Probe

Story Info
An alien abduction.
761 words
4.16
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Author's Note: For the 750 Word Project 2022.

---

"You have got to be kidding me." Suzie exclaimed, looking around the clinical steel design around her. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at the thing across from her.

It gerbilled and squawked away and indicated the machine beside her again.

Being abducted by friggin' aliens is one thing. Being expected to willingly climb onto a table for a fuck machine to play around with your insides is a whole 'nother ballgame.

"That is not happening." Suzie shook her head, "Fuck off."

The grey man cocked his head, and murmured some more in his language. If the conspiracy theorists had to be right about anything, why couldn't it be something fun like the earth actually being flat or birds being government robots?

Why did it have to be that aliens like fucking people with machines?

The alien sighed and pressed a button on a remote, and Suzie was left red-faced and trying to cover herself up as her clothes turned into little black flakes that floated down to the ground. There went any hope of a miscommunication.

Eyeing her destiny, Suzie had to say she was... Curious. She knew she didn't have a lot of choice here, and if she was alone in her bedroom at home, she might have wanted to try it. Her dildo collection wasn't exactly focused on small.

The alien patted the silvery metal table, and then produced some kind of jar and started lubing up the machine. At least the thing was considerate, whilst demanding that she got her brains fucked out.

Which... Come to think of it, Suzie could actually do with.

She was still crimson cheeked as she climbed willingly onto the table, trying to reassure herself that her six month drought wasn't impacting her judgement. It was just that there was no way that aliens were real. So this was just a wet dream.

Suzie's face contorted as she felt strange fingers at her door. Rubbery and lube covered, they slid expertly up and down her. Coaxing her into warmth and excitement, despite the strangeness of the feeling.

The alien barked an order, and she heard a mechanical whirr, before something else was pressing up against her. It didn't feel like just a sex toy as it slid into her, penetrating her with an ease that never happened.

Suzie fell forwards, her butt lewdly upright as the enormous thing entered her pussy. Her mouth hung open as she gasped, her entire body electrified by the thing running so very deep into her with mechanical precision and lack of hesitancy.

She moaned as she felt it already beginning to move. Grateful that this was probing her pussy, and not her ass. There was absolutely no way that her ass would be able to absorb this kind of punishment.

Suzie had never felt so full before. She was quivering around it as it mercilessly continued to slide in and out of her in smooth action. Stretched and filled, right to her limits.

She had no idea how she was fitting it all the way inside her. Piercing her in a way she had never imagined was even possible. Firm and soft, but just so big. Beyond all human proportions, a titanic cock sinking in and out of her depths.

Suzie found herself hissing each time it withdrew, her vaginal walls trying to cling to the monster, the divine. This should have felt clinical, yet despite the setting, it felt magical. Like she was being graced by horny Zeus, not by an alien investigation.

As it fucked her, and Suzie found herself falling in love with the device. She could swear she felt it throbbing inside her, as she connected with it in a way she'd never connected with anyone. There was an intimacy to this, even with black eyes watching her.

"Eugh!" Suzie cried as it hit her. Flushing as she screwed up in concentration. She felt herself try to cling tight to the ever moving machine, never slowing, never altering pace. She slammed a fist onto the metal table as she burst against it. Her cum washing her out, until she heard the dripping beneath the mechanical whirr.

She started to fall forwards, when the strangest thing happened. She felt the object inside her pulse and hum, and then Suzie's eyes were flung open as she felt a sea of warmth spill inside her.

Suzie stared around at the grass, cum falling from her snatch, and looked down at her stomach. "... Oh, fuck."