Jason's Super Bowl Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "I wasn't planning to until you mentioned it, but I have proven I could do worse." Jason and I had discussed my two ex's and other dating misadventures.

Jason laughed, slapped me on the back and said, "Well I want to be best man if you do."

About that time Sharon wandered back, "What were you two talking about, you are both grinning."

In unison Jason and I both replied, "You."

Sharon turned three shades of red, gave us both a look and could only reply, "Oh."

We both fixed a plate of pulled pork, beans and slaw and went back in to watch the second half. As soon as we sat down the grilling started, "What were you two really talking about? What about me? You didn't get me in trouble, did you?

I slowly took a bite of the delicious pulled pork and a long drink before I turned square to her and told her, "I told him that you were taking very good care of me, and he asked to be the best man at our ceremony."

She looked puzzled, "What ceremony?"

I innocently responded, "He didn't say, what ceremony has a best man?

It took a moment before the light bulb went on, "But, we aren't even dating."

I smiled, "Well this has been much better than any other first date I've ever had." I leaned forward and gave her a quick momentary kiss on the lips. It was just a heartbeat before she threw her arms around my neck pressed those gorgeous tits into my chest and gave me a long deep kiss.

She sat back and gave me a long look, "How do we know that today wasn't just a bar girl thing."

I gave her a serious look, 'I've done the bar girl thing often enough to know it when I experience it. What you did today was not a bar girl thing. We have been flirting for months, let's get serious."

She visibly brightened and asked, "How did you enjoy the little black cocksucker?"

Somewhat taken back by the question I did respond, "She was amazing, all tongue and suction. Why do you ask, jealous?"

Sharon smiled, "She is Elizabeth, a good friend of mine even outside the club. I didn't want to be too obvious, so I asked her to take care of you. I didn't think about her draining you completely and ruining our halftime plans."

I gave her a long unbelieving look before responding, "Well your plan B was wonderful." It took her a minute to realize what I meant, then she kissed me again and snuggled even closer.

Things got wilder during the boring second half. For the most part guests stopped bothering to go upstairs. Two guys were spit roasting a punk girl with purple hair. Five guys did bukkake with a bleach blonde on the tile floor near the bar. Laid in on thick. Afterwards the barkeeper gave them a wet rag so she could see again. She left the rest covering her face and tits and sat and chatted with two of them for the rest of the third quarter before going to clean up. Everywhere you looked there was a head bobbing in a crotch.

Then Elizabeth came and knelt in front of Sharon. She looked over at me and then spoke to Sharon. "No wonder you wanted me to keep him busy, that is a nice cock. He seemed happy with my apology."

Sharon stroked her hair, "Your apology was very nice, but I didn't think it through and after he emptied his balls in my ass and then down your throat he had nothing left for my halftime fuck."

Elizabeth looked up at Sharon, "Oh so now I owe you." With that her head disappeared under Sharons short skirt. Sharon's hand gripped my arm painfully tight as the black girl was apparently showing her oral skills worked on cunts too. It was amusing to watch Sharon's face trying to maintain composure and not moan.

She looked so hot, I grabbed a nipple and pulled her leaning towards me. We started making out as slapped her tits and pinched and twisted her nipples while exploring her mouth with my tongue. I wasn't sure if the moans into my mouth were from Elizabeth's licking and sucking her cunt or my abuse of her tits, but really didn't care.

We made out until she moaned even louder into my mouth and her body went rigid and then shook. Elizabeth popped out from under Sharon's skirt, her face covered with Sharon's juices. From the amount covering her face and dripping down onto her tits, Sharon had apparently squirted all over her. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to Sharon, and watched as they kissed, and Sharon licked her face relatively clean.

When they finally broke the kiss, Sharon looked over at me and smiled and then lightly slapped Elizabeth's face. "You did it to him again!" The girl looked confused until Sharon pointed down at the bulge in my pants.

