Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was comfortably in place, I felt Stretch's arms reach my ass and she started to press and pump my ass, setting the rhythm of my cock invading Juice's pussy. How I held back from cumming I don't know. The feeling on my cock and balls was out of this world. Every once in a while, Stretch would move her tongue away from her partner to suck on my cock and balls. I could tell that Juice's sexual fever was rising. Her former lover devouring her pussy and clit and her current friend with benefits fucking her doggie style, it did not take much longer for Juice to succumb to her own orgasm, pressing down so hard on Stretch's face that I thought she would cut off her air supply. Rolling over allowing Stretch to regain her access to air, Juice had this contented smile on her face while she lay back looking up at the ceiling.

Juice looked up at me. "Did you even cum yet?"

Remarkably, I hadn't. "Actually, no," I said. "I was so devoted to providing pleasure to both of you that I considered my orgasm secondary."

The two girls looked at each other impressed with my selflessness, but both knowing that I would not be allowed to leave the room without delivering my load into one of them. They seemed to have a conversation with their eyes but with no words spoken until Juice said, "Lie down; Stretch, I think you need this more than I do."

At this point, Juice took my still erect cock and guided it into Stretch's waiting pussy. Juice straddled over Stretch's body leaving us face to face.

Looking into my eyes, she said with sincerity, "I am so lucky to have met you," as she leaned over to give me a passionate kiss. "Now, fuck my girlfriend."

And fuck her I did. My hips were pounding in and out as Juice took my hands guiding them to her full breasts. Meanwhile Juice was playing with my nipples and squeezing then to the point of being painful. But the more she squeezed and the more they hurt, the more erect my cock got, blending the pain and pleasure into one euphoric moment. This continued for several minutes until I heard Stretch's muffled cry.

"I'm about to cum. Jay, come with me. Please hurry."

I knew my orgasm was not far off. I had never been face-to-face with a woman, ready to cum, that I wasn't fucking. I wasn't sure if my eyes would stay open or shut as I felt my sperm start their assent to the surface.

"Keep them open Jay," Juice said as if she was reading my mind.

Stretch's moaning became louder as my sperm was rapidly moving forward; I knew I was past the point of no return. But I had no desire to stop the pleasure from surging throughout my body. Juice's eyes were locked on me as if she was hypnotizing me and then the first blast of cum erupted from me into Stretch's welcoming womb. And then a second blast, equally intense, followed by a third after shock. I was fucking Stretch, but my eyes were lasered onto Juice's.

"Holy fuck," was all I could mutter as I fell down on the bed, exhausted. As I lay there catching my breath, the two girls sandwiched me gently between their warm bodies. There we stayed for about ten minutes without saying a work. For me, I was reflecting on what had transpired over the last hour. I could only assume the girls were going through the same sort of review.

"Okay guys, I think we should rejoin the party if it is still going on," Juice said as she rolled off the edge of the bed and searched for her clothes.

Reluctantly Stretch and I followed her lead. We opened the bedroom door to find Bear and Little John cleaning up after the other guests had left.

"We didn't expect to see you guys before the morning," Little John said with a hardy laugh. "Jay, are your feet touching the ground yet?"

"Yes, my feet are touching, and my head is still blissfully in the clouds thanks to your special brownies. But the hour is late, and I must take Juice home."

Bear picked up a 2x2 square. "Are you sure you don't want one for the road?" obviously taunting me.

Walking right up to him I looked up. "Bear there are things I don't like about you... But then again there are things I love about you. Give me some love," I said, giving him a warm smile, a manshake and a light chest bump.

I followed the same pattern with Little John as I watched Juice get hugs and kisses from the boys. I felt awkward saying goodbye to Stretch. I had just had intimate sex with her, but somehow kissing her goodbye in front of Bear and Little John didn't seem right, so we both settled for a warm hug.

"Again, thanks for the invite to the party. The evening certainly had several 'high' lights which I will not quickly forget. Bear, I would like your recipe for your brownies, if it isn't a state secret."

"Better yet Jay, maybe I could give you a private cooking class on how to make them."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied as Juice and I made our way down the stairway heading to the car.