Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 01

Story Info
I convince Jason to expand his lawn service.
5.4k words
4.4
31.7k
35

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Driving through our neighborhood I spotted Jason's pickup and trailer. I slowed as I drove past the home and spotted Jason trimming shrubs and Pamela mowing the lawn.

Pamela was more than enough reason for me to slow to a snail's pace when I spotted her. She wore her cut off leggings and her cropped tee shirt. Her rock hard body with her tits bouncing and jiggling bra less under her short tee shirt were hypnotic.

Her nipples poked at her tee shirt and when she bent forward to pick something up you could easily see the bottoms of her tits that were barely covered by the tee shirt she herself had cut off.

Her tight ass was perfectly molded in her cut off leggings. When she walked pushing the mower it looked like two steel ball bearings fighting for the same space. Her long legs began at the bottom of her cut off leggings and went all the way down.

In short, she was fucking hotter than hot in her skimpy outfit pushing the lawn mower. I pulled over to the curb and sat ogling her sexy body.

When she finally noticed me, she smiled and shut her mower off to come over and say hi.

I rolled my window down and licked my lips as she sauntered toward me with her luscious tits bouncing up and down and wobbling seductively. Her nipples jutted poking out through the thin tee shirt material. She climbed up on my running board and laid her tits on my arm and leaned in to give me a quick kiss.

"What are you up to Gary?" she said with a smile.

"Well with your delicious tits resting on my arm I will tell you what part of me is up," I chuckled.

She giggled and looked down at my crotch which was clearly showing signs of life.

"That part of you is always up," she laughed as she reached in and squeezed the growing bulge in my sweat pants.

"Especially when I see you dressed like you are now," I chuckled.

"Too revealing?" she asked with a dainty little girl grin. "I think my outfit helps me get tips," she added. "I do quite well when it comes to tips," she giggled.

My cock was standing at full attention by this time. My sweat pants looked like I had pitched a tent in them.

"Well if your goal is to give every guy that sees you a raging hard on," I laughed as I nodded toward my cock. "I can understand the tips," I chuckled.

"Oh my," she said. "We may have to take care of that before you leave here. You wouldn't want that to get tangled in your steering wheel," she giggled as she reached in again and stroked my cock a few times through my sweats.

"So you and Jason have been busy I guess, it seems like you guys start early and finish late every day," I said.

"Jason tells me since I started helping him, his business has quadrupled and he is getting more requests every day. It is hard for us to keep up," she added.

Clearly the way Pamela was dressed was driving the business to new heights. "You two are sitting on a gold mine. You need to hire one maybe two more girls with bodies like yours that will wear what you wear and who knows how far your business would go," I said.

"You think so?" she said.

"Hell I guarantee it," I said. "Plus you won't have to do any advertising. Once guys see you dressed the way you are, they will beat a path to ask for your services," I said as I slid my arm back and forth under her tits.

"Well I do give good service," she giggled. "That is how I make my big tips," she added.

"Really," I said. "So are you telling me you give blow jobs with the lawn care," I asked.

"Oh you are naughty," she laughed. I don't blow all of our customers," she said. "But there are a few that I take care of. A few weeks back I made a ton of money in tips. Some weeks are better than others. We charge a regular rate for their lawn care, but my tips come in later,"

Jason had been given access to his uncles building a few blocks over where he was now storing his ever growing amount of equipment for his lawn service. It was a nice smaller building and had a fence all the way around it so it was perfect for his needs, plus it was not being used, so it worked out.

"What time will you two be back at your building," I asked.

"Probably around seven or so," she replied.

"Tell Jason I want to pitch an idea to you both, I will stop by ok," I said.

"Ok, I will tell him," she said smiling as she watched me push my sweatpants down and pull my hard cock out.

"Oh my, I suppose you want me to help you with that," she grinned as I started jacking off.

"Well I think it's only fair since you're the one who caused it," I laughed.

"You sound just like a lot of our customers now," she giggled as I pumped my cock rapidly.

"So you suck their cocks and make big tips," I chuckled as I stroked my leaking cock.

"How do you think we got the money for that trailer behind Jason's pick up," she laughed as she watched my hand jacking off my cock.

