Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 06

Story Info
I accidentally discover where Lisa lives.
5.6k words
4.55
10.4k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I had been working on the acquisition of a mobile home court a friend had alerted me to a couple of months earlier. The more I reviewed the books and other aspects of this business venture, the more I was convinced it was a solid deal.

Debbie was excited about it as well as we had reviewed all of the paperwork supplied by the seller. The seller wanted to retire and travel and was eager to move the property. We were getting down to the final steps and I chose this Sunday afternoon to drive over and take a closer look at the court.

It was a blisteringly hot day as I slowly cruised up and down the rows of mobile homes. I was very impressed with the upkeep and maintenance of the facility. Sidewalks, rolled curbs and gutters throughout as well as tidy well maintained lawns and nice looking fairly modern mobile homes.

As I neared a corner I immediately slammed on my brakes. Reclining there in a lounge chair, I was surprised to see Lisa, clad in what appeared to be a very very brief bikini and glistening from what I assumed was sun tan oil. She was thumbing through a magazine and had not noticed me stopped in front gawking at her scantily clad body. I had no real idea where she lived as I had not paid that much attention to it on her application for employment.

She had one leg up and the other stretched out. A very narrow band of cloth covered her hairless pussy and two thin strips covered her small breasts. Her long legs and firm ass were the initial focus of my attention, but my gaze drifted up across her rock hard abdomen to her small pert breasts barely covered by the bikini.

This bikini was designed for someone like her. Girls with firm bodies like Lisa's always seemed to look good in these skimpy bikinis. If her tits were any larger, I don't know if the skimpy material would have contained them.

I tapped on my horn. No response. I figured it must have been a good article she was reading. I quickly dismissed that thought and assumed there were good pictures she was looking at since I was not sure of Lisa's level of education.

I tapped the horn again and she looked up. A huge smile spread across her face as she threw the magazine down and sprang from the lounge chair. She half skipped, half bounded off the small deck area in front of the mobile home and ran to my truck.

As she looked up at me I felt my cock come alive looking at her firm body barely covered before me. My truck sits quite high so she stepped up on the running board of my truck to half lean in my open window.

"What are you doing here?" she gushed with a huge smile.

"I am in the process of buying this court," I said, as I casually reached and pulled one side of her bikini top aside exposing her small breast and erect nipple.

She looked down at her exposed breast, then up at me with a huge grin.

"Oh you nasty man," she giggled.

"Your bikini made me do that," I chuckled as I pulled the material off her other breast, exposing them both. Her rock hard nipples jutted deliciously. They seemed to grow harder under my gaze.

She giggled as she again looked down at her exposed tits. "You nasty nasty man," she said while grinning even more.

"Do you like those?" she grinned widely.

"They're looking bigger all the time and I love to suck on them," I replied as I stared at her nipples growing even more rigid. I reached and playfully tweaked her nipples causing them to harden even more.

She laughed as I glanced past her noticing the front door to their mobile home opening as a head popped out peering at my truck.

"Would that be the husband?" I asked as I pulled the strips of material back over her rock hard nipples.

She shifted on the running board to look behind her. "Oh ya," she said excitedly. "BRAD," she yelled as she signaled him to come out to the truck.

Brad wore a sleeveless muscle shirt which probably would have been ok if he had any muscles to put in it. Brad's skinny arms did not qualify. Shorts and flip flops completed his ensemble as he lumbered out to my truck. I could not believe Brad actually had a mullet hair cut. This however, seemed to fit his overall appearance.

"Brad this is Gary," Lisa bubbled. "He owns the lawn mowing service where I work," she added enthusiastically.

"I have to go to the little girls room, you two talk, I'll be right back," Lisa said as she bounded toward their trailer leaving her husband standing awkwardly looking up at me in my truck.

Brad blushed as he stood with his mouth hanging open staring at me while searching for what to say.

"Nice to meet you Brad," I smiled as I reached down from the cab of my truck to shake his hand.

He quickly thrust his hand up to shake mine. His grip matched his arms, weak and feeble as he limply shook my hand.

"Ah nice ta meet you too," he mumbled.

I laughed as I watched Lisa racing toward their door. Her deliciously firm ass barely covered by a thin strip of cloth exhibited more than enough butt cheek to give any man a raging hard on.

