Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted laughed, "Hell there are a lot of articles we talk about," he chuckled.

"No this one had to do with breast size," I clarified.

"Oh you mean the Phillips study, dealing with ingestion of sperm to enhance the size of women's breasts," he said.

Ted was good at sounding authoritative. I had to chuckle to myself.

"Ah ya, well I think so," I said.

"Actually there have been several studies and quite a lot of research on that issue," he said. "All of the research indicates a direct and positive correlation between breast size and women who regularly swallow a man's semen," he said smiling at Lisa who was now blushing.

"See Lisa, I told you it was a fact," I said smiling at her as she took a drink of the gin and tonic. She grimaced and shivered when she swallowed, indicating Ted had made her drink extra strong.

"I just don't understand how that could be," she said.

"Well the research indicates there are certain unique proteins and specific amino acids in a man's cum that directly affect a woman's breast size. All the studies I have read so far indicate this is the case. Of course this does not happen overnight. Recent studies show that this takes place gradually over a six to eight month time frame with the woman swallowing cum two to three times a week," he said looking at her erect nipples pressing against her cut off tee shirt.

Lisa blushed when Ted looked at her tits and then folded her arms over her chest.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to stare," Ted said. "I was just noticing how you would most certainly benefit from this regimen," he smiled. "Studies indicate breasts usually increase by at least one and often two cup sizes," he added.

"I just don't know if I could actually swallow that stuff," Lisa whined as she grimaced, looking at me then at Ted and continuing to blush.

"Well it is an acquired taste, but the women in the studies, many of whom could not stand it at first, eventually came to enjoy it. Actually one hundred percent of them reported they now require it as often as they can get it. The strange thing is, the breasts will increase one to two cup sizes, and then they stop getting larger. But by then, the girls love to swallow the cum," he chuckled.

Lisa had dropped her arms as she leaned forward wide eyed, "Really, they like it," she said thoroughly surprised to hear this.

"One hundred percent," Ted said.

"You need to try it," Ted said.

"Oh no, I ah... Well no I have never ah... I mean no one has ever ah... Well my husband has tried ah... No ah ewwww..." she rambled on never completing her thoughts.

"Nonsense," Ted said standing up and pulling his sweatpants down in one fluid motion. His huge black cock flipped up and bobbed up and down as he stood in front of Lisa.

This caught Lisa completely off guard and she lurched back in her seat trying to embed herself in the sofa. Her eyes flew wide open in shock and her mouth dropped open as she gasped at seeing Ted's huge semi erect cock bobbing just in front of her.

She stared in utter amazement at the size of his cock before holding her hand in front of her eyes. "WHAT are you doing?" she blurted.

"I should go!" she gasped. "My husband is expecting me," she added with an almost frantic tone to her voice.

"Oh NO, NO, No, ah..." she stuttered as she kept looking around her hand covering her eyes as Ted started jacking off in front of her.

All of her attention was on Ted rapidly jerking his cock. Precum began oozing out from the tip of it. I was sitting just beside her, and since her attention was focused on Ted jacking off, I reached over and began to slide my hand up and down her bare legs, pulling them apart in the process.

"I need to go, Brad will be mad," she whimpered. "I told him I would be right back. I need to go," she rambled as she kept stealing looks at Ted's thick black cock bobbing and drooling precum as he jacked off just in front of her.

With all of her attention on Ted's cock, I slid my hand between her spread legs and ran my finger inside of her wet cunt.

Her cunt was sopping wet. I assumed it was because of the two orgasms I had given her shortly before, but it could have been from her seeing a black cock for what I was sure was her first time in her life.

As I finger fucked her, I pulled my cock out from my sweat pants. Watching her transfixed on Ted's cock had stirred my cock to attention and I began jacking off as well.

Lisa's cunt was flooding my fingers as she moaned, and kept repeating that she needed to go.

Ted moved closer until his cock was only inches from her face. His hand was almost a blur as he pumped his cock faster and faster. Precum was dripping from his cock and landing on her cut off tee shirt and her firm abdomen.

I felt like I was getting close to cumming myself when Ted announced he was about to cum.

I pulled my fingers our of her wet cunt and moved my hand to the back of her head. I gently pressed her head forward toward Ted's cock.

"Open your mouth Lisa," I urged.

Her eyes were the size of saucers and she had dropped her arms to her sides with her fists clenched tightly.

"Lisa, open your mouth," I repeated urgently.

A large spurt of Ted's cum shot from his cock and hit her nose and cheek. Her head jerked back, but my hand held it in place. Her mouth flew open in surprise and I pushed her head forward as Ted thrust his hips forward shoving his spewing cock into her gasping mouth.

Ted's ass clenched tight as another spurt of cum shot directly into Lisa's mouth.

"Swallow Lisa, swallow!" I said urgently.

She jerked her hands up and pressed against Ted trying to dislodge is cock from her mouth as another thick glob of cum jetted into her mouth.

"Lisa, swallow!" I said loudly.

