Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 07

Story Info
I offer Lisa's husband a job because of Lisa.
7.6k words
4.48
14.7k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,135 Followers

Brad answered the door and quickly registered a shocked look at seeing me standing there.

"Hey ya Brad, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh," he answered. "Fine, ah yeah ah fine," he smiled a toothy grin. "Ah," he stammered. "Ah you wanna come in," he fumbled for words.

"Sure," I replied as he stepped aside for me to enter.

He scrambled to move a stack of unfolded laundry aside to offer me a place to sit. Their home was not what I would call dirty, but it was definitely cluttered. There were stacks of Hollywood magazines and car magazines on the tables. A paused video game was on the large screen TV with a controller and a head set lying beside a chair that had been pulled in front of the screen.

It was Sunday, so I expected Lisa to be there. "Where's your wife?" I asked.

"Oh," he stammered, "She's taking a bath," he smiled.

I was glad to hear she was there, since I had plans that most certainly involved her.

"If you're not busy I want you to go over to the managers trailer and let him give you a run down on what your duties would be if I decide to select you as his assistant," I smiled.

He was shocked and pleased at the same time. "So you bought the court huh," he grinned.

"Signed sealed and delivered," I replied. "And like I said, I am in the market for an assistant manager," I added.

His grin grew even wider as he stammered, "Oh wow, well you won't be sorry Gary, no sir I can do ya a real good job, yes sir," he spewed excitedly.

"Now wait a minute Brad," I said holding my hands up to calm him down. "I didn't say you had the job yet. I have a couple of others to look at besides you. But I told you I would consider you so that's what I am in the process of doing," I added.

A frantic look of desperation swept across Brad's face as what I had just said finally sunk in.

"Hey relax Brad, "I said reassuringly. "I will say you have an advantage, because you have a cute wife that showed me her tits and that is more than the others have done," I laughed.

"Hell, she ain't got no tits to speak of, so you didn't see much," he laughed.

"Tell me something Brad," I said. "If you're such a tit man, why did you marry Lisa since you say she does not have any?" I asked.

He cocked his head to one side and chuckled. "Well when I was in school, I was a jock. I mean I had my pick of the girls ya know," he gazed wistfully at the ceiling.

"Anyway I guess I finally got around to hittin on Lisa and I took her out and ah..." he paused.

"Well, I fucked her ya know, and the next thing I know is she ends up pregnant. Well I's raised to marry the girl if I knocked her up ya know. Anyway, turns out she weren't pregnant after all. Shit..." he paused, "Well we's married and well here I am," he said shaking his head as he looked down toward the floor.

I didn't quite know how to respond to his candor.

He sighed. "It ain't been bad though," he rambled on. "We can't afford no kids so I just do her in her butt ya know, and she seems to like that ok. Then not too long back she started giving me blow jobs all the way ya know, and that's been great," he smiled.

"Really," I said. "She is good at that is she?" I added.

He cocked his head to one side saying, "Hell ya, now that she swallows she is," he laughed.

"Oh wow," I said. "Now with THAT, you have gotten my attention. Any girl that swallows is worth hanging on to," I laughed. "That would definitely be my weak spot too," I added.

Brad was obviously thinking about my response to his telling me Lisa swallowed.

"Well ya know..." he said before pausing.

I looked at him. "Ya know what?" I asked.

"Oh I's just thinkin..." he paused again.

"Ok, so you were thinking," I said.

"Well it's just that I really want this assistant job and all, and I's just thinkin. Ah well maybe I could maybe get Lisa to ah..." he paused again.

"Get Lisa to do what?" I said as I looked at him squirming and fidgeting.

"Well if I could get her to ah you know, give you head, then that oughta get me that job right... Wouldn't it?" he mumbled.

I burst out laughing. "Oh sure, like you would convince your wife to suck my cock just to get this job," I laughed.

"Hey I'm serious," he blurted. "I mean she likes to tease and all. I just think if I get her drunked up a bit... I mean, I've got her close a couple of times, you know with friends of mine," he paused nervously. "Hell she is always teasing and putting on and stuff," he rambled on.

"What do you mean you got her close with a couple of friends?" I asked eager to hear all about this.

"Oh a couple of guys I knew in school come over now and then to play video games and drink and shit and ah," he paused trying to figure how to tell me the story. "

"Well, we's all drunk and shit and Lisa was prancing around in her skimpy shit ya know and my buddies both got hard on's and next thing I know they pulled their dicks out and we's all trying to get Lisa to suck us off," he laughed nervously.

