Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what the boys are up to."

Jay had gotten dressed into his shirt and pants and was taking to Jacques. Meanwhile Suzy folded the beautiful silk robe on the bed and pulled on her little black dress and joined the group.

"Well I want to thank you both for this evening" Yvette said. I know it is early for you young ones, but for us older folks it is getting late and I have made some promises to Jacques. Jacques, go bring me the robes and your toys while I say goodnight to our guests."

Yvette walked us to the door as Jacques arrived with our robes, but also carrying a paddle and a flogger. Handing the robes to Suzie.

"Yvette, you are too generous, we can't accept..." but catching herself in mid-sentence "I mean you are too generous and we will think of you when we wear them."

"Speaking about generous" Yvette handed Suzie a thick white envelope. "This is just for you; Jay is receiving another gift from Jacques". And if we ever want to market Jacques's prototype, I want you as my model."

"Yvette, I don't think that is a good idea."

I watched as Yvette's face changed in disappointment and wonderment on why such an offer was a bad idea. But then I saw Suzie's impish grin and knew that there was a part two to the comment.

"Yvette, I think a better idea would to have me do a video demonstration of the product with you as my partner."

Although I didn't know what they were talking about I saw Yvette's face light up and a smile stretch from ear to ear.

"Jay your girlfriend is terrible" she said laughing. "But I think she is a keeper, so take good care of her."

As we left and the door closed behind us, I stopped Stretch from walking down the hall.

"Wait a minute I want to see if I hear something."

Sure enough we could hear some muffled conversation, followed by a series of intermittent Whacks!

"Jay, what do you think is going on?"

"I think Jacques is getting his ass paddled."

"Oh the poor man!" Stretch said with a concerned tone.

"On the contrary, I think Jacques considers himself a lucky man." As we walked down the hall, I said "Girl do I have things to tell you!"

And Stretch responded "Boy do I have things to tell you as well!"