Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 02

Story Info
I check up on two of the new hires.
5.9k words
4.52
21.1k
15

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

I had meant to catch Kathy mowing my neighbor's yard, but for some reason I had missed it for the last two weeks. I was out of town when Jason mowed our yard and got his normal blow job from my wife.

Finally in desperation, I stopped by Jason's building one evening when I noticed his truck was there.

As it turns out he had been trying to catch up to me as well because he wanted me to have a key to the gate and his office. He checked the schedule and informed me Kathy was on the schedule to mow Herb's yard that next day. I was glad I had stopped.

I made sure I was home the next day and when I heard the lawn mower running, I made my way out to my vantage point with my camera.

My being able to hear the mower indicated she had worked her way back and was now mowing that section behind the pool house. Imagine my shock when I peered over the fence. I quickly began recording what was taking place.

Kathy was gripping the handle bar of the mower. Her tee shirt was pushed up and her firm tits were wobbling and bouncing all over. Her legging shorts were down and around one ankle. And Herb had his cock buried in her cunt and was fucking her like a jack hammer.

I zoomed in with the camera to see if old Herb had his cock in her cunt or her ass. It turned out he was fucking her cunt.

She had what I would call a look of disgust on her face as Herb's fat belly bounced off her up turned ass. His balls were swinging to and fro and he was sweating and really pounding her cunt.

Suddenly, he pulled his wet cock out of her, and gripped it tightly as he pushed her ass to one side. This was obviously the signal and Kathy immediately pivoted and dropped to her knees facing Herb's wet cock.

I immediately zoomed in on Kathy's face as she opened her mouth.

He shoved his cock in Kathy's wide open mouth, and released the death grip he had on his cock. His ass cheeks tensed and clenched tightly, indicating he was shooting his load in her mouth. He held her head tightly as he pumped his hips forward and tensed again shooting a second spurt of cum into her mouth.

Herb held her head and stood there weak kneed as he shuddered several times, throwing his head back and rolling it from side to side. Finally he released her head and she stumbled back but was able to stand.

I scanned her incredible body from her feet up to her wet cunt, then up across her firm belly to her perfect tits with hard nipples, and I ended up on her grimacing face.

Her cheeks were puffed out like she obviously had a mouthful of cum. Herb stared at her and she stood there with her lips tightly closed. Herb was staring intently and she was looking at him, her brow was furrowed in disgust.

Finally like she was working up the courage, she swallowed. This prompted her to gag, shudder and shake her head violently. Her whole body shuddered. Her fists were clenched tightly at her sides. After all these gyrations and retching and gagging, she looked Herb in his eyes and almost proudly opened her mouth wide.

Herb reached and grabbed her head twisting it and tilting it back so he could thoroughly inspect her mouth to make sure she had swallowed his cum.

I zoomed in with the camera and the video revealed she had swallowed all of his cum.

Once satisfied, Herb pulled out his wallet and pulled what looked like several bills from it and handed them to her. She held them clenched in her fist as she stooped to pull her cut off leggings on.

Stooped over like that, Herb gripped his limp cock and rubbed it around her mouth and shoved it in her mouth as she struggled to pull her leggings up. Finally he backed away and was content mauling her tits as she finished pulling the leggings on.

He then left and Kathy tucked the wad of bills in the waistband of her leggings, pulled her tee shirt down and finished mowing the yard.

Obviously Kathy had come to appreciate the tips she got from Herb. I made a note to myself to not miss any of the lawn work she did in the future. I was surprised that even though Kathy was clearly not an avid cum slut like my wife, or Pamela, the money made her swallow. Her disgusted expression and gagging made it clear she hated it.

I had an idea my videos of her sucking fat Herb's cock would come in handy when I decided it was time for Kathy to suck my cock.

When the weekend rolled around I drove over to Jason's building to see if by chance he and Pamela were there. As it turned out, they weren't but I stopped anyway just to check and see if the key he had given me worked.

It did, so I went in and decided to make me a cup of coffee and just kick back for a bit. As the coffee was brewing the door opened and to my surprise in walked Lisa.

I had not figured a way to snoop on her and had not gotten around to asking Jason or Pamela how she was doing. I had wanted to see her, mainly because of her tight ass. This was the first time I had seen her since we hired her.