"That wife of yours is a real fire cracker Brad," I laughed.

He turned to watch her running up to the door. "Heh heh, ya," he half chuckled. "She is lively," he added.

"I have to say," I said, "and pardon me for saying this, but I do like that bikini she is wearing," I laughed.

"Oh ya," he agreed, "but it's too bad she ain't got no tits though," he grumbled as she opened the door and disappeared inside.

His comment about his wife's tits surprised me. Here I had just met him and he was bad mouthing his wife's small breasts.

"Believe me Brad," I chuckled. "The big ones end up hanging down to their knees when they get older," I added.

He laughed. "I guess I ain't never thought about that," he said as he crooked his head to a side.

"Your wife's a good worker though," I said and pushing those mowers all over every day certainly has given her a firm body otherwise. You know it's not every girl that can wear a bikini like that," I chuckled.

He laughed, "Ya, I suppose," he said. "She likes to wear skimpy stuff. She likes to tease ya know. Have you seen the skirt I got her to mow the lawns in?"

"I think I saw her in it one time," I chuckled. "It's pretty short as I recall, isn't it?" I said.

"Oh boy is it ever," he laughed. "It was the shortest one I could find. But she is getting way more tips now," he added. "I figure if she is going to tease, she may as well tease," he laughed.

"That doesn't bother you," I said.

"Nah... Shit she's just a tease. She ain't never done nuthin more than that," he said confidently. "Besides she could kick the shit outta anyone that tried anything," he laughed. "She has a temper," he added.

"Well I am real happy with her work. She is always on time and works hard," I said.

"She better," he laughed. "It's about time she got a job. Her tip money comes in handy," he added.

"So she does ok in the tips then," I asked.

"Hell ya, shit she gets on average twenty five bucks a day, sometimes even thirty," he laughed. "I figure she bends over more on those days and shows her ass more," he added. "The old geezers eat that shit up ya know," he laughed.

Finally Lisa came out the door and skipped over to my truck. "You guys getting to know each other?" she said.

"We are," I said with a grin. "Brad is happy you enjoy your job, and he told me you like to tease a lot," I added.

"Braaaaad," she said slapping him playfully as she blushed and gave me a big smile.

"Well it's true, you're always a wearin skimpy stuff," he muttered.

She rolled her eyes, and then said, "Do you have your air conditioner on in your truck?" She blurted out of the blue.

"Hell yes," I said. "It's hot today," I added.

"Oh goody," she said. "Can I sit in your truck a bit and cool off some," our air conditioner in the trailer ain't working none too good," she grimaced. "And my husband here won't fix it," she added as she scowled at Brad.

"Fine by me," I said and she was off like a shot heading around my truck toward the passenger side.

"Do you want to jump in Brad, the back seat is open," I said.

"Naw," Brad said. "I got a ball game coming on that I am fixen to watch," he said.

As she opened the passenger door, I reached and tugged my sweat pants down freeing my hard cock from its confines. My cock waved back and forth rigidly as I pulled my sweats down enough for it to pop up. Lisa's eyes immediately locked on it. She hesitated as she stared at it, but only for a second.

"You nasty nasty man, she whispered as she climbed up on the step and slid into the passenger seat.

Suddenly, Lisa literally flopped over my lap, "Hey honey guess what?" she said looking down on her husband. I flew backwards in surprise trying to give her more room.

"What?" Brad replied.

As she flopped over my lap, she grabbed my cock and squeezed it tightly. Because of the height of my pick up, there was no way Brad could see what she was doing, as she began stroking it.

"Gary is buying this here court," she said excitedly.

Brad's eyes widened, "Really," he said. "You ain't gonna raise our rent are ya?" he chuckled.

I laughed. "No," I reassured him. "As a matter of fact, since she is an employee of mine, I just might have to give you guys an employee discount on your rent," I grinned.

This caused Lisa to squeeze my cock extra hard and pump it faster as she smiled down at her husband. "Wow," she jumped up and down stroking my cock rapidly, "Did ya hear that babe?" she said excitedly.

She was bouncing all over and stroking my shaft hard. She pushed my sweatpants down farther so she could really go to town on me.

I threw my head back laughing and acted like I was trying to stay out of her way. "She gets excited huh Brad?" I laughed as I looked down at him.

He was shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "oh ya, she does," he laughed.

I wondered if he would laugh if he climbed up on my running board and looked inside at his excited wife tightly clutching my hard cock in her small hand.

"That would be neat if our rent got lowered," he said with a huge grin.

Lisa had moved back off my lap, but was still pumping my exposed cock from the passenger seat. I reached over and slid my hand inside her bikini bottom and slid my middle finger inside her very wet cunt.

"Tell ya what Brad," I said. "Give me some time, but I just might be able to use you as like maybe an assistant manager of the court too," I said.

Brad's mouth fell open and his eyes opened wide. "Wow, that would be great!" he said grinning from ear to ear again.

"It would be like to fill in when the manager is sick or on vacation. It could bring you guys in a little extra cash," I added.

Lisa flew across my cock squeezing and pumping it harder as she looked down at her husband squealing, "Isn't that great babe?" she squealed.

I was barely able to pull my fingers out of her cunt as she flew across my lap. I pushed her bikini bottoms down over her firm ass and slid my fingers back into her cunt from behind as she lay across me. Her cunt was dripping wet.

Brad was clearly excited about this possibility. "Wow, that would be cool," he said with a large toothy grin. He clearly did not brush his teeth as well as his wife. Her teeth were very white, whereas his were not. I learned later he chewed. I guess that goes with the mullet.

Suddenly Brad looked at his watch and blurted, "Oh shit, my games starting, I will sure be talking to you later Gary," he added as he turned toward their trailer.

"You bet," I said. "Hey Brad is it ok if I steal your wife for a little bit. She can give me a quick tour of the court. I'd like her to show me all the stuff I need to see," I added.

"Sure," Brad responded as he headed toward their trailer. "She knows this court purdy good, just don't break her," he added, laughing at his lame attempt at a joke.

I pulled my truck into drive and idled off as Brad disappeared inside the trailer.

Lisa looked at me with a huge smile. "Oh you nasty man," she giggled. "I bet you want me to suck your dick," she grinned widely looking at my hard cock.

"I don't know what would give you an idea like that," I said as I reached behind her neck and jerked her across the seat. Tightening my grip around the back of her neck, I jammed her head down toward my exposed cock she had been lazily stroking.

Startled, she yelped, "Whoa I guess you DO want me to suck your di..." I cut her off by pressing her face down and jamming my cock in her mouth before she could finish what she was saying.

We weren't that far from their trailer and I hoped Brad was not looking out their window. A quick glance in my rear view mirror reassured me even if he had been he would only have had a split second before the next door trailer obstructed the view.

I pressed Lisa's head down firmly forcing my cock up to her tight throat. I pressed harder on the back of her head and she gagged loudly as I felt my cock pop into her throat. Every time I shoved my cock into a girl's throat it was like I was entering another dimension. The sensation was awesome.

While Lisa gagged at first, I was surprised how quickly she relaxed and my cock slid in her mouth until her chin was pressed firmly against my balls. I held her there for a few moments before releasing her.

She pulled up freeing my cock from her mouth as she gasped for air.

As she gasped she managed to mumble, "You are really a nasty nasty man," she managed to say between gasps.

With that, I pressed against the back of her head and jammed her face down, sending my cock back into her throat. My truck was moving at maybe two to three miles per hour.

I released my hold on the back of her head and she pulled her head up until only the head of my cock was locked firmly between her lips. Her hand grasped my shaft and began pumping like a jack hammer.

She was moaning softly as she sucked hard on the head of my cock. Her hand became a blur. She clearly wanted me to shoot in her mouth.

People were out in their yards or sitting in lawn chairs and I smiled and nodded at them as I idled by at a snail's pace. If they only knew I was having my cock sucked at that very moment by their young neighbor, they would know why I was smiling.

I felt my cum surging to the surface and I moaned, "Oh fuck, here it comes Lisa, I hope you're ready for this," I managed to groan before I felt the first huge thick spurt erupt into her mouth.

Her hand pumping on my cock seemed to go even faster as my cum shot into her mouth. My truck had slowed to almost a complete stop as my cum gushed, spurt after spurt into her waiting mouth. Her gulping echoed in the cab of my truck which was coupled with her moaning around my cock. It sounded like she was having an orgasm.

