love that too.

How do I keep both parts of my life at the same time. Now that Jason knows about Scott, he won't touch me, let alone make love to me. It's cold around the house now. And Jason is being very secretive about what he's doing out of the house, on his own.

**********

Jason

The law in the state says that infidelity is not a factor in divorce. Laura has that ace-in-the-hole working for her if we do decide to divorce. The courts don't care about who is fucking who, at all. So, when I decided not to divorce Laura, I started to question my own responsibilities in this new arrangement. I mean, if Laura can have a boyfriend and not suffer any consequences, and have the protection of the court to do it, why couldn't I have a girlfriend? It was the same thing. Quid-pro-Quo or that good-for-the-goose/gander argument. Yeah.

So, I slowly stepped-up activities that I liked and were good for social interactions. And slowly, it paid off. There were lots of online dating sites and even some that were dedicated to married people looking to hook-up with others for fun. I stayed away from those, purely because of the possibility of someone with less than honest intentions. Call me a coward, but I have kids to think about and being dead at the hands of an internet-stalking-serial-killer is not something that appealed to me. No, I stuck with what I knew.

It took a while for me to get back in the swing of things, so to speak. I started and re-started, activities that were good for me. I joined a cycling club, I took up running again, I learned to play an instrument, and I took the kids camping in the trailer as much as we could fit in.

I met a few very nice ladies as time went on, and as they got to know me, we became closer and confided in one another to a level that they got to know my family situation. They even were looking for women for me to date. It was through one of them that I met Diane. Diane is three years younger than me, divorced and she has a four-year-old daughter. Diane is actually part of the cycling club that I belong to, but I hadn't really had that much interaction with her until I was introduced to her by another cyclist, Marilyn.

Marilyn and Diane were good friends, and it was after one of the weekly cycling events that Marilyn invited me to join them for a drink at the pub that many of the club members went to. Normally I didn't go because of my kids; I needed to get home to make sure that they were sorted out for school the next day, not that Laura couldn't do it, but out of spite, I always was there for bedtime routine.

Diane is an orthodontist. She's tall, dark hair, blue eyes, good looking, slender, very fit and as I got to know her, she has a wicked sense of humour. Her daughter, Matilda, looks a lot like her. Over the span of a few months, we got to know each other and we actually went out on a few dates to things other than cycling. I told Diane that I was looking for fun and not commitment, whatever it was, it was purely for recreation. She told me that she was pretty much looking for the same after her ex-husband left her and Matilda.

Diane had told me that she had never been camping in a trailer; she grew up with parents that liked tenting. We talked about it, and I invited her and her daughter to come with me and my kids to try out camping luxury style. And so that was how we got started.

Laura never wanted to go camping. She would use that time to spend with her boyfriend. So, I decided that I would use that same time to be with my new friend.

I never told Laura that I was taking Diane, and her daughter, with us. I figured that what she didn't know didn't matter. If the courts in the state didn't care about it, why should I.

**********

A year or so later

Jason

It's time. I've pretty much reached my limit. It's time to realign the universe just a bit, sort out some long overdue shit. The earth has been spinning on a slightly altered axis for some time now. I was about to try to put that right. Well, I was going to try and shake things up a bit.