Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Let’s see what Ted has been hiding down there,” I laughed as I nodded to Kathy indicating his shorts.

“I NEED TO GO!” Ted frantically blurted as Kathy stared at me holding his wrists up over his head and nodding toward his shorts.

“Gary, I really need to go,” Ted pleaded as I pulled his wrists higher, with his help of course, which caused him to arch back and rise up from his seated position a bit.

Kathy was looking at Ted’s tented shorts, and then at me, and then at his shorts. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide with a look of panic to them. Her tits quivered and her nipples were rock hard.

“Pull them down damn it!” I commanded Kathy.

It was almost as if she was suddenly jarred back to reality as she slowly reached down and tugged Ted’s baggy shorts down. His huge very black rock hard cock popped up when his shorts were pulled low enough for it to clear his waistband.

His cock waved to and fro only inches from Kathy’s face. She jerked back in surprise at the size of it.

“Ted,” I laughed. “You have been holding out on us,” I said.

Kathy’s eyes were now the size of hub caps as she instinctively reached out almost as if in a trance and gripped Ted’s stiff cock. She stared at it in her hand and just seemed to be squeezing it unable to believe the size of his cock.

“Jack him off Kathy,” I said.

She looked at me holding Ted’s wrists above him. Then she looked at Ted. His eyes were squeezed shut as he sat there groaning.

Slowly she began pumping up and down on his cock as she stared in disbelief at how big it was. It was far bigger than any of her customers and even longer than mine, although mine was about the same in girth. Her small white hand stood out as she gripped his jet black cock.

“See what you have been missing Ted?” I said. “Doesn’t her hand feel good on you cock? She is jacking you off Ted. I know that feels good, say it feels good Ted,” I added.

Kathy was stroking his huge cock now with both of her hands, one on top and one just below. She seemed to be getting into it as she stared at the black cock in her hands.

“Just wait until she puts it in her mouth,” I chuckled.

Kathy’s head jerked up in shock at what I had just said. She stopped stroking Ted’s cock and looking at me, frantically shaking her head NO. Her eyes pleading with me as she shook her head back and forth.

Ted was playing his role perfectly. I held his hands above his head as he struggled. There is no way I would be able to do that in real life, but Kathy was buying it so that was all that mattered. He kept his eyes closed tightly as she began stroking his cock again. She was keeping an eye on him as she stood leaned over stroking him. He was groaning from time to time and playing like he was trying to pull his wrists out of my grip.

“Ok Ted, get ready buddy,” I laughed. “She is leaning down. I think she is going to suck you,” I laughed.

Kathy again shook her head no, she grimaced and her eyes filled with panic as she looked at me. I tilted my head and nodded sternly toward his cock. A sudden look of resignation came over her face and she looked down at the large black cock in her grip. A large glob of pre cum was teetering on the tip of his cock about to drizzle down the side as she paused from pumping it.

“Get ready Ted, she is getting ready to put your cock in her mouth,” I said as I stared at her.

She continued to stare at his black cock for a long time. Her tits were heaving as it appeared she almost gasping for breath. Then she drew a deep breath and sighed. She opened her mouth and lowered her head licking the glob of pre cum into her mouth; she opened wide taking the fat head of Ted’s cock inside her mouth.

The minute she did that, I reached in my pocket and pulled out the tube of KY jelly, and then I pushed my sweatpants down and stepped out of them. I squeezed a large glob of KY onto my rock hard cock and stepped around behind Kathy who was standing bent over, with the fat head of Ted’s cock in her mouth.

I know she was shocked to feel Ted’s hands gripping her head and pulling her down on his cock. He was pushing her head down further each time, forcing his fat cock deeper into her mouth each time.

Kathy had held Ted’s cock when she first put the head of it in her mouth, but the second she felt his hands gripping her head, her hands jerked to both sides of Ted as she tried to push up and get his cock out of her mouth.

She began gagging as Ted pushed her head down farther onto his cock. I had to pause as I walked behind her to admire her incredible body. Her muscles flexed as she fought to push up and get Ted’s cock out of her mouth.

Naked from the waist up, her firm tits wobbled and jiggled as she fought to pull her head up from Ted’s cock. Standing bent forward at the waist, her firm ass looked incredible covered only in the thin material of her cut off leggings. Her legs were spread apart for balance as she struggled and fought against Ted.

I reached and pulled her shorts down smoothly over her delicious ass and pushed them down to her ankles. She did not move an inch as I did this and I suspected all of her attention was on getting Ted’s black cock out of her mouth.

I reached behind me to the desk and grabbed my spare camera. I turned it on to record and scanned her entire body. I zoomed in on her puckered asshole as I moved the camera up to capture her from behind bent over Ted’s crotch.

Her shoulder muscles rippled as she pressed down trying to raise her head from his cock. Ted’s hands with his fingers laced behind her head held her firmly in place as he began to slowly fuck her mouth.

I squeezed out a glob of KY onto my fingers and videoed them smearing the jelly on her puckered asshole. I was surprised that she still did not move. Clearly she was concentrating on getting the black cock out of her mouth.

I videoed myself moving my cock up toward her tight anus, then I had to set the camera down because I knew I would need both hands for what I was going to do.

I gripped her hips and pressed my cock against her asshole. A long drawn out muffled cry came from Kathy as my cock began to press into her ass. It was muffled obviously because her mouth was filled with cock.

“Mmmmiiiiiieieeeeeeeeeeeeooommm,” her muffled scream filled the room as the fat head of my cock began to slowly penetrate her puckered asshole.

As tight as she was, I was now convinced no one had fucked her ass before.

Her muffled scream intensified and grew louder until finally the head of my cock popped in, past her sphincter. I pushed my cock in another couple of inches once I had it lodged in her ass.

Her constant moans and groans and grunts filled the room as I pushed my cock deeper.

I then pulled back to where just the head was in and then drove it deeper into her asshole. Her muffled screams continued as I fucked her ass pressing in deeper and deeper each time. As I pumped my cock in and out of her tight ass her moaning gradually seemed to diminish slightly.

“Mmmmmmieeeeeeooooommmmm...” A pause as I pulled it out a little and then drove it in again, “Mmmmmmmieieiieeeeeooo...” she cried. The KY definitely helped as each time I pulled my cock back, I was able to press it in deeper when I jammed it forward.

Finally as I gripped her hips, I drove my cock in to the maximum and felt my balls pressed flat against her wet cunt.

She was clearly not going anywhere with Ted holding her head and his cock buried in her throat and me with my cock buried in her asshole. I reached behind me and grabbed my camera to get some close ups of my cock in her incredibly tight asshole.

Ted held her head tightly and my cock was buried in her asshole. Her muscles rippled as she pressed both her hands down on the bench on either side of Ted. Looking down at her naked back and narrow waist her tight ass flexed with my cock buried in it.

I held the camera down as I pulled my cock out to where just the head was inside of her and videoed my glistening cock pumping in and out of her KY coated asshole.

It was a damn good thing I had that KY, since I was convinced as tight as her asshole was, there was no way I could have gotten it in her without the jelly. I felt my orgasm coming on like gangbusters.

I leaned back a little and pumped my cock in and out of her ass while I held the camera up to capture the entire scene. I knew I would have this from the other angles where I had cameras placed, but when I spliced them all together these close-ups would really enhance the presentation.

Kathy’s muffled screams had been replaced with gagging sounds as Ted was fucking her mouth. I was now pumping my cock deep in her tight asshole rapidly.

My ass clenched tight as I shot a huge glob of hot cum deep into her asshole and I could swear my toes curled as my cock pulsed out more spurts, one after the other into her bowels. Filling her ass with hot cum warmed my cock.

On what I felt was the final huge spurt of hot cum, I pressed my cock in her asshole to the maximum and held it there as I tried to gather my wits. I was a bit weak kneed from this orgasm and I needed a little time to gather my thoughts. I panned the camera from my cock buried in her tight firm ass up to Ted’s laced fingers pumping her head up and down on his cock.

When I was ready, I slowly began to pull my cock out of her asshole. I held the camera down close and was able to capture when the fat head of my wet cock popped out of her puckered anus.

Her asshole stayed wide for a moment and a large glob of thick white cum spilled out before her sphincter closed tight to allow only a dribble of cum to escape.

Ted was moaning, “Here it comes baby, here it comes...”

With my wet limp cock dangling, I quickly moved up beside them and moved my camera close to capture Kathy’s wide eyes as Ted’s cum shot into her mouth. A mixture of white cum and saliva dripped from her chin as Ted pumped his load into her mouth.

Her hands were now balled into fists on the bench as she struggled to swallow his load. Her eyes were tearing as she gulped repeatedly, gagging and retching in the process.

Ted’s strong hands held her head firmly as he moaned, “Ohhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCK! SWALLOW IT BABY!” he bellowed.

Kathy was glubbing and gagging to swallow with a mixture of excess cum and saliva escaping from around his cock and pouring down her chin.

Finally Ted relaxed his tight grip on her head and he slumped back to the bench. His limp wet cock popped out of her mouth and she staggered back nearly falling on the floor.

“You assholes,” she managed to mumble in between coughs as she stood there, wavering and gasping for breath.

She nearly tripped on the leggings around her ankles before she lifted one foot and stepped out of them to regain her balance. She gasped for breath and coughed violently as the mixture of cum and saliva drooled from her mouth. She was licking it from her lips, but a lot had drizzled down to her bare tits which glistened.

Her nipples were bigger and harder than I had ever seen them as she wobbled and wavered in front of us. She staggered over to the desk and steadied herself by placing her hands on it as she was trying her best to gather herself. I kept the camera focused on her. Her firm tits heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

She stared at both Ted and I as we slowly stroked our drained limp cocks. She shook her head giving both of us a disgusted look, and then she staggered toward the bathroom. I expected her to say something, but all she did was shake her head and give us that disgusted look.

Her completely naked body was flawless. Her ass was tight and firm, a rivulet of thick cum ran down the backs of her legs. Her long firm legs were chiseled to perfection. Her firm breasts wobbled as she still staggered some. Her nipples were still beyond rock hard. Even after having been fucked in both her mouth and her ass she looked incredible.

She went in the bathroom and closed the door. Ted and I sat on the bench stroking our limp cocks from time to time looking at each other, chuckling and wondering if she would ever come out. Finally after what seemed like a very long time, she emerged from the bathroom.

Ted and I were sitting on the bench and we had not bothered putting our pants back on, so our semi limp cocks dangled between our legs.

I tossed her the outfit we had taken off her and she grabbed the garments and tossed them behind her into the bathroom. She looked at us with a look I could not readily identify. She shook her head slightly and I thought I detected an eye roll, but I could not be sure. She didn’t say a word as she moved toward the door.

Just then, her cell phone rang and she paused to answer it.

“Oh hi honey,” she said.

Both Ted and I stood still naked below the waist stood up and walked over to where she stood talking to her husband.

Her eyes widened as we converged on her. “No,” she said into her phone. “I had to clean the equipment. We rotate who cleans it and it was my turn,” she said. “I should have called, I’m sorry,” she added.

Up until she told her husband that fib, I had wondered if she was mad at Ted and me for what we had done to her. Satisfied that she was either not mad, or still in my control, I reached and clutched one of her tits and squeezed it firmly. She flinched, but only a little, as she held her phone to her ear.

Being prepared to go home, she had her bra on and I assumed under her shorts, were panties as well.

Ted, upon seeing what I did, grabbed her free hand and pulled it down to his semi limp cock. I was surprised when she not only clutched it immediately, she began vigorously stroking it almost the second she closed her hand around it.

I began unbuttoning her blouse, which with both of her hands occupied, one with the cell phone and one with Ted’s cock, was not a problem since she was not able to prevent me from doing that even if she wanted to.

“No we rotate and it was my turn today. I was going to call you, but I guess I got busy and just forgot,” she said into her phone.

With her blouse completely unbuttoned, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and then I pushed her bra up over her firm tits and began squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples.

She looked at me when I pinched her hard nipples. She half rolled her eyes and gave me a half scowl, but seemed to accept what I was doing to her tits.

As she was listening to her husband drone on, probably about which kind of beer he wanted her to bring home, I pulled her head back and kissed her passionately. I held the kiss for some time, running my tongue deep into her mouth in the process.

She seemed to respond with our tongues doing battle inside her mouth. I held the kiss a long time, running my tongue all over in her mouth until she suddenly jerked away

“No, no,” she said. “I am here, I was just trying to get the hose untangled so I could spray under the mowers,” she quickly added.