Elizabeth sighed, said, "Yes Maam" and sank back to her knees in front of me, unzipped my pants, fished my cock our, and I watched as she kissed it once before it disappeared through her lips and onto her tongue.

Sharon turned sideways across my lap so her tits were against my chest and resumed exploring the depths of my mouth with her tongue. The effect was shocking to me. For the first time in my life someone was skillfully sucking my cock and I could not see or watch them. Sharon's move had skillfully blocked that view. All I could see was Sharon and her gorgeous eyes and tits as we continued kissing. I continued to enjoy Sharon's tits and abusing her nipples till she would moan in my mouth again.

While I could not see Elizabeth working my cock, it had no problem reacting to her efforts. Her mouth felt like velvet and the tongue working the head and bottom of my cock was exquisite as was the varying levels of suction she was using to keep me entertained. The feeling of holding, caressing, causing pain and deeply kissing one gorgeous girl as my cock was sucked by an expert escaped description.

When I suddenly froze and my body went rigid, Sharon immediately knew that I had cum. She immediately slid down off my lap to the floor. She grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and started kissing her. The two of them sloppily passed my small amount of cum back and forth between the two mouths, until both started giggling. Both faces were a mess with smeared cum. The two ladies looked at each other, laughed, and started licking the other one clean.

Once both faces were reasonably clean though still a mess they kissed deeply and both turned, kneeling in front of me and together said, "Thank you Sir." Then they both started giggling again leading to another shared kiss. I may be slow, but I realized that there was more to their relationship than 'friends'. The two of them headed for the stairs together to clean up. Watching them leave together I didn't notice they had left my cock hanging out in the breeze at first.

Almost immediately after I noticed it, one of the now topless chastity belt servers brought me a refill of my drink. Before I could stow it she dropped to her knees, licked my cock clean, kissed it, and neatly tucked it back in my pants before giving me a nice smile.

The game was almost over before Sharon and Elizabeth came back. From the amount of time they were gone and the smiles they were sharing it was obvious they had done more than just clean up. Sharon dropped back into my lap and Elizabeth knelt at our feet. Sharon kissed me and I immediately noticed a change in the taste of her mouth, apparently her tongue had been busy while upstairs.

Sharon asked, "Would you give us a ride home? We came with one of the other girls, but she is busy upstairs."

The game was a blow out and I had lost interest some time before. Taking the girls home sounded like a nice diversion. I agreed. The girls put their bras back on. We found Jason and said our "Thank you's and good byes."

As we headed out of the driveway I asked where the black girl lived to drop her off first. Shaon bashfully admitted, "We share an apartment."

To be honest I wasn't that surprised. My thoughts wandered to my evening plans. Was another session with Sharon now going to be a three way, or a nonstarter? Sharon directed me to an apartment complex not all that far from the club. As I parked Sharon asked, "Would you like to come up for a bit?"

I answered, "Yes, that would be nice." Mentally I decided my only game was to play it by ear. It is hard to do otherwise when you aren't sure of the rules of the game. As we walked toward the building Sharon tucked under my right arm and put her arm around my waist, Elizabeth did the same on the other side, I could swear that they were holding hands behind my back.

Once in the apartment Sharon motioned me to a chair and curled up on my lap while Elizabeth headed for the bathroom. I finally asked Sharon to explain the relationship I was seeing.

Sharon giggled and told me, "As you saw Elizbeth and I share an apartment, a bed, and each other. While we are both bi, we both prefer cocks, but we never bring anyone from the club home, so our dating options are slim. So, most evenings we wind up here with each other after the sexually charged atmosphere of the club."

I nodded, "So where do I fit in?"

She gave me a long look, "As you said our first date went well so far, I'm still hoping for more in this one and pretty sure I qualified for at least a second date, and just so you know you qualified for it on my list. On evenings you are not around, Elizabeth and I will enjoy each other's company, but I'm hoping those times are rare."

I nodded, "I can live with that, what about tonight?"

