Jason Hunts Me Down Pt. 05

Story Info
My trip starts with tattoos, piercings, and few loads.
4.8k words
4
3.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
210 Followers

I walked into the Javier's Arts Boutique and was greeted by a guy named Bob. I didn't even have to tell him who I was. He was clearly expecting me.

I was really surprised by how many people Jason knew, and how big of a network he had built, even here in NYC.

Bob directed me to the waiting room, where I sat for about 15 minutes before Javier came out. He was hot. Tall, muscular, Latino. Let's just say that if I was single, Javier would have clearly been my type!

''My dear Joshua! You're Daddy J's new hot piece of ass!'' He started laughing and gave me a big hug. He was super friendly, and I felt at ease as soon as I met him.

''It's really nice to meet you, Javier! Daddy J told me that you're the best tattoo artist around. This is my first tattoo, so I hope you won't be too hard on me.''

He chuckled as he was leading me to the chair.

''You can never be too hard, baby.'' He was a funny guy, I have to admit.

''Ok, so your owner was very clear about the instructions here. You are to lay down, face down. I have directions as to what I'm supposed to tattoo here, and unfortunately for you, you can't really tell me what to do or not to do. Are we good babe?''

''Yeah, of course. I trust Daddy J 100%.''

''All right. The other condition is that you must pay upfront.... and Jason told me you would know how to pay me.''

I was laying down, face down, as I felt Javier press his body against mine. He clearly had a hard-on. I remembered that Daddy had told me to check in with in before I did anything, so I made up a quick excuse to be able to call Daddy.

''Yes of course. I need to make a quick call. Can I have a minute please?''

''Yeah, yeah of course babe. I'll be right back.''

I called Daddy J right away.

''Hey slut, getting your tattoo?''

''Yeah.... well I'm on the chair right now. I just want to make sure that...'' I didn't have time to finish. Daddy interrupted me.

''Please him. Anything he wants. That's what he wants in exchange for the tattoo. You have my permission. ''

''Oh ok. I just wanted to be sure Daddy. Thanks so much for confirming that this is ok.''

''All good my little whore! Love you so much. You are so cute asking Daddy to please other men. Talk soon.''

''Love you.''

Javier walked back in. He had taken his shirt off. He was wearing tight black jeans, and I could clearly see the huge bulge in his pants. I knew he had a big cock.

''All good babe?''

''Yes, all good.''

As he got closer to me, he gently turned my head on its side, so that my face would be facing his crotch.

''You do know how to pay me right?''

And he took his cock out. A rock hard 10 inch cock. Fuck it was hot. I didn't even have time to answer. He pushed it right in my mouth. I was trying to concentrate to give him the best blowjob possible, but I was hypnotized by his amazing abs and pecs. What a fucking hunk!

''Yeah you fucking slut! Fuck you're hot! Look at you, paying for your tattoo with a blowjob. What a fucking cocksucking faggot you are! You Canadians are so fucking kinky and slutty.''

He had most of his huge cock in my mouth. I was doing my best to take it all, but fuck it was big! Bigger than Daddy's. I was so hard.

''Hmmm you fucking whore! You know what, little change of plan. My rate will be a little higher. I hope that's ok.''

He took his cock out of my mouth, and proceeded to unbutton my pants and pull them down. He then took my boxers off.

I didn't know what to say. I mean at this point, there's not much I could do. I had to pay him for what Daddy wanted me to get.

He got up on the chair and mounted me. He poured some lube between my ass cheeks, and I felt his huge cock against my hole.

''Have you ever had a latino cock baby?''

''No, never Sir.''

''It's the best sweetie. Fuck if you weren't owned and didn't have this fucking collar, I'd keep you to myself. You are one hot piece of ass babe.'' And I felt it. He pushed his 10 inch cock deep in my hole.

''That's right faggot, take my fucking cock deep in your pussy! You are such a fucking bitch! You're the second little whore that I get to fuck today!''

I turned my head in the other direction, and saw our reflection in the mirror. Javier was fucking me like a rag doll. He was biting his lower lip, and was putting all of his body weight in his motion.

While I could feel his huge cock going in and out of my tight hole, I couldn't help but reflect on what I had become, and how quickly this transformation had happened. Not too long ago, I was seeing this nice cute girl. I had a full time job. I didn't have experience serving and pleasing men. And look at me now: laying on this tattoo shop chair, face down, a stranger's 10 inch cock deep in my ass. I came to the realization that I was now officially a gay slut. I mean, I was paying for a tattoo by letting this guy fuck my ass.

Javier started slapping my ass. I glanced again at the mirror, and saw his face. I knew he was getting closer to cumming. I wondered if he was going to shoot his load in my ass. Was this what I should be expecting from now on? Getting fucked 2, 3, or 4 times a day? And by different men?

''You fucking whore! You are going to make me cum. What a nice little faggot slut Daddy J has!''

And as he said that, his body tensed up and he started filling my hole with his hot cum. It just seemed like it would never stop. He came and came and came!

And then he got off of me. He slowly walked around, grabbed my face with both hands, opened my mouth with his fingers, and pushed his cock between my lips.

''Clean me up, bitch.''

And I did. He then took it out of my mouth, and slapped my face with it a few times. I could smell his cum on my face. I looked up at him. He smiled. He was happy. I was hurting, but I was also proud to have served him well.

''All right, now that you have prepaid, let's get to work!''

Javier spent the next few hours telling me about his life, his work, the clients he had from all over the world. He also had great things to say about Daddy J, his bars, and his numerous submissives. He had the chance to tattoo and use quite a few of Daddy's subs, and he said I was one of the best to date. I smiled.

When Javier was done, he took out a mirror and showed me his work of art. It was beautiful. But I was also surprised by what I saw. He had tattoed two hearts connected with a collar. I wasn't surprised by that part. But he had also tattoed some kind of QR code, with a serial number under it.

''Daddy J will explain everything, love. Don't forget to wash the tattoed area 3 times a day with soap and water. You'll then need to pat it dry. Don't forget to add some moisturizer, sweetie.''

''Ok, thanks so much for all of this. So I can go now?''

''Nope, not yet! You need to get your nipples pierced, babe.''

''Oh wow, I didn't know Daddy J wanted that.''

So I stayed there a big longer than expected, and left with two tattoes and pierced nipples.

The walk back to the hotel was hard. Everything hurt! My ass, my muscles, as well as the areas where I was tattoed and pierced.

I got a quick snack and bottle of scotch, and went straight to my room. I spent the next few hours either in the shower, the bathtub or the sauna. It was my little bit of me-time, and I needed it real bad! It didn't take much for me to feel a little bit tipsy.

I had time for a quick 30 minutes power nap, and then it was time to get ready for my night out. I got dressed with my usual combination: tight jeans, tight white v-neck t-shirt, and white shoes. I put some perfume, some paste in my hair, and I was ready to go.

When I got to the hotel door, my driver was waiting for me. He jumped out of the SUV, opened my door, and let me in.

It was a quick 10 minutes drive to the bar. I was expecting a bar in an area with many clubs, a lot of restaurants and tourists. But it was actually hidden on a side street. He parked the SUV, let me out, and directed me towards a large metal door. The building looked like an old factory. The only sign that I could see was a small black panel with the words ''Private Club''.

I knocked on the door. A tall Black man opened the door, smiled and let me in. Once inside, he put his muscular arm in front of me and started asking me questions.

''What's your name, boi?''

''Hmm I'm Joshua.''

''Who do you belong too?''

''Daddy J.''

He smiled, but hesitated. He then took out some kind of electronic device. It looked like the scanners used when paying at the grocery store.

''Lift your shirt, boi.''

So I did. He scanned my lower back, and smiled.

''Yep, you're all good, faggot. Men love the fresh ones! You can proceed. You'll need to go down one flight of stairs. You'll know where to go when you hear the music getting louder, baby. Walk straight to the large red door. Have fun!''

I followed his directions, and ended up in the basement of this building. The was music was very loud, and I immediately saw the large red door. I opened it up, and to my surprise, it was full of naked men. I blushed, of course. They all looked at me. Some of them returned to what they were doing, a few smiled at me, and one of them came to greet me.

''Hey baby, what's your name?''

''I'm Joshua, what's yours?''

''Ok first, you're Faggot Joshua. Got it baby?''

I nodded.

He turned me around, lifted my shirt, and took a good look at my tattoos, and piercings. He unbuttoned my jeans, grabbed my semi-erect cock, and each of my ass cheeks.

''Wow, Daddy J got a good one this time! You are going to make a few of the guys in here jealous. But don't worry about them, baby love. You are here for two reasons: please the customers, and make some money for Daddy J. I'm Faggot Billy, by the way. So nice to meet you.''

He got closer and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I kissed him back.

''Now, you will get undressed. You will pick some undies on this wall. As you can see, there are many different colors. You will then decide if you want some makeup, sparkles, or anything else on this counter. You can also go out just as you are, since this is your first time out there. It will give you an opportunity to see the other faggots, and to better understand what the customers want and love.''

''Oh ok. Thanks so much for the information. I think I'll pick the green undies.''

''Good choice, faggot! I'll be by your side tonight. Consider yourself like an intern. This is your first night out there. You don't have any experience, You need to watch carefully what goes on around you. You need to listen to what people tell you. And you need to do everything I tell you. Also, if Daddy J shows up, he has final say on anything. As for clients, you can refuse to serve a client, but you need a good reason. All the men in here pay a yearly membership, and then pay good money to use or lease some of the men in here. They get vetted by Daddy J and his team. So it would take a very, very good reason to refuse service to one of them. Got it faggot?''

Oh wow, what had I gotten myself into? I was expecting to dance, but be used or leased? This was a whole new level!

''Got it!''

He grabbed my hand, and led me through two more doors. With every step forward, the music got louder and louder. When he opened the last door, I really understood what I was getting into!

The room was gigantic! There were strobe lights everywhere. I counted at least 10 small stages where men were dancing. Some of the dancers were dancing in duos or trios, caressing their bodies, kissing, touching their cocks. I counted maybe 5 or 6 guys who were dancing in glass or plastic boxes. And then there was one huge stage, the main stage, where one man was giving quite the performance.

It was hard to count how many customers there were in the room, but I guessed the total was over 400 or 500. Some of them were siting down, others standing at the bar. Some men were touching the dancers. Others were stroking their own cocks while watching the different men dancing.

I also noticed a few of the dancers leaving the large room towards a dark hallway, while holding hands with some of the customers.

''Well here it is Faggot Joshua. Your new playground. Your new home. Did Daddy J tell you how many months you will be working here? He usually likes his subs to move around a little, and get a chance to visit the other places.''

Months? I thought I was here for three days.

''Hmm no, he didn't tell me. I really don't know.''

''All right. Here's how this is going to work. We will set up right there, in the far left corner. You see those two small stages? I will dance on one of them, you will dance on the other. Just do the same thing as me, and everything will be ok. Got it baby?''

''Yes, got it!''

He grabbed my hand again, and we started walking through the crowd towards our stages. All the customers were staring at me. I mean all of them. Some were smiling, some were fucking me with their eyes. A few of them came closer and grabbed my ass firmly. One started walking beside us. He was about 6'0, strong built, darker tan.

''Hmm a new faggot right? I will definitely use one of those wonderful holes later on tonight sweetie.'' He smiled at me when back to his seat.

As we got closer to our dancing area, I saw him. It was Daddy J. I was so happy to see my owner. He saw me. He smiled and started walking in our direction. He kissed Billy on the cheek, and embraced me. He gave me a big kiss on the lips.

''Wow baby, you look amazing!''

He walked around me, and took a closer look at the tattoos and piercings.

''Javier did a great job! You should be very proud baby!''

''Thanks Daddy J! I am proud. I'm a little surprised by all of the action in here, but kind of excited to find out where this will lead me!''

''Well, I can't tell you everything now, but many guys are interested in your profile baby.. They saw your pics in our online catalogue, and had many questions about you. Don't forget: be nice to all of these customers. They pay a big price to be here.''

He gently slapped my ass and continued walking in the other direction.

We arrived at the dancing area. Billy got up on his stage, and I got up on mine. He smiled at me and winked. As he started dancing, I did the same. I was a pretty good dancer, but here, I was trying to do the exact same moves as Billy. Just like looking in a mirror.

I noticed that more and more men were now sitting in our section, and wondered if they were here because of me, the fresh meat.

I was hard. Getting all of this attention aroused me, and I knew that the customers saw the huge bulge in my undies. But I kept them on, because Billy had his on as well.

After about 30 minutes of dancing and seeing the effect we were having on the customers, one of them got up and came closer to the stage. He invited me to come down to talk to him. Billy immediately stopped dancing and joined us. He was really doing his job well, protecting the intern.

''I'm Mike, I'm sure Daddy J told you about me.''

''Hi Mike. He told me that a few customers had inquired about me. Were you one of them?''

''Yes.''

Billy jumped in.

''Mike, this is Faggot Joshua. He's from Montréal.''

He then turned to me.

''Mike is actually one of the founding members here. He lives in New York, but has places in different cities.''

''It's nice to meet you Mike!''

I wanted to shake his hand, but instead, Mike got closer to me and started kissing me. He pressed his lips hard against mine, and pushed his tongue deep in my mouth. He was strong and little taller than me. I felt his hands on my ass, and our cocks pressed against each other.

''It seems Mike has chosen you, Faggot Joshua. I will lead you to the back room, but from there, you're on your on ok baby?''

''Yes, of course.''

I could see that some of the men around us were disappointed to see me leave the stage. I also noticed that a few dancers didn't seem very happy to see that Mike had chosen me. I was nervous, but also kind of excited that I was the chosen one.

We walked towards the dark hallway, and I realized that the long hallway had about 30 doors, 15 on each side. There was a little light in front of each door; about. half of them were red, the others green. Billy opened one of the green lit doors and showed us in.

''Have fun!''

I smiled at him, and followed Mike in the room.

The room was dark. There was a bed, a large leather couch, an open shower, a few urinals, and a closet full of sex toys. The room was very clean, and we could still hear the music, but it wasn't too loud.

Mike grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. We both sat down.

''Listen baby. I basically wanted to see if we would connect tonight. I really, really enjoyed what I saw in the catalogue. Your smile, your face, your perfect body, your dark hair. And now that I can hear your lovely French Canadian accent. You're exactly what I have been looking for, baby.''

I blushed. Was this man just aroused, or did he have real feelings for me?

''Thanks so much for saying all those nice things about me, Sir. I really appreciate it!''

He pulled on my collar.

''You do know that slaves can be sold, right?''

I hesitated. I had no idea. I didn't know what to say.

''Hmm no, Sir, I wasn't aware of that. Do you think Daddy J would sell me?''

''I didn't say that sweetie. I'm just saying that for the right price, you could be mine forever.''

His hand was now on my crotch. He started kissing my neck. He was caressing my whole body. He gently took my hard cock out of my undies, and spit on it. His face got closer to my penis, and he kissed it. He then took it into his mouth. I was already wet so he was obviously tasting my precum.

He then came back up and kissed me. I could taste my own cum on his lips. His hand was now strocking my cock, grabbing my balls. He stopped kissing me for a few seconds, and slowly pushed two fingers in my mouth. Then then brought his fingers down and slowly inserted them in my hole.

''Tell me who's little boi pussy this is?''

Was I supposed to say his? I mean it was Daddy J's, but he was paying to be with me.

''Hmm it's yours for now, Sir.''

''Fucking right it is, you slut!''

He gave me a big slap on the cheek.

''Call me Master, you little bitch.''

He then opened up my mouth, and spit in it.

''I know what sluts like you want. You feel special when you're used, abused. You want to be fucked hard all the time. You spend your day craving the next cock. Is that right little whore?''

I wasn't sure about Mike. He seemed nice at the beginning. Was he roleplaying? Was he really agressive? Did he really want to own me? I just knew that I had to be nice and obedient.

''Come with me.'' He took my hand and led me towards the urinal.

''Get on your fucking knees.''

I got on my knees, in front of him.

''Take my cock out.''

I did as he ordered.

''Look up at me.''

As I did, he started pissing on me. It was my first watersports experience. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I felt degraded, humiliated.

''You're not worth much, you fucking whore. Look at you. Kneeling down, being pissed on. You're pathetic, you fucking bitch.''

I knew that I was submissive, but his words didn't make me feel good. With Daddy, I felt safe, I felt protected. Mike scared me.

''Open that slutty mouth.'' As I opened my mouth, he pissed directly in it. He was smiling, visibly proud of himself.

All right little whore, go to the shower.

I got up, and started walking towards the shower. Mike started to undress., and walked towards the different sex toys. I saw him pick a few of them, before turning around to come back towards me.

As he got closer, I noticed that he had a ball gag and a whip. I was now trembling. I was so nervous. I wanted out.

''Take your shower, whore. I want you cleaned up for the next part of our little session.''

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
210 Followers
12