Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me to make you something," Juice said and laughed, looking at the expression on my face. And then with all the dexterity of a mixologist, she threw various items into the blender creating a thick, green colored smoothie that she poured into two glasses. She handed me one.

"I don't like the taste of green," I said as I accepted the glass.

"Green is not a taste. When did you become such a wimp and coward? Try it, it might even put hair on your chest."

"Cheers," I said as we clinked glasses together.

I had to admit it tasted quite good. No green taste at all, just a thick mixture of frozen fruit, spinach and a few other ingredients that got thrown into the mix.

At the edge of the counter was a baking tray with brownies, nicely cut in 2inch by 2inch squares. A few pieces had been removed but the tray was still very full. Juice handed me a napkin and carefully placed one square on it.

"These are Bears special brownies so limit yourself to just one."

The brownie was sweet but had an unusual flavor. Finishing both the smoothie and the brownie I watched Juice flutter around the room like a bee gathering nectar from flower to flower. She looked like the belle of the ball as she flowed from small group to small group. Not really feeling like I belonged here and still being hungry, I noticed the brownie tray was still quite full. Since I would not be depriving anyone, I took a second brownie.

Just as I finished it I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning, I was met with the glistening eyes and bright smile of Stretch.

"I am so glad you were able to come," she said as I felt her body press against me in a warm, long hug. "I don't often have anyone my age coming to these parties. Most of the gym friends are older."

"Do you come often to these parties?"

"Well, considering I live with Bear and Little John, I would say yes," she responded laughingly.

"Oh, I didn't know. How did that come about?"

"Well it is a long story. Come let's sit down on the sofa in the corner and I will tell you."

Stretch took my hand and led me over to a sofa in the corner. As I sat down, I fell deeper into the cushions than I expected. Over the years it seems that the cushions had lost the battle with the 250 pounders that normally use it.

"Bear, besides being a professor of Kinesiology, is also the weight training coach of the McGill football team. The weight room is adjacent to the gymnastics area where I was practicing. I have been doing gymnastics since I was a little girl. I saw him watching me a few times before he walked in to talk to me. He told me he was very impressed with my flexibility and technique but thought that I could make improvements by adding strength and musculature to my program. He invited me to his gym, and I met Juice and the other girls who told me how I could blend my current program with weight training and compete in a fitness class of competition. After a few weeks of training and guidance I fell in love with the sport and have been practicing ever since."

"I have to say that I was over the top impressed when I saw your routine."

"Was that the routine with or without clothes?" Stretch laughed as she flashed me her child-like smile.

"Both were fabulous, but the second one did have a greater impact on me," I said, smiling back at her.

There was something about this girl that just made me want to spend time with her. She had a girl-next-door, wholesome beauty, porcelain white skin, a smile like it was molded from a dentist's office and a body that every man dreams of holding. But besides that, she made you happy just to be next to her. Something about her personality was infectious.

"So, now I understand how you met Bear and got to the gym, but how did you end up living here?"

"You sure know how to keep a girl talking." Stretch paused before continuing. "I received a last acceptance at McGill University and didn't have a place to live. I found an ad from a guy looking to split the rent of a two bedroom. We met for coffee and he seemed nice, well groomed, smart, coming from a family with money, based on the car he was driving. He was short and showed a narcissistic personality. I thought I could make it work even though the rent was higher than my budget could afford, but I didn't have many options. Once I moved in, he started to make a lot of sexual comments about what a great lover he was, that he had a fantastic looking cock and even offered to absorb a greater portion of the rent in exchange for sexual favors. I tried to avoid him but one day I came home from school and found him masturbating on the living room sofa while watching porn. I said, why can't you do that in the privacy of your own room?

His answer was, 'Why? And not use the 60-inch TV in the living room to watch my porn on? Come sit down next to me, maybe you could take over, my arm is getting tired from stroking and my cock needs a female touch.'"

"I am not a prude and enjoy sex like the rest of the world, but this was disgusting. I threw my books into my room and headed to the shower. As I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me, he jumped up to block the way to my room. He was naked with an erection and offered me the chance to swallow a huge load that he was saving up just for me. He then pulled off my towel and left me standing there naked.