"And did she?" I asked.

"Naw... She got real close though, she grabbed their dicks and shit but she wouldn't let them put em in her mouth. Course that was a while back and like I said lately here she seems to really like sucking dicks now, and she swallows. Shit she never did that. It all started about the time she started mowing lawns. I figure she get turned on teasing those old coots ya know," he chuckled.

"Look Brad, I realize this job would look great on your resume and it would open doors for you guys. I mean with the experience you could do great, but you have to know that it is just an assistant position to start. It only pays when you're filling in. Although it would cut your rent in half, but you won't get much more than that to begin with," I said.

"I know," he said. "I also know that I can say I am assistant manager and that means something. Shit my convenience store job is crap. Besides I don't get that many hours. If my wife sucking your dick gets me the job, well shit man, it'd be worth it and she loves doin it."

"Ya to you maybe," I laughed. "How many dicks other than yours has she sucked?" I asked.

He got a blank look on his face and fidgeted. "Well ah none," he said "I mean unless she sucked one before we's married, but like I said she came real close with my buddies," he squirmed.

"So what makes you think you could get her to suck mine then?" I laughed.

"She's always a teasin and flirtin and stuff," he blurted.

"Teasing and flirting is a far cry from sucking a guy's cock," I laughed.

"I was wondering who you could be talking to," Lisa suddenly appeared from the hall way. She was wearing a long bathrobe and judging from her hard nipples protruding through the thin fabric, little or nothing else.

"There's my girl," I smiled as she entered the room.

Brad excitedly spewed everything I had just told him about having to go meet with the manager of the court and get a run down on the duties and such.

"So you made the deal," Lisa beamed with excitement.

"Sure did," I said. "Now I am looking for an assistant manager," I added.

"And that's Brad right," she blurted.

"Well he is a finalist for sure, but like I told him, I have a few others who are interested in the position."

Her wide smile turned into a frown in an instant.

"Hey hey, don't worry kiddo," I laughed. "Like I told Brad here, none of the others have a hot wife who showed me their breasts, and with me stuff like that goes a long long way," I laughed.

Lisa actually blushed.

"I told him he could see your tits anytime he wanted, right babe?" Brad blurted.

Lisa turned a deeper shade of red as she slapped at him. "BRAAAAAD!"

"Oh come on babe you know you like to tease," he laughed.

"I did enjoy seeing them Lisa, I have always preferred smaller breasts," I added.

Brad snorted. "Well she's got that nailed," he said laughing.

"Hey FUCK YOU Bradley!" Lisa said with a scowl. "Gary likes them so Gary can see them," she sneered at her husband as she turned toward me and jerked her robe open.

Not only did I see her firm tits, I saw her entire naked body as she turned in my direction.

"Hey woman, shit you're showing him everything!" Brad blurted.

FUCK YOU again brad, you make me wear that skimpy skirt with no panties! Then you tell me to bend over in front of them so I get bigger tips. Those guys get to see everything too!" she fumed.

"Ya, but they's geezers, fuck girl they can't even get their dicks hard," he laughed.

"Oh they get hard alright," Lisa said. "I've seen them!" she added with a scowl.

"Far be it from me to interrupt," I said loudly to break up their skirmish, "But you need to grab a pen and a notebook to write down everything he tells you and get your butt over to the managers trailer Brad," I said as I stepped in between him and Lisa.

Both of them stopped immediately. Brad's mouth feel open, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. Lisa find me a note pad or something babe," he said as he began searching for a pen.

Lisa dashed back down the hallway and quickly reemerged with a note book. Her robe was still wide open as she handed the notebook to Brad.

"Ain't you coming Gary?" Brad said as he spun toward the door.

"Naw, you go ahead," I said. "You have any beer?" I asked.

"Ya in the refer, help yourself," he replied.

"I will wait for you here," I said as I was looking at Lisa's open robe.

Brad stood motionless for a second or two as if he was thinking. "Oh ah sure... Ok I'll talk to ya when I get back," he said as he headed out the door.

I grabbed Lisa's wrist and pulled her over to a table below a window that faced the front deck area. I pushed her to bend over the table.

"Tell me if you see him coming back," I said as I flipped her robe up over her back and pushed my sweat pants down. My cock was rock hard.

Lisa reached and parted the curtain. "Is he leaving?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "He is heading toward the managers trailer," she added.

