Jason

Story Info
Sometimes the good guy wins.
22.2k words
4.43
59.3k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,387 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback ( and error spotting) after this story was posted a couple of weeks ago. I've gone through it and fixed up the name screw-ups and the gender of the lawyer - lol.

I'm working on editing a couple of other stories, as well.

I continue to appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks and enjoy.

Final point - no one has permission to use any of my work for their own commercial purposes.

**********

So, tonight is my wife's night to spend with her boyfriend. Yup; a boyfriend. How do I know that she has a boyfriend. Well, she pretty much told me. I couldn't mistake those words.

She told me after I saw some text messages between her and her boyfriend on her cellphone. She had forgotten to click it off; the kids were shouting for her, and she put the phone down on the kitchen counter to attend to them. I was passing by and noticed that she had been texting someone identified only by 'S.' It looked odd, and I picked up the phone and looked at some of the text messages between my wife and 'S'. It didn't take long to add it all up and then I knew that my life and the life of my family was destined to change. That was several months ago. These have been difficult months. A lot has changed in these months. A lot.

So, tonight she was dressed very nicely and had a small overnight bag with her as she went out. She said goodnight to the kids and told them to be good for me and then looked my way. She tried to give me a kiss, but I deflected by turning my head so that all she got was my cheek. I still had trouble accepting that she was going out to meet another man and have sex with him. What kind of a loser does that make me?

This is the 21st century I know, and we should be well past those archaic notions of what constitutes fidelity; but...call me old fashioned.

In the process of accepting that Laura was going to see another man to have sex with him, I went through several stages of grieving before coming to the decision that I couldn't do much about it, so I had better find a way to live with it.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not at all happy about it. Not one bit. My problem then is how do I deal with it and what will be the consequences. More about those consequences later.

Let's step back for a bit so that I can give you a bit of background. Hello, my name is Jason Fairburne, and my wife is Laura Staples. She chose to not change her last name when we got married. We have two children, both girls; Beth and Janey.

**********

The Lawyer visit

So, not long after finding out that my wife of twelve years was cheating on me with another man, I went to see a lawyer. I needed to know what my options were.

I went armed with all the outrage over this that I could muster and trust me when I tell you that it was a lot. My learned counsel looked at me, nodded her head and after some questions about Laura and I and the kids, she exhaled deeply, sat back in her chair, and started. After I had finished venting, she quietly said, 'are you done now?' and started to educate me on what a divorce would mean to me.

Despite the fact that every man, woman and child in Texas has 2.2 guns, Texas is pretty much a no-fault state when it comes to divorce. It's highly illegal to shoot your wife when you catch her cheating, or the person she is cheating with . In fact, every state of the USA is a no-fault state now. But with this the scales of justice get tipped, a lot, in favour of the woman; the reason for that is if there are children of the marriage. Unless the mother is a serial-killer-crack-whore, family court judges pretty much always give custody to her, and then they figure out where the money will come from to support those children and the mother.

So, in the wisdom of Texas family law, which eschews the use of any kind of weaponry (notwithstanding that every crazy motherfucker out there is carrying one or two) mothers normally get the children and then the house, the furniture, the better car and a shit-ton of money to make it all work. As the man initiating the divorce all I would really do would be taking myself out of the house and away from my kids, save for one night a week, every other weekend and two weeks in the summer. My wife would have everything else, along with my money to pay for it.

In essence, I would be paying my wife a generous reward for her fucking some other guy, then I would, one night a week and every other weekend, look after my children so that she might have some uninterrupted quality time to go out and fuck whomever she wishes.

In the meantime, I'm lounging uncomfortably in my very spacious and not-so luxurious refrigerator box under the bridge, with all the other divorced fathers who threw themselves under the proverbial bus wheels, waiting anxiously for my few precious days with my children, who all the while are slowly forgetting about me while being introduced to my ex-wife's new boyfriends. Yeah, right! Like I'm going to let that fucking happen.