"'Don't make me waste this on a Kleenex," he said, "when we both could be enjoying ourselves."

I slapped him, pushed him aside and ran into my room. I am guessing that he wasn't affected by this whole episode because a minute or two later I heard him grunting loudly, which I assume was him releasing the load he was saving for me. Jay, am I boring you with all this?"

"No, not at all, please continue." But as I listened my concentration seemed to be slipping in and out.

"That night, I went to the gym but could not get myself to train. Bear walked over and asked me what was wrong, so I told be about what happened in the afternoon. As I told my story I could see the anger building up inside him. Since joining the gym all the guys seem to be protective of me as if I was their little sister. When I finished Bear stood up and told me we needed to pay a visit to my roommate. I tried to dissuade but that wasn't going to happen.

"When we got to the apartment, Steve was sitting and watching the football game. He turned to look at Bear and said, 'So, who's your buddy? He does have an uncanny resemblance to Shrek. What makes you think that this muscle head is a better fuck than me?'

"If you know Bear, he will put up with one or two comments before his anger takes hold and Steve had now passed that limit.

"'Come here little man, didn't your mother teach you any manners?'

"Steve rose from the sofa and swaggered over to Bear with an air of self-confidence. She tried to teach me, but I guess I am a poor student," he said, proudly standing up to a man about twice his size.

"'Maybe she didn't use the right teaching technique," Bear said as he grabbed Steve under his arms and lifted him off the floor, pressing his back against the wall. His feet were literally dangling six inches from the floor.

"'Put me down you big Oaf!"

"'Shut the fuck up, you should be happy I just put you against the wall and not through it. Stretch, grab your things, you're not staying here any longer. Little John and I have an extra bedroom."

"'Hey, you can't do that, she has to pay her fair share of the rent!"

Bear glared at Steve with a menacing look. "You're a smart guy, you will figure something out."

"I threw my clothes, books and toiletries into my duffle bag and headed toward the door. Bear tossed Steve onto the sofa with the ease of throwing a twenty-pound bag of potatoes. So that's how I ended up here. The guys keep the place 'man neat', I help keep it 'woman neat'," she said with a smile in her eyes. And I get to share food and my part of the rent is less than before."

Something was coming over me, as I continued to fade in and out as we talked.

"Now Jay, you know my whole life's story, now tell me about you. Better yet, give me your hand and I will see for myself."

Stretch took my hand into hers and gently ran her finger over the lines of my palm. She would look up smile and then refocus on my hand. She did this several times.

"Okay already, so what do you see?" I asked.

"Firstly, I see you have limited patience, but I don't get that from your palm," she said playfully. "Your palm tells me you have a mischievous and adventurous personality. You like to tease and enjoy providing pleasure to others."

"Guilty as charged."

Pointing at my palm, she said, "I can feel your calluses from the barbells, but otherwise your hands show a softness and gentleness that flows through you. These two lines cross over, but higher than usual. This means you're still developing as a man. You have this long thick line over here which indicates a strong family relationship."

If you only knew, I whispered to myself. "Can you really tell all that from reading my palm?" said, somewhat surprised at her accuracy.

She looked at me with the sternness of a research librarian who was just challenged as to her knowledge. After a few seconds, she burst out with laughter. "Hell no! I was just fucking with you, plus it was an excuse to hold your hand."

There was no way I could get angry at this girl. Her appeal continued to grow on me, even though I felt required to mess her hair up because of the joke she had just played on me. She took my hand from her head and lowered it to her thigh, leaving her hand gently on top of mine. Time had flown by and now the room started to spin. Juice walked up to me.

"Are you Ok Jay? Your eyes look bloodshot."

"What did you spike my drink with? The room is spinning, and you have three eyes and three tits. But I must admit the three tits look good on you," I said, laughing like a drunk.

"There was no alcohol in the smoothie. How many brownies did you have?"

"Two."

"And how many did I tell you that you should have?"

"One, but they were good, and I was hungry, I made sure that I left enough for everyone."

"Jay, those special brownies were made with weed and I expect that you're tripping right about now."

