Jay Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of a man faced with his superior.
4.6k words
4.7
13.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

Jay (part 2)

The next day, I woke and showered. My throat was a little sore, but my eye felt better. I stood for a long time under the shower, letting the hot water steam up the room. I toweled off and got dressed. I had to work most of the day, so I knew I wouldn't be hitting the gym.

The images of the previous night darted through my head, but I put them aside. Surprisingly, I got a lot of work done and arrived back home feeling better about myself. I did find myself checking my phone often for text messages, but none ever came.

A few days went by and I even went back to the gym on one of my days off, but Jay was not there. I wasn't sure if I was looking out for him because I wanted to hide away, or that I was excited to see him. Most likely, the former I thought.

Finally, on Friday I had the day off. I woke up late and took my time in the morning. I headed to the gym around 10am and put my things away. The work out was good, and I spent a little longer there than usual. I ended up hitting the steam room first where I saw several older gentlemen. I took my usual spot. One by one, they departed until I was alone. I liked to alternate between steam room and sauna, so I left the steam room and got some water.

I had been able to focus on the work out and being in the moment for the day, having not thought of the events at the beginning of the week. Then suddenly, I saw him enter to far side of the locker room, exiting the work out area. I quickly turned to head in the sauna and closed the door.

I didn't think he saw me, but I couldn't be sure since I was in his line of sight. The locker room is immense, and he was far away. I reclined on the bench in the sauna, laying on a towel and tried to relax. Several minutes went by and I was sweating a river, but very relaxed. Then the door opened and in stepped Jay. He either had seen me or it was an extraordinary coincidence.

"Well hello, there," he said. "Fancy meeting you all alone in here".

"Hey," I said. I remained supine on the bench. Jay was nude and sitting on his towel across from me. I was going to make a point not to gawk at him today.

"We should go grab a drink after this," said Jay. I glanced over at him. He had one knee up on the bench and his dick lay across his other thigh. His fingers were lightly stroking its length. Sweat was dripping down his lightly hairy chest- dark hair with intermittent grays- to his only slightly round abdomen and below to his crotch.

"Well it's kind of early," I said.

"Naw, it's lunch time. I'll pay," he replied. He continued stroking his penis, which was now growing.

"I should probably shower and stuff. Let me see," I deflected. I swung myself into a sitting position and then hopped off the bench. Immediately I got lightheaded and lost my balance. Jay jumped up and caught me.

"Here, you've been overdoing it in here, I think," he said.

"No, I'm ok- I just got up too fast," I said, trying to right myself. Jay kept his grip on my arms. I could feel his dick against my stomach.

"No, come on- let's get you in the shower."

He opened the door and took me by the arm about 15 feet away to the showers. I started getting my head about me once the water started. There was no one in this section of the locker room, and Jay held my waist, behind me. "I'm good now, thanks," I said. Jay stood there behind me. His semi-erect dick was pushed against my buttocks. "That was embarrassing."

"Oh no worries. You just looked like you were about to fall out, there."

I turned off the shower and headed to my locker, where I toweled off quickly and threw on some clothes. I was embarrassed at nearly passing out and wondered if anyone in the locker room had seen him pressed up behind me.

I started for the exit and Jay fell in lock step with me. I never even saw where he came from. "You sure you're ok?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks. I probably just overdid it a little. I'll head home and get some fluids in me," I said.

"That's a good idea. I'll follow you just to be safe."

"No, no, you don't need to do that. I'm ok, really," I said, opening the car door. I said thanks again and then closed the door. I pulled out and onto the busy street. I was only about a mile away and got home quickly. I parked on the street in front of my house and no sooner did I begin to unclasp my seatbelt, then I saw another car park just behind me. It was Jay.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you got in ok."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm alright. Like I said, I just need to shower and get some fluids in me," I said, walking to my door. Jay was close behind. I was about to open my door and I noticed he was right behind me. "Jay, really. I'm fine."

I opened the door. Jay stood in the doorway and peaked in, "Ok, no worries. Listen, why don't you have a seat on the couch there and I'll get you some water." Before I could refuse him again, he quickly sidestepped me and entered.

"Jay, look I'm fine, please. I do appreciate it, but this is my home," I pleaded. He was already in the kitchen searching through cupboards and finding a tall glass. I sighed as he brought it out to me.

"Here. Now come on and sit," he said. He put his hand on the door and closed it, taking me by the arm over the couch. If I tried to speak, he spoke over me. Relenting, I finally downed the water. "Nice place you have here."

"Thank you. I like it. Now, I'm going to take a shower. Thanks again for looking out for me." I stood and headed toward the door to let him out.

"Nonsense, let me at least get you set up in the shower," he said and walked past me. He saw where the open bedroom door was and disappeared into it. Just then, I heard the shower start up.

"Jay, look I really do need you to leave."

No response. I walked into the bathroom and found him standing by the shower. "I'm just going to help you out and make sure you don't pass out again. Hey, you've seen my place. Now I get to see yours," he said.

I sighed and stared at him. "This is so inappropriate, man."

"Come on," he said, walking up to me. He got behind me and started taking my T-shirt off.

"What are you doing? I can get undressed!" I exclaimed.

"Ok! Ok!" he said in mock offence. He stood back with his arms crossed.

"Fuck it," I said under my breath. I took my shirt off and pulled off my shorts, then got in the shower. "Ok, I'm in. It's all good now..." I started to say. The room suddenly spun, and I put a hand up on the wall to keep my balance. It was just a momentary wobble, so I turned the heat down a bit. Just then, the shower door opened. Jay stood naked and then walked in behind me.

"See, I knew that would happen," said Jay. He held me up in the shower. His dick pressed into my buttocks again as it had done before in the showers at the YMCA. He rubbed soap on my back and shoulders. The sensation started giving me an erection and I felt his cock growing behind me. The combination of the caress of the shower and tactile sensations behind me were very relaxing and enticing.

Jay reached over and turned off the shower. Stepping out, he grabbed a couple towels from the rack and proceeded to first dry himself off, then started to do the same for me. I took the towel from him, attempting to hide my new hard-on.

"Ah, what do we have here?" he said. "Get a little excited in there?"

I quickly turned and dried myself off, wrapping the towel around my waist. "I'm sure it's just from the shower," I said. I stepped around him into the bedroom. As I did, Jay was quickly behind me. I didn't see him, but he began toweling me off from behind.

"Here, let's get you dried off," he said. I turned quickly to tell him to stop, but he was standing before me naked- his huge dick almost completely hard now, pointing at me. He was practically against me and my bed was immediately behind me knees. Forcing the towel in my hair, I lost my balance and fell onto the bed. Then, Jay quickly straddled me, still "trying" to dry me off.

"Jay, please stop."

"After looking after you this far? No, I think I should see this through."

His balls were resting on my chest and his thick manhood lay on my abdomen, pointed up toward my chest. He started shifting farther up my body. He leaned forward over me and his hands went to my wrists, on either side of my head, holding me down to the bed. "Just relax," he said.

"How am I supposed to relax when you're holding me down on this bed?" I said, angrily. At least, I tried to sound angry. Inside, I was still getting aroused, but with him being more aggressive, I began to worry for my safety.

He moved his body farther up my own, still holding my arms down. His cock was now touching my neck. "I think you're in better shape now," he said. "I took care of you. I think it only fitting that you should take care of me as well." His cock was hard. It pointed upward off my chest and he positioned it on my chin.

I started pushing back against him but could not hardly move against his weight. "You're resisting. That's cute. You know your role. I want you to suck my dick again," he commanded. "Take this dick in your mouth."

I tried bucking my hips wildly and shook my head to the side. I started to cry for help, but his hand quickly covered my mouth. His face came down to me. "You keep doing that and I'll give you a reason to cry out," he said, looking into my eyes. "Now you're going to take what I'm giving you. You're going to take my fat dick in your mouth and I'm going to cum down your throat. And if you don't take all my cum, I'm going to do it again. Understand?" he said.

I glared at him. His hand was firm over my face. I tried to something in response, but it was no use.

"Now I'm going to take my hand off your face and then you're going to start licking this big dick. No more trouble, right?" He moved his hand slowly from my mouth.

"What the fuck is this?!" I exclaimed.

"What's it look like to you?" he replied. His hand went to his erect penis, and his other hand lifted my head from behind. He tried to force his tool into my mouth. I could not move. So I relented. My lips parted and he slipped the huge phallus into my mouth. "Yeah, that's it. Suck my dick, boy."

