Jason & Amanda - Passion Ch. 01

Story Info
Temptation is High between Mother and Son, Pregnancy Ensues.
11.7k words
4.73
72k
193

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason & Amanda -- Crimes of Passion Ch. 1

I had finished my schoolwork and needed a break before my mother got home from her latest date.

My Mother was in her early 30s, which means she had to spend most of her youth raising me. I was 18 now and going to college, so hopefully I would be able to carry my weight and take care of her for a change.

College classes were exciting and challenging -- especially criminology and law. I didn't know where my interests lay when I started taking classes last year. But I see myself as an investigator or detective someday. It just seemed to fit with my personality.

My mom, Amanda, was a lovely and caring woman. She consistently met all of my needs in maintaining our home and providing ample affection.

I didn't have to do much while she was around, and I saw it as her way of showing her love.

When someone shows you they love you to the degree my mom does, it is not hard to love them back...and I really love my mom.

Her only failing, if there was one, was that she was barely able to keep food on the table. As a fitness instructor at a local gym, she didn't make a great deal of money.

Aside from her great nurturing ability, I should also mention -- and many could attest -- that her greatest asset was her physical appearance.

This is not something I like to focus on since I think that constantly being objectified by men her whole life has taken its toll.

She is strikingly beautiful with an amazing body that is hard to ignore.

Her beautiful dark hair, toned legs, well-proportioned butt, and large natural boobs turned heads wherever she went.

Instead of her looks working to her advantage, somehow, she attracted terrible men who just wanted to use her.

It had been like this since my parents divorced many years ago. They were never close, that I can remember. They slept in different bedrooms for most of my childhood.

I suppose this left my mother starved for affection, and after the divorce, she made up for lost time.

It was hard to watch as she went from a bad relationship to worse.

On occasion, she met someone who lasted longer than a one-night stand. Even so, the men didn't last long.

For her, it was almost like being beautiful was a curse, attracting men who always wanted sex but not the long-term relationship she was hoping for.

I tried to ignore the many signs of her exploits, such as an occasional used condom in the bathroom trash can or the nights I had to put my headphones in to stop listening to the sounds coming from her room.

It was Friday night, and my mom should have been coming back from her date. I had been through this enough to know the drill.

I eased back on the couch to watch a movie, knowing I'd skedaddle back to my room if she returned with a man in tow.

However, this night was to be a departure from the date nights that came before.

It would stand out as one of those key moments where small choices can change your life in big ways.

* * * * * * *

I was not far into my movie when I heard my mom turn the lock and stumble into the house.

This wasn't the first time she was drunk, but she seemed more inebriated than usual.

She sat down on the couch next to me, still wearing her short skirt and tight top that exposed her midriff.

Clearly, she was dressed to impress whoever she met up with that night, though there was nobody with her.

"Hi, baby. Why are all guys such jerks?"

"That bad, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure this guy spiked my drink -- I called for a ride and got out of there once I started feeling strange."

My mom could drink, so I dismissed her assertion as possibly just being paranoid.

Either way, she met a guy she didn't like and bailed. It happened all the time.

She popped onto the couch next to me. "What are we watching?"

"Nothing much, just some sci-fi. You'd probably like it."

She smiled and leaned against me. She was very comfortable with physical contact, so this was normal for us to snuggle up.

It was not lost on me that my mom was most people's idea of a dream woman, but you should know that I did not regard her that way.

Yes, I had seen her in bathing suits and sometimes dressed in bedroom apparel that left little to the imagination, but I refused to allow myself to look at her that way.

She was a touchy-feely person, but even when she hugged me or planted kisses on me, I made sure not to go there out of respect.

I knew my friends masturbated thinking about her, and they often joked about it.

I would tell them to 'cut it out,' and I meant it.

I loved her truly, and the constant objectification pissed me off, as did the undeserving men who should never have been allowed to touch her.

My mom interrupted the movie. "Why can't I find a nice, attractive guy that's willing to commit to me? I'm not getting any younger...."

Wanting to cheer her up, I said, "You will, Mom. There's got to be a guy out there that sees you for who you truly are. These guys are just looking at your exterior. I don't think they can see how kind, caring, and lovely you really are. You're a rare find, and anyone would be lucky to be with you."

