Jay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain was mixed with a euphoric endorphin rush as he violated my virgin ass. Both his hands gripped my hips and he continued to plow me. Suddenly he thrusted deep and I felt his hips slap against my buttocks. The sensation literally took my breath away. This man had now impaled me with all of his immense cock. "Fuck yeah, your ass is so tight! This is my ass now, isn't it, bitch?" he said. He pulled out of me and I gasped again, almost falling over. The pain of him suddenly withdrawing was nearly as bad as him shoving it in me.

Jay rinsed his hard dick in the shower and then spit in his hand again, lubricating himself. I didn't dare move. He approached again and slid his dick back in my ass. The violating pain was not as severe this time. He bottomed out again and started moving in and out. Each time, his hips slapped against my ass. "Yeah, take this dick, boy. I'm going to fuck you like I want to. Take it!" he growled.

He plowed my ass from behind, rocking his hips violently back and forth. There was a loud pop with each thrust as his hips slapped against me, echoing off the walls of the shower. "Is this what you want?" he asked.

"Oh god," was all I could say as he dominated me, thrusting wildly now.

"Tell me!" he shouted. "Is this what you want, bitch?"

"YES!" I cried. "Yes, I want it!"

"Fuck yeah, you do," he grunted. His pace increased, plunging in and out like a piston. "This is my ass, now. Do you love this dick?"

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes, I love your dick!"

Jay pumped in and out excitedly. He fucked me like he owned me, which he apparently did now. The pop of his hips slamming home against my buttocks echoed off the walls of the shower. My own limp penis flopped back and forth as if useless with each of his powerful thrusts. His hands were on my shoulders, giving him all the leverage he wanted. I had completely given up, now. I no longer felt the pain, but an acknowledgement of my new role as this man's submissive. He had truly taken me against my will and I had discovered that I was powerless to stop it.

He kept berating and insulting me as he continued. "This is my ass, bitch. And this is your dick. You're going to take this dick each time I want to give it to you, understand?"

"Yes!" was my only response. I cried out my responses to ensure he was appeased.

"Whose dick is this?"

"Mine! It's my dick!" I howled.

"That's right, bitch. Now, when I cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth on your knees. You better take it all this time. Are you gonna swallow all my cum?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Get ready!" he warned. Suddenly, Jay pulled out of my violated ass and stroked his red, hard phallus in the steady rain of the shower. Gingerly, I turned to face him and dropped to my knees as he had instructed. I opened my mouth and he approached with his shower-cleaned cock, pushing it into my mouth. I sucked him greedily and he held my hair.

"Fuck yeah!" he growled. His body went rigid and his cock swelled in my mouth. I now knew what to expect. He grunted loudly and I felt jets of hot, thick semen hit the back of my throat. "Swallow my load, bitch," Jay panted. "Take all my cum."

I swallowed as fast as I could. Each pulse of his seed was taken by me down my throat. It seemed as if he would never stop. Finally, his cock lay motionless in my mouth. Jay pulled out and he gripped his heavy cock tightly, milking himself. Drops of thick cum emerged from the tip of his cock. Quickly I licked it off him, lest I upset him. "Good, good. Don't miss anything," he said.

Jay then turned off the water and opened the door. I started to stand. My rectum was sore and my knees ached. When I stepped out of the shower, Jay had already left the bathroom. I toweled off slowly, looking at myself in the mirror and wondering who was staring back at me. I walked into my bedroom. Jay was already dressed.

"I'll call you tomorrow. You did well. You just need a lot of practice. I'll be sure you get all the practice you need," said Jay. He abruptly left and I heard the front door close behind him. I lay down across my bed and as I fell asleep, I suddenly knew that this was a turning point in my life. It was high time I came to terms with my place in the world and learn.

12