Her eyes were watering and she was gagging, but finally she swallowed. Then she swallowed again still gagging, her body convulsed and bucked as she was trying to get Ted's cock out of her mouth. She was pressing for all she was worth against Ted's fat belly, but he was not going anywhere. Her saliva mixed with Ted's cum drooled down over her chin as Ted shot more cum in her mouth.

"Swallow Lisa, swallow," I said.

Ted reached over the sofa behind where Lisa was sitting and grabbed his phone and snapped a string of pictures of his erupting cock in her mouth.

Lisa swallowed again and finally Ted pulled his limp cock slowly out of her mouth. Lisa began coughing and hacking as her body sort of went limp and she gasped for air.

I took this opportunity to stand and move over her and shoved my cock into her gasping mouth. I furiously jacked on my cock and as I had been close, I quickly felt my cum spurt into her mouth.

Ted was busy snapping pictures of my cock in her mouth with his phone.

Now it was Ted, telling Lisa to swallow. She did so much faster this time as I pumped my load into her gagging mouth. I did not shoot my usual large amount since I had cum in her tight asshole not that long ago, but she still had to swallow twice before I felt my cock going flaccid.

I stepped back and pulled my limp cock out of her mouth. She gasped and coughed and more or less collapsed over on her side on the sofa.

Ted pushed her cut off tee shirt up to admire her small tits and rock hard nipples. "Maybe it's just me," he said, "But her tits look bigger," he chuckled.

Her short skirt was around her waist and Ted seized the opportunity to slide two of his fingers in her cunt.

"Wow she is sopping wet down there," he chuckled.

Lisa was somewhat out of it as she continued to cough and gasp, drawing deep breaths.

"She relies on tips Ted, so cough it up," I said as I gazed at her nearly naked body. She looked hot as hell, firm abdomen rapidly rising and falling as she drew in deep gulps of air. Her rock hard nipples were definitely suckable and her hairless cunt glistened with Ted's large black fingers pumping in and out of it.

Ted stepped over to his desk and pulled out a cash box extracting a one hundred dollar bill from it and laying it on the desk. I added two more twenties. All totaled she was going home with close to three hundred.

Ted walked back over and sat at the end of the sofa and reached and slid two of his fingers into Lisa's wet cunt. She had fallen over on the sofa and other than coughing and breathing heavily had said nothing.

I pulled my phone out and ran a video of Ted finger fucking her. His long wet limp cock was still exposed and lying over his thigh. She seemed a little out of it still until she rolled over and asked if she could get something to drink between coughs.

I went to their refer and grabbed a bottle of water. She leaned up on one arm and began chugging the water.

"I would offer you something else to drink baby, but you already sucked it out of me," Ted laughed.

I continued to video Ted casually finger fucking her. I then walked over and kneeled down over her face and reaching down with one hand while shooting the video I grabbed my limp cock and stuck it in her mouth.

She sucked on it for a moment and then I pulled it out and stepped back.

Not to be out done, Ted pulled his wet fingers out of her cunt and moved up and stuck his limp cock in her mouth. I moved so I could capture this on the video as well.

Suddenly, Lisa pulled Ted's wet cock out of her mouth and sat bolt upright. "Oh shit, I have to go," she blurted.

"Brad will wonder what I have been doing, being gone so long," she added.

"Just tell him you met with the owner of the company and that I authorized the skirt and was discussing your future with the business. Oh and you may want to hide that cash until you have mowed a few lawns," I chuckled.

"Or you could show him a little and tell him the owner was so impressed he slipped you a tip just for showing it to him," Ted laughed.

She drained the water bottle and jumped up, pulling her tee shirt down and headed for the door.

"Lisa, do you want copies of these pictures?" I asked.

She stopped dead in her tracks and spun around.

"PICTURES," she bellowed.

"Ya," I said. "Actually they're videos of you sucking my cock and Ted's cock," I smiled.

She bolted across the room as I held up my cell phone with the video of Ted's cock in her mouth.

"OH FUCK!" she nearly screamed. "You can't EVER let Brad see those. Please, please, please, Promise e you won't ever show those to my husband!" she whined.

"Hey, hey calm down. These will absolutely NEVER be seen by anyone other than me and Ted when we jack off to them," I laughed

Ted chuckled too.

"Promise," she said.

"We promise don't we Ted," I said.

"Cross my heart," Ted chimed in.

"You just have to kiss our cock's goodbye," I chuckled.

The shocked look on her face was priceless as I stood there flipping my limp cock up and down.

She looked at my cock, then at Ted's cock and quickly knelt down and kissed first my cock.

"Maybe a quick suck too," I said.

She sighed deeply, and then sucked my cock into her mouth. I held her head and pumped it in and out a few times before releasing her.

She then walked over to Ted and knelt down, first killing his cock head, then sucking his cock into her mouth. I had my phone capturing everything as Ted gripped her head and fucked her mouth for several deep strokes.

She stood red faced and left.

12