Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

"Oh wow, wow, wow, wow," she moaned. "I didn't know anything like that was possible," she whimpered as she ran her wet hand up and down across her saturated cunt. "When you shoved your finger in my butt..." she paused, "Wow," she added.

I pulled a small towel from one of my door pockets and tossed it to her.

"You may want to dry off some, or your hubby will wonder how your bikini got so wet," I laughed.

"Lick your fingers first though so you can see what you taste like," I chuckled.

"What?" she blurted.

"Sure, don't you ever wonder how you taste?" I asked.

"NOOOOO!" she bellowed.

"Oh... Well my wife would love to go down on you. She likes girls that cum a lot like you just did," I chuckled.

She sat upright with her eyes wide, "Really... Your wife does that to girls? I mean she actually ah goes down on them," she said staring at me in disbelief.

"Only special ones," I chuckled. "You, I can guarantee she would go down on you in a heartbeat," I chuckled as I reached and ran my finger inside her dripping cunt.

"Maybe one of these days, I will take you home with me and she can show you how good she is at that," I chuckled.

It was easy to see her mind racing as she imagined what I had said.

"What does your wife look like?" she asked.

It occurred to me she had never seen my wife. "She is a rock solid gorgeous babe. She works out and has a body that guys go nuts over," I added.

"Really," she mumbled.

I pulled over and stopped and grabbed my phone. I had the pictures of Debbie in her skimpy bikini that she had worn that night in the hot tub that started our adventures.

"Oh wow," Lisa gasped when she looked at the pictures.

"And you t-t-think she would actually ah you know, go down on me?" she muttered.

"Guaranteed. Aside from sucking my cock, licking a super wet cunt is her favorite," I chuckled.

I let that thought simmer as Lisa was obviously fantasizing about it already.

"You better dry yourself, we're just about back at your place," I laughed.

I figured her hubby would wonder what had taken us so long. The court is a good size, but it's not all that big and we had been gone close to an hour. Lisa pulled her bikini bottom on after wiping her cunt with the towel, and adjusted her top.

Just as we were nearing her trailer she slid over and grabbed my cock. I had not bothered pulling my sweat pants back up. My cock was still standing semi erect and exposed.

As I pulled in front of their place, she suddenly dove down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Hey hey hey," I blurted. "What about your husband?" I said.

"If he comes out, tell him you dropped me off," she said pausing before sucking my cock back in her mouth. She was determined to get me to cum again.

She was furiously pumping on my cock as well as deep throating it more than once.

Just then I saw the door to their trailer open and out stepped Brad.

"Fuck," I said. "Here he comes," I added.

If anything, she increased the pace she was jacking my cock into her mouth.

As he neared my truck, I grabbed my phone and made like I was answering it. I glanced down at him as he got closer to the truck and signaled him to hang on a minute, indicating I was on the phone.

The fact that I was having my cock sucked by his wife as he stood patiently not more than a couple of feet away had an impact on me as I felt my cum surging to the top.

I had to grit my teeth and turn slightly away as I felt my hot cum shoot into Lisa's mouth. It was all I could do to keep from moaning loudly as I felt my cum spurt into her waiting mouth.

There was obviously not as much cum this time, but I know it was still way more than she was used to swallowing. She gulped it down eagerly and I sensed she too was having another orgasm.

My cock was really getting a work out today as she drained me again and it began to go limp. She sucked hard on my cock as it deflated in her mouth.

I put my window down as I spoke into my phone, "Ok, that sounds good. I can get back to you this next week," I said into the phone.

I laid my phone on the dash and turned to Brad. Lisa still had my cock in her mouth. "Hey ya Brad," I said.

"Where's Lisa?" he asked.

"Oh she wanted me to drop her off," I said.

"Really, where?" he asked.

"Oh well ah," I paused as I looked to my right, then left. "I think it was oh hell, I think it was a couple of blocks over that way," I answered acting confused.

Lisa was still sucking my limp cock running her tongue around the head and pumping on the limp shaft.

"You guys were gone quite a while, and I was thinking maybe you broke down or something," he laughed.

"Oh," I laughed. "No, but since it's a hot day I took her out for a milk shake," I added. This was not really a lie, since it was kind of like a milk shake.