Sharon gave a long look, like are you kidding before saying, "Elizabeth discretely went into the second bedroom, leaving us the king sized bed, and I've still got two holes you haven't filled yet." She stood up and offered a hand, I followed that cute bubble but to the definitely feminine bedroom with a pink floral comforter on the bed. I unhooked her bra for her and started removing my clothes and placing them on a chair. Sharon with only the bra and short skirt was naked long before I was and stood there waiting.

Once I was naked, she approached me, I thought for an embrace, but instead she pushed me backwards falling onto the bed, climbed on top of me and impaled her cunt onto my cock. As she slowly lowered herself onto my cock, my only reactions, was "God she is tight."

As soon as she was fully impaled on my cock she started rocking and rolling her hips. It felt incredible. She was also vocalizing quite loudly, "Come on Fuck me, God that feels so good, You are so big, it fills me completely." While I appreciated the words of encouragement, It dawned on me that she was only teasing Elizabeth in the next room, probably getting off on her own handiwork.

She rode me through two of her orgasms before collapsing on top of me as I came. As I lay there exhausted, I tried to remember the last time I had cum three times in an afternoon. A glorious frat party twenty years ago was all that came to mind. Sharon moved up for a long kiss before bending down and cleaning my cock.. When she finished, she returned for another kiss, snuggled under my arm and fell asleep. I wasn't far behind her.

As I started to return to consciousness from a night of amazingly erotic dreams, the sensations from my body were incredible. I was able to quickly recognize the feeling of the warm wet mouth doing incredible things with my cock, but it took a moment or two to recognize the tongue buried in and caressing my ass. As I started to recall the night before I realized that I was in Sharon's bed which accounted for the pink sheets and one set of tongues caressing my body.

It wasn't until I heard the giggles behind me that I realized that the tongue in my ass must be Elizabeth's. Having now assessed my situation, I considered my options and frankly came up with nothing better than just laying there enjoying the attention.

I looked down to see Sharon's eyes watching me. Once she saw that I was awake she really redoubled her efforts on my cock. I didn't last long before reaching down and pulling her head tight to my crotch, sliding my cock down her throat. My first stream went straight down her throat, but she pushed back catching the rest of my load in her mouth.

She looked up, opened her mouth to show me what she had collected and then launched herself over my hips to pin Elizabeth to the bed and unload everything into Elizabeths surprised mouth. The two of them quickly became entangled swapping my cum back and forth with increasingly sloppy kisses. Before the two of them started giggling so hard that both fell off the bed, onto the floor.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, heading for the bathroom for my morning piss. My path was quickly blocked by two female hungry mouths fighting to lick my cock and balls clean. I warned them, "Out of my way or you are going to get pissed on!"

To my surprise Sharon grabbed my cock pointed it straight at Elizabeth's face and yelled, "Let er rip." I was even more surprised to see Elizabeth's response, opening her mouth wide and closing on my cock. I looked at Elizabeth then back at Sharon. I wasn't sure until Shron reached over with her free hand and gave my balls a squeeze and twist. I don't know the connection, but my piss started flowing.

Shaon kept it aimed at Elizabeth's gaping mouth and squeezed my cock to control the flow. Unlike the urinal girls at the party, Elizabeth couldn't chug and had to stop and swallow when her mouth got full. Sharon simply painfully squeezed off my flow to give Elizabeth a chance to swallow before releasing and letting me fill her mouth again, a cycle repeated a number of times with my full overnight bladder.. As the flow started to ebb, Shaon sucked my cock into her mouth and drained the rest of it before licking and sucking it clean.

I laid back on the bed and both girls disappeared into the bathroom. As they showered together, I could hear them talking and giggling but couldn't make out much over the noise of the shower. After a bit Sharon came back, naked and plopped down on the bed.

She gave me a mischievous smile and said, "I would say the second date was as successful as the first which makes us officially dating."

I replied, "I can agree with that."

Her look then got serious, "Just so you understand, my dating you does not end my relationship with Elizabeth. On the plus side for you it means that she will occasionally be joining us in bed, and I have no issues with you also having sex with Elizabeth with or without me there.. Don't worry about telling me if you do, be assured that she will have given me all the graphic details. As you know already her oral skills are exceptional, but know she loves and can't get enough anal too. By the way she really likes you."

I was trying to digest this latest news when my phone rang. A quick check found that it was my coworker/coordinator, Jerry. A few years earlier the territory had been split. Growth in the area and Jerry's hard work had resulted in a territory too much for just him. I now serviced half of it, he got credit for part of my sales, and his wife was a part time employee of the company to do all the bookkeeping/accounting for both of us. A strange set up but one that worked well.

Jerry was calling to tell me that he had made such a killing betting that the super bowl would go into overtime that he was moving up his retirement plans. He had already talked to the VP and both had agreed that I would take over Jerry's role. My first responsibility was to find my replacement as well as someone to take over the bookkeeping function from Jerry's wife who naturally was also retiring. I wished him well in his retirement and disconnected.

Sharon had been listening to the conversation and gave me a big hug and wet kiss congratulating me on my promotion. She then got serious, "If I heard right, you are now looking for a local part time bookkeeper who knows something about your business."

I replied, "Yes, I take it you have someone in mind."

She giggled, "Not only do we know the perfect person, but they come with some great side benefits."

She looked like the cat that just ate the canary, I waited and finally asked, "Who is this perfect person and what side benefits?

Sharon tried to get a serious face, but her smile was too big when she answered, "Elizabet his a CPA and does the books for the club, taxes for all the girls, and also does the books for two other stores in town. You are already well aware of her other skills. Plus you get bonus points for hiring a black female."

If Sharon was right about Elizabeth, she sounded like a great choice. Sharon was correct, hiring a black female would make HR happy and hopefully reduce the questions on her work history.

Sharon, seeing my nod of agreement continued, "And, I have the perfect candidate for your sales position. Someone who knows your product line, can mix a drink and is a very successful salesperson."

I replied, "sounds great, do I know this person?"

She punched me in the arm and said, "Me silly. You keep telling me all about your product line, I got started at the club as a bartender, and I make my living selling my charms."

I couldn't argue with her logic, but could see some issues getting her past HR.

I set up a meeting with my VP, Jerry and HR for next week. Jerry knew both Sharon and Elizabeth and after laughing and winking at me, said they were both great choices. Cleaning up Elizabeth's resume was pretty easy; she was a CPA and had several mainstream clients in addition to the club. We redid Sharon's highlighting strengths and experience rather than her work record for her resume.

The meeting went much better than I feared. Jerry had personally vouched for both girls to the VP, and both ladies charmed him quickly. HR saw a black female hire and were ready to sign off on everything immediately.

I moved both ladies into my house and bought out their apartment lease. They loved all the room, the pool and the hot tub. I had Sharon take over Jerry's sales and service area, I thought it was safer, fewer people would know her background. Jerry introduced her around the last two weeks that he worked. Two months later she posted a 20% sales gain for the territory.

Elizabeth was shocked at what the company was paying her for working part time and doing the books, which she claims was not all that much work. Once she checked around what other CPA's were charging, she raised her rates to everyone except Jason.

I also stepped up my game. I joined a gym and started working out regularly. Cumming twice a day is now routine, and I hit three for a day at least twice a week. Keeping six holes filled and satisfied does keep me quite happy, but busy.

Jason was not thrilled to lose Sharon, though I don't think he was surprised. I promised that Elizabeth would still do his books but was cutting back on his fringe benefits. Any other issues he might have had disappeared when I told him that he was best man at the wedding and could host the bachelorette party the night before.

Sharon is building a nice wedding dowry, apparently three person honeymoon suites are rare and expensive.

Jason has already invited us all to his next Super Bowl Party. Both Sharon and Elizabeth have said no way are they going to the wives room and leaving me on my own a the party.

12