Jason's Super Bowl Party

Story Info
Strip Club Owner's Superbowl Party/Orgy.
7.3k words
4.66
5.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised and honored with an invitation to Jason's Annual Super Bowl Party, they were rather infamous in our town. I was one of the liquor distributors for Jason, Jason owned the local strip club. There are high end men's clubs and there are sleazy strip joints, Jason's was somewhere in the middle but probably a bit closer to the sleazy end of the scale. The town fathers looked at the tax money the club brought in and tended to not look too closely at the operation.

What made Jason's party so special were the girls. In the small town there weren't too many opportunities for women and the younger attractive ones tended to find working in the club to be the best of limited opportunities. Good money could be made if you weren't too particular about what you did in the private rooms. That illicit things were going on was well rumored in the town, but the police chief and the mayor both seemed to be oblivious. Jason picked the girls to help with his party knowing each one's proclivities and willingness to make him happy and keep their independent contractor status at the club.

As with most small town stories, somewhere in the rumor mill is a grain of truth. The rumors of what went on at Jason's parties were clearly exaggerated, but if even halfway true it was going to be a memorable party.

My first impression when arriving at Jason's large house at the end of a long curved drive was the tall busty blonde in a crop top and Daisy Duke shorts directing me to a parking spot. She checked my name off her list on a clipboard as I admired her ample cleavage and tight midriff.

Once approved a leggy brunette, similarly attired, took my arm and escorted me to the entrance foyer where one of Jason's security staff welcomed me. I recognized him from the club, and he seemed to recognize me.

He put his large beefy hand on my shoulder and said, "Jason welcomes you to his party and is glad you could come. Behave as if you were at his club and have a good time."

As soon as he released me, Jason also grabbed my hand and welcomed me to his party. "Since this is your first time let me show you around." As we circulated, I saw the mayor, the police chief, a couple of other distributors, and pretty much a who's who of the local town and county. There were a few wives in the crowd of about 40 people. I learned later that Jason had another set up in the family room for wives who weren't that interested in the game or what their husbands might be doing..

The other thing I noticed as he showed me around were girls. He probably had one girl there from the club for every three to four guests. Most were chatting with the guests and circulating. I did notice that they were doing more touching than being touched, and the warning about behaving as if at the club became clearer.

There were about four cute girls carrying trays and serving drinks from the open bar, and refilling snack bowls around the room. They were in heels, very short schoolgirl pleated skirts and essentially a low cut push up bra the covered their nipples some of the time. As one bent over to hand a gentleman a drink, I noticed a chastity belt under her very short skirt. Jason saw my expression, laughed and explained. "Those girls have a job to do taking care of my guests' drinks and food needs. I don't want them running off to one of the private rooms with some dick and not doing their job. So, they are locked in the chastity belts with vibrating plugs in their ass and cunt and stay on task. The bartender had individual control of each of their belts and can turn the vibrators up or down, or if necessary, use the small shock device that is against their clits. Girls doing a good job get their vibrators turned up a notch and if they aren't doing what they should be, well you get the idea."

Jason saw my reaction to the mention of private rooms and said, "One formality, come with me into my office for a moment." Once into his plush home office he handed me a piece of paper and asked me to read it carefully. It essentially said that I agreed that under no circumstances would I give any money or item of value to any employee of the house, under penalty of immediate and permanently being banned from the house and the club. I also agreed to report any employee who asked for or implied that any payment was appropriate or acceptable.

After I read it and looked at Jerry he explained, "The girls here today are being well compensated for working the party. The last thing I or my guest need is any hint of prostitution in my house. Please sign the form, it is to protect all of us."

I signed the form and Jerry put it into a folder which seemed fat with similar signed forms. Jerry then smiled, "Now about the private rooms. Other than a few girls like the waitresses that have assigned duties any of the girls are free of their own choice to use any free room should they wish to do so. They do it for a few reasons: they are bored watching the game, their heels are killing them, a reward for a club regular, or they are just horny. It is purely their choice; coercion is not permitted. But if one asks if you would like to go with them, feel free to take her up on the offer. What happens there is between the two of you, other than the agreement that nothing of value is exchanged for services and there is no coercion, No means No."