"Well just imagine if you had one or two more girls working under you guys and you took a cut," I laughed. "You guys could triple your customer base in no time," I added.

"Tell me when you're close," she said as she stared at my hand pumping my pre cum coated cock. "I don't want you to make a mess in your pick up," she added.

"I am close," I grunted.

She stepped down and pulled the door open and then climbed back up on the running board and leaned in to suck my cock into her mouth. Her hand replaced mine and pumped rapidly on my cock as I felt my cum begin to spurt into her warm mouth.

"Aaaaaaaarggghhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck oh fuck you're good," I gushed as my cum jetted into her mouth spurt after spurt after spurt.

She gulped constantly as I shot my load in her mouth until finally she had me drained. She kept my cock tightly between her lips as she sucked hard to make sure she had gotten every last drop. Her hand continued pumping and she squeezed my cock hard to be sure I was empty. Finally she pulled her head back and my flaccid cock fell to my thigh with a wet smacking noise.

"Fuck you cum a lot," she said after she had gulped down the last of my thick cum. "I swear no one shoots as much cum as you do," she said licking her lips.

"How do you think I have managed to keep Debbie," I chuckled. "The cum slut that she is," I laughed. "She needs it all the time," I added.

"I will see you guys around seven at Jason's building," I said as she was stepping down from my running board and closing the door of my truck.

Anyone walking down the sidewalk would have gotten an eyeful with her bent over sucking my cock and her hot ass jutting out.

I had some time so I went to my home office and worked out some of the details of the proposal I was going to pitch to them at seven that evening. I also called around and connected with clothing stores.

That evening I was running a little late because I had stopped and picked up some clothing ideas and samples I needed in my pitch. I pulled into the parking lot at Jason's uncles building and was glad his pickup was still there.

My idea was quite simple. Jason and Pamela needed to find one maybe two girls who would agree to dress like Pamela to mow the lawns, and one or two guys to do the trimming and clean up.

They could hire them as private contractors and provide the equipment and the list of lawns. They would pay Jason and Pamela a preset amount for the leads and the equipment rental and maintenance. Any tip money the girls got was theirs to keep. They could give some of it to the guy helping them or not, that would be up to them to work out.

Jason and Pamela would also provide the clothing for them to wear. The guys would be a simple tee shirt with "Jason's Lawn Service" on the back, and the girls would be outfits like Pamela wore, also with Jason's Lawn Service and phone number on the back.

"I found a lighter weight material tee shirt and legging for you to customize," I said as I tossed the clothing I had brought to Pamela.

"Wow," she said as she caught the items. "This is much lighter. I think certain parts of me will really stand out under this," she giggled as she held the flimsy tee shirt up in front of her.

"That's the idea," I chuckled. "I figure you should double your tips," I laughed.

"One more thing," I said. "And this is up to you, but in order to insure these crews do a good job, I was thinking Pamela could inspect the lawns when they are done and tell the guys that whoever does the best work gets his cock sucked. I figure that alone will guarantee they do good work," I laughed.

Pamela giggled, "You're being naughty again. But I like it. What do you think Jason?" she looked his way.

He laughed, "I agree that would guarantee they do good work," he said. "I have one suggestion though," he added. "I would feel more comfortable if I could tell them you are the big boss and that Pamela and I just manage the business for you. That way I could tell them the big boss said this or he wants that, and I would not be the bad guy. Do you know what I mean?"

"I have no problem with that if it makes you feel more comfortable. Is that ok with you Pamela?" I asked.

Fine with me. I figure I should inspect their work weekly to make sure they are doing good jobs," she smiled already thinking about sucking the winners cock no doubt.

I took the shirts and had "Jason's Lawn Service" and phone number printed on all of them and dropped them back with Pamela to cut off however short she wanted to. She told me her and Jason had lined up two girls they met at the mall to come in and interview for the jobs. Jason already had two guys lined up and he had basically hired them.

They both wanted me there when they interviewed the girls. Obviously I agreed and a date was set to have them in, one at ten in the morning and the second one at 2pm in the afternoon.

