Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had warned her about what her husband was going to try, but I don't think either of us expected it to happen so soon. Lisa appeared to be as shocked as I was.

Brad's dick was about six inches or so and not nearly as big around as mine. It was also three or more inches shorter than mine. He was rock hard as he kept thrusting his hips forward trying to get his cock closer to his shocked wife's mouth which was hanging wide open, but in shock, not in preparation to suck his cock.

Lisa was beet red as Brad pumped his hips repeatedly trying to get his dick in her mouth. She was leaned back as far in the sofa as she could go and Brad was straddling her legs and getting closer with each thrust.

Lisa was flailing her arms and pushing against him but he kept pushing her arms down and thrusting forward.

"BRAAAAAD QUIT IT! BRAD stop it, BRAAAAD!" she repeated.

"Come on babe, just show him a little. Just suck it a little. Come on babe," Brad whined.

Obviously I was all eyes as I watched the two of them right beside me grappling.

Finally Lisa shouted. "ALRIGHT! If I suck it just a little will you LEAVE ME ALONE?" she blurted.

"Ya babe, I just want to show Gary how good you do it," he grinned.

She sighed deeply and shook her head in obvious disgust. I could not help but notice her robe was wide open and she was completely exposed during their wrestling match next to me. Her cunt was dripping wet.

Lisa reached up and grabbed her husband's cock and pulled it to her mouth. I was turned toward them and I leaned in close as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh wow," I said. "She is good isn't she?" I chuckled.

"I told ya, didn't I," Brad laughed. "SUCK IT BABY, suck it good," he smiled down at his wife who was easily deep throating his six inches.

Then with a pop, she pulled her head back and his dick popped out of her mouth.

"Now leave me alone," Lisa said emphatically.

"Well you gotta suck Gary a little too," he whined. "It's only fair babe," he smiled.

"Oh NO," she bellowed. "First you try to get me to suck your buddies and now you want me to suck Gary. That ain't gonna happen," she said sternly.

"Aw come on Lisa," he whined. "Show her your dick Gary, show her your dick," he repeated.

Now my mouth dropped open in shock at what he wanted me to do. Brad obviously wanted his wife to suck other cocks since I learned he had tried with his friends and now me, but this was blowing my mind. I was however about three quarters of the way hard, in spite of having cum not that long ago.

"BRAAAAAD," Lisa whined. "Gary isn't going to pull his dick out," she added as she clearly blushed at her husband's request.

"He will if he knows you're gonna suck it a little. Pull your dick out Gary," he blurted.

"Ah, I don't think your wife wants to ah, suck my dick," I offered, looking at Lisa who was scowling and scrunched back into the sofa with her arms crossed in a defensive posture.

"Oh sure she does," Brad said excitedly. His tone was almost feverish and his dick was if anything harder than when Lisa had sucked it. Brad clearly wanted badly to see his wife suck another cock.

"Pull it out so she can see it," he said rapidly. "She'll want to suck it then," he added, his eyes wide as he was slowly pumping his throbbing cock in front of her.

I figured, what the fuck let's just see what happens, and I pushed my sweatpants down to my ankles. My semi erect cock flipped up bobbing from side to side.

"HOLY FUCK MAN!" Brad blurted. "LISA, Look at the log he has. FUCK MAN shit you are packing some meat. Shit I am not sure Lisa could get that in her mouth," He droned on as he eyed my semi hard cock.

Lisa was looking away from me and had thus far not looked at my cock.

"Lisa, look at his cock, it's fucking huge," Brad said.

"NO!" Lisa replied quickly scrunching down further in the sofa with her arms folded and lock across her bare tits.

"Come on babe, you gotta see this thing," he laughed. "I don't think you could get it in your mouth," he chuckled.

"Well good because it's not going in my mouth anyway," she said firmly.

"Oh damn it babe, look at it. Fuck, at least touch it, its big babe," he pleaded.

While still not looking at my cock, Lisa reached and basically just poked my cock a couple of times with her fingers.

"There!" she said sarcastically. "Are you happy now?" she still had not looked at my cock.

"Oh shit girl, grab it so you can feel how big it is damn it!" he bellowed.

Lisa sighed deeply clearly registering her disgust with her husband as she grabbed my cock firmly and held it.

"NOW are you happy?" she spewed.

"Jack him off and I'll be happy," Brad chuckled.

Another deep disgusted sigh proceeded her starting to pump my cock.

"Now you can suck this too," Brad said as he pulled her up from her slouched position and shoved his hard cock toward her mouth.

She quickly sucked his cock into her mouth as she picked up speed jacking on my cock.

I reached over and ran two of my fingers inside her wet cunt. The smacking noise from my fingers fucking her drew Brad's attention and he looked down to see what I was doing.

"Oh fuck babe, that is hot. You jacking his dick and he is finger fucking you, oh FUUUUUUUCK!" he groaned as his cock spurted in her mouth.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck," Brad's hips thrust forward jamming his cock deep in his wife's mouth.

As Brad was shooting in his wife's mouth, her distinct moans of orgasm were obvious even with his cock spewing thick cum in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmoooorrrrpppphhhh," she moaned as her cunt drenched my fingers. She swallowed Brad's load easily. It was kind of like an after dinner snack, with my load being the dinner and his being the snack.

Her hand was pumping my cock as hard and fast as she could all the while they were each cumming.

Brad finally pulled his limp cock out of her mouth and he collapsed beside her on the sofa.

"Suck his dick babe!" he gasped as he twisted to watch her pumping my now rock hard cock.

"No!" She blurted. "I will jack him off, but I won't put it in my mouth," she managed to mumble as she gasped for her breath.

"Come on babe, he has never shot in a girl's mouth," he whined.

"I'm about to cum," I muttered as I was arching up from the sofa.

Brad pushed Lisa's head toward my cock. "NO BRAD!" she screeched. "I said NO!"

Brad was now using both of his hands and pressing her over my cock. She had not slowed her pace at jacking me off and I found this curious. I assumed she knew what she was doing.

Brad had gotten her face very close to my cock as it suddenly erupted. One large glob of cum went straight into her open mouth, the rest shot all over her face and hair.

She managed to swallow the glob of cum in her mouth before launching into a cussing tirade against her husband.

"YOU ASSHOLE COCKSUCKER!" She spewed. "FUCK GET ME A TOWEL YOU FUCKER!" She screamed. "Oh fuck he shot it in my eyes, YOU COCKSUCKER!" she was livid. Or at least she was acting that way.

Brad was off the couch and dashing to grab a towel in a flash. He knew he had pressed her to the limit.

Lisa was licking as much of it off from around her mouth as she could before he got back with the towel.

"Here babe," Brad said in his best "I couldn't control myself" voice.

Lisa grabbed the towel and began wiping what she could out of her eyes and off her face.

"You really are an asshole, you know that?" she spewed at Brad as she wiped her face.

"Hey for what it's worth, that is the closest I have ever come to shooting in a girl's mouth," I lied.

Lisa stifled her laugh as she looked at me with a smirk. "Well I hope you enjoyed it," she said as she winked at me.

"Oh believe me I did," I smiled as I looked at my limp cock. "Could you wipe that a little too, since you have a towel?

Without hesitation, she grabbed my limp cock and holding it with one hand wiped the cum from it, squeezing it as she did.

"I'm sorry babe," Brad whined. "But that was fucking hot," he added.

"Fuck you Brad!" She fumed as she stood up. Her robe was wide open and her cunt was glistening. There was cum on her tits that she had not wiped off with the towel and I did not bother telling her. She stormed down the hallway.

"I tried to get her mouth down to your dick. Did any go in her mouth?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I lied. "I appreciate your efforts though," I laughed. "You really want that position don't you," I chuckled.

"Oh you bet I do," he said excitedly as he stood up and pulled his underwear and shorts up.

I stood and pulled my sweatpants up. "Well with what your wife did here today, I just don't see how I can justify not giving it to you," I laughed.

His eyes got wide and a huge smile spread across his face. "Oh WOW, that's great," He clapped his hands together. "I don't know why she wouldn't take your dick, unless maybe it was on account of me or something like that. She loves sucking dick. Maybe if you come by when I am not here she would suck ya. She swallows too. It was hot watching her pump your dick and hey, you got to finger fuck her. She likes to tease ya know," he was rambling on and on excitedly.

I held both of my hands up to signal him to slow his roll as I laughed. "I would like to know what cumming in a girl's mouth feels like," I chuckled. "For the record, I still have to interview the other guys that want the assistant manager position, but like I said, thanks to your wife, I will just be going through the motions. The position is yours, but hold off blabbing about it for a couple of days ok," I said.

"Oh sure, sure I know. Mum's the word for now right," he said. Come by when she is here and I am gone and I bet you can get her to suck you. I am sure of it, she likes to tease ya know," he laughed.

I laughed. "Well I will see what I can do. It would be nice to experience it," I laughed.

"Oh it's great," he said. "And she is really good at it," he grinned.

Just then, Lisa came out of their bedroom and walked down the hallway. She had dressed in one of her sexy outfits, which consisted of a pair of short shorts, and a cut off tee shirt that left her firm abdomen exposed.

"Guess what babe," Brad blurted. "Oh ah can I tell her?" he asked looking at me wide eyed.

Ya, but both of you keep it quiet for a few days ok," I said.

"Oh sure," he nodded. "Babe I got the job," he said excitedly. "We have to keep it hush hush for a few days though," he added.

"I have to go," I said as I stood. "But before I do, I need one more Lisa fix," I laughed.

Both Brad and Lisa looked puzzled as I walked over to Lisa.

I casually reached and pulled her tee shirt up exposing her small breasts. She immediately blushed and looked at Brad. He was smiling. I leaned over and sucked first one nipple into my mouth before moving to the other nipple.

While Lisa was clearly shocked at my brazenness, Brad's smile had widened and it appeared there was some life in the crotch region of his shorts.

As I sucked on her nipples she stood there unsure of what to do or how to react. I then reached and slipped my hand under the elastic waistband of her shorts and moved it down inserting two of my fingers into her wet cunt.

She was beet red and staring directly at her husband who was standing there with a huge grin on his face and a growing bulge in his shorts.

I finger fucked her pussy for a little while and then pulled my hand out and sucked my fingers.

"Ok, I am good now," I laughed.

Lisa stood there with her tits exposed and a blank shocked look on her face. She said nothing.

"Fuck that was HOT!" Brad muttered.

"Your wife is hot Brad," I said as I headed to the door and left.

Exactly two weeks later on another Sunday, I dropped off a set of keys to the various maintenance buildings in the court with my manager and told him to call Brad to come over and pick them up.

I drove over to Brad and Lisa's trailer and pulled over just down the road from their place. Pretty soon I watched as Brad left their place and walked toward the managers unit on the other end of the court.

I then drove up to their place and saw Lisa out on their deck with a watering can watering their potted plants. She was dressed as she always dressed in a tight fitting pair of shorts and a cropped top.

She turned when I pulled up and smiled, giving me a cute little wave as I got out of my truck and approached her. When I reached her I pulled her toward me and holding her head with my hands I planted a mouth open kiss on her lips, thrusting my tongue in her mouth as I did.

She stood there shocked as I held her head kissing her passionately. She gripped her watering can on one hand and the other hung at her side as I continued kissing her mouth.

When I finally released her all she could say was, "Wow, that was hot," she giggled.

"Inside and strip down for me," I said matter of factly.

"Brad will be right back, he just went to get some keys," she blurted nervously.

"I know that," I said. "I am the one that just dropped the keys off, now inside and strip. I want you naked when he gets back. I also want my balls flattened against your chin," I chuckled.

She stood there wide eyed with her mouth hanging open in shock. "Are you s-s-sure that's a g-good idea?" she said nervously.

"You remember how hard he was pressing on your head trying to get you to suck my cock don't you?" I laughed. "Well now he will get his wish," I laughed. "Now get your hot little ass inside and strip for me," I added as I pushed her toward the door.

She turned and set her watering can down and nervously opened the door and we both went in.

"Hurry up," I said. "I am not sure how long it will take him, and I want him to see everything when he opens the door," I chuckled as I pushed my sweatpants down exposing my semi hard cock.

Her eyes widened as she looked at my cock and began unzipping her shorts with shaking fingers.

I pulled one of their bar stools out from the bar and climbed up on it kicking my sweatpants to a side.

Lisa pushed her shorts down and off, then pushed her thong panties off and nervously pulled her cropped top over her head. She had an incredible body and I could not help but marvel at how firm and toned she was. To me, her body more than made up for her small tits. Also her nipples always swelled to be incredibly suck able when she was aroused. She was clearly aroused now even though she was visibly shaking like a leaf.

"What if he gets mad?" she mumbled as she dropped her top on top of her shorts and thong panties.

"He told me to come by and try to get you to suck my dick when he wasn't home. Believe me, he won't get mad," I laughed.

"HE TOLD YOU TO COME BY WHEN HE WAS GONE?" She blurted.