I've smoked a few joints before but never felt this way. "I must be fucking stoned," I called out in a louder voice that was warranted as people smiled and gazed at me.

"Stretch, let's take him to your room before he further embarrasses us both."

So, with a female body builder on each side, they pulled my deeply embedded ass up from the sofa and walked me to the bedroom.

The bedroom was small but very neat and tidy. The queen-sized bed dominated the room along with a desk and a laptop sitting on top.

They propped me up leaning on the headboard. I felt that I was part of the Fantasia movie with the hippos and alligators dancing over my head. Although I was hallucinating, I could still watch and hear Juice and Stretch talking.

Stretch was lovingly playing with a strand of hair that fell from Juice's braid. "You know I missed you so, I can't believe that you basically disappeared for months without a word."

"I wish had the words to apologize for my behavior. I was deeply depressed. My back hurt. My self-confidence dropped to near zero. I couldn't stand myself, never mind being with others. I knew that I would only bring you down with me and I couldn't be responsible for that. But I am better now, I feel stronger and more resilient ready to reconnect with old friends."

With that comment, Stretch leaned over kissed Juice deeply on the lips. Her hands cupped Juice's face as I watched their tongues dance together. Now I better understood the tear in Juice's eye after the warm embrace that Stretch gave Juice at the gym. After the long, lingering kiss Stretch took Juice's hands and guided them to her newly enhanced breasts.

"This is the first time they have been touched but anyone other than me. I miss your touch, I miss your kisses, I miss the taste of you, I miss your warm body against mine. When you made me do my routine naked with Jay and you watching, at first, I was uptight and uncomfortable, but then I said "Fuck it" and started to enjoy the experience. Dancing naked in front of you two made me so fucking horny I had to go home and masturbate for an hour before I could even look at my homework. Juice, are you and Jay a couple?"

"No, not a couple - friends, yes, occasional fuck buddies, yes, but we have no commitments to each other than sharing a nice time training or massaging. Why are you are asking?"

"Because I am horny as hell, and I was wondering if we could share Jay together," Stretch said with a devilish tone in her voice. "Shall we give him a show?"

"Yes, we shall."

Hearing everything going on, it became clear that these girls were lovers and still had affections for each other. I continued to watch and listen as the girls started to do a striptease for my pleasure. Having these two hot girls seductively removing their clothes was better than any porn I had ever watched. Not only did they remove their clothes but played and touched each other bodies, planting kisses on their lips, their breasts and even on each other's smooth silky pussies. Glancing over to me they would measure my level of excitement. Not actually realizing it, my hand had slid under my underwear and was playing with my cock. Needing no further encouragement, these two naked beauties crawled onto the bed, moving toward me. Stretch pressed her breasts against my lips and she started to unbutton my shirt. Juice had already undone my belt and lowered my zipper. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. All my senses seemed to be amplified. As I toyed with Stretch's nipple in my mouth, I had to believe it was the sweetest breast that I have ever tasted.

With a jerk I felt my ass being lifted which could only mean that Juice wanted my pants and underwear off and didn't need my help in reaching her objective. It was no surprise that my cock was standing at attention. Both girls looked at my excited cock, smiled at each other and nestled comfortably between my legs. I watched as each girl ran her tongue along the side of my shaft and when they both arrived at the head would give each other a playful kiss. This continued for several minutes until Juice grabbed hold of my cock and lowered her mouth over it, taking it deep down her throat. Juice's hot mouth always felt delicious on my cock but having Stretch watch and play with herself, only made me want to bury my face between Stretch's long lean legs.

After a few minutes of pure enjoyment, I decided to take greater control. My senses were clearer now although I still felt hypersensitive and floating on a cloud. I placed Stretch on her back and kneeled between her velvety soft thighs. I lowered my nose and breathed deeply, allowing the sweetness of her sex to permeate throughout my body. If only this smell could be bottled, I thought, I could be a rich man.