As we left his office he said, "Oh, one more thing you may need to know about, follow me." He led me down a short hallway and showed me where the small bathroom was before telling me, "With this crowd today there isn't enough toilets for my guests. My girls have the upstairs one reserved for themselves, and the female guest have laid claim to the one off the family room." With that he opened a door into what could best be described as a combination laundry mud room. In the middle of the floor were two small plastic kiddie pools and each had a naked lady kneeling in the middle of each.

Jason laughed when he saw my quizzical look. "These are the two extra urinals, feel free to use them if the other restroom is busy, or you just like pissing into these lovely ladies."

Both ladies smiled and waved, and one of them pleaded, "Please come use us, it is lonely back here." Jason responded by motioning one of the girls over to the edge or her pool, unzipping his pants and pissing into the gaping mouth of the cute blonde. She took it all and didn't spill a drop. Then licked the head of his cock clean and kissed it before he put it back in his pants.

Concluding the tour, Jerry excused himself to check on something. I motioned the other girl over to me and relieved a bladder that was full an hour earlier. I would like to think that my stream was heavier than Jerry's, but the girl handled it without an issue and without spilling a drop. After she licked the last drop off the end of my cock and kissed it, I asked, "how do you do that?"

She smiled and replied, "The most important thing I learned in college was how to chug a beer. This is the same, open your throat and let it flow down. Please drink lots of beer and come see us often."

I wandered back out to the main room and ran into several people that I knew. I was talking to the mayor, thanking him for getting a neighborhood flooding issue addressed when Sharon latched onto my arm. Sharon is a redhead with the cutest little bubble butt, both admitted weaknesses of mine, and had caught me enjoying the view of it one day in her high cut outfit. She accused me of staring at her ass, and I replied only because it is a joy to study. After that whenever I stopped by the club, she came over to wave it in my face and chat. Today she was in four inch heels, a push up bra that almost covered her nipples and a short, pleated skirt that almost covered the delightful bubble butt.

I politely introduced her to the mayor, but when Sharon blurted out, "Oh we know each other very well." The mayor suddenly needed to talk with someone else.

As Sharon led me to a less crowded part of the room she whispered, "He is an asshole and doesn't tip very well." She giggled when my mouth fell open with that comment. She then continued, "Speaking of assholes, do you like to do anything with them besides staring at them in clubs?"

I tried to be witty and shock her, "Well yes, there is nothing I like better than a tight asshole."

I should know better than to try to shock a girl who works in a strip joint. She immediately replied, "Good, I've got one that badly needs to be used by someone who knows how." With that, she kept a firm grip on my arm and led me down a short hallway, and up a flight of stairs and into an open room. It was a standard looking bedroom with a queen sized bed, the only striking thing was the stack of clean sheets on a chair by the bed and rubbers and lube on a bedside table.

Two steps into the room and she was in my arms with a surprise kiss with her tongue deep in my mouth. I was so surprised it took a moment for me to grab a double handful of that bubble butt and return the kiss. When we finally broke the kiss I asked, "I thought you girls didn't kiss strangers."

She frowned and replied, "Well one I'm not one of those girls, and two you aren't a stranger, and three I kiss those who appreciate me." With that she unbuttoned my shirt and dropped to her knees to free my belt and pants zipper, before dropping my pants and boxers down around my ankles. She cradled my balls and started kissing them before moving to kissing, licking and eventually sucking my cock. In very quick order I had a boner that she was gagging on.

She looked up at me and said, "Wow, a shower and a grower," before hopping up on the bed on her knees with and waving the panty less plugged ass in my direction. I quickly kicked off my shoes and lost the pants and boxers from around my ankles.

I grabbed a bottle of lube off the nightstand which got an immediate, "No not that one, use the other one, I hate the taste of coconut," from Sharon. I switched to the other bottle of lube, lubed two fingers, pulled the plug out of her ass, and as I started to work the two fingers through her ring, I reached around with the other hand and popped the plug into her mouth. She sucked it in without protest.

Between the work of the plug and I'm sure frequent past use, her ass opened up quickly. A squirt of lube into the gaping ass and a shot on the crown of my cock and I pushed slowly and relentlessly up her gloriously tight ass. Her moan reflected my feelings exactly. When my hips hit her butt, I held it for a moment and took the opportunity to pop the clasp on her bra and slide it off her shoulders and down her arms. Some guys like to hold the hips for leverage when fucking an ass, but whenever such glorious tits are available, I would much rather use and abuse them.

I reached down and grabbed a double handful of tit and started to slowly work my cock in and out of her surprisingly tight ass. Her ass felt amazing a velvet glove squeezing my cock tight. I was very pleased to find that her tits were all hers and natural. Not too big, but big enough to fill my hand and nice and firm as they were squeezed.

When she started fucking back at me, I took the hint and started going faster and harder until I was slamming hard into her ass getting a grunt or a moan with every stroke. I slid my hands down and started pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers. The harder I slammed my cock up her ass the harder I pinched and pulled on those nipples.

The girl was full of surprises. She let out a louder moan and I felt her cunt spasming through the thin membrane separating her cunt from my cock. She came from my pounding her ass and abusing her tits and nipples. That pushed me over the edge, and I slammed deep into her ass and came so hard it hurt, she milked my cock with her ass until I had nothing left.

I took the plug from her mouth, pulled my cock out of her ass and watched it slowly close around the plug I put back in her ass. I collapsed onto the bed beside her. She then slid down to the floor and crawled between my legs and proceeded to lick and suck my cock clean. She kissed my cock and balls and crawled up beside me under my arm and snuggled close.

She whispered in my ear, "Thank you, I really needed that and knew you would give me what I wanted," and kissed my cheek. She got up on one elbow and looked me in the eyes, "We can't do that at the club, but if you ever want an encore, just text me.

I smiled and asked, "Why don't I just ask you at halftime?"

She laughed, "Well that would be fun, but it will be one of my other holes, my ass won't take that again today."

I pulled her tight into a deep kiss before telling her, "Deal"

I sat in the chair and got dressed while Sharon pulled the sheet off the bed, threw it into a bin and put a fresh sheet from the pile on the bed. When she was done, she walked over and knelt between my legs and asked, "Were you kidding about halftime?"

I ran a finger across her lips and stroked her hair, "I can't stand today's halftime show, so hopefully I can find something better to do."

She ran her fingers over the outline of my cock and responded, "If you find something that looks better than me, let me know and I can probably arrange it for you, but know you still have two open holes here."

I leaned down and kissed her, "I was kidding, you are the best thing here." That got me another kiss, a hug and a firm stroke on my cock. She stood up, grabbed her bra and used it to lift her tits up into place. I hooked the bras strap for her before reaching around for one last grab and squeeze.

We arrived back downstairs as the game was about to start. No one seemed to notice or care as we entered the room except Jerry who gave me a big grin and thumbs up. One of the chastity belt waitresses, asked me what I was drinking and brought be a double and Sharon a ginger ale, the fake champaign that is $15 a glass when you buy one for a girl at the club. Sharon wandered off to talk with someone else.

I noticed through the first quarter that several other gentlemen including the police chief appeared from the short hallway leading to the stairs. At the end of the first quarter there were quite a few guests heading down the other hallway toward the urinals and I heard a couple of conversations about how they enjoyed using the temporary urinals.

At the start of the second quarter a very striking black lady asked if she could sit on the floor in front of me joining two guys. She sat down on the floor and nestled back between my legs, resting her head and short afro on the front of my folding chair, essentially in my lap. Every time she moved her head as she talked with the two guys, her head and hair brushed against my cock. My hard on was starting to get uncomfortable and apparently noticeable to her.