"Oh," she said, surprised to see me there instead of Jason or Pamela. "I saw the gate open so I wanted to show Jason or Pamela what my husband got for me to wear," she said as she spun around in front of me.

Instead of the cut off legging shorts we had supplied her and Kathy she was wearing what looked like a micro mini skirt. It was short for sure and appeared to just barely cover her cunt. I could not tell if she had panties on or not. She had the thin cut off tee shirt on and with the micro mini skirt it was a hot looking outfit.

"Your husband got you that skirt," I said.

She laughed, "Ya, I showed him the clothes you guys got for us to wear and told him that was how we made tips, you know by dressing all sexy like," she laughed. "So he went out and bought me this skirt to wear. He thought it would increase my tips," she giggled doing a half spin.

"So how have you done tip wise?" I asked.

"Great," she blurted. "Almost all my guys tip me, some as much as twenty dollars," she gushed proudly.

This was well below what Pamela and Kathy was making. So I decided to quiz her further.

"Do any of the guys make advances toward you or try to do anything?" I asked.

She laughed, "Are you kidding," she giggled. "Most of them do, but only if their wives are inside the house or not home," she added with a laugh.

"How do you handle that?" I asked.

"Oh they are persistent and I usually end up having to play with their dicks, and I let them feel me up, you know, but I don't tell my husband about that," she giggled.

"So your hubby wouldn't like that," I asked.

"Hmmm, you know I am not sure," she said. "As long as I bring home the tips, I think he would understand, as long as I don't let it go too far," she giggled. "He likes the extra money," she added.

"So these horny bastards haul their cocks out," I laughed.

She giggled, "The outfits you have us wear brings out the best in them," she laughed.

"So you touch their cocks," I asked.

"Well not right away," she chuckled. "They always want to show me this area or that spot to be careful about or something, and of course they put their arm around me to direct me, and before I know it, their hand is rubbing my ass or brushing across my nipples," she laughed.

"And then," I said.

"Oh some of them come right out and pull my hand over to their dicks or some try and run their hand inside my shorts," she laughed. "Sooner or later they pull their dicks out," she added.

"Do you suck them?" I asked.

"Ewwwww, no I don't want them shooting in my mouth and some of them cum real quick too," she giggled. "I do usually have to jerk them off though. The next thing I know, they are usually slipping me a twenty dollar bill."

"So you don't like cum?" I said.

"Well not in my mouth!" she exclaimed. "Ewwww, my husband is always trying to get me to suck him off, but I have seen cum and no way am I swallowing that shit," she added with a grimace.

"So you have never swallowed cum?" I asked.

"Eeeeeeeewwwwwww no, no way," she giggled.

"Oh well that explains your small tits then," I said.

This surprised her. "What... What do you mean?" she asked giving me a blank confused stare.

"Oh, well I have read several scientific articles that detail how the properties found in sperm, or cum as you call it directly contribute to the size of women's breasts," I said, wondering if she was gullible enough to actually buy this story.

Her wide eyes coupled with her mouth hanging wide open gave me my answer.

"You have GOT to be kidding... Are you serious?" she blurted bouncing up and down with her fist clenched at her sides.

"Well there are several articles I could show you if I can find them. They state there is a correlation between girls who swallow cum and the size of their tits. Hell, look at Pamela, she loves the taste and swallows all she can get and you see how big her tits are," I said keeping a straight face.

"Ewwwww," she said as she cupped her tits through her cut off tee shirt. "You mean if I want these to grow I have to swallow a man's cum? Ewwwww," She grimaced again. "I am not sure I could do that," she added obviously giving it some serious thought as she kneaded her small tits.

"So your husband is ok with you jacking guys off," I asked.

"Oh hell no, he doesn't know I jack them off," you silly guy, she said laughing. "He just thinks they tip me for letting them see my body and dressing sexy," she giggled.

"Have any of your customers tried to fuck you?" I asked.

She launched into a giggle fit with that question. Finally she said, "I know some of them want to, cause they have told me. But I haven't let any of them do it yet," she added.

I was struck by her saying she had not let them "yet".

"So I thought your cut off sexy leggings were pretty hot, mainly because you can see the outline of your cunt through the thin material," I said wondering what her response might be at my saying cunt.

My saying cunt did not phase her at all as she started laughing and telling me to watch.

