Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay & Suzie visit old friends.
7.8k words
4.55
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

Note: The following chapter contains characters from the Masso Joe Series Chapter 6. You may want to refer to this chapter to get greater insight, but this is not a requirement for enjoying the below.

The more time I spent with Stretch, the more attracted I was to her. Besides her physical beauty and her athleticism, she had the most positive personality of any person I had ever met. She carried an aura around her and anyone within three feet would be sweep into her vortex of happiness. At the coffee shop, they would greet her by her first name. A nod from the barista and a nod back would order the regular without a word being spoken. But then the lively chatter and banter would begin until the coffee was ready to serve. She would make friends with the cashier as the bar codes were being scanned, turning a bored disgruntled employee to a smiling happy one, at least for their moment of their interaction. Once I was waiting for her to come out of a bathroom in the mall, as she exited, she was chatting and laughing with an older woman as if they had been friends for years. I asked her who the lady was. She said she didn't know that they had just met. She seemed to think this type of interaction with strangers was the most natural thing in the world. Stretch had the uncanny ability to say the right thing, at the right time to diffuse any argument or create an immediate friendship. I, being somewhat shy and introverted, was envious of this skill that came so easily to her.

I was spending more time at Harriet's gym now that I was dating Stretch. I would work out with Little John and Bear, while still sneaking in to watch Stretch perform her routine. Having shed her clothes doing her routine for Juice and I, Stretch now felt a new sense of freedom and exhilaration from performing nude. She changed up her music to make it livelier. Her program, still having a high level of technical difficulty, was now more flirty and burlesque in its nature. Whenever she had the practice room to herself she would strip down naked and perform for the mirrors. Her presentation morphed into one far superior to one I saw weeks earlier. After her training she would get an evil pleasure by wrapping her hot sweaty naked body around me, like a python wrapping around its victim, using me like a towel to dry herself off. I couldn't get mad at her. I don't think anyone could.

Having been accepted by Bear and Little John was a big step for me. They both indicated that Stretch seemed happier and more content since I came into the picture. However Bear pulled me over one day and said if I ever abused or disrespected her, that he would break me into two. He further said that one guy had been inappropriate and he got off easy. The next guy wouldn't be so lucky.

Now, I am not the type of guy who would abuse or disrespect a woman, but having a 280 pound body builder threaten to break you into two, still leaves a heavy cloud hoovering over your head.

One evening while I was hanging out at Stretch's apartment my phone rang.

"Hey Jay, this is Matt, how is it going?"

"Mass Joe, long time no speak. All is good with me. I hope business is good with you."

"Well Jay I should be mad at you. You took away one of my best customers."

Somewhat confused, "Who did I take away?"

"Your mother." Matt said laughingly. "I used to see her several times a month and now I rarely see her, and when I do it is purely therapeutic."

"I am sure that there are many housewives that are in need of your special skills" I joked back.

"Jay, that is not why I am calling, are you free this Saturday?"

"I am supposed to take Stretch, I mean Suzie my girlfriend, out to dinner. Why do you ask?" realizing that I rarely used Stretch's given name.

"Do you remember Jacques and Yvette, they are coming to town on Saturday and asked me to find out if you are free."

"Of course I remember them" I said. "It was of the most memorable and lucrative evenings of my life. I can discuss changing my date with Suzie."

"I am sure the Brisbois's would be happy to entertain Suzie as well. Anyway let me know."

As I hung up Suzie walked into the room.

"Who was that?"

"It was a friend Matt. He runs the mobile Masso Joe Massage Service van. He gave me guidance and got me started on massage. In fact he was very influential in my life since meeting him." Now trying to figure out how to phase the following part, "Several months ago, Matt introduced me to a couple looking for a private massage in their hotel room. Yvette is a former beauty model and Jacques is a high powered Wall Street executive. But they are a little quirky, or I might even say a kinky couple. She is very dominant and he is very submissive. Their net worth is staggering. As it turned out the massage portion became more erotic that I originally anticipated," not wanting to be completely honest.

"Jay," Suzie was smiling, "I think I am beginning to see a little tarnish on that polished armor of yours."

"Yvette actually taught me a few things about massage that I didn't know and at the end of the evening I was presented with an envelope in compensation for services rendered."

"So my boyfriend is a gigolo," as she continued to poke fun at me.

