Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one end of the row of arbor vitae there was a gap and a large boulder that would afford me the perfect view of Herb's yard. I could see part of his pool area and his pool house which had what looked like a changing room and probably bathroom and changing room in it. Behind it was an area of lawn that would need to be mowed.

I peered over the fence and spotted Kathy mowing that area of lawn. She had worked up a sweat and her thin tee shirt clung to her tits which jiggled and wobbled seductively as she wrangled the lawn mower. I set the camera to video and started recording.

Kathy was surprised to see Herb come around the corner. He signaled her to come over to him so she shut the mower off.

"No leave the mower running," he said rather urgently, as he quickly looked around the corner of the pool house, then back to her.

Confused, she started the lawn mower, then left it running as she stepped over to him. He leaned in close and put his arm around her shoulders and said something to her.

I could see her immediately blush bright red. He quickly reached in his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a sizable amount of cash. I zoomed the camera in to capture the wad of bills.

Kathy was clearly embarrassed as she fidgeted and looked like she wanted to pull away, only to be held close to him by his arm around her shoulders. She kept looking at the wad of cash he clutched in his fist.

Still keeping her pulled close to him he tugged her over and he cautiously peered around the corner of the pool house. He then leaned in and apparently repeated what he had said to her.

Kathy looked at the cash in his hand and then looked around the corner of the pool house herself.

It was pretty obvious they were both looking to see where Herb's wife was. Apparently satisfied as to where she was, Kathy again looked at the cash, and then nodded her head sheepishly.

She quickly looked again around the corner and as she did, Herb unzipped his shorts and hauled out his rather puny but very hard cock. I again zoomed in. This made his hard cock appear a little bigger.

Kathy was startled when she turned back to see his cock jutting from his shorts. She seemed to freeze as she stared at his cock. Herb leaned in and said something to her as he pulled her one hand toward his hard cock. Finally she gave in and gripped the shaft of his cock and began pumping it slowly and somewhat tentatively. I zoomed in to capture her hand pumping Herb's cock.

As Kathy jacked his cock she kept peering around the corner. Herb stuffed the money in his pocket and quickly pushed the cropped shirt up over her jiggling tits.

He cupped her one tit and pinched her nipple, and then moved his hand to her other exposed tit and mauled it.

Kathy was intent on peering around the corner as her hand moved more rapidly on Herb's hard cock. Obviously she wanted to get it over with and collect the money he obviously had promised her for jacking him off.

Herb's hands were all over Kathy's body, squeezing her exposed tits and then sliding down to rub her cunt through the thin material of her cut off leggings

It looked like he was pushing his finger into her cunt through her shorts. This obviously gave her what amounted to the mother of all camel toes with the amount of material Herb had jammed into her.

Suddenly Herb grabbed her and pulled her around and forced her to her knees. With her back against the wall he lunged forward as he gripped her head with both hands while jabbing his hard cock toward her mouth. I again zoomed in to a close up of Herb's hard cock butting up against Kathy's lips.

This obviously was not part of the deal. Kathy struggled fiercely pushing at Herb like her life depended on it. He kept her head gripped as his hard cock repeatedly bounced off her tightly closed lips.

Over and over he jammed his cock against her mouth until finally her lips parted only a slight little bit. With the struggle and her hammering at his legs frantically she was obviously gasping for air.

This was all it took and Herb ran his cock deep into her mouth. My camera captured Herb's dripping cock penetrate her mouth.

Kathy pounded against his legs the entire time. Herb was obviously not feeling the pain she was trying to inflict as his hips thrust back and forth and he furiously fucked her mouth.

Suddenly Herb stiffened gripping Kathy's head tightly. He was obviously shooting his cum into her mouth. The video revealed small amounts of cum escape past her lips and run down to her chin.

I could almost hear her retching, coughing and gagging over the constant roar of the lawn mower.

There was no way of telling how much cum he shot into her gagging mouth, but he kept her head tightly gripped and he kept his cock in her mouth for what seemed like an eternity. I know full well he had some serious bruising from the pounding she was giving his legs.

Finally he released her head from his grip and he stepped back pulling his wet limp cock out of her mouth.

He had held her head for some time with his cock jammed in her mouth so clearly she had been forced to swallow at least some of his cum, but a fair amount of cum drizzled out of her mouth as she slumped back against the building coughing violently. She was somewhat dazed and the video showed her swallowing even as some of the cum drooled down over her chin.

Herb reached in his pocket and pulled out the wad of cash and tossed it down on her lap before stuffing his limp cock into his shorts and waddling away.

Kathy stayed slumped against the pool house wall coughing, shuddering and hacking for quite a while.

Finally she seemed to gather herself. Realizing her tits were still exposed she pulled the cropped top down over herself and pulled herself up to stand. She scooped up the wad of bills and actually paused to count it before folding it and securing it under the waistband of her leggings.

She moved over to the mower and paused to wipe cum off her chin. Her top had cum on it, and when she spotted the cum she rubbed into the fabric as best as she could before she gripped the mower to continue mowing the lawn.

I retreated from my vantage point and called Pamela and told her what I had seen Herb do to Kathy. She laughed and told me she knew Herb would try something.

"I am surprised he came in her mouth right off, I thought he might start with a hand job. Did she swallow?" she asked.

"He kept his cock buried in her mouth long enough so she had to have swallowed some. But I thought she might throw up when he finally pulled his cock out," I chuckled. I told her I had captured it all on video with several close ups.

She chuckled, "The poor girl, I hated to do that to her, but I was tired of sucking him off so I added his address to her list," she chuckled. "He tips well though," she added. "I definitely want to see that video," she chuckled.

Pamela said she was about to head that way to take Kathy and Phil, her trimmer, to their next job site.

I drove my pickup around the block and was driving by as Kathy was pushing to mower out front to be picked up. I pulled over and signaled Kathy to come over.

She squinted and when she recognized me she waved and headed my way. I stepped out of my truck as she approached.

"So you're mowing Herb's lawn," I said.

"Oh do you know him?" she asked.

"Just sort of, we met once," I replied. "How was it?" I asked.

"Fine, he has a pool so that takes up a lot of lawn space," she said with a smile.

"Did he tip you?" I laughed.

She blushed slightly and replied, "Ah yes. I guess he thought we did a good job for him," she laughed nervously.

"Did he try to grope you?" I chuckled.

She blushed more this time and stammered a little. "Oh he was checking me out, that's for sure, and he tried to grab me a time or two but he was ok overall," she lied. "He was afraid his wife would see something," she chuckled.

"Looks like you got caught in the sprinkler," I said as I reached and ran my hand down to top of her tee shirt that was wet from the cum she had rubbed into the fabric a short time earlier.

She flinched slightly as I ran my hand down almost to her tits. "Oh ah I was getting a drink from the hose and it squirted on me," she laughed nervously again still blushing.

"Well you look great and I am glad you have made it through your first lawn," I smiled.

Pamela pulled up in the truck just as Phil was coming around the corner of Herb's house. Phil was a little chubby and was sweating a lot even though he was wearing baggy shorts and a tee shirt, trimming and weed eating was obviously a work out for him.

I waved at Pamela as I climbed in my truck to leave.

12