She turned around and said, "My husband told me to find reasons to bend over when the guys were watching. He said he expects my tips to double," she giggled as she bent over.

She was not wearing panties. Her hairless cunt popped into view immediately and also that totally fabulous ass of hers. My cock had been semi hard through our discussion. Seeing her naked ass and pussy brought it to full attention.

She looked over her shoulder and laughed at my shocked look.

"See what I mean," she giggled.

"Do you shave your cunt? I asked.

"I have never grown hair down there, I don't know why," she added.

"Your husband told you to not wear panties," I said.

"Ya," she blurted. "He wanted me to get bigger tips," she laughed.

She stood up and spun around with a huge smile. "You think I will get bigger tips?" she asked gleefully.

"Oh I am sure you will. I am also sure those guys that wanted to fuck you before are going to be more insistent now," I laughed.

"Ya," she said grimacing. "I am going to have to deal with that," she chuckled.

"Well if you let them fuck you, you damn well better get more than a twenty dollar tip," I said.

"I know right," she laughed. "At least double right," she said.

"With your cunt and that fabulous ass of yours, at least five to ten times over that that or more, at a minimum," I chuckled.

A puzzled look came over her face as she was trying to do the math. I was blown away by how naïve she was. Forty dollars for a fuck, and twenty dollars for a hand job. She was worth way more even with her small tits.

As she was laboring over the math she said, "Really, you really think so?"

"Turn around and bend over again," I said.

She jumped and spun in one fluid motion and bent over at her waist.

"Now back up toward me," I said.

She giggled as she started backing toward me. I pushed my sweatpants down to my ankles and grabbed the pump bottle of hand lotion Pamela had on the desk. I shot two or three globs of lotion on my rock hard cock.

"How far back," she asked as she continued giggling.

"Keep coming," I said. "I will tell you when to stop," I added.

I assumed she thought I just wanted to get a better look, but I had her tight asshole in mind.

As she got closer to me I lined my cock up with her puckered asshole.

"More," she asked trying to look over her shoulder. I was too close for her to see my pants were down and my cock was out.

"Keep coming," I said.

I had my cock lined up perfectly and it hit her in her puckered asshole dead center. She flinched.

"WHAT IS THAT?" She blurted.

"Push back," I said chuckling.

"Is that your dick?" she said.

"Just push back," I repeated. I felt her press her ass against my cock.

"That's your dick isn't it?" she said as she tried to see behind her.

I placed my hands on her hips.

"Just push," I repeated again. Again I felt her pressing back against my cock.

"I know that's your dick," she said. "My husband would definitely NOT like this," she said.

"It's too big," she whined.

I grasped her by her hips, "Let me help," I said as I pulled her hard against my cock.

I was glad I put the lotion on it. The fat head of my cock popped past her tight sphincter penetrating her asshole.

"OW OW OW OW, it's too big, it's too big, pull it out pull it out," she cried out.

"The head of it is in. Reach down and rub your clit that will help," I said. "Just relax," I added.

She began rubbing her cunt and I felt her fingers rubbing the exposed shaft of my cock as well.

"It's too big, it's too big, ugh ugh," she groaned as I inched my cock deeper.

"Push back," I said again. I felt her press back and my cock slid deeper in her asshole.

"Keep going," I said.

"UGH...You're huge," she grunted as she pressed back on my cock sinking it deeper in her ass.

"Brad likes to do me back there, but you are HUGE compared to him, UGH..." she groaned as my cock slid in deeper.

"So I am guessing Brad is your husband," I said as I began to work my cock back and forth going just a little deeper each time.

"Uuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss," she groaned as I gripped her hips and pulled her back sinking my cock deeper in her tight asshole.

"Rub your cunt," I repeated feeling her hand begin to rub her clit furiously.

Gripping her hips, I pulled back hard and thrust my cock all the way in her ass.

"UUUUuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhh oh fuck, fuck FUCK, I'm cumming," she groaned. "Uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she was squirming as I was now pumping my cock in and out of her tight asshole rapidly.

I could feel my orgasm coming on like a locomotive and then the first of my repeated spurts of warm thick cum shot deep inside of her. This was followed by two more long drawn out spurts of cum filling her asshole and enabling my cock to now slide easily in and out of her tight ass.

I jammed my cock in until my balls slapped off her hand still finger fucking her cunt, and held it buried deep inside of her ass.

"UUuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh oh fuck I'm cumming again, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk," she moaned.

I held her bent over with my cock buried in her for a long time. Finally I gradually began to pull my cum soaked cock out of her ass. When it finally popped out I reached down and cupped my hand under her cum filled asshole.

"You may want to put your hand back here, I cum a lot and I filled you up pretty good," I chuckled. "We don't want a trail of cum all over the place," I laughed.

She reached between her legs and replaced my hand with hers, then sort of waddled to the bathroom.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, she was beet red. I pointed to a stack of twenty dollar bills on the desk. "Tell your husband that the dress worked, and then show him your first tip," I laughed.

She blushed a deeper shade of red, quickly crossed the room and picked up the stack and counted them with ever widening eyes and her mouth open in shock.

"WOW," she gasped as she counted the bills. "I won't be telling him everything that happened," she said nervously. "But I will tell him that the big boss liked the dress," she added.

"You tricked me you know, having me back up like that," she said.

"Your ass is incredible," I said.

"My husband does me back there too, but his dick is no where nearly as large as yours," she said red faced.

"I need to get home," she said. "I told Brad I was just going to check with Pamela to see if the dress was ok to wear," she stammered as she headed toward the door.

"Look," I said. "Follow me first. I want you to meet a friend of mine. He keeps up on all the scientific stuff. He and I have talked about the research that shows women who swallow men's cum do get bigger tits," I smiled.

Lisa blushed, "Oh I ah, well I don't think I have time. I told Brad I would not be gone long," she said nervously.

"I just want you to hear this; I mean it's all about bigger tips. Look you have a great body and an incredible ass," she turned a deep shade of red when I said that. "If your boobs were just a little bigger, your tips would easily double," I added.

"Ted lives close, it's probably on your way home anyway," I said.

She stood nervously wringing her hands together, "All I have to do is listen to him," she asked meekly.

"I just want you to have the information. If you decide you want to try it, to see if your boobs get bigger, then if you do and when you do it's your choice," I said.

"He just lives over on Hawthorne," I said.

"Well that is kind of on my way," she said.

I locked the place up and told her to follow me. On the way, I called Ted and quickly filled him in. "Let's just see where this might go," I laughed.

I pulled up in front of Ted's place and he was outside watering his plants. I walked back to Lisa's car. She rolled her window down, "Is that him?" she said nodding toward Ted.

Ted was wearing his normal sweatpants and a sleeveless tee shirt. His fat gut was noticeable and with his bald head, he was not a chick magnet.

"Ya, that's Ted," I said.

"But he is black," she said making no move to get out of her car.

"Brad would kill me if he saw me talking to a black man," she whined.

"So you're saying your hubby is a bigot?" I said, surprised at her hesitation.

"I don't know what a bigot is, but my husband said he does not trust black people," she mumbled.

"Look, Ted is a business associate of mine and he is also an expert when it comes to investigative science. This won't take long, just get that pretty little tight ass of yours out of the car and come and meet him," I laughed.

Lisa sighed and drew a deep breath before getting out of her car to follow me.

"Ted, this is Lisa. She is one of Jason and Pamela's new hires," I said.

Ted extended his hand to shake hers and she reluctantly reached and shook his hand.

"Come on inside, it's too fucking hot to stand out here," Ted laughed.

Reluctantly Lisa stumbled along behind Ted. As we all entered his house with me behind Lisa, I reached and flipped her short skirt up just to get a look at her hot ass.

She jerked and spun her head around to scowl at me. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a big smile.

"Can I get you guys a cold drink?" Ted asked.

"Gin and tonic for me," I responded.

"How about you Lisa," Ted said

"Oh well ahhh..." she mumbled.

"Give her one too," I chimed in, as Lisa sort of shrugged her shoulders.

We moved to Ted's sofa and sat down. Lisa was suddenly embarrassed by the length of her dress and she struggled to pull it down to keep her panty-less pussy concealed as best as she could. Her nipples were clearly trying to burst through her cut off tee shirt.

Ted returned with the drinks, "So what brings you by?" Ted asked.

"Do you remember that article in the scientific journal we talked about a while back?" I said.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12