"Yep," I laughed. "He is one of those husbands that get off seeing his wife fucked by other guys. Hell, you told me his friends were always trying to get you to suck them, and he was encouraging it," I said.

"Well ah ya, but we was always drunk and stuff," she hastily reasoned.

"Just get over her and get ready," I said. "He should be back any minute now," I chuckled. "I want my cock in your throat when he opens the door," I added.

"Ohhhh..." she whined as she stepped over to me. "I don't know about this," she whimpered as she gripped my cock.

"Remember," I said. "My balls flattened against your chin," I chuckled.

"I know, I know," she repeated as she began stroking my cock.

She stood and bent forward at the hips to take my cock in her mouth sucking it and pushing her head farther down each time. She had to work at it to get my cock into her throat and she gagged each time it penetrated that deep. Finally she was able to relax her throat enough and she bore down on my cock until I felt her chin on my balls.

She was gurgling and gagging, but she got my cock all the way in her throat.

The location I had pulled the bar stool to would give Brad an immediate view from the side of his naked wife with my cock buried in her throat. I had to chuckle to myself as I imagined his reaction.

We both heard his steps on the deck before the door opened. I clutched Lisa by her head and pushed her face down on my cock feeling it force its way into her gasping throat.

The door opened and I looked at Brad standing there with his mouth wide open. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw his wife had my cock all the way in her mouth to where my ball sack was pressed firmly against her chin.

Brad managed to stagger in pulling the door shut behind him. His mouth was wide open and his eyes bugged out as he stumbled closer to lean down and look at how far my cock was in his wife's mouth.

Finally he managed to say, "Holy she-it" as he stared at his naked wife. He looked up at me and a huge grin spread across his face. "I told ya, didn't I tell ya," he mumbled as he kept looking at how far my cock was in Lisa's mouth.

Lisa pulled up to gasp for a breath before plunging her head back down taking my cock back into her throat.

"Damn that's HOT! FUCK THAT"S HOT!" Brad stood up doing some sort of jig in his excitement. His shorts had an obvious bulge as he continued to marvel at what he was seeing.

He unbuckled his shorts and pushed them and his shorts down to his ankles revealing his erect dick bobbing between his legs. He quickly jumped behind his wife and reached down pulling her naked butt cheeks apart and jamming his hips forward.

"Uuuuhhmffff!" Lisa groaned around my cock as Brad drove his cock into her exposed asshole.

"Oh wow," Brad moaned. "She is really sucking your dick ain't she?"

"Oh ya she is and I am about to cum in her mouth," I replied.

"Oh fuck, TAKE IT BABE," Brad blurted. "Swallow it all," he added as he was pumping in and out of her ass like a jack hammer.

"Arghhhh, here it comes" I groaned. "Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh," it felt like I was shooting a ton of thick cum as my cock pulsed spurt after spurt into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa was gulping noisily as my thick cum shot into her sucking mouth. Her hands gripped around my waist hanging on as she swallowed.

As I was filling his wife's mouth and she was gurgling and gagging to swallow my load Brad howled, "OH FUUUUUUUUCK!" as he pumped his load into her tight asshole.

Through all this Lisa moaned around my spurting cock and I knew she too was having an orgasm. "Mmmmmuuuuuuuupppppffffffff" she groaned.

Brad staggered back pulling his dick out of Lisa's ass and he flopped on a chair. Lisa pulled her head up from my cock. Some of my load had escaped past her lips and rivulets of cum ran down across her chin. She turned and staggered over to the sofa. Brad's cum ran down the inside of her legs as it drizzled out of her tight asshole. She flopped on the sofa, clearly exhausted.

I was finally able to stand, with my limp wet cock dangling between my legs I reached and pulled my sweatpants on.

I staggered toward the door. "Gotta go you two. That was fucking GREAT!" I exclaimed as I walked past them.

Brad, clearly out of breath gave me thumbs up sign and Lisa, still with a coating of cum running down her chin smiled and waved feebly. I knew there would be a wet spot on their sofa where she was sitting.

As I walked out the door I chuckled because I wondered how Brad would handle it when I brought Ted by to meet them. Ted already knew Lisa very well, which we obviously would not tell Brad, but Lisa had said that while Brad was not a racist, he would be livid if he knew she was even talking to a black man, because he did not trust them. I laughed as I walked to my truck wondering how my plan would pan out.

12