I arrived at nine sharp. Jason and Pamela were out on lawns and arrived about nine thirty. Pamela was wearing the new lightweight material and I was knocked off my feet when she jumped out of the pickup. Her tits looked even better than I imagined they would. She had apparently worked up a bit of a sweat mowing the lawn and the material clung to her tits which jiggled and wobbled as she walked toward me.

"Wow," I gushed as she approached. I could feel my cock harden just looking at her. The lips of her cunt were more than obvious under the thin material of her leggings which she had cut off ultra short.

"Talk about walking advertisement for Jason's Lawn Service," I chuckled.

She laughed, "Ya my customers love the new outfit and you were right about my tips increasing," she laughed as she licked her lips seductively.

Jason laughed, "I am betting our phone has a dozen messages asking us to do their lawns," he said. "Cars kept driving by as Pamela was mowing," he chuckled.

Sure enough, their phone had eight messages on it when we went in. "I will call them later," Jason laughed.

About this time the first girl arrived. Her name was Kathy and she looked perfect. She had long legs; she was very cute and had a nice smile with white teeth. It turned out she was nineteen and had been married for almost two years.

Jason introduced Pamela and also me, telling her that I was the main boss and that he and Pamela were my managers.

I was a little shocked when she said her husband was an oil technician. I couldn't figure why she would be interested in mowing lawns, until she said he worked for speedy lube or one of those oil change places.

I stifled a laugh as I realized he drained oil out of cars and trucks for a living. This explained why she was interested in the job.

"Would you be comfortable wearing one of these outfits?" Pamela asked as she stood and turned around in front of Kathy.

Kathy's mouth had fallen wide open as she stammered and stuttered to respond.

"Ah well... Ah oh boy ah, well I really could use the extra income," she managed to finally mumble as she ogled Pamela's incredible body.

I tossed her a top and a pair of the cut off leggings, "Step into the bathroom and try them on," I smiled.

Her mouth had not closed and still hung wide open as she fondled the skimpy attire in her hands.

"It's the angle we use to get business," I said. "We don't have to run ads or anything. These outfits get us all the business we can handle," I added.

"Oh s-s-sure I understand," she stammered as she slowly rose and stumbled toward the bathroom to change.

A short time later she emerged. I laughed as I held my hand up to stop her. She had left her bra and obviously her panties on under the outfit. "No bra and no panties dear," I said. "It's our image thing you know," I pointed toward the bathroom.

She didn't blush like I expected. I know my wife would be beet red. Instead, she turned almost pale white as she stared at me dumbfounded.

"If you're not comfortable we understand, we have others scheduled to interview today," I said.

"No no ah... Ok, ok ah..." she turned and went back into the bathroom.

When she re emerged my cock immediately stiffened. Her nipples, while not as prominent as my wife's were every bit as obvious as Pamela's even though her tits were smaller. Her abdomen was firm with zero fat anywhere and the lips of her cunt protruded giving that camel toe look guys like so much.

She was clearly embarrassed as she held one arm across her tits and a hand over her cunt. She walked over to stand in front of us.

"Put your arms down to your side's kiddo. Let me get a look at you," I smiled.

"Very nice," Jason mumbled as he stared at her.

"I agree," Pamela said as she walked around her eyeing her up and down.

"Are these real," Pamela said as she reached and cupped Kathy's firm tits.

Kathy jerked back as she felt Pamela cup her breasts and she blurted, "Yes!" suddenly she blushed.

"Very nice," Pamela repeated.

Pamela went on to explain that part of the deal was tips. She explained that most all of her customers tipped her regularly. "The outfit's help in that category," she explained. "All the tips you get, you can keep unless you want to give a little to your trimmer guy who will be with you on all your jobs," she added.

"Some of my customers can get a little frisky," Pamela laughed. "But I don't mind because the more I let them do, the bigger my tips," she added. She told Kathy the amount she made recently in tips alone and Kathy's mouth fell open.

"Really, are you serious?" Kathy gasped.

"Hey I had to put up with a lot, but it paid off," she giggled.

"Well w-w-what do you mean, you put up with a lot?" Kathy stuttered.

Pamela walked over and leaned in and whispered in her ear.

This time, Kathy blushed and her mouth fell open wider.

