Jason & Amanda - Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These were my mother's private journals, and she had secretly written...a lot.

As I read through her journals, I learned a great deal about her.

I knew she was an only child and had a good childhood, raised by affluent, upper-class parents.

But I didn't know the unusual circumstances that led to my birth.

The first of many shocking revelations: She had been raped.

And not just in a spur-of-the-moment scenario, like being caught in a dark alley at the wrong time.

The rapist had gone through her window and gagged her mouth while she slept.

He wore a ski mask and proceeded to make her pose for him and please him before he took her and deposited his seed inside her.

She was so ashamed of what had happened that she told no one, and when she found out she was pregnant, her parents shamed her.

They convinced her to marry her then-boyfriend, the person that I had thought was my father.

It all made sense now. I looked nothing like my scrawny father.

Instead, I was half a head taller, more muscular, and -- not to brag -- better endowed.

This must have been a terrible burden on my mother all these years -- to carry this dark secret.

I wondered if she saw her rapist in me? Was I a reminder of what happened to her all those years ago?

Her journals began recounting her psychological state along with her sexual exploits over the years. It seemed to me that they were related.

It also was clear that she believed that she was a terrible person.

Around the time she was raped, she was going through a phase where she showed off her body and got constant attention from men.

She knew she was hot, and got off on it to the point of arrogance.

She relished being a slut (her words in the journal) and thought nothing of it until some ravenous man decided to take her against her will.

After that, she didn't really have anywhere to go and nobody to talk to about it.

She stopped dressing promiscuously and tried to accept life with her husband. But she couldn't.

She secretly met up with men who, in a controlled environment and using protection, would mistreat her, tie her up, and have their way with her.

It seemed she had developed a fetish, and it was resoundingly similar to her experience of being raped.

Interesting, I thought. My mom really did have a propensity to think she was bad or something was wrong with her. It all started making sense.

I continued to read through 18 years of journals, slowing down as I got to the end.

When my mother told me she 'thought about me,' that was a huge understatement.

She was infatuated with me, to say the least. She obsessed over me, not only when she masturbated but when she was with other men.

She was also conflicted about her feelings towards me. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself, it seemed. Though she was adamant about not infecting me with her corrupting influence.

I scanned forward to that fateful night when she had been drugged. I was not prepared for what I read:

"I masturbated, thinking about Jason again.

He is all I can think about anymore. I know it is wrong, and there is something wrong with me.

Unlike my fetishes, I can't bring myself to act these fantasies out since that would likely destroy my relationship with the most important person in my life.

In moments of weakness, I've tempted him, but he seems completely disinterested in me. He is such a good boy, so it does not surprise me that he is not disgusting like me."

In a later entry:

"Maybe it is my biological clock ticking, but I want to have at least one more baby, and all the men I've dated are not even close to what I'm looking for.

It is with great pain that I acknowledge that the man that I am looking for and really want has been with me all along, only he will never be able to have that type of relationship with me.

But -- and I'm probably going to hell for thinking this -- if I can't have a relationship with Jason, maybe I can have his offspring? I know it is so wrong, but it's what I want -- my deepest desire."

I exclaimed out loud, "Oh my fucking God...where is this going!?"

Amanda's diary continued:

"Today is the day I do it. When I think about my plan, I realize how crazy it is...how crazy I am.

Jason is such a good guy. I don't think he can be tempted into doing anything like this. If I succeed, it will just prove how horrible I am.

I'm going to leave tonight, pretend I have a date, and when I come back, I'll see if I chicken out or go through with it."

I paused, lots of thoughts flitting through my mind, before continuing to the next entry:

"Dear Diary,

I did it. I can't believe I did it. It is a miracle that it worked.

I went out for a few drinks, taking my time, before returning home.

I feel so terrible for lying to Jason. This was the first and only time, but I had to. Otherwise, I don't think this would work.

When I came in, I told him about being drugged.

Then I sat on the couch next to him -- closer than usual. I was terrified, but once I started kissing him, I forgot all about that.

He tasted so good and felt so right. It was better than I always imagined. Far better.

Once we were making out, he put his beautiful hands on my pussy and made me cum. It was so hot.