I started to do as he said, still glaring at him angrily. "Oh, you're not happy about this? Me either. Let's get a better angle," he said. He swung his leg off my chest and pulled my shoulder over so I lay on my stomach. I started to push up so I could get off the bed, but his hands went to my hair, holding my head in place, and on his knees, he directed his dick back at my mouth. "Open wide, boy," he said.

The pain from him gripping my hair was awful. "Jay, this hurts!" I protested.

"Do as you're told, and you'll be rewarded," he said. So again, I relented. He slid his cock past my lips, and I began sucking him off again. "Yes, that's it. You look so good sucking my fat dick," he said. Jay started moving his hips back and forth, holding my head in place. "I'm fucking your mouth. Take all of it."

He smelled like must and sweat. His scent was permeating. I was gagging with each stroke, but I did as much as I could. He kept berating me, reveling in his dictatorial position, in complete control of me. Violating me.

"You're such a little bitch. Look at you. Sucking my dick on your own bed. You love my dick, don't you?"

He relaxed his grip on my head. I continued sucking him. The wide cock head pressed into my throat and he held it there, trying to force it deeper. I gagged but tried to relax as much as I could.

"Yeah, that's it. Take it all, boy. Take this daddy dick all the way. You're gonna make me cum," he said, panting.

I kept sucking him, letting him have his way. His breathing increased and his hard dick began to swell.

"Oh yeah, oh FUCK YEAH!" he shouted.

With one last grunt, I felt the first shock of hot semen splash against the back of my throat. "Take all of it!" he growled. "Take every drop!"

His hand gripped the base of his red, angry cock. The second throb came. I pulled away and his cock pointed at my face. His dick jerked and sprayed cum on my face. There was another squirt of his cum and then another. When he finished releasing his seed, he pulled away. I was gasping. Thick semen dripped down my face.

"I told you to take it all," he said, and he swiped his heavy penis across my face. It struck with a slop sound. "I'm going to have to teach you how to listen to commands. Let's get you cleaned up."

He got off the bed and then yanked on my waist. I got to my feet and pushed him away, but he grabbed my arms across my body and spun me, facing forward. He held me like that, tight to his barrel chest and led me back into the bathroom. I struggled against him, now fearing where this was going. He held my oppressively tight. I shouted and squirmed but was helpless against him. He was far stronger than I.

Jay yanked the towel from around my waist and forced me into the shower with him, closing the door behind him. He pinned my back against the cold tile behind me. His large frame pressed heavily against me. Ignoring my continued protests and attempting to shove him off me, he reached over and turned the water on again.

His now semi-hard cock pressed into my stomach. I tried to push him off me, but he just leaned more weight on me. He was grinding his hips against me. His semen still was painted on my face. "You've got a lot of my cum on your face. It looks good on you," he said.

"Please let me go, Jay. Come on," I pleaded.

"In time. But not yet. You still haven't done what you've been told, so you need to learn." He grabbed my wrists again and turned my to face the shower head. Warm water hit my face, rinsing his seed off me. Then he turned me back around to face him. "Good, now I want you to get down on your knees and suck my cock again. Get me good and hard," he commanded.

"Again?" I asked. How- he just came, I thought. I could never get hard like that right after an orgasm.

"Yes, again. Like I said. I can cum multiple times." He looked down at my own cock, a semi-hard on of my own but quickly becoming erect against my will. though it looked about half the size of his. He chuckled and said, "You're resisting, but I see you're getting a little hard-on. That's cute. Now I see why you're so interested in my superior dick." His eyes went to mine. "Now, I want you to drop to your knees and take this dick in your mouth like I told you to."

His hand stroked his member in front of me, pointing at me menacingly. The shower door was behind him, so there was no way I was getting past his imposing and intimidating frame. I was ashamed of my erection giving me away. It's true that I was resisting and furious that I was being put in this position, but my body was having an involuntary excited reaction to his forceful violation of my privacy and autonomy.

"Well?" he said, taking a half step closer, towering over me. I looked up at him, knowing my submissive position. Sighing, I dropped to my knees. The water cascaded off his wide chest and belly, down to his pubic hair and red, swollen, and heavy cock. Placing a hand on his hip in defense, I looked up at him, as if pleading, but he just looked down sternly. His hands were at his sides and his hips were pushed forward, offering me his massive manhood. I opened my mouth obediently and let his giant cock enter my mouth again. "That's it, boy. Suck Daddy's dick. Now you're following instructions better."