I asked my lawyer if I could punt my wife's ass to the curb. She actually frowned at me. "That's a really bad idea, Jason. All she would need to do would be to get her lawyer to go to court, get a court order letting her back in the house and then forcing you to leave because of an obvious 'hostile environment detrimental to the welfare of the children.' Then you would be out on your ass, with virtually no way back. Nope. That's not a good idea."

So, I'm fucked.

My lawyer, god love her huge retaining fee, advised a tactic that I'd heard about before, but thought it was just a ridiculous rumour, told by people that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. The plan is really summed up as 'cheaper-to-keep-her,' or 'look the other way.' Yup. Isn't that just great? Fucking great!

The tough reality was that if I were to stick it out with her, look the other way with her part-time boyfriend, I would get to spend time with the kids and keep my home and my money. I tried to visualize that, and it certainly had its advantages. I tried to visualize the other side of the equation, the one without the kids and my home, and that picture, rolling around in my brain, was more like a nightmare. I shuddered as a chill went up my spine and I knew then and there, that being without the kids and my home was not an option.

With that little bit of hard reality, then it was down to how do I manage my life knowing that the woman that I promised to love, honour, cherish, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for better or for worse, until death do us part; had decided that parts of our marriage vows or agreement, or whatever it's called now, weren't really what she wanted anymore. Yeah.

Marriage vows are only words. A general guideline that can be adjusted whenever it is necessary to suit the occasion or conditions; like wanting to have sex with someone other than the person that you married. Really; it's okay. I think this with a very high degree of sarcasm in my thoughts.

To quote the famous character Roy Kent, 'FUCK!'

**********

So, a few weeks later, after I was able to calm down and resist the temptation to choke the shit out of my lovely cheating wife, I sat down with Laura to talk to her about our marriage. She was remarkably cool about it. I got myself a beer. We sat at the kitchen table.

I started, "So, I'm having a hard time figuring out how we stay married if you want some other guy."

"Jason, you don't get it. I'm still your wife and I still love you and we're still gonna be together for life. This thing that I'm doing with Scott is only once a week and only because it's something that I need that you, try as you might, you can't give me right now."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "What the fuck?! Do you have any clue how that makes me feel? I don't make you feel good anymore? Jesus, Laura!"

"No, that's not what I mean..."

"Well, it's what you just said!" I was shouting now.

"Jason, what I meant to say, if you'll let me talk, is that I love you and I will never deny you anything...'

"...Oh, well, thanks, that makes all the difference. It's all perfectly fine now. I'm really happy to get pity sex once in a while." There was that deep sarcasm again.

I turned away and went into the kitchen. I had the sudden desire for another beer. I popped the top off, put the cap in the garbage and sat back down. Laura came over and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Jason, I've gone about this all the wrong way. Let's go up to the bedroom and I can show you the right way how much I love you."

"Why would you want to do that. You made it very clear, just a moment ago, that I don't satisfy you; you just said it. Why don't you pack a bag and go see your boyfriend. I'm sure that you'll find that much more enjoyable than trying to please me."

I got up from the table and walked away. I couldn't take any more right at that point. I wanted to break something. Instead I went to the basement office and shut the door. Fuck.

So, my life with an unfaithful wife, who showed no remorse for her fucking-around, started. While she was out, I moved all of her things to the bedroom in the basement; take that you bitch. I packed up all of her toiletries and shit into a box and carted it all down to the bathroom next to her new bedroom.

When she got home the next morning all hell broke loose. "JASON! What the fuck did you do with all my clothes? Where did you put them?" Now she was shouting. Now I got her attention.

I took my time answering as she stood there with her hands on her hips and glared at me. "Well, I figured that since you don't want to have sex with me, and for the record, the last few times might have well been me masturbating with no hands, since you were obviously thinking about your boyfriend, so I figured that it was for the best that we sleep in separate bedrooms. You can come and go whenever you want now. So, that's why I put all of your things in the bedroom in the basement." Complete silence. So, I added, "You're welcome."

I turned and walked away. I added as I walked away, "Now you don't ever have to worry about bad sex with me anymore!"

Then things in the house got really frosty.

**********

Laura

Shit! What am I gonna do now? I'm not sleeping in the fucking spare bedroom in the god-damn basement. Nope. As soon as Jason went out of the house, I got to work moving everything back to where it belonged. The kids, Beth and Janey, looked at me wondering what the heck was going on. I didn't stop until everything was put back in the right place. Then I got busy making a very nice supper.

One of Jason's favourite meals is meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas. It's basic and not fancy, kind of like him, but he and the kids all really like it.

When he got home, the food was just about ready, and I told him to get the kids washed up and ready for supper. He did that. When we sat down to eat the girls were chit-chatting about lots of kid stuff. Jason talked to them and looked at them, but he never looked my way or said a single word to me.

After supper, Jason did the cleanup. That was our normal routine. Whoever didn't make the supper, did the cleanup. Jason got the girls ready for bed. Did the bedtime reading routine and then turned their lights out. After he came back down, he went to our home office. I don't know what he was doing but I could hear the keyboard of the computer clacking away.

I was already in the bed when he came up. He had his normal shower, brushed his teeth and silently got in bed. He rolled over facing away from me and turned out his bedside lamp. I tried to snuggle over close to him and put my arm around him but he moved my arm away and then tucked the sheet in so I couldn't get close to him.

The next few weeks were pretty much the same. The overall marriage temperature in the house dropped to freezing levels. He'll get over it when he gets horny enough. He'll want to touch me again, I know it. He loves sex with me. He likes to go slow and touch as much of me as he can. His hands caress every part of me. I love it when he does that. He loves me to touch him. It turns him on, me too. That's the kind of intimacy that we have. I take his cock in my mouth, just the head and work my tongue around it. I learned that from Scott. It drives Scott wild and does the same for Jason. I take him deep into my mouth and when he gets ready to shoot his load, I take him as deep as I can and feel him shoot in my mouth. Jason is bucking his hips and rolling his head back and forth. Then we rest and round two gets underway. We usually finish off with Jason's and mine favourite position. I'm on my back with my legs wrapped around my man and he's filling me with his cock and another shot of his sperm. Tell me he doesn't want that again. Yeah.

Jason will come around. I just have to wait and be patient. He will see that the short time I spend with Scott means nothing to us and our marriage. He'll be back between my legs soon.

**********

Jason (a few months later)

I haven't touched Laura since forever. My frustration level is getting larger by the day. To help burn off stress, I'm getting up at 5 AM and running. The first few days were brutal; I thought I was going to pass out or hork-up an internal organ. My feet were hurting, and my ankles and knees were screaming at me. Then by about the third week, things started to get better. My body didn't hurt so much, and I began to enjoy the early morning. My distance started to improve as well. But the end of the second month I was doing just over 6 miles a day. I dropped a few pounds at the same time and physically I started to feel better about myself. Emotionally, well that's another story.

Do I give in to Laura and let her fuck this guy? Do I look the other way? Do I pretend that it doesn't matter to me or our relationship, our marriage and our family? Do I go back to having sex with my wife? She is very good when we are intimate. I love the feeling I get when we have sex, when we make love; but, I'm not sure I can get this idea of another man enjoying what she promised was mine, mine alone, out of the equation. I have to do something; but what?

**********

Laura

Jason was giving me odd looks that last few days. I didn't know what he was thinking. Whatever it was, it had me off-guard.

One night, about midnight, the door to the master-bedroom opened and I could see that it was Jason looking in.

"Laura, are you awake?"

"Yes." Jason didn't talk to me much for the last...while. What did he want?

Jason didn't say a word. He came in the bedroom, shut the door and then dropped his pyjama pants; it was all he was wearing. He stepped out of them. I was stunned, for two reasons. The first was that my husband was naked in the same room with me and the second was that the man looked great. It was obvious that he had lost a few pounds around the middle but had gained it all back in muscle in his upper body. Holy fuck.

Without so much as saying a word, he got in the bed on his normal side. I've been sleeping on my usual side of bed, more out of habit than anything else. It's been forever since we were in the same bedroom, let alone in the same bed, and naked.

