Jay

Story Info
Afternoon delight
750 words
3.82
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers

Driving out of the airport drop off area. What to do now, wonder what Jay`s doing?

Her phone answered, "Hi babe, it`s Jay."

"Hi Sexy, got time today?"

"No problem, always find time for you!"

"Give me 20 min."

Jay is a sexy larger-than-life lady, early forties with a steady portfolio of clients.

I was greeted at the door with a big, "Hi." backed up by a passionate kiss, she was wearing a sexy shear outfit leaving a small amount of modesty while showing off her curves.

Breaking the kiss "How`s it going? I haven`t seen you in a while!"

"Been busy, you know how it is, life gets in the way of having fun."

I headed for the shower. Jade was ready to give me her special soapy sponge bath, her bucket of goodies on the floor beside the waterproof lined bed.

Jay`s warm soapy hands glided across my skin. A hand slide between my legs massaging my balls. "Arrr... fuck, that's good!" as her finger circled my bud. Her sweet warm breath followed her tongue tracing lines down my back, into my crack. I parted my legs to give better access, her tongue pushed the finger aside, diving into my hole, before sweeping back to nibbling my ear.

I cried out in a low muffled tone, "Fucking hell!"

Gentle pressure was pushing against my bud, I pushed back as it slid inside, rotating on my prostate. Jay`s wet lips were sucking my earlobe. Her hand milking the pre-cum out of my cock.

Jay whispered into my ear, "We better not waste this! On your back!"

I felt her warm wet lips engulf my cock, her tongue working my shaft, my head sliding to the back of her throat, the pressure was building within me, she stopped, holding me on the edge buy slowing working my prostate. The sensation was too much. I was not in control I fell over the cliff.

Jay massaging my half limp cock in her mouth, softly working the underside with her tongue, she gently cupped and massage my balls in her hand patiently coaching me back to attention.

"You ready for this!" as Jay unrolled a condom.

I took it as a statement not a question.

She smiled while mounting me, reverse cowgirl. My blood was pumping, the view of her bubble ass sliding backwards and forwards was exhilarating. My temptation was too great, I slipped a finger into her ass, Jay squealed with surprise before working her body on both my finger and cock. My finger was feeling the movement of my cock inside her pussy. I pushed in harder, enhancing my sensation Jay increased her rhythm, slamming her pussy down harder.

"Fuck, F...uck, ahhhh!" I exploded, pumping cum deep inside her.

"Wow! two in an hour, you must have needed that," Jay smiled, as she oiled our bodies.

I could feel the prickle of her shaved pussy moving up one leg, across my groin before descending down the other leg as she slid her body over mine.

"Mmmmh, that feel so good, I love the feeling of your large breasts sliding over my body. How about I give you a massage?"

Jay slid off, lying on her stomach beside me. Using my oily fore arms, elbows I slowly working her body.

Jay moaned, "Mmmmh, your good at this, just a little lower."

Following instructions, I pushed my oily hand down between her legs parting her lips while resting on her pussy.

Jay`s low deep moans spurred me on, "Mmmmh, yes, yeee...ssss!"

My mouth nibbling her ear, my fingers encircling her clit, I slowly worked her pussy. I let my body slide down to softly bite the cheeks of her ass. She pushed back hard against my hand, my thumb pop into her passage, her body squirmed, her back arched raising her head off the mattress "Oh god, fucking hell, don`t stop, don`t ... Aaaargh... FUCK!" her muscles clamped my thumb, her body tensed, she grabbed my wrist controlling the movement. The waves of pleasure crashed over her body as she exploded into a wild uncontrollable spasm.

Jay rolled onto her back, "Hay, lover! fuck me, fuck me hard, I need your cock in me, now!"

I frantically working my dick, with my hand, as hard as I tried, I was fighting a losing battle, I was flat lined.

Jay propped herself up, watching my effort with a look of bemusement on her face, "Men. Promises, promises, always promises never any action."

Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers