Jay and Noami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilmiss24
Lilmiss24
31 Followers

I pointed to it, "May I?"

"Of course, gorgeous."

I basically skipped to it, I've never been this happy to see something in my life. I grabbed a strawberry that was sitting next to it and dipped it in. When I bit into the strawberry, I moaned at the taste and closed my eyes. I felt Jay coming up next to me, grabbing a strawberry for herself. I opened my eyes and watched her mouth as she ate it.

She saw me watching her, "Sorry you made it look so good."

I giggled, "It was delicious."

She double dipped her strawberry and offered it to me. How could I deny a chocolate covered strawberry by this beautiful woman?

JAY:

Noami is by far the sexiest woman I have ever met. She wore this beautiful short navy-blue dress with these black lace stocking. The dress hugged her curves so nicely. Her breast and ass looked so delicious. I wanted to fuck her at the restaurant, but I didn't. I tried to after dinner, but she stopped me, and I wanted to respect her. I'm realizing I like Noami, a lot. Us hanging out back to back is making a big difference, I really love her company.

We went back to my house after dinner and were eating chocolate covered strawberries when I realized I needed to taste her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I felt her relax into my kiss. She surprised me when she grabbed my ass and pulled her into her. I started smiling against her lips, pulling my hands off her face I went to unzip her dress, but she pulled away. I groaned annoyingly at her and she giggled.

"Can I finally see what's under your dress gorgeous?" I asked her, trying to unzip it again.

She slapped my hand away but grabbed it and started leading me towards the couch. I had this stupid grin on my face while I followed her. She sat me down on the couch and I looked up at her.

"What's going on?"

She smiled at me, rubbing my face, "I thought you wanted to see what was under my dress Jay."

I nodded my head; my mouth went dry.

She moved back away from me taking off her necklace. I leaned back into the couch, watching her every move. She then reached back and unzipped her dress. I wanted it to fall off her faster, but it wasn't. I saw her peel the dress off her shoulders. When her dress dropped my mouth dropped down to the floor with it.

Her body in that lingerie was so fucking amazing. She had this black bralette and garter belt that connected to her stockings with this black lace thong. Plus, she was still wearing her heels. I groaned and sat up staring at her breast. I lick my lips when she stepped out of her dress and stood up straight, letting me get the full effect of her body. God, I wanted her now, but I wanted her to finish whatever she was doing. I was enjoying just looking at her body.

Noami turned around and my eyes went straight to my ass. God, her ass was so nice. Every inch of her body is gorgeous. Her breast has a natural shag and her ass is so soft and round. I wanted to grab her ass, so I reached out and rubbed it, I think I surprised her cause she gasped loudly. She bent down and started taking her heels off.

When she bent down I saw everything, her pussy and ass. I wanted a taste, so I licked the outside of her panties from her pussy to her ass. I heard her moan and did it again, but she pushed my head again. I flopped back on the couch getting impatience. I heard her laugh and I looked up at her face. I didn't realize she turned around.

Noami sat on my lap and started unbraiding my hair. I grabbed her ass and started sucking on her neck. She is so responsive to everything I do, and it drives me wild. I cannot get enough of her moans and gasps. I loved her lingerie, but I wanted her top and thong off now. I wanted to see her naked again.

I started lifting her shirt up which she let me do and it made me happy that she didn't stop me. Her breast fell out and I immediately cupped them. I love the weight of them in my hands, I could do this forever. I froze at the thought, never thought about that with another woman and it made me uneasy. I snapped back into reality when I felt Noami dig her fingernails into my scalp. I groaned and bit her neck. I started rolling her nipple between my fingers. I was about to kiss down to her nipple when Noami pushed off me and stood up.

Why is she teasing me? I need her badly.

I started asking her what the problem was when she slid down her thong walking towards the counter and laid on top of it. I tried getting up, but my body wasn't moving. She then spread her legs showing me her glistening pussy, God I wanted to taste her again. I finally got up and basically ran to her, she giggled of course and bit her lip. When I got in between her legs, she shook her head at me covering her pussy from me.

"Wh...What's wrong gorgeous?" I said staring at her hand.

"I want you to watch me." She blushed. "If that's okay with you?"

I could tell she was nervous and didn't want to ruin her mood plus I really wanted to watch her, so I sat on the stool in between her legs. She used two of her fingers and opened her lips to let me see how wet she was. She was dripping wet and I could smell her. I wanted to touch her, but I didn't want to mess up her confidence. I like when she's not nervous around me.

She started spreading her wetness everywhere and rubbing little circles around her clit. I was hypnotized by her fingers. She then dipped one finger into her hole and pulled it out, it was covered in her juices. Then she did the sexiest thing and offered her finger to me which I greedily took into my mouth and cleaned off. She tasted so good. I groaned around her finger.

She pulled her finger from my lips and slid it back into her. I heard her gasp and I looked up at her face. Her eyes and mouth were closed, concentrating. I looked down at her hand and saw it moving faster. I want to finger her. I was becoming antsy sitting there. I heard her moaning then saw her take her other hand and pulled at her nipple. It was so sexy seeing her finger herself. I wanted to see her cum, so I decided to say it.

"I want to see you cum Noami." I said.

She groaned loudly reaching down and grabbing my arm to pull me on top of her. I looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. I started licking her ear and kissing on her neck looking at her face. I was moving down to her nipples when I saw her shake her head.

"What babe?"

"Kiss me, please. I'm so close."

I moved up to her mouth and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth and I pushed my tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it. I slid my hands up her sides and bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was close, so I started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. I saw her eyebrows frowning and it was so sexy to watch her cum. She groaned into my mouth and her body jerked. I've never really watched another woman cum before and let me tell you... It is the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed.

I held myself up and looked down at her. Noami's eyes were closed, but she was smiling trying to control her breathing.

"I've never done that before."

"What? Masturbated in front of someone?"

"No, I've never masturbated." She bit her lip, turning red.

I froze, not saying anything. She must have realized I didn't answer because her eyes popped open.

"What do you mean you never masturbated?"

"I'm.. um.. sorry. I didn't mean to tell you that like that."

I felt bad, "Don't be sorry. I'm just wondering why that's all."

"I'm not sure why honestly. Just never tried."

I nodded my head, taking in what she said.

I licked my lips, smiling, "How was it?"

She giggled, "Amazing." She looked at me, "I'm glad I let you watch."

I whispered, "Me too."

Something about how she was looking at me made me stop rubbing her nipples and I stared back at her.

"You alright Noami?"

"Yes, I just like watching you."

Her honesty made me smile, but I couldn't look away from her brown eyes.

Lilmiss24
Lilmiss24
31 Followers
12