I could feel Stretch's hand on my head ushering me deeper between her legs. I am not sure if I was moving so slowly or that Stretch needed to feel her pussy licked and played with NOW! I wet my thumbs and stroked the meaty flesh of her outer lips. They were already puffy and full as her body anticipated further pleasure. I felt her open her legs open wide giving me full access to her womanhood. I spread her lips open and admired her pink flesh against her snow-white skin. My fingers, still wet with her juices, explored the inner woman, feeling her muscles contract against my finger. No longer able to resist I tasted her for the first time. As I slide my tongue from her pussy to her clit, I felt her tense and then relax. A sweeter taste I could not remember. Like eating honey directly from a honey pot. I did whatever I could to lap up her sweet nectar all the while feeling her hips grind against my hungry mouth.

Stretch looked down at me tongue deep into her pussy and tried to remember the last time she was being satisfied like this. June was her last partner, and this was months ago. The previous time with a guy was her graduation night, which was so long ago. This was so much better than masturbating, but that had been her only option up to now. It had been so long since she felt a cock inside her, but she knew she would not have to wait much longer.

"God Jay, you tongue feels fantastic. Whatever you are doing to me, don't you fucking stop."

Meanwhile Juice was enjoying the touch and the taste of Stretch's enlarged breasts. When she heard Stretch's comment, she lifted her head to see what special thing I was doing to her former lover. Looking down at Stretch's face, she realized that this was the first time she would actually see the pleasure that Stretch was reacting to, since Juice was the one normally buried deep between her legs delivering the pleasure to her partner.

Juice wet her fingers and actively began stroking Stretch's clit while my tongue continued to assault her womb. I could feel Stretch's body move from a contended purr to a higher state of arousal. Both Juice and I noticed her fingers toying with her nipples and her chest starting to heave up and down as her orgasm was fast approaching. I spit onto Juice's fingers keeping them wet and slippery as she increased her speed and pressure against Stretch's sensitive nub. It only took another 30 seconds for the orgasm to take over her body.

"I'm fucking cumming!" she cried out so loud that Juice had to muffle her cry, not wanting the whole party outside the bedroom door to know what was happening inside.

At the height of her orgasm, Stretch rudely pushed my head away and closed her legs tightly not able to handle any touching at the climax of her sensitivity. Juice and I smiled and did a high five for the excellent tag teamwork that we had just accomplished. It took a minute or two for Stretch to catch her breath and have her pulse return to a semi-normal state.

"I'm not sure if it was the weed or two excellent partners but that was fucking fantastic." Stretch leaned over and gave Juice a long, loving kiss then moved her lips to mine to taste a bit of herself.

The girls were laughing and enjoying themselves. My mind was replaying every MFF threesome porn that I had ever watched trying to figure out various positions and how one cock could satisfy two women.

Juice sensed that I became distant.

"Jay is everything OK? Are you still stoned?"

"Everything is fine. Not tripping anymore, just pleasantly buzzed. Just trying to see how one guy can satisfy you two women."

"Just let it flow, we are capable of satisfying ourselves, you and your cock are just an added attraction."

Thinking what she said was true, I relaxed and just decided to have fun and experiment with these two lovely ladies.

I told Juice to kneel at the foot of the bed, I told Stretch to lie on top of her allowing me access to two pussies and two lovely ass buds. I now put my talented tongue to work. I know how much I enjoy having my ass rimmed; I would only think it was true for others as well. With that thought I began licking and pressing my tongue moving from one ass star to another. Based on their body language I could tell their excitement while I was enjoying them and their disappointment when I moved away to indulge their partner.

The bed and the girl's asses were the right height to allow my cock to move easily from one pussy to the other. I took hold of my cock and placed the head against Juice's pussy. I always enjoy the sight of the inches disappearing into the warm wet tunnel of happiness. Juice let out a happy grunt as she felt my hips pressing directly against her ass meaning that I was fully inside her. I fingered Stretch's ass as I fucked her girlfriend. After a few minutes of pumping I withdrew my slippery, wet cock and plowed it deep into Stretch, who was comfortably lying on Juice's back. I went back and forth a few times from one horny cunt the other. I was enjoying this game when I told Stretch to climb down and nuzzle her way between Juice's legs. I wanted Stretch to sneak under Juice and move her head between Juice's legs, so she had access to her pussy along my cock and balls.