Jason had the most serious look on his face that I've ever seen. I sat up as he pulled my t-shirt over my head and looked at my face and my breasts. He slowly reached up and began cupping my left breast with his right hand. Then he bent down and took the nipple into his mouth.

I couldn't believe that now, here he was, in our bed, again and touching me. Oh my god! I'd wanted this for so long and when Jason had cut us off completely it was almost painful. Yes, I'd spent a bit more time with Scott, twice a week now instead of the normal just Wednesday afternoons, but the fact that my husband had cut us off, I didn't understand why he would do that. Didn't he enjoy sex with me? I know he does. I told him that I'd deny him nothing, nothing. He could have me anytime, anywhere, for as long as he wanted. I would willingly give him whatever he wanted. I love Jason.

Before Jason could do anything, I whispered to him, 'I need you so badly.' He stopped what he was doing with my breasts and looked into my eyes. I saw the eyes of a man that was desperate. I saw terror. I saw a part of him that I'd never seen before. It scared me.

Jason kicked the sheet and duvet off the foot of the bed. He turned me over on my stomach and pulled my hips upward. I knew what he was going to do. He was reclaiming me as his. His woman, his wife. The one that he gets to fuck whenever he wants. His to do whatever he wanted with. I knew that he needed to do this. He was urgent.

I got to my hands and knees and it only took a second for him to aim his cock at my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock part my lips and he plunged full in. Concentrate. Do whatever you have to to keep him in you as long as possible. Squeeze those muscles as tightly as you can to grip him and show him that this is what you like from him.

It didn't take him long. It'd been weeks, maybe months since he'd touched me and he had all this pent-up frustration to get rid of in a few short minutes. He needed to fuck me. I needed him to fuck me. So, I concentrated. I gave it everything I had. I sounded off with all the requisite 'oofs' and 'oohs' and 'oh yeahs' that I thought might help him vent his anger into my pussy.

He was pounding me good. In and out, he wasn't wasting time. He had a steady rhythm going. Then I felt a slap on my right ass cheek. "ooww!". That was a surprise. Jason had never done that before. It wasn't that hard but it caught me off guard. Then a second slap; on my left ass cheek. What was this?

Jason was working up to an orgasm. I could tell. His cock was banging my cervix really good now. Normally i'd like that but this wasn't what Jason usually did. He's a gentle lover. He takes time, he goes slowly, he makes sure that my pleasure is first and then his own. He always finishes off with me on my back, him fully in me and I wrap my legs around him and pull him in. He always wants to kiss. He tells me how great I am and how much he loves me and how wonderful I make him feel. He knows how to build me up. Not today.

Today it's more like what I do with Scott. Fast, hard and sweaty. Don't get me wrong, there are times for both, but normally I love the sex with Jason any day over Scott. But, it seems Jason and I never have time for sex, at least not in the quantity that I want. The daily grind of life gets in the way with work, kids, chores and things that have to be done for us to function as a family. There's no time for us. No time to enjoy touching one another. No time to enjoy the feel of intimacy that leads to that hot and sweaty sex or the gentle and soft caresses that I love.

This is so different. How do I deal with this? I told Jason many times after my affair with Scott was revealed that I wouldn't deny him anything. Is this what he wants now? I suppose if it is I will have to accept that my sex life with my husband is changing. But I still need Scott.

I want them both.

When Jason was done he got off the bed, went to the bathroom and then when he returned he stood beside the bed, leaned over and with his face close to mine, said in a very low voice "don't' ever bring your boyfriend to this house." He stood back up, put his pyjama pants back on, turned and walked out of the bedroom quietly closing the door behind him.

**********

Jason

The Trailer

It was something that I have been thinking about for a long time. I wanted to get a trailer and a truck to go camping with. What did I have to lose now by getting one. I mean, what was Laura gonna do? What could she complain about? I knew she would say 'why the fuck do you want a travel trailer?'. My answer to that would obviously be, 'why the fuck do you want a boyfriend?' I mean, how can she come back on that?

lover1953
lover1953
1,387 Followers