"Okay have your fun," knowing that she was probably quite right in her assessment. "Matt asked me to meet with them Saturday night, but I promised to take you out. He also said you could join me if you are okay with that. Or I could just tell Matt that I am not available."

"So let me get this straight," Suzie pondered. "I could spend a Saturday night with an ultra-rich couple, where the wife is a former beauty queen, have the possibility of kinky sex and maybe walk out with an envelope stuffed with cash... or... spend an evening with you eating junkie Chinese food."

"I think that is a good summary."

"Jay, give me the number to the Chinese restaurant."

"Why?"

"To change our reservation for the following week, silly man. Now come help me choose what to wear."

I quickly called Matt back and told him we are good to go for two.

As I walked into Suzie's room I could see disappointment on her face.

"I have absolutely nothing to wear."

"Now wait a minute," I said. "Let's not be so quick."

Looking through her drawers and closet, I could see that a university girl on a tight budget did not have a lot of choices.

"What's that little black dress in the corner of the closet?" I asked.

"During the summer I used to be a hostess at an upscale restaurant. All the girls had to wear these little black dresses like uniforms. With that comment, Suzie stripped out of her legging and tank top and threw on the dress. It was a micro mini dress with enough spandex to cling to ever curve of her body. Looking at herself in a full length mirror, "I swear with these new breasts the dress is at least one or two inches shorter than before." She tried to pull the dress a little further down from her shapely ass only to have it stretch back to its original position. "Do I look too slutty in this dress?"

"You my dear, look like the perfect amount of slutty."

"You're impossible." Stretch said pressing her body against mine. "Now kiss me and gets out of here, I have school work to do and Saturday night to prepare for," she said with a glimmer in her eye.

Saturday evening came and as usual I arrived 5 minutes early. Little John opened the door and gave me a man hug.

"You better hold onto your jock strap" he whispered into my ear.

It was that moment that Stretch walked into the room, with her black mini dress and stilettos. She looked like she was ready for the cover of Cosmopolitan, Woman's Fitness or any of the tabloids sold at the supermarket checkout. Her short hair, which was normally straight, appeared to be styled into a manicured state of messiness. With her heels and micro mini, her legs seemed to go on forever. Normally Stretch never worn makeup, because her wholesome beauty would always shine through, but tonight she wore red lipstick some light eye shadow and her nails were painted a similar color to her lips.

"Well Jay, are you just going to gawk or say something?"

Knowing that giving compliments was not my strong forte, I contemplated my response wanting to give it my best effort.

"Stretch, you look like a run-a-way model" I said, pleased with my response.

Both Little John and Bear burst out with laughter.

"What, can't a guy give his girlfriend a compliment?"

"Sweet Jay" Stretch giving me one of her award winning smiles, "I think you mean runway model not run-a-way model, that is unless you want to pick me up from the bus terminal. But thank you for making the effort." Her eyes scolded the two other men in the room for their outburst.

The guys were still snickering as they said goodbye to us.

As we were heading down the flights of stairs Stretch held me back.

"You need to slow down, I am just getting used to these things on my feet and don't want to break my neck".

We chatted as we drove to the hotel.

"So I just wanted to give you a little information about Yvette and Jacques. Yvette craves compliments but also has a quick shape temper. She hates if anyone disagrees with her and all her instructions must be followed."

"So far she sounds like my mother" Stretch laughed. "Should be no problem; and Jacques?"

"Jacques is a Wall Street wizard, super intelligent, very polite, gentlemanly and refined, totally devoted to Yvette and her wishes."

"Now he sounds nothing like my father" Stretch continued to giggle.

"Last thing; let's try using your given name for the evening. OK Suzie."

"Roger wilco, good buddy, run-a-way Suzie has her ears on, heading to a hook up with the Brisbois's. That's a big 10-4, Roger and out good buddy."

Oh god, I thought, what am I getting myself into tonight...I thought

As we pulled into the driveway of the hotel, the valet service guy opened the door for Suzie. I could see his eyes move from her breasts to her legs and back to her face. He had this contented looked of awe as he drove off to park my car.

Being familiar with the hotel we headed to the elevators and I pressed PH. Exiting the elevator, we faced the concierge's desk.

"The Brisbois's please, they are expecting us; Jay and Suzie"

After making a phone call, the concierge directed us to the last door on the right. This was a different room than the previous.

Yvette opened the door and her face lit up as she greeted us.

Giving me the traditional two cheek kiss, "Jay mon cher, you are looking handsome as ever. But your body has changed. You are looking bigger and harder than before" as she placed her hand on the flat of my stomach testing the muscles of my abs. "Are you bigger and harder everywhere", she smiled as she ran her hand down the zipper of my pants giving little squeezes along the way.

Before I could say anything or react, Yvette turned her attention to Suzie giving her the traditional kisses as well.

"And you must be Suzie. Oh to be young again. You must tell me who did your breasts, they did a wonderful job."

"Is it that obvious?" Suzie replied taken aback by Yvette's forwardness.

"To a trained eye it is. I have had so much work done, that my plastic surgeon is included as one of my top ten on my speed dial list" Yvette joked.

"Well, said Suzie pondering for a moment, "If he could make me look as good as you, maybe he should go onto my top ten speed dial list as well."

With that comment, I knew that Suzie's charm and ability to assess the situation could only endear her to Yvette.

"My dear, I think we are going to get on famously" as Yvette took her hand leading her to the living room area.

Yvette was wearing a royal blue robe of fine silk with embroidery of what appeared to be a Chinese empress on the back. The belt around her small waist accentuated to her full breasts and bubble butt. Whether it was a result of hard work, exercise or a friendly scalpel, Yvette was truly a sexy, well put together woman.

"Jacques open the champagne, our guests have arrived." Looking at me, "Jay, Jacques made me buy beer for you if you would like" Yvette said with distain in her voice believing that beer was only for the peasant class.

"Champagne would be perfect, Yvette."

"Jacques, champagne for all!" as the smile returned to Yvette's face.

Jacques entered the room with an ice bucket and a bottle of champagne with escaping gas still smoking from the top. He was wearing the same apron as I had seen previously. It didn't take too long for Suzie to realize that Jacques's ass was bare and he was probably not wearing anything else underneath. When Suzie caught my attention, she gave me a silent OMG pointing in Jacques direction.

"Drink up dear," Yvette handing Suzie a champagne glass. "Now what did Jay tell you about me. It's probably not true, maybe a little true." Yvette laughed easily, seemingly in a somewhat inebriated state.

"Actually, he told me very little. He said that you were formally a beauty pageant winner. But he didn't tell me that you probably look better today that when you competed."

Another bull's eye I smiled to myself.

"You are too gracious, my dear. Okay, enough about me, tell me about you."

Suzie reflected. "I came to Montreal to study at McGill. I have been doing gymnastics since as far back as I can remember. I am living with two massive body builders, both about 6'4" and 260 pounds plus."

"Ummm, you are making me wet," Yvette smiled placing her hands between her legs and crossing them.

"Well you can dry up," Suzie said, "because they are the best friends a girl could have, but are strictly gay."

"So you never...?" Yvette pushed the inquiry.

"No never, "Suzie smiling back. "I started training at the same gym as the boys and I am looking to compete for the first time in the fitness category of an upcoming competition. I am so excited."

"You must let me see your routine."

"I can't, I don't have my music, no exercise wear, and it's not possible."

"Dear" Yvette sternly but calmly said "The words, can't, won't, not possible are never words said in my presence. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Do you have your music on your phone?"

"Yes"

"Excellent, Jacques go get the red tooth speaker from the bedroom."

"That would be a Bluetooth speaker, my dear."

"Jacques, I am not color blind, I know it is red"

"You are correct Yvette, actually it is a red - Bluetooth speaker and I am getting it for you."

"I hate technology" Yvette giving into her frustrations "Jay; move the coffee table to the side to give Suzie more room."

Suzie gave me her phone and asked me to pair it with the speaker.

"Kick off those silly shoes and pull off that dress and let's begin," as Yvette directed the operation. "If I had your body I would show it to the world."

I watched as Suzie pulled the dress over her head. She was braless, wearing a silky white pair of panties. We both knew that she could have done the routine while wearing them, but she gave me a wink as she removed them, leaving herself completely naked.

"I just need a few minutes to warm up," as she started to bend and stretch, and give a few high kicks. Watching her warm up was a show in itself, as Yvette and Jacques looked on with admiration. Suzie handed her phone to Yvette. "When I nod, press the play button."

Suzie was no stranger to dancing nude, although she was unaccustomed to performing for strangers. While she danced I saw the flirty moves directed at Yvette whose eyes seemed lasered on watching Suzie's body. Suzie had learned how to play to her audience. I saw Yvette's body jump when Suzie moved from a standing split falling into a floor split as if Yvette herself was feeling the pain of the fall. To Suzie this was just a normal part of her routine and no pain was associated with it.

At the conclusion, both Yvette and Jacques stood up to give their applause.

"Bravo, my dear. Who thought you were so flexible and those skinny arms so strong. It was just amazing. Jacques, take our little Miss Fitness for a quick shower in the master bedroom. Make sure you bring her hot towels to dry off and give her my special after shower ritual."

"Yes my dearest" was Jacques sole response.

Suzie gathered up her dress and followed Jacques's bare ass as he led her into the bathroom. Jacques turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature of the water.

"I hope you find the temperature satisfactory. I will return shortly with your towel."

Suzie gave her body a quick soap and rinse all the time trying to make some sense out of this couple. As she stepped out of the shower, Jacques was standing there holding the towel for her to walk into. Jacques was so short he needed to hold the towel over his head to keep it off the ground. As Suzie turned around and backed into the towel, she felt Jacques hands wrap the towel around her.

"Allow me Miss Suzie, I hope the towel is warm enough for you," as Jacques proceeded to pat the towel against Suzie's naked body allowing the thick terry to wicker up the wetness.

"Jacques, please call me just Suzie."

"I can't Miss Suzie. When we are with others, I can, but when I am alone with you, I must show appropriate respect and thus I must add the Miss. I regret if this disturbs you. I am here to meet any of your needs and requests that I have permission for.

Suzie thinking that she never had anyone serve her this way, decided to test the process. "Jacques a fresh glass of champagne would be nice".

"Instantly, Miss Suzie, I apologize for not having the foresight to think of this in advance."

Within 60 seconds Jacques had returned. "I hoped it is chilled to your liking? Now please drop the towel on the floor, I will pick it up after, and lie down on the blanket on the bed. There is an after shower ritual that I have been requested to perform.

Allowing the towel to fall to the ground, Suzie walked her naked body toward Jacques.

Jacques stared as Suzie's naked body as it moved in his direction. "Miss Suzie, my wife loves many things. She loves me and she loves jewelry. But I cannot see her not loving the jewel that you are. Your hair shines like 24 carat gold, your eyes gleam like the brightest of emeralds, your lips soft and subtle are ruby red, your teeth straight and pearly white, your skin pure like the finest of bone china and your body gives the appearance of being sculpted by Michelangelo."

"Oh Jacques, you old smoothie, if I didn't know better I would think you were trying to get into my pants, but as you see I am not wearing any," Suzie laughed looking down at her naked pussy. "If you could only teach Jay how to compliment a woman that would be a welcomed feat. When he gets nervous he says the silliest of things.

"I am sure that Jay has certain attributes that I am unable to match," was Jacques response.

"Don't get me wrong," Suzie said, "there are so many things, that I dare say I love about him, but he still has a few rough edges to smoothen out."

"Your graciousness Miss Suzie is only second to your beauty. Now please lie down on the blanket."

Lying on my back I see Jacques open a jar of lotion. "This is a special combination of ingredients that a chemist friend prepares for Yvette. It contains moisturizers, revitalizers and a special blend of THC/CBD."

"Isn't THC/CBD from cannabis?"

"Yes it is. I shouldn't be transporting it over the border, but if you know Yvette, if she says she needs it I cannot say no, so I bring limited quantities. Yvette loves what it does to her skin plus she proclaims that it helps with a woman's inflammation and pain during her cycle and the cannabis extracts give her a pleasurable blissful relaxed feeling. It is a mere $100 an ounce."

Suzie watched as Jacques scooped up a handful of lotion and started to apply it to her breasts. His hands were gentle and reassuring. Although his hands were massaging an intimate area, there seemed to be no sexual intention to his action. His hands moved lower to her belly and continued to rub in a circular motion. Notwithstanding that his hands were not sexual in nature Suzie felt her pussy react to his touch. As his hands moved lowered, Suzie was anticipating Jacques touching and massaging her sex. She knew that there was a growing wetness between her legs. As Jacques continued to massage her pelvic area, he would circle her vagina but seemed to purposely avoid her most sensitive area. Suzie opened her legs in hope of encouraging Jacques to rub her pussy lips. But Jacques did not react and moved down her thighs and unto her calves.

jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers