All Comments on 'Jay Taught Me'

by dipperyslick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brought back some memories!

I'm a versatile bi man and loved this story as it flooded my mind with memories of several encounters. I had used toys in my ass well before being fucked for the first time, so I wasn't really losing my virginity in that respect, but since he had a very thick cock of nearly 8", he still took it slow. Damn, once I felt his balls hit mine, I knew I'd have to have it again! This was so much better than any toy! He could fuck forever so I really got a workout. When I got off, the climax was off the charts! I later introduced him to my girlfriend and not only did she enjoy the man on man stuff, she really enjoyed how long he could fuck before cumming. I was used to seeing her cry uncle from me eating her to multiple climaxes, but this was the first time she needed a break from fucking.

The other thing in this story involved the probing fingers. I had a guy rimming me one night and it felt so good I told him I needed more. He was an older guy and only could get semi hard and as good as it felt to both of us to have his cock probing my entrance, he couldn't get it in. Instead, he slipped first one, then two fingers into me and gave my prostate a workout. I was moaning and dripping precum that he was using to jack me off. Before I realized what he'd done, he now had all nearly his entire hand in my ass, stretching me like even my biggest butt plug couldn't do. The precum was literally running out of me! My climax was an explosion that left my legs wobbly when I got up.

Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me to!

Reminded me of my first time. Two guys had finger fucked me but were unable to get there cock into me. Then I got together with a guy who gave me a relaxing massage and then plenty of cock sucking and greatn69'er and some more finger fucking then he put a pillow under my arse. He then had his cock at my arse and took five minutes or more to work his cock into my well lubricated arse. I loved it, I was bucking like a wild thing as he thruster in and out of me then he exploded in side me while we were kissing long and hard, He lay on top of me for another five after he came bad before he pulled out. He took me again another two times that afternoon. He fucks me at least once a fortnight as I am married but I really look forward to the afternoons when my wife is away and he is coming over knowing what he is going to do to me. I am a real bottom so I haven't fucked any guys I just like being fucked, just love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beautiful

so erotic and true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice 'how to' wrapped in a short story

Nicely done, everything it needs to be engaging and informative with no baggage.

But ..... love anus???? At least it wasn't 'love canal'.

A single use of 'love button' was ok for variety, but in general euphemisms belong in Mills & Boon, not here.

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Read like my coach in me! Great story, thank you again, blast from the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdipperyslick@dipperyslick
89 Followers
Mature white Bi-sexual male. Open to about anything but painful activities - no BDSM, Master/Slave, Dom/sub, etc. Love men and women equally. When with men I can top or bottom and expect reciprocal treatment.