She turned and ran her hand over my groin, smiled and said, "Did I cause that, I'm sorry, here let me fix it." She turned onto her knees, unzipped my pants and popped my cock out. It was only exposed for a moment before disappearing into her mouth. Her eyes held mine as she gently sucked my cock and swirled her tongue around its head and ran it up and down the sensitive bottom side of my cock. As my cock grew and got harder she never moved her head, just let Iet go deeper as she relentlessly sucked and tongue worshiped it. Her only visible reaction was a growing smile in her lips and eyes. I could feel the opening of her throat start to gag as my cock reached it. It felt exquisite, her only reaction was a gleam in her eye.

Then she started to softly humm. The vibrations from her throat mixed with the spasming grip of her gagging sent me over the edge and my balls emptied everything that I hadn't left in Sharon's ass into the lady's mouth. She backed off my cock just a bit to collect my cum instead of letting it shoot down her throat. When my cock finally stopped spasming, she opened her mouth to show me what she had extracted, swallowed it, and then proceeded to lick my cock clean.

She kissed the tip of my cock before stowing it back in my pants. She smiled and said, "I'm sorry for causing your condition, I hope I was able to make it better." She didn't wait for a response before turning back around and resuming her conversation with the two gentlemen with her head pressing even more against my now flaccid cock. A few minutes later she took the hand of the two gentlemen and disappeared down the hallway to the stairs.

I was just starting to breathe normally again when Sharon plopped that bubble butt into my lap. "Elizabeth is amazing isn't she. I've never seen anyone who can give head the way she does. I'm guessing you didn't save any for me at halftime. That is OK, maybe later." With that she stuffed a piece of paper into my pocket which I later found contained her address and phone number, wiggled her butt down hard into my lap, threw one arm around my neck and pulled my other hand up into her naked crotch.

At halftime there was a mass movement towards the two hallways. Couples heading towards the stairs and a group heading for the toilet and urinals. I had to admit to Sharon that I still didn't have anything for her, that her on my lap was putting my legs to sleep, and most importantly I needed to pee.

She slid off my lap, took my hand and started leading me down the hall towards the urinals. Not surprisingly there were several guys in line for the urinal girls, but the half bath door was open and available. Sharon surprised me by pulling me into the room and shutting the door.

I was even more surprised when Sharon took off her bra, went to her knees and fished my cock out. "I told you the balls are empty."

"Yes, stud, but the bladder is full, now give it to me." she replied with a huge smile. She kissed my cock and licked around the crown before taking it into her mouth and looking me square in the eyes. I honestly wasn't sure I could go looking down into her eyes, but soon the full bladder won. She couldn't chug like the girl urinals but by squeezing my cock with her left hand she kept the flow down to what she could manage. She never broke eye contact, and her right hand came up and squeezed my balls somewhere between the discomfort and pain level. As she squeezed them, I could see the twinkle in her eyes and without spilling a drop a smile on the lips.

As my bladder ran dry, she opened her mouth wider showing me the last of my piss filling her mouth, and made a show of swallowing it as she gave my balls one more hard squeeze. I handed her my mixed drink to clear her mouth and after emptying my bladder without an issue she choked on the drink. I started to laugh when she reminded me that she still had a grip on my balls by giving them a slight twist in addition to the hard squeeze.

She finished my drink, and licked and sucked my cock clean. Before releasing my balls and tucking me back into my pants. I helped her to her feet and into a hug and a deep long kiss. We got quite a look from the piss girl line when we walked out of the toilet room together, Sharon had not bothered to put her bra back on. I found an open seat on one of the small couches and she snuggled up against me.

The chastity belt waitresses all seem to have lost their tops at half time. Without being asked, a cute girl with gorgeous, pierced nipples brought Sharon and I another drink and a small tray of snacks. She also told us that the BBQ was ready if we were hungry.

Jason met us as we stepped outside, inquired how I was enjoying the party and gave Sharon a hug and a butt squeeze. Once Sharon was out of earshot looking at the meal options, Jason asked me, "Is Sharon was taking good care of you."

I could only smile and say, "Beyond my wildest dreams."

Jason smiled, "I knew she was hot for you. She is a good person, the club scene isn't really hers, but she is smart enough to make it work. You aren't going to steal her from me, are you?"

12