I reached and pulled her ass cheek aside with one hand while I tried to direct my cock to her asshole. I pressed the head of my cock against her tight sphincter. It was clear I needed some sort of lube.

I looked down at her firm naked ass and moved my cock down a little and easily slid it into her more than wet cunt. She was dripping wet already. When I had pumped my cock deep into her cunt a few times, it too was dripping wet.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and moved it back up to her puckered asshole. I pressed hard and felt the head of my cock pop into her tight ass. Her pussy juice combined with my pre cum lubricated her asshole enough and I jammed my cock deeper into her ass.

She grunted and moaned as I shoved my cock deeper and began pumping it in and out of her ass, going deeper with each thrust.

"Ohhh FUCK your huge compared to Brad," she moaned.

I reached down and grabbed her by her hips and pulled her ass to me as I jammed my cock as far in her asshole as it would go. Then I began doing short pumps with my cock buried deep in her ass.

"ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck I'm cummin!" she moaned as she had an orgasm. With each short pump of my cock she moaned. "Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh," her hands were balled into fists as she clenched the curtains and watched to make sure Brad was not coming back yet.

"Do you want it in your ass, or your mouth?" I grunted.

"Mouth," she grunted back.

"Get ready then," I said.

I felt my cum building deep in my balls. "Ok NOW!" I grunted as I pulled my rock hard cock out quickly with a loud pop.

She immediately pushed off the table and spun around dropping to her knees with her mouth wide open. I thrust my cock into her waiting mouth just as a huge spurt of thick cum erupted in her mouth. She closed her lips tightly around the head of my spurting cock and began gulping as I flooded her mouth.

Cum seeped past her lips as she was swallowing as fast as she could and it drizzled down her chin.

Finally the flow of cum slowed enough and she began sucking hard on my cock to make sure she drained me. I was clutching her head more as a way of keeping myself from collapsing than anything else. She was like a female vacuum.

When my cock began to go limp, I pulled it out of her sucking mouth and staggered backwards collapsing on the pile of laundry Brad had moved to one side.

Lisa slouched back on her knees gasping for air. "FUCK you cum a lot!" she managed to mutter as she panted gasping for air. She was licking the corners of her mouth and swiping her chin to suck it off her fingers. "Ain't none of my customers cum as much as you," she gasped.

"Better check the window for the hubby," I mumbled as I lay sprawled on their laundry with my sweats around my ankles and my limp wet cock dangling.

She pulled herself up and looked out the curtains. "Nope no sign of him yet," she said.

"You know he is going to try and figure a way to get you to suck my cock so he can be assured of getting the position," I said.

This brought her bolt upright. "WHAT?" she bellowed.

"Oh we had quite a talk while you were taking your bath. He told me because you guys don't want kids yet, he fucks you in your ass so you won't get pregnant and lately he said you have been sucking him off and swallowing."

"When I told him that was my weakness, he thought about it and then said he thought he could figure a way to get you to suck me if he would be guaranteed the job," I laughed.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!" She bellowed.

I laughed. "He wants that position," I chuckled.

"That fucker makes me wear short skirts with no panties so he can get to spend my bigger tips, and now he wants me to suck your dick so he can get his fucking job," she fumed. "I don't fucking believe him," she added.

"He has tried to get me to suck his friends a couple of times too," she said.

"Ya he told me you got close, but didn't do it," I laughed.

"Well they haven't been around lately," she laughed. "I would probably do them now," she giggled.

"We can have some fun with this," I offered. "No matter what he tries, do not give in and suck me. Let's make him sweat it and work for it," I laughed."I mean it's not like you haven't sucked my cock," I chuckled.

"Well I know that," she said. "But that asshole don't," she added. "Oh believe me," she said. "We can make him work for it. I will do everything BUT suck your dick," she said. "At least in front of him that is," she giggled.

"What say you grab me a beer," I said smiling at her.

She stood up and went into the kitchen, returning with two opened beers. She handed me one. I reached and cupped her wet exposed cunt as I took the beer from her.

"You may want to dry that off a bit," I said. "If Brad feels it, he will wonder why it's so wet," I added.

"Oh fuck him," she sneered as she took a chug of her beer. She backed over to the curtain and pulled it aside.

"Well here comes the wheeler dealer now," she laughed as she sat her beer down and pulled her robe together tying the sash.

I pulled my sweat pants up and told her to come over and sit beside me.