"It's entirely up to you how much you tolerate," Pamela said. "But the more you tolerate, the bigger the tips," she chuckled.

"Kathy, turn around and bend over would you please," I said.

She was a bit confused, but finally did as I asked.

"Bend over a bit more, like you're picking up a hose or something on the ground," I said.

She did as I asked and when she did the bottom of the cut off tee shirt fell open and I could see her tits clearly. Her ass looked great as well. This thin material did nothing to hide her ass but rather enhanced it greatly.

"Thank you," I said "If you do that in front of your customers, I can guarantee you will be tipped. Oh and by the way Jason and Pamela make it clear to all our customers that tips are appreciated, so they know that they are expected," I added.

Kathy agreed to take the job and was told to be here the next morning and her and the trimmer she would be working with would be given a list of jobs.

A little before one o'clock Lisa came in for her interview. My first impression of her was different than my first impression of Kathy.

Kathy was cute to the maximum. Her body definitely demanded attention. Her tits were a nice size, not too large and not too small. Her long legs and tight ass coupled with her firm flat belly filled out the skimpy outfits we had bought as uniforms for the girls to wear. With her prominent nipples and camel toe, she was a show stopper.

Lisa on the other hand was different. She was tall and slim and while she had tits, they were not the show stopper variety. It did not look like she wore a bra. It did not look like she needed to wear one considering the size of her tits.

She too had long legs. She was wearing shorts for the interview along with a button up white blouse and sandals. When she came into the room and approached us I found I was attracted to her for some reason I couldn't identify.

She had a cute smile and white teeth but overall rather plain looks. I finally decided it was her wholesome appearance. She had that kind of cute girl next door look.

When she turned to look around the room my cock suddenly came alive.

Lisa had probably the hottest ass I had seen in a long time. I was not sure if it was her shorts or her long legs, but her tight ball bearing ass almost knocked me out of my chair.

She was married and no children.

"We can't afford kids now," she chuckled.

We asked if her husband worked. "Oh yes," she replied, "But he does not make a lot as a cashier at a convenience store," she added.

She was eager to hear all about the job and seemed excited about the prospect of getting to keep her tips she might earn. She readily agreed to wear the outfit Pamela was showing her and without hesitation grabbed it and disappeared in the bathroom to change.

She did not have to be told to leave her panties and bra off. First off, she was not wearing a bra and I wondered if she had worn panties as well.

When she emerged her body commanded my full attention. Not because of her tits, although her nipples jutted very nicely poking at the cut off tee shirt top. She was a bundle of energy. She smiled constantly and jumped and hopped from one foot to the other in her excitement.

Her belly was flat and firm and she had the leggings hiked up tightly against her cunt lips attracting all of our attention directly there. She had a big smile when she watched our eyes all settle on her cunt.

"You like," she said with a big smile as she put her hands on her hips, parted her legs slightly and tilted her head to one side.

She did a spin in front of us and her incredible ass was even more incredible in the tight cut off leggings. She had an ass that I knew I simply would have to fuck and the sooner, the better.

She was quizzing Pamela constantly about how frisky the men where she mowed the lawns might get and how much they might tip, and was there a limit on how far she should let them go and on and on.

She was giggling the entire time and bouncing around excitedly as Pamela and Jason explained some of the details about the job she was expected to do. My overall impression was good, mainly because of her hot ass. She seemed to be kind of an air head and she giggled a lot, but she said she was a hard worker and willing to do anything to get this job.

In the end, she was told to report the next morning and she and her trimmer would also be supplied with their equipment and a list of lawns to complete.

The next morning Jason called me to tell me Kathy and her guy would be doing the yard directly behind our property. He asked if I could see if I could check up on them if I got a chance.

I was determined to make the time and see what I could see. I grabbed my camera with a telephoto lens just in case.

The rear of my property has a long row of tall arbor vitae and behind those is a tall fence. This gives us total privacy in our back yard and also privacy for Herb and his wife in theirs. I did not know Herb all that well having only met him once, our paths rarely crossed.

He was probably in his late fifties or early sixties. He was nearly bald and had a beer belly and a double chin. His wife was no prize either. They had a nice pool in their back yard and I wondered often who used it.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12