Jason Hunts Me Down Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as ordered. He continued talking.

''Did you know that for only $30,000, I could bring you back home for the weekend and do whatever the fuck I want with you? And for about $200,000, I could take complete ownership of your pathetic ass? I would keep you caged most of the day. You'd only come out for a good beating, to drink my piss, and to get fucked.''

What the actual fuck was going on? This was not what I was expecting at all.

I finished. my shower, dryed myself up. and stood there, naked, waiting for the next step. He got closer, and proceeded to install the ball gag.

''Get on your knees bitch.''

I got on my knees, and closed my eyes. I was expecting him to whip me anytime now. And then, the door opened.

''That's enough, Mike. Your session is over.''

It was Daddy J.

''The fuck do you mean J? You know how much money I pour into this place each year? I can do what the fuck I want with whoever I want.''

''Well, not really Mike. I'm going to ask you one last time. Session over. Please leave now.''

''Fuck you!''

Mike was so pissed. He dressed up quickly, threw the whip against the wall, and left the room. I started crying.

''I'm sorry about this Joshua. Mike is a founding member. He's a little bit of a loose canon, and we constantly have to watch him.''

He pointed to the camera in the corner of the room.

''As you can see, you are constantly watched and recorded. I told you that I would protect you. I was serious. Nothing will happen to you baby.''

I was so grateful. Daddy J walked towards me and removed the gag.

''Thank you Daddy J. I was scared. Should I expect this type of thing everytime?''

''Not at all baby. This is not something that happens often. Don't worry about it. I got your back sweetie.''

He hugged and kissed me.

''Now, you should freshen up, get your undies back on, and get back out there. Don't worry about Mike. Have fun baby.''

''Ok Daddy J. Thanks so much.''

He got out of the room and I followed him. Billy was waiting for me at the door.

''Daddy J never lets things get out of hand, sweetie. You should always feel protected here. It should be fun, got it?''

''Yeah! Got it!''

''Let's go to the sauna for a while.''

''Cool, a sauna! Let's do it.''

We walked back out to the larger room, where the music was still booming, and the dancers still on the different stages. By this time, most guys were either drunk or high as a kite. It was getting close to midnight.

As we walked in the large sauna, I quickly realized that this place had nothing to do with my usual saunas. Some guys were fucking, others were getting blowjobs. Some were side by side, jerking each other off. The room didn't only smell like eucalyptus; it smelled like cum.

We sat down beside two big Black guys. It only took about 2 minutes for them to introduce themselves to us. The taller one was named Blake. His smile was amazing. The other guy's name was Damon. He was more serious, but seemed really nice too.

We chatted a little bit, and Billy explained that this was my first night there. After about 10 minutes, we changed places. Blake sat beside me; Billy got closer to Damon.

Blake turned to me and smiled. He looked down to his cock, and then back at me.

''Wanna taste it baby?''

I smiled and nodded.

''Go ahead little faggot.''

His cock was beautiful. It was perfect. I couldn't really tell how big it was, but it was larger than Javier's. I kissed the tip of it, and then took as much as I could in my mouth. I managed to take about three quarters of it. It felt amazing. Blake had his large hand on the back on my head, and was my face on his cock, forcing me to take as much as I could in my mouth. I could hear him moan.

I was able to glance at Billy. To my surprise, Billy was now bent over the bench. Damon was standing behind him, ready to fuck him.

I was so hard! This scene was the hottest I had ever seen in real life. I felt as if I was in my own porn movie.

''Wow, you're an amazing cocksucking slut! I'll need to scan you later for another time, faggot!''

I loved it. Blake was amazing. His cock felt so good in my mouth. And I loved how slutty but protected he made me feel.

''Get ready little slut, I'm going to cum soon.''

I was fucking ready. I wanted his precious load in my slutty mouth.

''Oh fuck, yes. Fuck baby! I'm going to shoot my load in your slutty mouth, little bitch!''

And he filled my mouth. He pumped his cock and shot a huge load in my mouth. I was able to swallow most of it. While I was cleaning his beautiful dick, Billy was still getting fucked hard by Damon. I could see how much Billy was enjoying this. His face was pressed against the wall. Damon had both hands on Billy's waist. That scene was hot!

I got back up and looked at Blake.

''I really hope you enjoyed my blowjob, Sir.''

''Fuck yes! That was amazing, baby! You're a natural. I'm sure you will have a lot of success in here sweetie.''

He got closer and kissed me.

We spent the next hour talking about everything and anything, while others were fucking, sucking, and cumming around us. Blake was an amazing man! And Damon too.

At around 2a.m., we all hugged and said our goodbyes. It had been a long day, filled with many new experiences for me. I was tired. I knew my driver was waiting for me, and I couldn't wait to shower and go to bed.

This day had taught me that anything was possible in my new life. What would tomorrow bring?

I would find out a few hours later.

12