I glanced down and saw that she had her free hand buried in between her legs. She was having an orgasm.

My wife does that from time to time. I have seen her reach an orgasm when a man shoots his cum in her mouth. I do believe that is a rarity amongst most girls however. Still, I was pretty sure Lisa was having one.

I lost track of how many times I heard her swallow. She kept her lips tightly around the head of my cock, pumping and squeezing until she was certain she had swallowed it all.

I expected her to sit up next to me but she stayed right there sucking on my cock which was deflating in her mouth. She lunged down taking my semi limp cock into her throat several times and then raising up and sucking as I felt her tongue licking the head of my cock.

If she was hoping for me to get hard again, she was out of luck. But she was certainly working at it. I felt her cup my balls with one hand while she jacked my cock with the other, all the while sucking and licking my cock, never once releasing it from her warm mouth.

She did succeed in keeping my cock semi hard however. It never went completely limp. I had picked up speed and maintained about five to ten miles per hour as I drove up and down the streets in the court.

I passed several people in their yards and waved at many of them. I had to chuckle as I wondered what they would think if they knew a girl was at that very moment sucking on my cock with her bikini bottom pushed down to her thighs. Times like that I was glad I had a truck that sat so high.

"So did you suck on a pacifier as a baby," I asked as she sucked and licked my semi hard cock.

She pulled my cock from her mouth as she giggled, "How did you know," she laughed then sucked my cock back into her mouth.

"Well you can use my cock as your pacifier anytime you want to," I laughed.

"With the amount of cum you shoot, I will take you up on that, you nasty man," she said pausing long enough to comment before sucking my cock back into her mouth.

She paused, "You will have to tell me when it's clear for me to sit up," she said. "I don't need neighbors seeing me suddenly pop up from your crotch in your truck. They talk ya know," she laughed as she took my cock back in her mouth.

"Hey," I laughed. "You mouth feels so good, I am not in any hurry," I chuckled.

She moaned and jacked my cock harder as she sucked harder at the same time.

"Ok," said. "When I turn it should be clear, so get ready," I added.

She pushed her head down taking my semi hard cock into her tight throat. Her chin pressed against my balls.

"Ok, I am sorry to say... Now," I blurted.

She pulled her head up. A popping noise of my cock coming out of her mouth echoed.

"I wanted more of your stuff," she whimpered.

I laughed. "Takes me a little while to recharge my batteries babe," I said.

"I am not surprised," she said as she reached and continued stroking my cock. "I have never had anyone shoot that much in my mouth before," she giggled.

"I always cum a lot," I said. "My wife loves it," I added.

"Well so do I," she giggled.

"Did you have an orgasm when I came in your mouth?" I asked.

She laughed, "You could tell," she said.

"It was pretty obvious," I laughed. "Tell you what, let me watch you finger fuck yourself to another orgasm," I said looking down at her exposed cunt.

"Really," she said smiling broadly.

"Sure, lean up against the door and spread those long legs of yours and let me see you bring yourself off," I chuckled.

She scooted back against the door, pushed her bikini bottoms off and put one leg up on the seat and the other on the floor board. Her cunt was oozing juices.

She reached down between her legs and began lightly rubbing a circular motion on her clit. Her fingers were quickly dripping wet as she plunged first one, and then two fingers deep in her wet vagina. She reached with her other hand and pulled the narrow strip of cloth off her breast and began pinching her hard nipple.

"I have never done anything like this in my life," she giggled. "You make me do nasty things you nasty nasty man," she chuckled.

I reached over and slid my hand under her firm ass. Her juices were running down and she was dripping wet down there. I easily pressed my middle finger into her clenching asshole.

I was glad I had all the windows up as she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips forward in a bucking motion as she flooded her fingers with her orgasm.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she moaned as she vibrated and humped against her fingers. I had my finger pressed as far as it would go in her tight asshole.

I had to take my other hand off the steering wheel for a quick moment to wave at a couple walking on the side walk. Lisa was occupied and obviously did not wave. Her eyes were clenched and she did not even see them.

She was convulsing in orgasm as her cunt literally flooded her hand. I was glad I have vinyl seats in the truck. Her juices drenched my hand as well, as I pumped my finger in and out of her asshole.

Finally she settled down and slumped in the seat convulsing sporadically from the aftermath of the orgasm.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12