I meant every word I said.

Her pretty brown eyes softened as she looked at me with love. "Jason, you are so sweet."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "It takes one to know one, my handsome, strong, and kind man." She squeezed me, her warm body comforting.

As we watched the movie, Mom moved in closer, her head resting on my shoulder. She whispered, "I feel so...strange."

"Huh?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her turn her head towards me, no longer watching the movie.

She whispered in my ear, "I love you...Jason."

I felt her breath on my face and smelled the fresh scent of her hair as she gently nuzzled my neck.

She moved slowly and subtly as she maneuvered her face, brushing her lips against my neck and cheek. She inhaled as though she were taking in my scent.

With her so close, her smell was overpowering -- a mix of her body and perfume. She smelled heavenly. Like, if I were to pick out the perfect scent of the perfect woman, that would be it.

It was not often that I was this close to her for so long.

I froze, motionless, as I felt my mom's lips caressing my cheek.

She gently kissed my ear lobe. The sensuality of her tender motherly nibbles was delightful.

I felt slack-jawed as my mouth hung open, and I closed my eyes, falling deep into the sensations she brought on.

I knew I shouldn't, but...it was like I was hypnotized.

The gentle kisses continued down my neck and onto my jaw. Then up my cheek and back up to my ear, where she nibbled on my lobe.

Her breathing was overpowering in my ear as she whispered, "I think about you..." before continuing her sensuous kissing on my ear.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt her tongue lick and caress my ear and neck.

My brain must have been delayed by a good amount because the implications of what she said, plus what she was doing, didn't register fully.

What did she mean...when she said, 'I think about you?'

Did that mean what I think it meant?

I had never in a million years gotten a hint that my mom was the type of person that would have thoughts about her son.

I had been so adamant about keeping things above board with her, especially since she was so beautiful and easy to objectify.

I had never once thought there would be a problem in the other direction.

It was then that it registered for me -- she must have actually had her drink spiked with something. There is no way my mother would cross a boundary like this otherwise.

She must have been admitting to something buried deep, something that would only come out if her inhibitions were removed.

It also was clear that what she said was the truth. She did think about me.

My ego swelled. How could a woman as attractive as her think about me...in that way!?

My mind went places as I felt the intimacy of her mouth on my skin.

I knew to allow this to go further was a violation of sorts. She had been drugged, and I was responsible for stopping this.

For the first time, I was unable to control my arousal, and it was directed towards my mom.

She moved closer, and her hand was now on my leg. I knew I had to stop this...and soon.

I thought, just another minute. I'll never experience this, or anything like it, for the rest of my life. Just one minute, and then I'll do the right thing.

She was incapacitated after all...and probably wouldn't remember any of this.

Isn't that how these types of drugs worked?

I always loved my mom's attention -- she was always so good at touching me and making me feel warm and comfortable.

Maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone?

I shut my eyes tight and relaxed into her ministrations as I thought more about her words.

She said she 'thought about me.' When and where did she think about me?

It sank in when the full depth of her sensual words finally registered. She thought about me...when she touched herself. That is what she meant.

Oh my God. My ego swelled even more when I realized my gorgeous mother had those kinds of secret feelings for me.

You cannot blame me. If you saw her, you would realize how tantalizing the thought was.

The level of temptation to allow me to think about her sexually had increased in an instant.

Was it possible that I had subconscious thoughts about her? I had been so good ever since I hit puberty.

When I saw her bend over wearing yoga pants, her curvaceous butt, and toned legs on display, I would look away.

When she wore her bikini in the backyard tanning, and I felt myself responding when I saw her flawless skin, perfect tummy, and her barely covered breasts, I looked away.

I definitely looked away when I saw flashes of her panties when she sat in a skirt or walked from the bathroom to her room in a towel.

No, I definitely did a good job. I would never allow myself to think of her as a sex object.

While I was caught in my thoughts, she had repositioned herself so she was directly facing me.

I felt her leg swing over and her weight press against my lap as she straddled me on the couch. I kept my eyes closed -- as if that made this ok.

Her soft scent was overpowering as I felt her face touch mine.

Her lips gently pressed against mine. I opened my eyes. She was looking directly into mine...with desire!

My God, not her big beautiful brown eyes! They were enough to make someone's heart stop under normal circumstances, but the intimate expression of warmth and love they contained burned through me.

I felt myself entertaining the possibility of not stopping, even though I knew she was in some kind of trance.

I needed to take responsibility. To make sure this didn't go any further.

Her full lips pressed against mine.

Ohhhh fuck, I thought, as I felt her tongue part my lips.

She kissed me tenderly and gently. My mouth relaxed almost automatically, allowing her entrance.

Her soft tongue moved into my mouth, exploring.

This was the most erotic experience of my life up until then. Oh my God, she felt so good.

My resistance was breaking as my arousal skyrocketed. Her lips were so warm and comforting, and she was clearly an expert at kissing.

I couldn't stop her as I started to respond to her intimate kisses.

It was like she was teaching me to make love with our mouths. It was so far beyond what I had experienced with any of my girlfriends.

She started rocking her hips back and forth as we kissed.

My dick had long since given in, stretching my pants to their limit.

My body was betraying me and urging me to go along with this intoxicating experience.

I felt her take her top off.

Oh fuck. I knew I shouldn't look, but I opened my eyes anyway.

I stared incredulously. She had taken not just her top off but her bra as well.

Right in front of me, like in a dream, my mom's big voluptuous breasts undulated with her rocking motions.

I had never seen her naked breasts before that I can recall, and they were breathtaking.

Her sizable nipples were pinkish-red and swollen with arousal. I was mesmerized.

This was so far over the line, but I couldn't look away from her forbidden fruit, and my body was overtaken with desire as I wanted them...and her.

She saw me looking at her incredible tits.

She took my hand and put it onto one of them.

I couldn't stop. I squeezed it, feeling the contours of her hard nipple. Her boob felt so soft and velvety in my hand.

Her hand glided onto my scalp tugging my hair as she gently pulled me forward so I would take her nipple in my mouth.

Oh my God, it felt so good, it felt so right. My body knew exactly what to do. I relished the feel of her motherly nipple as I sucked like a milking baby.

She continued rocking her hips and gyrating smoothly as she planted kisses on my face and neck again.

Her breathing increased as I felt her continue to generate friction against my crotch, rubbing me through my pants.

She leaned forward and whispered, "I want you."

Oh fuck, I thought, this was too much. Did she want me -- like inside her?

I couldn't even imagine how that might feel, to be inside my stunning mother.

Of course, that could never happen.

My mind suddenly went to the mound that was pressed up against me under her skirt.

I wanted to feel those panties that were rubbing against my groin. My young teenage brain could not pass up a chance like this.

This had gone too far, and I had gotten one heck of an experience out of it.

I would just touch them and then call it a day.

I reached down and pushed my hand between us. I reached for her panty-covered pussy.

I felt her silken mound instead as she gyrated.

She wore no panties under that skirt -- and she was truly wet. Wetter than any girl I had ever been with.

I couldn't believe what I was doing; this was insane. The temptation was enormous.

I went this far, I may as well experience another minute of this before I pulled the plug.

I pushed my fingers against her wetness, feeling the soft flesh. Her breathing and movement increased, and she felt my fingers and thumb stimulate her.

Using my thumb, I made circles where I felt her clitoris to be. She responded instantly, moaning quietly, "Hhhhuhhhh...Mmmmmmm."

Her nipple was hard as I sucked it for all I was worth.

Suddenly she seemed to be tensing up as she slowed down.

Maybe a part of her was still in there and knew this was wrong...maybe she was coming to her senses?

My well-lubricated hands continued to rub her clit with my oily fingers.

Amanda began to shudder as she came, grinding on my hand. "Uhhhhhhhhh...Unnngggghhhh."

She sat on my lap, breathing heavily. She had stopped moving

I released her nipple and leaned back to look at her. She wore a dream-like expression. Her eyes closed as she mumbled, "I'm...so...tired..."

Her body weight suddenly pressed against me. Whatever drug she had been given had finally taken its toll. I rolled her over onto her back.

She looked so peaceful...so beautiful.

Her body was completely exposed, from her breasts to her legs.

Her skirt was still hiked up to her hips, fully exposing her delicate vaginal lips, still glistening with moisture.

I tried to look away but couldn't. I knew I needed to put a blanket over her and leave. But this was some kind of fluke, a once-in-a-lifetime situation, and I just wanted to look at her.

She was that beautiful.

I kneeled at the edge of the couch. She lay on her back. The only sound was her breathing.

She looked even more impressive than I imagined. Her well-conditioned legs were inviting as my hand moved from her muscular calf, up her leg, and to her inner thigh.

Her skin was so silky, almost like it wasn't even real. How could someone's skin be this soft?

I thought, I definitely should not do this as I gently touched and stroked her soft pussy, which was coated with her warm lubricant.

Leaning forward, I inhaled the fragrant scent of her arousal.

Ohh, my God, I thought. I had never smelled anything like it.

Sure, I had girlfriends, but their pussies did not smell this good. It was like her musk triggered some primal part of me.

My already erect cock, almost impossibly, hardened into granite. I had never been so turned on in my life.

I ran my hand up her smooth stomach and felt her soft breasts. Her nipples responded, swelling rock hard.

The voice that had been telling me to leave her seemed more distant now.

My pulsing cock seemed to be getting louder, instructing me on what to do as lust overcame me like a palpable energy.

I leaned in closer and felt the heat radiating off her wet pussy as I slipped my finger into her tight slit.

She was so ready. She came less than two minutes ago. And she clearly wanted me inside her, didn't she!?

I told myself I had no design to do anything more, I just needed to relieve the pressure on my crotch from the restriction of my pants.

I stood up and pulled them down, stepping out of them, underwear included.

My erection pointed upwards, pulsing with the beat of my heart.

Ohh fuck, I thought as I held my quaking dick, so close to the most alluring vagina possible.

I shocked myself as I climbed onto the couch, kneeling between her legs. Don't do this, I thought.

I pushed her thighs wider...just to get a better view.

She was so Goddamn sexy laying on that couch, sprawled out like some living centerfold sex doll.

Her pussy was beautiful. It was shaven, with just a small patch of dark hair above her pubic mound. Her pussy lips glistened enticingly.

I moved forward, holding my cock in my hand.

I told myself I was going to stop -- I would just feel what it was like to touch the head against her lips, for just a few seconds. Then I'd go back to my room and masturbate, thinking about this experience.

Oh, fuck, I shouldn't be doing this. This was wrong.

I was already rubbing the head of my dick against her opening.

Her lube coated the head of my penis, making me light-headed as her juices prepared it for insertion.

My balls seemed to be aching fiercely. What the fuck was I doing!?

She was so hot -- the hottest thing I had ever imagined and I wanted to enter her so badly, but this was so fucking wrong.

Her hot gash continued to caress my dick as I rubbed, feeling a tug pulling me inward whenever the tip passed over the edges of her hole.

I was caught up in the moment and knew I needed to stop.

Just a little deeper, I thought. Then I'll pull out and go back to my room to masturbate using the oily lube that now coated my dick.

Surely that would be good enough!?

It felt like I lost control as my dick slid slowly into her tight pussy and my pelvis pressed up against her pubic mound.

Oh my fucking God, I was inside my Mother. I moved inside her, feeling her depths grip my shaft.

"Ohh...ohhh...my God," I said out loud. I had never had unprotected sex without a condom.

The sensation of being inside my mother's pussy was unlike anything I ever imagined. It was so hot and felt so natural.

I could feel my balls already starting to boil as my cock hungered for more sensation.

I leaned forward, holding myself above her juicy body as I thrust harder, enjoying the feeling of her tender flesh stroking my hard cock.

Her tits bounced with each thrust, and her head bobbed slightly. She moaned softly as though she were having an ecstatic dream.

Some part of her felt me thrusting in her and liked it.

The sensation and warmth of her pussy was unbelievable.

My balls ached for release as the tension peaked.

At that moment, I wanted to cum in my Mom's pussy.

Of course, I was going to pull out and try my best to clean up the massive load I would be shooting all over her face, tits, and stomach.