I wanted to touch his body and do so much more for him, but I had to stick to the plan.

I pretended to sleep on the couch after turning him on. I felt so bad about the way I set him up.

I could tell he was conflicted. I watched him with my eyes partly closed. Luckily, he was mostly looking at my body instead.

Once he started touching me, I got so excited. It was hard to lay still.

He was so hot when he took it out. It was beautiful.

I needed him to take me. I needed him to want me the way I wanted him -- even if just for a moment.

When he entered me, it was the greatest feeling. I prayed for him to cum inside me.

And then he did it. He unloaded his precious seed in me. It took all my willpower to keep from crying out.

For this to work, he has to think it was his doing. I know this is manipulative and wrong, but this way, he has an out and doesn't have to be a part of my terrible world.

He can just pretend nothing happened, and I can still have his baby.

I only pray that I am pregnant."

So many feelings flooded through me after reading all of what she wrote.

There was so much to sort through. I supposed I felt elation at how my beautiful mother felt about me, but I also felt lied to and manipulated. It was very confusing.

Ultimately, I felt angry. She had completely tricked and tempted me into doing something I felt terrible about. She was going to let me carry that with me. For how long? For the rest of my life?

My mood darkened as I waited for my mom to get home from work.

* * * * * * * Confession, Part 1

Amanda entered the house wearing a tight gym outfit. When she trained other people, like she just had, she still wore the attire but actually worked out on other days.

The stretchy fabric barely concealed her sizable rack, toned legs, and impressive athletic butt that called attention to itself with every flex of her glutes as she walked.

Amanda said, "Hi honey, how's it going?"

She was completely oblivious to the vast knowledge Jason had gained that day, exploring her journals.

Jason asked, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Like what? That I love you very much?" Amanda smiled, beaming with joy.

"Like, about the baby." Jason had his hands on his hips.

"That was very sweet what you said yesterday...about wanting to take care of the baby. And, of course, that was very special, what happened between us." Amanda looked nervous.

Jason stood up and walked towards her. "I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me the truth." Jason sounded serious.

Amanda hung up her jacket and set her things down. She looked away as she said, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Jason."

"So there's nothing more to say about that night you got pregnant?"

"Not that I can think of."

"And that's your final answer!?" Jason sounded deadly serious.

"Uhhh, yeah." Amanda still could not look at Jason.

"OK. Just remember, I gave you a chance."

Amanda began walking away from Jason, clearly affected by his serious tone.

She needed time to think. Jason's questions made her feel the weight of her terrible lies. She felt so bad and didn't know what to do.

He knew it was probably not nice to use all the information he had learned about his mother to his advantage, but he had to use everything at his disposal.

He knew three things for sure: That she was deeply in love with him, that she couldn't resist being dominated, and that she was terrified for him to find out any of her secrets.

The first two items he could do something about. The third would just have to wait.

He couldn't stop thinking about how she tasted and felt in the bathroom the night before. He was horny as fuck, and she looked so goddamn hot in those gym clothes.

"Stop." Jason commanded in an authoritative time.

Amanda stopped in her tracks.

"Come back here and stand in front of me."

She walked up to Jason, looking at the floor, a timid look in her eye.

"Kneel."

Amanda could barely process what was happening. Jason's manly voice made her excited.

Butterflies flitted about in her tummy as she knelt down before him.

Jason said, "I think you know you've been bad. Haven't you?"

Amanda hesitated but replied quietly, "Yes."

"Do you think you should be punished?"

"Yes."

Jason unzipped his pants and took out his throbbing cock. He couldn't believe how hard he was already. The thrill of what he was doing made him even more aroused.

Amanda looked up. Her brown eyes fixated on his big cock.

Jason said, "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes"

"You want to suck it, don't you slut?"

Shame shone on Amanda's face as she said, "Yes."

"I'll let you suck it, but first, you have to tell me you're a slut."

Amanda paused, looked down, and said, "I'm a slut."

"Look at me! Say you're my slut."

Amanda slowly looked up at Jason with big bashful eyes.

"I'm your slut, Jason."

She looked so beautiful at that moment. He couldn't believe it was this easy.

Jason held his dick inches from his mom's mouth.

"Suck my dick, slut."

Amanda's pussy tingled with arousal as she smelled the musk from Jason's big thick cock. She took his dick in her hot mouth, wrapping her soft, voluptuous lips around it.

She looked at him with her sweet, caring eyes as she slurped it in and out of her mouth. Her pussy felt so wet now that she was finally able to please him like this.

Holy fuck, Jason thought. Her mouth stroked his cock expertly, bringing him almost to climax right away. He had to adjust tactics quickly.

"Lick my balls."

Amanda smoothly moved below Jason's big rod and popped one of his heavy balls in her soft mouth. She held his shaft as she moved underneath, her tongue lapping and stimulating his sensitive scrotum.

Her tongue felt tender and intimate -- it was clear that she really wanted to please him.

He said, "Take off your top and show me those tits."

She removed her top, releasing her elegant white breasts.

"Rub them on me."

She pressed her soft boobs together against Jason's long, hard dick and gently caressed it.

They felt so smooth, stimulating his sensitive dick.

"Stand up, take the rest off, and show yourself to me," he commanded.

Amanda stood and removed the rest of her outfit, including her panties. She stood naked before him.

"Turn around"

She obeyed

Her perfect buns drew him in as he pressed his hard dick against the soft flesh.

He reached around and felt her heavy tits, squeezing her hard nipples. Amanda let out a soft sigh as he did so.

Jason's mind raced with possibilities.

He said, "Now, pose for me against that couch...show me that butt."

Amanda strutted over to their living room couch, put her hands on the armrest, and raised her butt while splaying her legs.

She looked fucking hot. Jason's dick was throbbing. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take before he needed release.

He walked up behind her admiring her ass and pussy.

"I want you to look back at me as I enter you."

Amanda turned her head and looked back at Jason with pleasing bedroom eyes.

Jason inserted his rod into her hot pussy. She was clearly turned on as she was dripping wet.

As he fucked her, he remembered the hurt of being deceived by the woman he cared for most in the world. He felt his anger boil.

He reached forward and grabbed Amanda's hair, pulling her head back and holding it up as he pumped way in her heavenly pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck me, Jason," she roared. She loved it.

Jason fucked her harder. He was just using her body at that point as he thrust deep into her, loving the sound of her ass slapping against him.

He pulled her hair harder. It had to hurt.

She responded, "Ohhhhhh...I'm cumming," panting loudly.

Jason was letting his pent-up aggression out as he yelled, "You belong to me, don't you bitch?"

"Yesssss...yessss...Jason!"

Jason's heavy balls discharged into his mother's hot snatch, pumping thick white gobs of his semen into her sanctuary.

"Ohhhh Fuck, Yeah," Jason bellowed as he pumped deep, feeling his cum shooting into her tight pussy.

When his dick softened, he squeezed out the last drops of his cum into her and eased himself out of those heavenly lips.

He slapped her ass and said, "You like that, didn't you?"

"I did, honey. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

"There's only one more thing, and then I'm going to bed."

"Yes?" Amanda had turned and looked excited.

"You can tell me the truth about that night like I asked in the first place!"

Amanda looked like she might cry. He had never seen his mother so timid. Maybe he caused this with the rough sex he just had -- he wasn't sure.

She said, "I can't tell you more...you won't like me."

Jason didn't mind taking his time getting the answers after all. "You're going to tell me everything. All of your secrets...eventually."

Jason left Amanda alone in the living room and went off to bed.

* * * * * * * Confession, Part 2

The next morning when Jason got up, he smelled breakfast cooking.

He made his way to the kitchen. Everything was spotless, and his mom had cooked a breakfast fit for a king.

"Good morning, honey," Amanda said in her sweetest voice.

She was dressed to the nines, wearing a short frilly dress. Her hair and makeup were done up. She looked gorgeous.

Jason was taken aback. His mom always went out of her way to care for him, but it was like she was trying her hardest to impress him.

He sat down and started to eat. Amanda watched him as he ate.

He loved all the attention, but wasn't ready to relent with his punishment until she was honest with him.

"Do you have something to say to me?"

Amanda looked away. "I don't know what you mean, honey."

Jason said, "These pancakes are dry."

Amanda looked a little embarrassed.

"And you are dressed up like a slut. Is that what you were going for?"

She looked crestfallen as she said, "I...I'm sorry....I just wanted to please you."

He commanded her. "Put your hands on the table and lean over."

She bent over the table.

Jason pulled up her dress, exposing her bare ass. She had almost invisible thong underwear on.

"Since you're not going to be honest with me, I'm going to do this!"

He slapped her ass, enjoying the sound and the sexy jiggle of her cheeks.

Amanda crooned, "Whatever you want, baby."

She was aroused already. She was enjoying this.

Jason pulled her panties down, exposing her damp pussy.

"You're already wet, aren't you, slut."

"I'm wet for you."

Jason realized that nothing he did or could do to punish her was going to have the intended effect. He realized that he was going about it the wrong way all along.

He had an idea.

He continued to slap and tease Amanda, and he really did want to have sex with her, but for his tactic to work, he would need to abstain for now.

Instead, he fingered her and rubbed her clit until she came. He knew by now that when she was really worked up like this, she would have an insatiable need for him to be inside her.

When that moment came, Jason said, "Since you've not come clean, I am going to give you the ultimate punishment. I will not be having sex with you or interacting in any significant way until you confess."

She still waited with her hands on the table, a pleading look in her eyes. "Please fuck me...I need you to fuck me...if...if you want to?"

"I'll continue what we are doing, but only if you are ready to tell me all your secrets. I'll be in my room."

Amanda looked terrified and sad as Jason walked away, went into his room, and closed the door.

* * * * * * *

Jason took off his clothes and sat on the edge of his bed, waiting. He hoped he played this right.

Only minutes later, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in if you're ready to come clean."

The door opened, and Amanda walked in, looking timid.

Jason held his hard cock in his hand. "I'll give you your reward, but you have to promise to tell me everything."

She looked at his sexy dick with longing as he stroked it. "I promise...but can we continue what we were doing in the kitchen first?"

"Why?"

Amanda looked crestfallen. "Because...I'm afraid you won't like me after I tell you...and I want to at least have one last time with you...just in case you don't like me afterward." Her eyes welled up. She was close to breaking down into tears.

Jason's heart opened to her. She was truly terrified, and he was the one being sneaky now since he already knew all her secrets.

He just wanted her to confess...he wanted to trust her fully.

Jason said, "I'll allow it. Now come over here and suck my dick."

Amanda brightened up as she came over, but Jason stopped her just before she got on her knees.

"Take that dress off. I'm going to need you naked."

She complied.

"Climb on top of me and turn around. I want to 69 with you."

Amanda happily climbed on top of Jason, moving backward until her sumptuous butt and photogenic pussy were above him.

He felt a warm and eager mouth envelop his cock as she began to pleasure him.

Jason leaned forward, relishing the womanly scent of her pussy as he pushed his tongue into her creamy depths.

Oh my God, of course, she tastes this good, he thought.

Her juices were exotic and delightful on his tongue. He began focusing on her clit, grabbing her ass with both hands as he worked his magic.

He felt her release his dick as she cried, "Ohhhhh Fuck....Ohhhh fuck... I'm cumming!!"

Jason delighted in her juices as she came hard.

When her orgasm subsided, Jason commanded her to turn around and lay beside him.

He said, "If this might be the last time, then I want to know something...."

"Yes?"

Jason asked, "What do YOU want?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what do you want while we're having sex?"

"I want to please you...making you happy...it...turns me on." Amanda blushed.

His mother's statement suddenly made sense. She did dote on him a lot -- definitely beyond what was normal.

He responded, "You know what pleases me the most?"

"What!?" She was fixated on him, her big eyes like saucers.

"When I cum in your tight pussy. Will you make that happen?"

She smiled, her face so gentle and sweet. "Nothing could make me happier!"

Jason relaxed as she kissed his chest and his nipples, then his neck.

Soon she was sucking on his lips and, her sexy tongue probing him deep.

Amanda straddled him. He felt her maneuver so his dick aligned with her entrance.

She whispered sweetly, "I'm going to make you cum in my pussy. Is that what you want, baby?"