"Really," he said. "I didn't think she liked milk shakes," he said looking slightly confused.

"Well she drank it all," I laughed as Lisa squeezed my cock and sucked it harder.

"Did you drop her by the pool?" he asked. "I am betting that's where you dropped her. She likes to go there in her skimpy outfits and tease the guys," he laughed. "Only thing is, she ain't got no tits to tease em with though," he laughed again.

When he said that, Lisa pulled my cock out of her mouth and suddenly rose up in the cab. The fact she appeared to rise up from the area of my crotch did not seem to register with Brad, who appeared shocked to hear his wife's booming voice.

"OH REALLY!" She bellowed as she slid over to the passenger door and climbed down out of the truck.

"I told Gary to say he had dropped me off cause I wondered if you'd be worried about me," She rattled off as she stormed around the truck to confront her husband.

Brad looked like he was trying to find a hole to crawl into as Lisa stood defiantly in front of him with her clenched fists on her hips.

"I ain't got no tits to tease em with huh," she bellowed only inches from him.

She turned and looked up at me. "Gary," she blurted as she reached up and pulled the bikini top off of her tits baring them to my shocked stare.

"Do I have tits?" she blurted as she stood there with her tits exposed and her fists on her hips.

Brad was as shocked as I was. "LISA!" he blurted. "Damn woman, cover those up!"

"WHY?" she said. "According to you I ain't got none," she added with a sneer.

"Gary," she repeated. "Do I have tits or not?"

I was nodding eagerly, "Ya, Ya you do have tits," I said as I stared at her standing there exposed and quite frankly looking as hot as hell.

"SEE," she sneered at Brad who was speechless.

"I have to say Brad, your wife does have tits," I smiled as I continued to stare at Lisa standing there with her hands on her hips. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Look ah, I'm sorry babe," Brad whimpered. "I's just kinda jokin around you know," he offered meekly.

"Ya," Lisa said staring daggers at him. "Well fuck you, Gary like's my tits. You like my tits don't ya Gary?" she said as she turned to show them to me again.

"Well ah," I stammered as I stared at her small firm tits capped by her incredibly hard nipples.

"Touch them Gary," she said as she stepped up on my running boards to bring her tits to within my reach. When she was close to me I noticed a small glob of my cum on her chin. I put my finger to my chin signaling her to wipe it off, which she did quickly, sucking it from her finger in the process.

I guess Brad had not noticed the cum on her chin, or if he did, he didn't say anything.

"LISA, DAMN GIRL!" Brad blurted, shocked to see his wife thrusting her tits at me.

"Hey, FUCK YOU BRAD!" she screamed. "Remember, I don't have any tits! TOUCH THEM GARY!" she demanded.

I reached and cupped one of her tits, and then I reached with my other hand and cupped the other one.

"I have never been a fan of huge tits because I know what happens to them when they start to sag," I said as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. "So I like yours," I added.

Lisa stepped down from the running board and stormed up to her cowering husband again with her clenched fists on her hips. She thrust her bare tits in his direction.

"See Brad," she said angrily. "Gary likes my tits!" she added with a sneer, as she turned and stormed toward their trailer. She did not bother covering her tits as she disappeared inside.

After she slammed the door, Brad looked up at me nervously as he tried to smile.

"She does have a temper doesn't she?" I said.

Brad stood there with his mouth hanging open shaking his head. "Oh boy," he mumbled.

"So you're in the dog house huh Brad," I chuckled.

"Ah I ain't worried none, she'll get over it," he managed to chuckle. "I probably won't get laid tonight though," he laughed.

"Well for what it's worth, I do like your wife's tits. And I love her nipples," I laughed.

He continued to shake his head in disbelief. "Ya well I'm sorry about that," he mumbled. "I told you she had a temper. When she gets mad I usually just dummy up quick like. I'll just let her cool down a bit before I go back in," he chuckled as he stood there nervously.

"Hey don't be sorry," I laughed. "I got to hold your wife's tits," I chuckled.

He shrugged his shoulders and mumbled "Not much there," as he looked toward his trailer.

"Well good luck. I will be in touch when I complete the deal on this court," I added.

"You bet," he answered enthusiastically. "I'll be here," he grinned.

I stuffed my drained limp cock into my sweatpants and left.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12