As she sat down, I reached and pulled her robe apart exposing her tits. I pulled the bottom of the robe over which exposed her legs up to just inches below her wet cunt.

"Now we have just been talking and that's all," I laughed.

"Got it," she giggled.

Just about then, Brad opened the door and entered. He seemed a little shocked to see Lisa sitting next to me with her tits exposed and her robe just barely concealing her cunt.

"Hi babe, how'd it go?" Lisa asked with a smile.

After a pause where Brad kept looking at his wife's tits and her exposed lower half he responded. "Ah oh, well it ah went great. I'm going back tomorrow to get more training. I thought you might be dressed by now," he added as he eyed her exposed tits.

I chose to say nothing, but smiled at Brad as he was taking in how exposed his wife was.

"Oh you know," Lisa laughed. "We just got to talking and well you know," she giggled.

"You had your tits out like that the whole time?" he muttered.

"What tits, you said I ain't got no tits," she looked at him almost venomously as she sat straighter thrusting her small tits out.

"Oh come on babe," he whined. "I's just kiddin ya. You know that," he laughed nervously. "Ya know I think they are gitten bigger babe," he mumbled with a feeble smile.

Lisa's mouth fell open and her eyes widened as she sat bolt upright jutting her tits out as far as she could. Her nipples appeared to harden as well.

"REALLY!" she blurted as she looked down at her naked breasts.

"Well ya know, damn I think so, don't you think so Gary?" he looked pleadingly at me to back him up. He walked over and tossed the laundry on the floor and sat down on the other side of her on the sofa.

"Oh I have said that all along. But I love her breasts just the way they are," I chuckled as I watched Brad squirm.

"Bet you'd like to suck on them nipples huh," Brad blurted.

"BRAD!" Lisa bellowed as she blushed and pulled her robe closed covering her tits.

"Oh I's just kidden around babe," Brad laughed. "But I bet he would though," he laughed again.

I laughed, "I can't say that I wouldn't like to do that. I have to be honest with you Brad. I mean I know she is your wife and all, but us guys have weaknesses you know," I laughed.

Lisa blushed as she looked at Brad for his reaction.

"I know that," he chuckled. "But hell Lisa like to suck on things too," he belly laughed as he elbowed his wife while clutching his crotch.

"BRAAAAAD!" Lisa blurted as she seemed to take on a brighter red color.

"Well its true babe," he laughed. "You know you love suckin on this," he clutched his dick inside his shorts and shook it.

"BRADLEEEEY!" Lisa whined.

"Oh wow, well THAT comes in way high on my wish list," I laughed.

"Don't your wife suck your dick?" Brad asked.

"Oh she does, but very little, I don't think she likes it that much," I lied attempting to do my best at sounding dejected.

"SHEEEIT," Brad blurted. "So you ain't never got to shoot in her mouth," he snorted.

"Only in my dreams," I whined, noticing Lisa gritting her teeth to avoid bursting out in laughter.

"Well HELL Gary, since you're offering me this here job, maybe I could get my wife to..."

Lisa cut him off, "FORGET IT BUSTER!" She blurted giving him a look of death.

He laughed, "Awe come on babe, poor guy ain't never got to shoot his load in a girls mouth," Brad chuckled.

"Ya, and if you're banking on me to help him out with that, you done gone to the wrong bank," she said elbowing him in his gut.

"But you like to tease," Brad laughed.

"Teasin's one thing, letting some guy shoot his stuff in my mouth is another. Only reason I let you do it in my mouth, is you're my husband," she said emphatically.

"But you seem to like it, I mean shit girl, you swallow it," he argued.

Lisa had let go of her robe and as this discussion continued she had let it drop back open exposing her tits again. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Brad just because I swallow yours, that don't mean I will swallow just anyone's," she whined.

Brad was not giving up and the more he went on with this crazy plan of his, the more bizarre this whole situation became. Here I was sitting beside his partially exposed wife as he was trying to convince her to suck my cock. This was crazy, but I was loving it.

Suddenly Brad jumped up and shoved his shorts and his underwear down. He stood in front of his utterly shocked wife and pumped his hips forward.

"Here babe, show Gary how you suck my dick," he said as he humped his hips toward her.

"BRADLEY JAMES PUT THAT AWAY!" She bellowed. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?" she screeched.

"Oh come on baby," he moaned. "I just want to show Gary what he's missing," he added.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,135 Followers
12