Ted was busy unhooking her her shorts as she was pumping his cock. Her pace jacking him off had quickened when I began unbuttoning her blouse.

Ted managed to get her shorts and her panties pushed down to her ankles. He quickly began finger fucking her as she stood there. She obliged him by spreading her legs to accommodate his hand.

“Do we need to talk about this now,” she said. “Can’t you tell me all about it when I get home,” she added.

“Oh really,” she said. “Wow, ya that sounds wild,” she replied.

Ted stepped behind her and she released his cock. He pushed his now hard cock between her spread legs and pressed against her shoulders with his free hand. She began to bend forward.

I stepped over to the desk and grabbed my spare camera to capture some close ups of what Ted was doing. His cock was sticking out in front of her between her legs. This looked a little comical since it almost looked like she had a black cock.

Ted pushed her to bend over more and she complied. I moved my camera down between her spread legs and pointed it up to capture Ted sticking the head of his cock into her very wet cunt.

As he slid his cock into her she gasped, “Uuoohhhhh,” she almost moaned.

“No,” she managed to say. “I just dropped my scrub brush,” she quickly added.

The close up video of Ted’s huge cock going slowly into her wet cunt was prize winning. Ted’s cock was again rock hard and her cunt was literally dripping wet as the fat head of his cock penetrated slowly between the wet lips of her pussy.

He began pumping his cock in and out of her cunt and it was clearly a struggle for her to not moan, particularly when he had his cock in her all the way and his black balls were flattened against her. She was biting her lower lip and her eyes were closed, as her husband droned on over the phone.

I moved around her and stood before her. Being bent over as she was when I tapped her on her head, she opened her eyes and she was staring right at my cock.

It either did not bother her or perhaps she had forgotten that I had just pulled my cock out of her asshole, but she reached with her free hand and clutched my cock pulling it to her mouth.

She began sucking me as she listened to her husband on the phone. She paused from time to time to say, “Uh huh, or wow, or really,” into the phone, but then she went right back to sucking me.

More than once she groaned or moaned into the phone. This was when Ted was really slamming his cock into her.

She quickly told her husband that she was scrubbing as she listened because she wanted to get home and the groans were when she had to reach a hard to get at spot.

She was as good as my wife at coming up with sensible sounding reasons for awkward situations.

I panned with my camera from her sucking my cock back to Ted gritting his white teeth as he slammed his cock into her.

“Hold on Larry, hold on,” She blurted into the phone as she quickly covered it so he would not hear her have an orgasm.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck fuck fuck!” she groaned as she paused from sucking me. She flooded Ted’s cock with her juices. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmohhhhhhhh,” she moaned.

As her orgasm coursed through her she moaned. When she neared the end of cumming, she quickly sucked my cock into her mouth. I clutched her head and drove my hips forward sending my cock into her throat until my balls were flattened against her chin. I held her head there until she began to gag. I released her and she jerked back sucking for air.

She began sucking me like her life depended on it. Her hand was a blur on my cock as she jacked me into her mouth.

Ted was still behind her and one of my other cameras was able to capture him pulling his wet glistening cock out of her cunt and pressing it into her asshole.

Holding her phone covered in her hands, she moaned, “No, no, no, no, noooooooooooooo,” as Ted’s fat cock penetrated her wet asshole.

He only had about half of his cock in her ass when he shot his load. Ted’s cock shooting cum into her ass triggered what I was certain was another orgasm for her.

“Mmmmmmmmohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhomommmm,” she moaned around my cock in her mouth.

He pressed it deeper and nearly got it all the way in before it began to go limp on him.

She had stopped sucking me the minute she felt Ted’s cock at her ass.

Finally she pulled her phone up and said, “Ok,” she panted into the phone, “I’m back,” she said.

“No I had to move the hose and get it unkinked,” she said obviously out of breath.

“Oh, well it is a big hose and it’s designed to clean mowers and ah, ah, it’s hard to move,” she added.

As she was explaining why she was out of breath to her husband, I began jacking off. I wanted to cum in her mouth and with all the interruptions plus her having to talk to him; I decided to speed the process up.

This whole thing of her actually talking to her husband while she was being fucked by a large black man while sucking off a white man at the same time, was really hot and I felt my cum rising.