Jay and Noami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and I don't regret that, but I don't see myself with her Julia."

"Okay, but she was good enough before you found out. Why isn't she now?" With that, she walked away.

What Julia said to me had me thinking. Jay was good enough before, but she hurts people. I cannot live with that.

The next couple of days were a drag. My mind nor body, to be honest could shake the thought of Jay and I do not understand why. I wanted to talk to her, I missed her conversation. Her easygoing attitude. And then Julia's words lingering in my brain.

This is hard, and it shouldn't be. Have you ever felt an immediate connection with someone you barely knew that you couldn't shake or is it just me? I wanted to talk to her, but about what? It's been almost 2 weeks now.

I walked into Julias room flopping on her bed, "I got asked out."

Julia looked at me, "Really? By who?"

"A new girl in my class. She came last week. Her name is Ashley"

"Is she cute?"

"Cute enough."

"Cuter than Jay?"

I rolled my eyes, "Can you stop bringing her up?"

"I'm just asking." She was flipping through channels.

"I think I'm going to cancel."

Julia sat up, "No you are not. You deserve to go out and have fun sweetie."

"I guess. I'm just not in the mood."

"You have to go out. Stop being a granny, we're too young,"

"I have nothing to wear." I groaned, irritatingly.

"You can burrow one of my dresses." She started to get up, walking to her closet.

"Okay, just give me one I don't really care how I look."

She threw a dress on my back and started digging at the bottom of her closet for what I'm guessing are heels. And I was correct, I saw her throw some tan heels my way. I turned onto my back. The dress was olive green which is my favorite color plus it looks amazing against my skin. I sat up looking at Julia.

She laughed, "You don't sound excited to go."

"I'm not honestly, I only agreed because I need to get out."

"Yeah you do."

I got up to walk back into my room when I passed Julia and she slapped my ass, "Love you. Try to have a good time."

"I'll try. See you tonight."

I'm ready and waiting for Ashley to pick me up. I'm tugging at this dress, it is so short, but it looks nice on me. My hair is up in a high bun, no makeup like always, but I did put on mascara. I went to grab a beer when my doorbell rang. I downed it and opened the door.

I was impressed by Ashley, she was very gorgeous, but my mind went straight to Jay. How Jay looked when she picked me up for our date, how she was leaning against my door, how relaxed and sexy she looked. I shook my head when I heard Ashley's voice.

"You look lovely Noami."

I looked up at her, smiling, "Thanks. You look lovely too."

I walked out onto my porch closing and locking the door. We walked to her car, wasn't nice like Jay's, but nice enough. Ashley opened her door for me and I sat it. We drove in an awkward silence to this restaurant I've never been to.

Our conversation at dinner was more like a questionnaire than conversation. Ashley was asking me so many questions about everything and it was boring. Our conversation was nothing like mine and Jay's. Jay's easygoing conversation made me relax laugh. I barely laughed with Ashley.

Why the hell am I comparing everything Ashley does or say to Jay? It wasn't fair to Ashley, but I couldn't help it. My mind just kept going back to Jay and our date. Why is this happening?!

Ashley grabbed my hand and I went to pull it away but stopped myself. I didn't want to be rude.

"I'm glad you agreed to go out with me."

"Yeah. Me too." Maybe she isn't so bad.

"I want to go out again, if you don't mind."

Before I could answer I looked behind Ashley and saw two tall women at the door of the restaurant. Their backs were turned towards me, but the blonde hair caught my eyes. I swear it's-

HOLY SHIT IT IS JAY!!!

She turned around and immediately locked eyes with me. I saw her eyebrows frown and I pulled my hand away from Ashley. Why am I nervous? Why don't I want her to see me with Ashley? I went to go pat my hair down, but forgot it was in a bun. I just looked down picking at my nails.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up. Jay was staring at me like she was mad, and it made me uncomfortable.

"H..Hi." I said, awkwardly.

I forgot about Ashley.

"I've been blowing you up Noami."

"I saw."

"Then why didn't you answer? I know you're mad, but I wanted to explain my side."

"There is nothing to explain Jay." My stomach dropped to my feet. WHY?!

I saw Ashley's head turn and I looked at her, "Ready to go?"

She nodded her head. I don't think Jay realized someone else was with me because she looked at Ashley, "Hey I'm Jay."

"Ashley."

I started to get up when the women that was standing next to Jay stuck her hand out to me, "Hey Noami. I'm Frankie."

I frowned my eyebrows, "Hey." I answered, clearly irritated.

Jay stuck her hands in her pockets, "Noami can you talk to me?"

I looked at Ashley, "Let's go."

Ashley stood up and held her hand out to me. I grabbed it and started to leave when Jay grabbed my arm, "Are you really leaving with her?"

I couldn't talk, I just kept staring at her.

I shook my head clear and pulled my arm away, "Yeah I am."

Jay looked down at her feet, turned around and walked away. Frankie followed her. Ashley and I drove to my house. I wanted to go inside and talk to Julia, so I turned to Ashley.

"I'm sorry about what happened."

She looked at me, "It's okay. You have some things to figure out. I understand."

"I have nothing to figure out, she was just being rude."

"Yeah I guess."

I felt bad about what happened, but seeing Jay had my stomach doing flips. Jay looked so damn good.

I walked into my apartment, kicked off my heels, and went straight into Julia's room. She was laying down. I turned the lights on and laid on her bed, getting under the covers.

"What are you doing in my bed?" She asked looking at her TV.

"Jay was at the restaurant."

Julia sat up on her elbows looking at me, "WHAT?"

"Yeah, she was there with Frankie."

"Doing what?"

"Eating?" I answered, laughing, "What do you think?"

"Whatever. Did she see you?"

"She walked right up to me."

"Saying?"

"That she's been calling me and that she wants to talk to me."

"And did you talk to her?"

"I was on a date Julia."

"Yeah. So? You still could've talked to her."

I sat up, "Why do you keep trying to make me talk?"

"Because I think you should. You saw something in her to be able to bring her home the first night you met her and you NEVERRRR do that."

"Yeah because she was hot."

"Agreed, but you saw her for days after that too."

"Yeah I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy her company, but I can't get past what she does."

"What would happen if you didn't know?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You would've kept seeing her."

"Yeah so what?"

"You should talk to her."

I looked at Julia, "She looked so hot tonight." I smiled.

She started giggling, "See. Call her."

"No. No. I can't. Before I left she stopped me and asked if I was really leaving Ashley."

"Noami I love you and I think you're thinking to much into what she does. Just have fun you're young. You haven't been attracted to anyone since the girl from high school, you deserve it."

I just stared at her thinking. I do like Jay and I do like fucking her which I've never done before. I obviously can't shake Jay out of my head. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her.

"Okay."

"Okay?" She smiled at me.

"I'm going to call her tomorrow."

Jay:

I've been trying to get in touch with Noami for two weeks now. I've sent her roses, but no response then I saw her on a date. It pissed me off seeing her sit there with another woman then she left with her. I just wanted to talk to her. I wanted to explain myself to her.

I'm going over there. Wait.. No you're not.

I left Frankie after we ate dinner and started driving home. I couldn't get the image of Noami holding that woman's hand. I was jealous. I know Noami felt the connection I did. It was so natural between us.

I made a quick decision and started driving towards Noami's house. What am I going to say to her? I reached her house and parked. Staring at her door, I was wondering if she was even home. I got out and started pacing in front of her door. I exhaled and rang the doorbell.

I was waiting for a few minutes then Julia answered the door. She stared at me with her eyebrows frowned then started smiling.

"NNNOOOAAAMMIII, door." She yelled.

I heard Noami yell back, "OKAY!" From her room.

Noami came out of her room throwing on pajamas pants. I was staring at her, she hasn't noticed me yet. She was reached the door and looked up at me. She froze in front of me. She looked so comfortable and beautiful. Her hair was in that curly mess that made me notice her at the bar. She was wearing my shirt that she took the night she left me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me, biting her lip.

"Are you alone?" Please be alone.

"Is that any of your business?"

I saw Julia staring at Noami. I wanted her to go.

"No. Can I come in? I'd like to talk to you."

I think Julia got the hint because she walked away. Noami watched her walk into her room. Looking back at me, "Sure. Come in."

I walked in turning around to see where Noami was going to go. She walked to her couch and sat down looking up at me. I followed and sat down. Clearing my throat.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans, lost for words. I started chuckling.

"What?!" She snapped.

"My hands haven't sweated this bad since I was in high school. They were sweating since the day we met basically."

"Well I'm sorry they're sweating."

"Not your fault, I'm just nervous."

"Okay so why are you here?"

"I'm sorry about what happened between us." I looked at her.

"You don't have to be sorry. It was my choice to leave."

"Yeah because of me."

She didn't answer me, just kept staring.

"Well I am sorry, and I miss talking to you."

"You've only talked to me for a few days." She giggled.

"So? I've missed your laugh."

She was searching my face, I don't think she believed me.

"I don't really know what I wanted to talk about. I just wanted to talk to you honestly."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Would you stop doing it?"

I was thrown off by her question, "Yes. I honestly hate doing it, but Frankie needs me, and it pays good."

"Then why do you really do it if you hate it?"

I looked around her apartment, "Because I can't let Frankie get hurt or screwed over by anyone."

"Frankie means that much to you?"

"Yes. Besides my gramps, she was always there."

"I respect that. I just hate the thought of you hurting innocent people." She looked sad for me. I don't like it.

"I only do it like twice a month, if that helps."

"I guess I'm happy you're not killing every day." I saw amusement in her eyes at her comment and it made me happy.

I poked her thigh, "Sooo? Does this mean you forgive me?"

"I don't know. I just can't get the image of you hurting someone out of my head."

"I'd never hurt you though." I was very honest.

"If Frankie told you to, you would."

I frowned my eyebrows at her, "No I wouldn't. I like you too much."

"You barely know me."

"I know that I enjoy your company. I know that I love seeing you laugh." I scooted closer to her, "I know that I love making you blush and I love when you mess with her hair when I make you nervous. I know that I would love to see where this goes."

Noami turned red, grinning, "You would?"

"Yes ma'am, if you want."

"I think I'd like that."

"I was jealous you were on a date."

She smiled, "Why?"

"Because you should've been on it with me."

"If it makes you feel any better I couldn't stop comparing you to her."

I smiled, she touched my dimple. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to rush her. I could tell she doesn't really trust me. I want, wait, need her to trust me. I couldn't stand her ignoring me for two weeks. I'll never make her mad again.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yes."

"Then why ignore me for so long?"

"Because I still don't know how I feel about what you do Jay."

Ouch!

"Do you know how you feel about me?"

She looked down at her fingers picking at them, "I like you Jay. I couldn't stop thinking of you this last two weeks." She looked at me, "I kept thinking about how I felt this connection towards you in those few days than anyone I've dated before."

"I feel the exact same way babe."

"That makes me happy."

I stood up sticking my hands in my pockets, "Well I should get going. I would hate to keep you up."

She followed me to the door, "You can stay the night if you want."

I turned around to look at her, "Really?! You know I don't have."

"I want you to."

Noami grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her room. I happily followed, oh how I've missed that ass of hers.

We reached her room and she started kicking her pajamas pants off. I kicked my shoes off then my jeans. Leaving on my t-shirt. Noami jumped onto her bed and I laid next to her. She curled up to my side laying her head onto my chest. I put my hand on her hip pulling her closer into me. I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.

I woke up to Noami getting out of bed. I watched her as she undressed and started looking through her closet in just a bra and boy shorts. I love seeing her body, I could stare at it all day. She started wiggling into jeans and I started to laugh. She snapped her head around to look at me, blushing.

"Oh, please don't stop on my account. I'm enjoying your little dance." I said giggling.

"I thought you were sleep." She walked over to the bed flipping her hair to one side leaning down and kissing me.

I grabbed her and pulled her onto of me, she flopped on me. Laughing.

"Why are you changing? I want you to be in your pajamas all day. Let's go to breakfast in our pajamas."

She smiled, "Okay. Breakfast where? You don't have pajamas."

"We can go back to my place and I'll get some then we will go to Denny's."

Noami's face lit up, "Sounds perfect to me."

We drove to my apartment and I quickly changed into pajamas. I've never been out in public with just pajamas but thinking about lounging around all day with Noami sounded way to perfect to pass up.

We reached Denny's and spent about two hours there. Just laughing and eating. Our conversation was about nothing serious, but she was underneath me and I was loving it. She sat right next to me under my arm that was behind her head. I love the way she smells. It's a girly perfume I don't recognize, but she always smells like it.

We got into my cars and I looked at her, "Your place or mine little mama?"

"Yours. I want some chocolate."

That made us laugh and I drove to my place.

12