I closed my eyes, allowing myself to feel his foreskin on my tongue. His hands went to my head, holding me gently this time in place as he moved his dick in and out. He moaned softly as I sucked him. My head began to bob back and forth in rhythm. I looked up at him as if asking for approval. "Yes, you're doing much better. Get my cock good and hard in your mouth. I'm going to cum so hard this time..." He thrust deeper into my throat, holding it there. I relaxed my throat, knowing what he was doing. He moaned louder as his wide cock head pressed past my uvula and down my esophagus. To my surprise, I was able to suppress my gag reflex.

"Fuck yeah, that's good. Swallow my cock like a little bitch," he said. He pulled out and then back in again, thrusting into my throat. I submissively took what he gave me. "Yeah, look how hard you made me," he said, pulling out of my mouth. His dick was bigger that I had seen it yet. He was jerking the foreskin back and forth over the mushroom head at the tip. Water continued to cascade off it.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

"I said, 'do you like sucking my cock!'" and he grabbed my hair roughly, tugging my head back.

"I'm sorry! Yes!" I shouted in pain.

"That's better. But you still must learn some manners," he said. "Get up," he demanded.

I rose to my feet, my knees sore from the hard tile beneath them. He spun me around against the side of the shower, pressing me against the tile again. He grinded his hips and his hard rod against the small of my back. I had my hands against the shower. He spoke into my ear in a low growl, "You're going to learn to do what I want. And now that you've got me nice and hard, I think I want your ass."

My eyes we wide with panic. "Wait, what?? No. Stop. No, Jay!" I shouted. I began to push against the tile as hard as I could, but he pressed harder. Behind me, he spit into his hand, smearing the saliva on his hard cock.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you now. With my big, fat dick, he said.

Again, I protested, trying to spin around, trying to move my vulnerable buttocks from one side to another, but he still held me fast. He bent his knees to lower himself and then I felt the unmistakable feel of his hard rod pressing against my rectum.

"STOP!" I shouted.

"Shhhh..." he whispered in my ear and then his wide cock slipped past my sphincter.

I thought I would see stars. The pain of him entering my asshole was excruciating. I cried out, but he continued to hold me against the wall. He pressed another inch of his huge dick inside me. I stopped resisting, afraid of the pain.

"That's it. Just relax your muscles and feel this big dick inside you," he whispered through the steady sounds of the shower. The bathroom was steamy. His stubbly face was pressed against my neck. Jay withdrew until his cock head almost popped out but then thrust gently again, inserting more of himself inside me. I didn't dare move.

"Ohhhh," I blubbered. "Oh, fuck."

"Yes, you like this big cock, don't you?" he asked.

"Oh my god, it hurts!" I cried.

"Just relax. You're going to feel a lot more of it soon," he warned. Jay started moving very slowly back and forth. Just then, he hit was felt like a second sphincter. I gasped. "Shhh," whispered Jay. "Take my dick."

He thrust again and suddenly half his enormous cock was inside me. I shouted again, panting to control the sensations. Suddenly it began to hurt less and to my surprise, I was met with an arousal. Jay began to move back and forth. "Your ass is so fucking tight. This is my ass now, do you understand?"

"Oh my god, please Jay," I begged.

"Please Jay what? You didn't answer me." he asked. He thrust deeper. I cried out again. "Whose ass is this?"

"It's yours!!" I shouted, afraid of disobeying him again in this vulnerable position.

"Yes! That's much better," he whispered. "This is my ass and I'm going to fuck it when I want to fuck it. You're going to suck my dick when I ask you to suck my dick, isn't that right?"

"Yes! I will!" I shouted.

He moved his body back off my back, relieving the pressure of my face against the tile. Jay's hands went to my hips. My hands braced against the tile in front of me. With one hand, Jay pressed down on my back, keeping me bent over. He continued moving his fat cock back and forth inside me, slowly deeper. I grunted with each thrust. "Yeah, take this dick, boy. Look at you- bent over in your own shower with my cock in your ass like a little bitch."

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12