All Comments on 'Jay and Noami Ch. 03'

by Lilmiss24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Will there be a ch.. 4 ??

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 6 years ago
A Good Story

Your story is great but sadly its ruined by poor spelling and bad grammar. You should either have someone edit it for you or read it before doing another draft. I gave five stars because the story deserves that. I hope you are going to write a fourth chapter because your story deserves it. Just take more care.

Lilmiss24Lilmiss24almost 6 years agoAuthor

Okay, my next chapter will be better. I will take my time! thank you for letting me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great . Cant wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worse, sadly

Really disappointing. The characters have turned into shallow and self centred individuals only interested in thier own satisfaction at the expense of others. You really are going to have a huge job pulling this round. I had so much hope for your story telling. 😞

Lilmiss24Lilmiss24almost 6 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous

Please email me where they turned shallow and self-centered because as the author I do not see the mistakes. I'm just trying to tell their love story, I didn't want to bore the readers with other stories/characters when its just about Jay and Noami. I'm sorry you think this, but please email me so I can see where you are coming from. Thank you!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
pretty good

I thought it was good, I can see how someone could say Naomi was self-centered and being selfish, and Jay was being honest about her life.

if Naomi did not want to know the whole truth about Jay, then she should not have pushed her so hard for the whole truth about her life, there are some things that should have waited until they got to know each other better, you don't have to know everything about a person right off the bat.

But other than that I though it was well written and this could make a great series in my opinion

BravoJamezBravoJamezalmost 6 years ago
Very good start

I’m enjoying the charecters, the best friend is funny too me. I would love to read more about these 2. It is your story so if your want the charecters self centered so be it ( I personally think the charecters are just fine). This is your story to develop and only you know where you want to lead the charecters. Keep up the good work, can’t wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous