All Comments on 'Jassie and Her Daddy Ch. 02'

by Roebear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

Jassie and her daddy are incredible lovers. I wish my daddy had loved me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only you used spellcheck .....the story was great ,well thought out , I actually felt like a participant .More please and don't forget he must get around to licking her beautiful ass .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More please.

You need to continue with this story. Hopefully leading to it's inevitable conclusion, Jassie with a swelling belly.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This short stroker was intense and also a bit sentimental. The Daddy/daughter element was very sexy in a loving way, and I must give this one a 5 as well. I highly recommend this one.

SapheronSapheronover 14 years ago
Wow

That was decidedly too good for words. Please keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

It isn't often people write about a loving yet highly exciting sexual encounter. I would love to read what happens next though, I see it has been a few years since you have written. Anyway it was one of the best stories I have read without the cliché of adding the friend or mother. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so absolutely erotic and hot

I came all my hand and tighs and key board. This is so good, so loving and so lustful. I want more, please write more like this it makes me cum so hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

...................

............

...........

Did you use enough of those?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proof Reading Is A Beautiful Thing.

If you check for errors.... and this one has dozens.... your work will be more enjoyable for your readers. Try writing with both hands on the keyboard instead of with one in your shorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous